No Posting!

Dedicated Autobiographer

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
☩.: Asher ☩ Willis :.☩

Asher sat in his chair, studying a medical terminology book. He let out a sigh when a knock at his door interupted him. He wasn't a doctor, but for some reason this book interested him. He stood and walked over to the door, pulling it open only part way and smiled at his neighbor, he really needed to get a house, rather than this dinky apartment.
'Is something the matter Mrs. Phillips?' He asked softly, his dark eyes finding her light blue ones slightly amused.

'N-no, I just...made to much for dinner again so I brought you a plate.' She answered.
He smiled brightly at her,"Thanks so much," He told her and took the plate, he couldn't exactly tell her that vampires didn't eat. He closed the door and set the plate on the counter. He walked to the fridge and pulled out a bag of blood, heating it up in a glass, and drinking it slowly. Vampires didn't eat, but no one knew he was a vampire.

Later that evening he walked out of his apartment, closing and locking the door, the only reason he'd picked this place, even though it was in a very bad part of town, was that it was closer to the blood bank, so he didn't have to go far to stock up. He usually hunted rogue vampires, but tonight, he just wanted to walk, get some fresh air, and enjoy the nigh air. So when it started raining, that kind of killed his buzz, he frowned and took shelter under the over hang of a tall building, shaking the water out of his hair, the weather men needed to be fired, there was no news of rain tonight. Lightning split the night sky and thunder rolled through the clouds. He frowned guessing he'd be standing there for a while.

It was not like he could get sick or anything, that's not why he didn't want to go out in it, more that he simply did not like getting wet. He didn't like swimming either, he just didn't like getting wet. He tolerated the shower, only because that was a nessecity. He looked up at the sky, it was just after midnight, according to the moon's location, and he sighed, bored now, he frowned and started walking again, mumbeling under his breath about the annoyances of the rain.

Animal Lover

13,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx══════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

The rain poured and poured, pounding against a red nylon canopy and underneath stood a slim pinkette. Her locks were long, reaching down to her waist. Her soft ivory hands were occupied with the black curled handle attached to the small canopy. They lightly twirled the umbrella, her bright aquamarine eyes stared out watching the rain hitting the cement. The young female stood up against a wall, watching her reflection in a puddle. Her thoughts replaying earlier events, ”Hello?” She answered. ”Miss Aurora?” The pinkette’s eyes narrowed, ”Yes, that’s me. You have something for me?” On the other end of the line was the dispatcher to the company she worked for. They always changed their number, so she never knew who was calling until she picked up. They always used a secure line as well. They were very keen on keeping everyone’s confidentially, hence the code names. It makes sense since if the workers true identity was known, they would end up becoming the hunted and most likely killed. Getting oneself killed was not in the job description, so everything had to be kept top secret. ”There is another mission awaiting you. I have just sent it to your computer.” Then sure enough, she heard a soft beep sound. Her blue eyes glanced to her computer to see a picture of a male and then some writing. ”Seriously, I successfully completed my last task just an hour ago, don’t I deserve a day off? Or at least the night off?” Her eyes glanced to the clock to see that it was well into the night, almost close to midnight. She has not slept since yesterday, ”After this mission, you shall receive a break.” ”Yeah, right. That’s what you said the last time…” She rolled her eyes before hanging up the phone after sharing some more information about her target.

Sighing heavily, the girl set the phone down by her computer and then began to look at the person’s profile. The last mission she managed to shoot the man dead after a full day of pursuit. He was powerful and well known, she was sure that she probably pissed off a lot of vampires because of that. But that came with her job. Yes, her job was to hunt vampires. Many would say that she is insane, but it’s the truth, vampires do exist. The profile she was sent was her next vampire target. The world would be better off without these bloodsuckers, and it was her job to help exterminate the threat.

So now here she stood in the rain, huddling under an umbrella and almost falling asleep. But the sudden bang of thunder roared and lightning turning night into day snapped her out of her thoughts. ”There was nothing in the weather stating this.” She muttered and jumped again as the thunder roared. For a hunter, she got easily scared. Then suddenly an arm slinked around her, his weight almost knocking her over. And his breath, oh god! Did it ever reek of alcohol. He stumbled, even though his arm was around her. ”What’sa purty lady like yoou, doing out here all alone…heh heh….” What the fu- was the expression on her face as she attempted to slink away. ”Hey, would you…hick…like to go…hick…hah hah…get a drink with me…hick” He continued, she could hardly make sense of his slurred words. ”Uh hell no. I think you’ve had enough to drink tonight anyway…carry on home.” She couldn’t help but gag at the smell of his breath as she finally released herself from his arm. She then turned and began to walk away. But he started to follow her, seriously? The girl sighed, ”Go home you drunkard!” He wasn’t even aware that it was raining and he could hardly stand on his own two feet. He was really starting to piss her off and with little sleep, she could become lethal.

This was one reason why she hated doing missions at night. There was hardly anyone on the streets except for drunkards and the lurking vampires. She hated the drunkards because they always got in the way. She probably hated them more than she hated vampires, but not by much. The man was starting to try her patience as he continued to follow her.

══════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Dedicated Autobiographer

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
ღ.:.:.Sicily Morgan Rose.:.:.ღ

Sicily was laying in her bed with her headphones in, she hated thunderstorms, in fact, they scared her to death, she wasn't a fan of loud noises. She closed her eyes and tried to block out the lightning as well. She wondered where her sister was, knowing her, probably out working. Sicily was not your typical vampire hunter, she was scared of her own shadow by day, you'd never know what she could really do, but by night, she was a bad a** vampire slayer. She hadn't always had the ability, she'd caught her sister doing it when she was ten and decided she wanted to help.

A sudden hand on her shoulder caused her to jump and she looked up, smiling at her mom."What's up?" She asked. Her mother sighed and informed her that she couldn't reach her sister. She stood and grabbed her coat and an umbrella, hating that she had to go out in the rain, she slid her coat on over her IPOD so that it didn't get wet, and grabbed her keys and her cell phone. She walked out and opened the umbrella she huddled under it as she walked.

She made sure that she had her gun and her stake, her weapon of choice was a sword, but a girl walking around in the middle of the night with a sword, would look rather strange. She walked for a while venturing out of the neighborhood and into the down town area. She saw others, that looked as though they had been caught off guard by the storm. She hoped her sister had her umbrella. She started jogging, just wanting to find her. She felt a hand on her shoulder and she stopped, she could sense the aura around the hand before she even turned to see the blood red eyes of the hungry vampire.
'Let me guess, you're hungry, I'll help you, just come this way,' she whispered and led him down a dark alley, only to spin and pull her gun, shooting a wooden bullet through the vampire's heart. She watched as it turned to ash and sighed, she walked out of the alley and continued walking, wanting to find her sister and go home.

Animal Lover

13,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

Night had fallen and it that meant dinner time for this young man. Though he waited a bit too long and figured that the only people out now here drunkards. All that alcohol running through their bloodstream gave a vile taste to their blood. It was the least bit appetizing, but it’s what he usually ends up getting. He ventured out into the rain, not bothering with an umbrella or taking shelter anywhere. He ignored the storm brewing in the sky and ventured through the town using the alleyways.

He eventually ended up coming across a young blonde, sitting beside a trash bin. Wasting away in her misery, guzzling down a bottle of vodka, his guess was that her boyfriend of a month broke up with her. ”What a poor creature you are…” He spoke as his bright golden eyes fell onto her. His hands were shoved into his pockets. He watched as she tried to look him straight in the eye, but that proved to be difficult. She started laughing weakly taking in his looks. Of course at first glance he was handsome. Vampires hardly had to do any work to get their prey to come to them. Vampires were gorgeous, dark creatures.

Their conversation was quick as it was easy to convince the girl that “he would take care of her.” So he extended his hand out to her and helped her to her feet. As soon as she was steady on her feet he wasted no time in sinking his teeth into her neck. He drained her dry before throwing her body into the dumpster. However, he made sure to cover up the teeth marks before doing so. Then he cleaned himself off. It was shortly after that-that he heard the sound of a gunshot. Curious, he headed towards the area. He was easily able to figure out the location.

He carefully poked his head around the corner just in time to see the body turn to ash. But the hunter was already gone. ”Idiot…” He figured that vampire ended up losing himself to the bloodlust, which in turn got himself slain. Since he had missed the hunter, there was nothing more for him to see. This in turn meant he had no further reason to stay; he had fulfilled his thirst so he had to find something else to fill his time with. He headed back the way he came and exited the alley. He did not feel like dealing with any hunters tonight. However, they were rather fun to toy with. But that was also starting to get boring. After doing practically the same thing for so many years, of course it would get boring eventually.

User Image

Dedicated Autobiographer

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Asher continued to walk, only stopping when he noticed a girl, being harrassed by a drunk man. He crossed the road and and grabbed the man by the scruff of the neck, "You really shouldn't borrow the nice lady old man, it's not proper manners," He said and leaned down pushing him away. He smiled over at the girl and tensed, she was a hunter....he took a step back, he could sense it. He could also tell that she was armed. Once the drunk walked away he backed a way slowly.

He hadn't wanted to run into a hunter tonight, nor did he have the heart to attack a woman. It wasn't his style, he was wet and edgy, and now having to deal with a hunter...just great, hunters normaly left him alone, because he usually didn't do anything, he looked the girl over, not daring to turn his back on her, he sighed, they were making Hunters younger these days and much cuter.
'Look...I don't want any trouble.' He said softly holding up his hands to her.
'I just thought he was bothering you so I came to help, He doubted, that if she were like any normal type of hunter, she'd let him go.

Dedicated Autobiographer

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Sicily pulled out her phone and tried her sister's number again, sighing as it got wet, this was getting out of hand. She decided to walk around a bit more, since she was out, she may as well do some work, so she started searching out vampires. Not having really any luck, she didn't since a thing. She sighed and looked at her watch, where on earth was her sister. Her mom called, and she told her that she still hadn't found her. She decided to take a break and hide under an overhang on a near by building. She let her umbrella down and watched as the lightning pierced the night sky.

She let out a small whimper and pulled out her IPOD, switching the music off, because the battery was dying. She frowned as thunder rolled through the sky and she sank against the wall with a whimper, boy her sister was going to get it for not answering her phone, she covered her ears as thunder rolled again. She closed her eyes, she didn't mind the rain, just the sound and the bright lights.
"You look lost little girl...and sc-cared." A man said standing in front of her. She stood and looked at him, she could easily see that he was drunk.

She looked the man over, "Nope, I'm good, just getting out of the rain, you should go home," She said. She looked down and froze, he had a gun.
"Pretty little think like you, shouldn't be out here by yourself," He said.
"Go away, I'll scream," She said angrily, putting her hand on her own gun. That he was human was obvious, she couldn't shoot him.
The man pulled a gun and she whimpered, 'Please...p-please just leave me alone,' She whimpered, her hands were tied she couldn't kill a human it was against the rules.
'You're going to come with me little lady,' He said and grabbed her wrist, dragging her down a different alley. She screamed as loud as she could and hoped somebody heard her. The man hit her in the side of the cheek hard and she whimpered sinking down to the ground, he grabbed her by her hair and held his gun to her head, She was going to die...and there was nothing she could do.

Animal Lover

13,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

User Image

No matter how many times she told the man to leave, he continued to pester her. He was like an annoying fly, no matter how much you swatted it away, it would return. Soon enough the man plucked her last nerve. ”For the love of god, leave me alone!” She growled, closing her umbrella while spinning around quickly to smack him over the head with it. She was so irritated that she did not realize someone came to help her, she didn’t even hear him speak. So needless to say, she missed her target and ended up smacking the man trying to help her over the head with her umbrella. Her jaw dropped momentarily, an awkward silence soon ensuing. Her anger soon dissipating as she truly felt sorry for hitting him even though he helped her, finally she removed her umbrella from his head as he suddenly slinked away.

That’s when she finally realized who he was. She didn’t know him personally, nor did she know his name. The only thing she knew about him was that he was a vampire. Her blue orbs glanced over to the drunk who was finally stumbling away and made sure that he was unharmed. Then her eyes slinked back at him, eyes narrowing. ”A vampire helping a human…?” At this point it was useless to open up her umbrella. She was already soaking at this point, but she still opened it up to shield her from getting even more soaked…if that was possible. As she stood under her umbrella once again, she made no attempt to reach for her weapons. But her guard was up and she was prepared.

”You are not my target…yet.” The thing about “Aurora” is that she did not kill vampires mindlessly, unless she catches them attacking someone. She keeps a close eye on all the vampires, but if they are not her assigned target and they are not attacking anyone. Then she will let them go until they become a target, or she catches them on the prowl. This made her different from other hunters, and most people did not agree with her antics. But she does not like to kill, even if they are vampires. She will only pull the trigger if she is prompt to or if she feels threatened.

Then suddenly the blood drained from her face, going pale as she heard a scream. The scream was loud even though it did not sound close. However, what caused the look of horror to strike her face was that the scream was familiar, too familiar. Her eyes just automatically glared at the vampire before her, almost as if she was blaming him. But she quickly pulled out her phone, seeing all the missed calls. Guess she should learn to take her phone off silent. Quickly she dialed home. ”Mom.” She was sure quick to pick up the phone. Then she started going on about how she’s been trying to contact her. ”Sorry, I’m…working.” Her blue eyes glanced back at the dark haired male. ”Where’s Sicily?” She hated having to say her sister’s name. But her mother did not know what she did for her job. Her sister did not even know about her job until she accidently saw what she did to a man. After trying to get her out of her panic state, she finally got to explain that she killed a vampire and that she wasn’t some mindless killer. But then she wanted to join in, and she rejected. But the company accepted her. Gritting her teeth, she knew she should have convinced her not to follow in her footsteps because now she was in trouble. A vampire must have done well to catch her off guard. ”Yeah, I’m not sure when I’ll be home tonight. But I’ll see you later.”

Once she hung up the phone, she scrolled down to her sister’s number. But then she decided against calling her. That could just put her into more trouble. She began to head in the direction of the scream and only hoped she would make it in time. Walking past him, she stopped. ”You’re not going to make my job more difficult are you?” If he tried to do something to stall her from getting to her sister, she would quickly shoot him. Then she hurried on her way, hoping that she could hold on until she got there.

User Image

Animal Lover

13,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

While walking down the streets he heard an ear piercing scream. ”Ow…” He muttered, wiggling his ear in an attempt to get his hearing back. But the scream also irked his curiosity. He wasn’t far from it so he easily slinked back into an alley, coming up to the other side of the scene. ”Well well what is this?” He looked from the girl up to the man holding her by the hair. The scene seemed to be a mean drunk, probably trying to get the “innocent” looking girl. When she rejected, he pulled the gun on her and clearly overpowered her. He knelt down to her level, ignoring the other man. ”Now this is just sad. You’re a hunter are you not? Yet you can’t hold your own against a mere human?” The man was too drunk to understand what he was talking about.

”Hey back off, she’s mine!” he spoke, holding onto her tighter and placing the gun closer to her. Laurence raised his hand, ”I have no intention taking her.” His eyes fell off the man to look back at the girl in distress. ”Hm? I’ve put myself in a tough spot. Now I could easily get this poor excuse of a man off your back, or I could step back and let him kill you. That would mean one less nuisance for us Us meaning the vampire race. A wicked smile spread across his lips. ”Besides if I touch a human then I’ll be seen as evil.” He placed his hand under her chin, ”I can’t have that.” He lowered his hand again as the other man was getting more irritable and even starting to annoy him.

”Well, good luck.” He smirked before standing up and started to walk back in the direction he came in. He would only help her if she asked for it and then of course promise to keep the hunters off his a**.

User Image

Dedicated Autobiographer

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Asher smiled then, partially because he was ammused that he'd gotten hit in the head with an umbrella, and partially because of her shock that he'd helped her.
"I can not stand the drunkards in this town, I have no intention of making your life difficult, I really did just want to help. I didn't realize that you were a hunter until after I sent the man away. I see no reason why we can not be civil, so long as you don't try to kill me, my name is Asher, and you are?" He asked.

Part of him noted that it felt so wrong to be standing here talking to a hunter, but yet, something about this one seemed different. It could have been that she looked so young, he wasn't used to seeing hunters that young, or it could have been those pretty blue eyes...he wasn't sure, he just hoped that this did not end badly. He realized that she was getting wet, and removed his leather Jacket,
"It's not much, but it's warm," He said and put it around her, "You'll get sick out here, it's cold, He said. He leaned against the wall, and looked up at the moon, he too had heard the scream, and seen her reaction as he walked beside her, "I'll help if you want, I have nothing better to do tonight," He said, mostly out of boredom.

Dedicated Autobiographer

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Sicily cried out to him."Please! You have my word I will not kill you...just please...please help me!" She cried. The man who held her hair picked her up by the throat and pushed her into the wall. She felt her head hit and she whimpered seeing stars.
"Do not expect him to help, he'd get shot fo-or you...as if, no man in his right mind would waist his time on a ru-unt lik-e you," The man stammered. He slamed her into the wall again and she whimpered trying to reach for her gun but he smacked it away from her.

She screamed again and tried to land a kick to the man's gut, but missed, she grabbed at the hand that tightened around her throat, and she looked over at the vampire out of the corner of her eye, "Please....save me..." She whispered and then she blacked out from the lack of oxygen.
The man laughed wickedly and started to undo her jeans...'Lov-ve it wh-en theydon't---fight back," He growled.

Animal Lover

13,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

He stopped and turned half way, his hands back in his pockets. A wide smile formed on his lips as she pleaded for his help as he watched her get thrown to the wall. He might have waited a bit too long to help her since she ended up blacking out. Once he noticed that, he moved faster than the eye could see. He appeared next to the guy with his foot extended out, making contact with the man’s side. The kick ended up throwing the man out of the alley and onto the road. He caught the young girl before she fell to the ground. The drunk ended up shooting his gun, three bullets hit the side of Laurence’s arm as he protected the girl. The last two bullets ended up missing. It was amazing that the drunk managed to have good aim with how plastered he was. But Laurence did not flinch at all when the three bullets made contact with his flesh. The wounds ended up healing after he took out the bullets.

His eyes turned crimson, staring at the drunk. ”This is your warning. If I catch you doing this again…I’ll kill you.” The threat was serious and managed to get the man to scramble to his feet running off screaming. His one arm was soaked with blood, but he paid no mind to it. He remained knelt to the ground, gently cradling her with his other arm.

User Image

Dedicated Autobiographer

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Sicily took a deep breath, and coughed, it was painful, she opened her eyes and looked up at him, "Th-ank you," She whispered. She reached up and touched his arm, "Y-ou got hurt...because of me," she whispered. Her head was spliting, a tear fell to her cheek from the pain. She blushed then, not used to being in a man's arms this way, she touched his arm lightly, "If...you ne-need blood to heal...you can take some of mine," She whispered softly.

She pushed herself up and was instantly dizzy, she'd been to weak to protect herself against a human. She leaned against a wall and pulled out her phone, texting her sister, I'm fine, don't worry, where are you.' She looked up at the vampire. "I'm...Sicily by the way, thanks for saving me," She whispered.

Animal Lover

13,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

User Image

”I can think of a few reasons…” She muttered, she closed her eyes for a moment, taking in a deep breath to calm the thoughts springing forward. ”Aurora…” She quickly replied. She did not see any reason why she should give him her actual name. With her actual name he would be able to easily find where she lives and everything else. She was not going to take that risk even though he seemed different. But for all she knew that could just be an act. Her thoughts were turning like a hamster in its wheel. That his sudden gesture of placing his coat around her made her jump and slink away. But then she heard what he had to say. All she could do was look at him strangely. ”Why would you care if I ended up getting sick?” This was definitely strange. All the vampires she’s met before this have been sick, despicable creatures. It almost like she has stepped into another dimension with how he is.

She brushed it off as there was no time to argue about it nor anytime to hand his jacket back. So she just kept it around her shoulders, closing her umbrella once again. It was easier to run without it open. ”Do what you want.” She wasn’t going to waste anymore time talking and took off running. It was only a few moments later that she heard a familiar jingle from her phone. Stopping quickly she pulled it out to see a text from her sister. Once she read it, she put the phone to her head and closed her eyes. She let out a heavy sight, it was a relief to know that she was safe, but she still couldn’t help but think that this was her fault. She texted her back quickly, ”What happened, where are you?” She glanced around quickly before continuing. ”I’m right by the subway station…I’m coming to you.” There was only one in this city and she was hopefully heading to where she was. After sending the texts, she continued to hurry. She didn’t care if her sister was fine; she still wanted to see for herself.

She ended up remaining on the same course before running past an alleyway with two people in it. She stopped again, stepping backwards before seeing that it was her sister and someone else. She drew her gun quickly pointing it at the man. ”Get the hell away from her!” She was fine?! How could she be fine with a vampire inches from her face? Seeing the blood on his arm didn’t make what the scene looked like any better.

User Image

Dedicated Autobiographer

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Sicily looked up, "DON'T!" She cried to her sister, her eyes widening as she swayed into the vampire. "He saved my life, please...don't hurt him." She whispered, "I was being choked to death by a drunk human, he slammed me into a wall a few times...he saved my life...even took bullets for me, so please... She whispered to her sister. She held her hands up to Claire. "Please..." She whimpered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff