Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
"Don't think about it too much okay?" Kane muttered. "It's terrible but theirs nothing we can do about it. I feel sorry for her too." He shot down next to James on the dusty old cot.
"I kept pressure on the gash while you two were...um investigating. Hopefully she won't wake up soon this is probably scary enough already."
"I'll say..." Ann muttered from where she was hiding behind James.
(The shortness!!! DX)
Amelia

User Image

Amelia nodded to Kane, then looked back up the stairs. She got up with the disinfectant, removed Isabella's bandages, disinfected her wound, then re-bandaged it. "There. Can you please set her down on the bed over there James?", she said as she set down the remaining bandages. "Your turn Captain", she asked as she picked back up the bottle of disinfectant and began to pour some on a fresh cottonball.

{ OOC: }

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
James did as Amelia asked setting Isabella gently on the cot. Was careful not to move her too much.
Kane watched Amelia as she worked on Isabella impressed by how fast she was able to patch her up. When she finished with her and began to get the things together to treat his injuries he backed up. "We should probably leave...Its probably not good to stay in here for too long..."
Amelia

User Image
"Well...I'd feel much better disinfecting you as soon as I can...", Amelia said. She wanted to make sure he didn't get an infection as soon as possible...but she also felt like she couldn't leave just yet. She wanted to know more about the girl who showed them the way to this clinic. She wanted to help her in anyway she could. It was the least she could do, right?

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Kane sighed. "Alright then.." It bothered him that they were in the same building as a ghost but somehow he wasn't surprised. Kane slid off his jacket and shirt,so Amelia wouldn't have to work around them. The bandage from the cut Harvey had given in earlir was still in place but the gashs from the scissors needed to be treated. Aside from the fresh wounds scars marked up his skin some new some old. A few looked only a few days old. There was also a thin gold chain around his neck wihich he usually kept tucked into his shirt. On the chain dangled some sort of family crest.
( emotion_awesome
User Image
Amelia carefully dabbed at Kane's wounds, while trying her best not to stare at his scars. Guess that's what happens when your a pirate. She began to wrap the bandages around his new wounds with her dainty, warm fingers (oh god what the heck did I just type? emotion_facepalm XD). When she was done, she put everything back in the cabinet, even the disinfectant. She didn't want to go back into the bathroom to put it up. She wouldn't be able to take it. She then glanced back up the stairs. What was the girl doing? What was her name? "I'll, be back in a moment", she said as she made her way up the stairs. Her heart began to race as she glanced down the different hallways. What if there were more corpses up here? What if they were worse than that girl's? She took a gamble, and opened the door at the end of the right hallway, where she guessed the girl went. It was a girls room, tinted red like everything else in the city. The girl sat on the bed doing nothing, then glanced up when Amelia entered. "Yes?", the girl asked. "Um, hello. We're...about to leave. I patched up everyone. And...I was wondering. What's...your name?" The girl's expression didn't change as she answered Amelia's question. "...I'm Fiona Jefferson. My father owned this clinic."
User Image

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
(Jesus what did you type XD emotion_facepalm )
As Amelia treated his wounds Kane couldn't help but wonder who exactly it was he saw eariler in the alleyway. Was it another ghost like the one upstairs? Truthfully he person didn't seem like one. And what about the ship from eariler? Were they both connected somehow? Once Amelia was finished Kane let her go. If anything happened he'd help but for now he'd leave her be. He walked over to where James was and sat down next to him. "You okay,friend?" James raised his eyebrows in surprise at how Kane hadn't bothered to follow Amelia. "Fine now thanks to Amelia." Kane replied he closed his eyes hoping that nothing would happen and that he could test for a minute.
User Image
"It's nice to meet you Fiona, I'm Amelia", she replied as she cautiously sat down next to her on the bed. "So...you mentioned something about the...'Forgotten Massacre?'" Fiona nodded. "That's what I call it. No else can really name it anyway. A massacre happened here, and it's been forgotten. No one was able to find this city after the massacre, so it was forgotten." Amelia didn't really understand, but she decided to continue on. "Do you know...who did this? You don't have to tell me if you don't want too." "It's fine. ...It was Kevin Jefferson, my older brother." "Your...older brother?" "Yes...but he didn't want to do it though. He didn't want to kill me, mom, dad, or the whole city. That man made him", Fiona said while looking down at her lap. "When my brother...was killing me. That man was in the corner of the room, watching him. At one point, my brother stopped. He looked like he was about to cry. I held my hand out to him over the side of the tub, and that man got mad. He hissed at my brother 'kill'...and my brother...finished me", Fiona said. Though her eyes were the same, tears were starting to silently fall down her face. Amelia immediately grabbed Fiona, suprised that she could touch her, and hugged her. For a second, Amelia could feel a bit of warmth from Fiona. "It's alright, you don't have to continue. I'm sorry."
User Image

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Kane sat in silence waiting for Amelia to come back down. James sat next to him watching over Ann and Isabelle. "Its strange hm? An hour ago if you asked me if I expected to meet a ghost or a girl with cat ears I probably would've called you crazy...but now here we are..."

"I saw someone outside earlier..Whoever it was wasn't dead but they go away so fast I wasn't able to get a good look at them. And I saw a strange ship..I wonder if their connected somehow. "
Kane glaced up the stairs and call out. "Amelia? Are you almost done?"
User Image
"I-I'm coming!", Amelia called down to Kane. She glanced down at Fiona, who was no longer crying. "Do you want to come with us? I'm sure it's lonely here...", she asked. Fiona thought for a moment, then glanced back up at Amelia. "I'll...be right back. Go on back to your ship, I'll be there soon", she said as she disappeared. Amelia got off the bed, and made her way down the stairs. "I'm back", she said as she walked back to the group.
User Image

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Kane unwillingly got to his feet and grabbed his jacket off of on of the rickty old chairs. "We should get home...Its late..." He glanced toward the bathroom door. He felt almost guilty about not doing anything for the girl and her body. "Is everyone fit to move?"
James nodded and Ann climbed out from where she was hiding behind him. "We are but what about her?" He pointed to Isabella. "If need be I'll carry her again."
Amelia

User Image
Amelia glanced over at Isabella. She was still asleep, if she wasn't breathing Isabella would of thought she had passed on. "She should be able to walk on that ankle in about a day or two. Since she's asleep you should carry her, as long as your okay with it", she replied as she watched one of Isabella's furry cat ears twitch in her sleep.

{ OOC: Sorry for the late reply! D: }

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
"Thats fine." Kane said. "Get Isabella and lets go." James nodded and carefully picked up the girl, careful not to let her injured leg bump against and of the furniture in the room. He looked down at her sleeping face and smiled. She is kinda cute. Kane smacked James upside the head. No enough to hurt him, just to get his attention. "Come on." James sighed and followed after Kane. The paused just outside to door to wait for Amelia. Ann followed close behind her big brother.
Amelia

User Image
Amelia followed everyone back outside, which was still tinted red around every corner. Wait...if they couldn't find the way to the ship before...how were they- She then noticed a path beginning to lose the red tint in it's color, leading down to the shore. The ship could be seen in the distance. "...Shall we continue on ...that way then?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces