Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"I've tried to put the past behind me."
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

"Yeah." Spirit mumbled counting to ten, one more word from him and she was going to lose it. She looked around for whoever they were suppose to get.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"It is harder when you carry scars both inside and out."
North looks at her, sensing quite a bit of hostility from his partner. He shrugs internally, wondering what was going on. "So..."

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

Spirit spun around and punched North right in the face. She was seething and had lost all thought other than to beat the crap out of him right then and there.

North instinctively ducks, still reeling from the very heavy, inhuman punch. "Sp-Spir..?! What the hell are you doing?!" He shouts, stumbling back.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Shut up!" she yelled rushing towards him attempting to tackled him to the ground. Her mind was focused on a single fact, the silver bracelet she had caught sight of. The Insurrection, North Dakota, he was involved with them at one point. It didn't matter all of her rage was going to him even if he wasn't the one involved with her unit's death.

North goes flying back from the tackle, grunting in pain as he lands hard against the ground, his head cracking against the pavement. He didn't want to fight, and at the moment, he was too dazed to fight as stars danced in front of his eyes.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

Spirit punched him again and again and again. Her rage was pouring out into North.

North tries to shove her off, the weight holding her down seemed inhuman. Blood was starting to leak out of the edges of his helmet. "SPIR, STOP!!!"

A small figure approaches the two quietly, hearing the commotion from her hiding place. She hesitantly takes a step forward, trying to figure out what was going on.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Spirit shouted slamming her fist down again. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT!"

North spots the kid, realizing with a jolt who it was before the kid, terrified, turns and runs away. Her feet pounding on the ground. "Montana... SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" He snaps, finally going for a light punch in the stomach.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

Spirit stumbled back before sending North a glare as she breathed heavily. She turned her head away.

"Which way did she go?" she asked trying to regain her cool.

North removes his helmet, shaking his head with blood splattering everywhere. His cheek bore a deep gash, and his lip was split. "That was a kid... What the hell are we doing pursuing a kid?" He asks in shock, he didn't like the program, and he didn't like the fact they were going after a kid for a new soldier.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"It is our mission." said Spirit not looking at North. "We aren't supposed to like it, we are supposed to follow orders. I'll hang behind you seem better with kids."

North frowns, still not liking the orders. This job wasn't for kids, hell, it wasn't for most adults. He also knew his and Cassie's pardons were on the line if he disobeyed them. A long sigh, his fingers going through his hair. "This isn't over... She went this way..." He says softly, heading towards an alleyway.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"After you." said Alexis as she followed after him crossing her arms.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces