Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Onew

The brunette kinda felt sorry for Jonghyun, though he also reminded himself that he kind of deserved it too. Though when the singer tried to kiss the glaring girl, he couldn't help but still feel bitter towards it, and join in, in giving Jonghyun a death glare too. 'What's wrong with me?' the oldest thought to himself, with a somewhat puzzled expression on his face, along with the death glare.

"Love that can't be together can also be known as love"

User Image

Key

Key's face fell a little when he saw Jonghyun curl up into a ball. It really broke the diva's heart. The raven then moved his hand from the thigh it was resting on, and moved it up to pat the singer's head; Key then began to rub Jonghyun's back, making small circle motions in an attempt to make him feel better.

"I'm the cool cat, Meow! Check me out, while I lace it down! I make them drop down in slow motion, like a matrix."

User Image

Kyung Mi

As the small brunette girl glared at Jonghyun, she couldn't help but notice Minho laughing at her. "Oh, Minho shut up. How would you feel if this happend to you?" Kyung Mi inquired to her cousin.

"I get insecure when I miss you. I got scared that you might leave."

Greedy Lover

5,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

мιинø

Minho immediately stopped laughing. "... ... Sorry."

"Even if a clone of me appears, close your eyes and feel, you can never compare me with him."

Greedy Lover

5,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Jσиgнуυи

Jonghyun felt the hand on his back and knew it was Key's. He wanted nothing more than to throw it off and run away but the hand felt... soothing. 'C'mon what's wrong with you?! This boy repeatedly sexually harasses you and now you're letting him touch you?!' the singer's inner voice yelled. Jonghyun let out a frustrated groan in the back of his throat in despair.

"Don't back down because you are afraid and put all your trust on me, my lady."

User Image

Kyung Mi

Kyung Mi just gave her cousin a look of 'yeah that's right.' She then turned her attention back to the rest of the table announcing "Alright, who wants to switch seats with me?"

Greedy Lover

5,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

тαεмιи

Taemin grabbed Mi Hi's arm and scooted over as to get farther away from Jonghyun. "Not us! Sorry Kyu but we're not switching."

"You are like a butterfly so fragile and weak so gentle that made me want to keep you by my side."

Greedy Lover

5,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

уυη нεε

Yun Hee felt sorry for her friend and contemplated switching, but after thinking it over she shook her head slowly. "I'm sorry Kyung Mi, but I'm going to stay in my seat." she muttered from behind Minho.

"Yes I love you, always believe in me. My dreams my passion, I want to give them all to you."

User Image

Mi Hi

Mi Hi nodded in agreement with the red head. "I'm sorry Kyu, but I don't want to get hurt." The small brunette gave her friend a pitty look, as she was being pulled a little bit farther away from Jonghyun.

"As I try to hide it, my curiosity is overflowing. Yeah Baby, Yeah Baby, Yeah Baby!! Even if I dream in the blue bird’s cage, you cannot lock me in, I might just fly away."

User Image

Onew

Jinki stood up abruptly from his seat with his lunch, and walked over to where Kyung Mi was. The brunette said "I'll switch seats with you." 'Wait...why am I doing this and being nice to her all of a sudden?' the taller brunette thought to himself.

Greedy Lover

5,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

мιинø

Minho looked up at Jinki with a smirk on his face. "Wow that's nice of you Jinki-sshi. Why are you being so kind to your enemy?" he asked with feign innocence.

"Even if a clone of me appears, close your eyes and feel, you can never compare me with him."

User Image

Kyung Mi

Kyung Mi looked up at Jinki with a look of shock that quickly turned into one of suspicion. "Yeah, why ARE you being so nice all of a sudden?" the brunette said, adding onto her cousin's question.

User Image

Onew

Jinki started to panic a little. "Uhh...well you know, I figured I could be the bigger person here and try to help out. But if you don't want to take me up on that offer then I'll drop it." the brunette said replying to the cousins as he was starting to walk back to his original seat.

Greedy Lover

5,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

мιинø

Minho watched in amusement. He shot Jinki a knowing look that said, 'Yeah I'm suuuuure that's why you're doing it.'

User Image

Key

Key looked up and watched the scene that was unfolding before him. 'Oh, it is so obvious that he likes her, even though they don't know it themselves.' he thought to himself with a smirk. The diva then leaned his head down so it was resting on Jonghyun's shoulder and continuing the circles he was rubbing on the singer's back.

"I'm the cool cat, Meow! Check me out, while I lace it down! I make them drop down in slow motion, like a matrix."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff