Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a 1x1 roleplay for AnimeFreak6868 and The Half Demon Inuko only! You may read along, but please do not post. Thanks!
User Image
Name: Amelia Harrison
Likes: Singing (In Japanese and English), Adventure, Taking care of children, Wearing kimonos/yukatas, Cherry blossoms
Dislikes: Bullying, Rude people, People who beat and hurt children, Loud noise, People who judge, Harvey Wilson (explanation in bio)
Bio: Amelia was born and raised in Japan. Her parents are both British, which is why her name isn't Japanese. She loves everything about Japan. She can also speak Japanese and English fluently. Lately her parents have been worried about her Aunt Iris from her mother's side, who has been feeling sick lately. Since she loves adventure, and because she's worried about her Aunt, Amelia offered to go stay with her till she recovered. Though she knows she'll miss Japan, she knows that once her Aunt recovers she'll go back. She also loves to sing and be around children. Since she has arrived in a small village close to England, she only knows of one thing she doesn't like, Harvey Wilson. Harvey is the son of one of the richest nobles in England. He found Amelia when he was driving by the river she was getting water from. Ever since that day he's been trying to woo her with gifts and compliments, wanting to marry her as soon as possible. She tries her best to stay away from him, he's always rude to everyone else in the village, yet treats her like a princess. She also gets a bit annoyed when he refers to her as a "Japanese beauty", since she isn't even Japanese.

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Name: Kane Reinsworth
Likes: His ship the SinClaire,Sailing,Fencing,Playing Violin,Writing and Reading (Likes Poe the best)
Dislike: Cowards,Rude People,Not being able to hold alcohol well,Cooking,
Bio: Kane and his younger brother Luke lived as orphans on the streets of London after their father died.At a young age he learned that to fight is to live and he was often in trouble because of it. He seemed to be the complete opposite of his younger brother who was quiet and soft spoken. After traveling from town to town the two brothers settled in a small village that had large port.They lived there for a while making a shelter underneath one of the docks. One night a strange ship had appeared in the docks followed by a swarm of pirate who pillaged the small town. Kane and Luke tried to stay hidden until one of the pirates found them. Kane fought against them only to have Luke and himself captured and taken as prisoner. After about a day or two aboard the ship it had been raided by another band of pirates. Kane was taken with them while Luke was left behind on the first ship. Kane swore to himself that one day he would find Luke even if it killed him. Months past and Kane soon became the favorite of the Captain's. After his Captain's death in another raid Kane himself became Captain.He frequently stops in London for repairs and supplies. Constantly keeping his eyes peeled for his younger brother.
Amelia

User Image
Amelia sighed while looking down at her basket full of fruit. She had just run into Harvey Wilson again. How many times would she have to explain to him that she wasn't interested in marrying him, and that just because she was from Japan and wore kimonos and yukatas, doesn't mean she's Japanese? She approached the small house she was living in. She opened the door and walked inside. "I'm back Aunt Iris!", she called out cheerfully. Her Aunt peered from around a corner. "Welcome back Amelia, did you find the fruit I asked you to get?" "Yes! I also found some others we can use later!", she said as she placed the basket of fruit on the table. She then heard some giggling behind her. She turned around to find a group of children gathered at the front door. "Your back!", a little girl said as she ran to Amelia, followed by some of the other children. Amelia smiled down at them as she bent down to their eye-level. "Yes I'm back, do you want to go look for herbs again?" "Yes!", the children answered happily. Amelia stood back up and followed them outside as some of the girls held onto her yukata. "I'll be back soon!", she called out to her Aunt. Ever since she had arrived at the village, the children always asked her to play with them. They were fascinated by her clothes, stories, and singing. It was easy for Amelia to get to know them, she loved being around children. She could sometimes connect to them more than to adults. She sat down with them in a field near her Aunt's house, and adjusted the cherry blossom hairpin in her hair. The children started to pick some herbs, and walked over to her, asking what they were. Amelia happily answered their questions. She knew what each of the herbs were, she was a nurse after all.

{ OOC: :3 }

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Kane was hasty to get out of the busy sea port. He had never liked crowds. Not since he was young anyway. Must have picked that up from Luke... He thought absent mindedly. It had been 3 years since they were separated and it still hurt to think about him. The blonde man shook his head trying to clear his thoughts. instead he focused on dirt lane he was walking down. He had been walking for quite a while now and was starting to get bored. Looking back up he saw a small house next to an open field. The field was closer to him then the house was and there was a small grove of trees in the corner closest to him. I'll stop here for a minute. Kane walked over and stood near one of the tree looking up at its vast green branchs he notice they were full of fruit. Apples to be exact. How long had it been since he had one? More then a year he guessed. Using the hilt of his sword he carefully knock one out of the tree. He took a bite out of the newly fallen apple. It was crisp and tasted wonderful. "Delicious." He settled down underneath the tree his eyes closed.
After a while Kane began to hear voices. "Damn." He whispered . He peered around the tree to investigate the new disturbance, one hand on his pistol.
Amelia

User Image
"Amelia! What's this one?", one of the little girls cheerfully asked her, holding up a herb she just picked. Amelia smiled and glanced down at the herb. "That's lavender. It helps you go to sleep at night, it also has a nice scent. Go on and sniff it." The little girl held the lavender to her nose and sniffed it like Amelia said. "It smells nice!", the girl said with a smile. As the little girl ran off to find more herbs, Amelia held her hand up to fix her hairpin again. When she made sure it was tight enough, she glanced back down as a little boy asked her about another herb. She explained what the herb was and what it did as she adjusted her yukata sleeve, and pushed some of her long hair back behind her shoulder. When he ran off to his other friends, Amelia smiled and sat next to a group of girls, who were guessing what type of flower they found. A little boy ran up to her. "Uh, Miss Amelia? There's a man over there, he looks like a pirate!" "Pirate?", Amelia said as she glanced at the direction the boy was pointing. Did he really see a pirate? She had heard stories about them, but she never saw one.

{ OOC: }

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Kane cursed under his breath as he watched the little boy rat him out. What now..? He thought. He surveyed the field. There was only the girl in the strange dress and a few kids. There didn't seem to be any men but Kane was still wary. He stood up quietly still half hidden behind the large apple tree. He mentally kicked himself for not being more careful. There were only two options run like hell or wait it out and see what happens. I should have changed before I got off the SinClaire. The blonde thought. I was in such a hurry to get on land that I completely forgot! He bent and picked up his satchel, slinging the leather strap over his shoulder in case he had to make a quick get away. He had decided to go with his second option. If he needed to fight he would fight,but right now he couldn't see any threats. He stayed perfectly still behind the tree,until that is, a rather strong gust of wind blew the hat from his head. "Bloody Hell!!" He cursed scrambling to catch the hat before it blew into the girls sight. What kind of a pirate am I!? I can't even hide from a bunch of kids!!

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Kane flinched when he heard the girls voice. He quickly got ahold of himself and fiddled with his coat and hat, and slid his gun from is holder, he didn't want to use it but he felt stronger having it with him.With a sigh of annoyance he stepped out from behind the large tree.His expresion changed to a scowl as he saw the girl.She had dark brown eyes and her hair was a simalar color.Her dress was strange, he'd yet to see a style of dress like the one she wore. Kane made eye contact with the girl his emerald eyes flashing dangerously. "Who are you?' He asked his voice commanding and demanding an answer. He also had a strong British accent.
Amelia

User Image
Amelia jumped a bit when the blonde haired pirate stepped out from behind the tree. She had never seen emerald eyes like his before. She tensed up a bit as his strong British accent demanded who she was. "I'm...Amelia", she replied in her own British accent that wasn't as strong as his, though she almost said it in Japanese. "May I ask who you are?" She knew that he could easily defeat her, but if he was a threat to the children or the others, she wouldn't easily back down. She pulled her sleeve up again as another gust of wind blew it down. One of the little girls from before called out to Amelia. "Um, Miss Amelia?" She glanced back at the child. "Please go back home okay Lily? I'll be back in a minute." "Um, that's not it.", the little girl replied. "Uh, that man. Harvey Wilson. Is back again. He's looking for you. He's interrogating us about where you are. The boys are picking a fight with him again..." Amelia sighed. Harvey was always around now, he would never leave her alone for more than half an hour. She was afraid to even take a bath now, knowing that he could appear at any minute. "Really? Alright, uh, just tell him I'll be there in a minute please." "Okay", the child replied as she ran back. She turned back to the pirate, still being a bit cautious. "Listen, um, I have to go back in a minute. Is there something you need?"

{ OOC: Crap I just deleted my last post! D8 *slams head on desk* Okay, basically Amelia approached the tree after she told the children to go home. T ^ T }

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Kane relaxed slighly once he had known the girls name. His eyes were still cold though as he told her who he was. "I'm called Caption Reinsworth..."He held onto his hat careful not to let it fly away again. His gaze shifted to the young girl who was speaking with the girl. There was someone coming who wasn't appreciated,he could tell that much.He watched as a worried expression drifted over the girls face. Maybe i could....no don't be stupid.[/color] Kane debated with himself. He was a pirate not a police officer. They have their problems and i have mine. But the girl did seem rather worried.As she turned to leave Kane called after her."I'll come with you." He said What in the bloody hell am I doing!? Don't get involved!! He mentally kicked himself. No one helped you when you were starving on the streets... He continued to mentally argue with himself as he awaited Amelia''s anwser.
OOC: (Its okay :3)
Amelia

User Image
Amelia glanced up as the pirate said that he would come with her. "Uh, no you don't have to, Captain. Um, this guy can be...competitive.", she replied. It was true, Harvey was so easily jealous, he would have fights with the little boys! When she heard the little girl call out to her again. Amelia looked back at the pirate. "Look, uh, I-I'll be right back. Just stay here", she said as she rushed to the child. Before she made it over to her, Harvey walked over, and pushed Lily out of his way. "There you are my Japanese beauty! Don't mind the children, they were trying to hide you from me!" Amelia ran over to Lily, and helped her up. "For the last time Harvey, just because I'm from Japan and I wear yukatas, doesn't mean I'm Japanese. And please leave the children alone!" Harvey glared down at Lily. "You know Amelia", he started as he bent down next to her. "I really hate how much attention you give these brats." He then spotted Kane across the field. "A pirate huh?", he said as he stood up, drawing his sword. "Don't worry Amelia, I'll protect you!", he yelled as he ran towards Kane. "He did nothing wrong!", Amelia said as she pulled him back by his coat. Harvey sighed. "Amelia, you know I love you", he said while staring at her. "But don't touch my coat." Without moving, Amelia glared at Harvey. "Please, just leave."

{ OOC: QAQ }

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Kane raised an eyebrow as he surveyed the scene in front of him. He smirked when he saw the man realize that he was there. His smirk grew wider when he watched the man try to run toward him. So the git wants to fight eh? His emerald eyes shone in anticipation. HE wanted to blow off steam anyway. Earlier he had come so close to punching his first mate that he'd had to go below deck. No one on the SinClaire doubted their captains fighting skills.
As the man,Harvey, approached him he drew his own sword. He smiled wickedly a he pointed the weapon at him. " You want to fight git?" His glared daggers at his challenger.
OOC: (Short post is short)
Amelia

User Image
"Yeah, I do!", Henry said with a smirk. He shook Amelia off his sleeve, and charged at Kane. Amelia sighed. Henry was always like this. Would the Captain be alright? She told Lily to go back to her home and to tell the others to do the same. She nodded and went back to the group. When they left, Amelia looked back at Kane and Harvey. Kane seemed to be alright. She should of expected it, he did say he was a Captain after all. Amelia went up to them, yet stayed far enough so she wouldn't get hit. "Harvey stop it already, that's enough fighting!" She glanced up when one of Harvey's tutors yelled down at Harvey from across the field. "Harvey! Stop playing with peasants and get back to the manor! You have work to do!" Harvey sighed, and put his sword away. "Don't think you've won sea-scum. I'll be back!", he said as he left. Amelia went over to the Captain, still being a bit cautious. "I'm sorry you had to put up with him...Um, so was there something you needed?"

{ OOC: It's okay ^ ^ Bad post is bad emotion_facepalm }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces