Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I think we should fill Thadd what's going on..." Nathan says, the group doing so as the time passes, no detail was left out. Everything was told, including Freelancer and Nathan's deal with the UNSC and the bracelet being removed. Nathan finishes of them landing on the planet to meet Thadd.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Thaddeus Jones

"They call us Terrorists."
♚______________________________________________________________________________________________________________♔

"I see." Thaddeus said thinking about it. "So you were captured by Locus to be retrained?"

♔______________________________________________________________________________________________________________♚
"But what does that make them?"
"Yeah... I thought the Insurrection wanted me back... Being one of their top snipers... They've... Been..." Nathan trails off, sinking back in the cushions.

"Thadd... How long has it been since Felix and Locus have left the Insurrection?" Tucker asks, looking at him urgently.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Thaddeus Jones

♚______________________________________________________________________________________________________________♔

"Since you and Cassandra were captured by Freelancer and the UNSC." Thaddeus confessed. "They were training you to take their place, I believe, so they would continue being mercenaries and work for the highest bidder."

♔______________________________________________________________________________________________________________♚
Nathan just sat there in shock, not saying a word as his mind processed all this. He was shaking badly though.

"Why go after him still, then? The guy has been pursued by these assholes basically since he fled Freelancer. Unless you mean take their place by selling out the Insurrection." Tucker says, keeping an eye on Nathan. He could tell he went into overload.

"Wait... If Charon's doing this to a planet and making it look legit, what's stopping him from doing the same to the UNSC and the Insurrection?" Simmons pipes up, having heard the last several minutes.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peter

"Information is something you should not take lightly."
⚉______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☠

"Because both sides has an army behind them." Peter said glancing at Tucker. "Unlike Chorus both the UNSC and Insurrection have a fully trained military to take down anyone who tries to backstab them. Plus why try and destroy something that you have worked to gain power in?"

☠______________________________________________________________________________________________________________⚉
"And if you try to use my family against me I will not hesitate to kill you."

Thaddeus Jones

"Simple, even though he was being trained Nathan wasn't broken." Thaddeus said nodding towards Peter. "He still had his emotions. If he didn't he would have let his sister die and take down the person fighting them himself. Locus does not like a job half done. Plus Nathan does have very good eyes and is a prodigy with a sniper rifle. Wouldn't you want someone like that on your team?"

"I don't think that's their goal." Sara says, leaning forward. "When I was in school I learned a lot about history and business. One of the biggest things about war is that companies profit the most from war. A huge example of this is during the 20th century there was an event called The Great Depression... Where millions were left homeless and starving due to the economy crashing. The only major factor that fixed the problem despite a lot of things added like new jobs, free food, etc... Was World War II, Charon might not be pulling such a large scale operation with the Insurrection and the UNSC, but they could still be at least a part of the problem to sell all their weapons. Church said that they have gotten close to the UNSC recently, even taking some of their soldiers and using them as security. Even IF the Chairman isn't CEO of Charon and I'm not saying he is, that's not really with the rules, is it?" Sara asks Peter, looking at him neutrally.

Nathan quietly left, heading to the storage area.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peter

"Information is something you should not take lightly."
⚉______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☠

"Do not take the evidence at face value." Peter warned shoving Grif's head but he didn't move.

☠______________________________________________________________________________________________________________⚉
"And if you try to use my family against me I will not hesitate to kill you."
"We're not, but we can't just blow this as nothing, either... Nathan told us that when he got arrested, it was ridiculously fast. Almost impossible because he spent the time at Spir's house. If there is someone in there, no matter how small or ridiculous the notion is... Do you really want to pretend that option doesn't exist?" Tucker says softly.

"How much power does a SubComitee Chairman has for something that has control over organizations like Freelancer, anyway?" Simmons pipes up, then stops.

"Thadd... What do you think, is the theory possible? That this could be happening? At least in the Insurrection?" Sara asks, keeping herself neutral.

Nathan sits against the crates, his knees tucked to his chest and head resting on them.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Donut

"It's not pink, it's lightish red"
♥______________________________________________________________________________________________________________♥

"Are you alright?" Donut asked walking up and placing a hand on his shoulder.

♥______________________________________________________________________________________________________________♥
"It's a really high quality picture!"

Thaddeus Jones

"It could be possible." Thaddeus replied thinking.

Nathan huffs out a breath, keeping himself curled up, closed. "No... Not really..."

"I know this won't go well with the higher ups with the UNSC IF he's there..." Or Peter, Tucker thinks to himself. "But we need a lot more supplies and aid... And it sounds like the UNSC is out of reach for either. Thadd... I know you are new to this situation, but..." Tucker let the question hang in the air. They needed actual help, more than six soldiers who barely knew how to lift a gun, let alone restore a country.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Thaddeus Jones

"I would love to assist these people." Thaddeus said looking towards Tucker. "It would be an honor to bring supplies, we have to do it carefully. We don't want the UNSC to believe Chorus is aiding the Insurrection. That is something neither of us need."

Donut

"Want to tell me about it?" Donut asked carefully putting his arm around Nathan.

"Well... What we really need is people to come in and help train these people. And more soldiers..." Simmons pauses, drumming his fingers against a couch.

"Simple... We hire a few "mercs" that coincidentally came from an Insurrection background. We put the claim they're taking broken, irrepairable guns. Which I heard from Tucker is how they were paying Felix and Locus... And in exchange they can help us." Sara offers, looking at the others.

Nathan lets out a long sigh, resting his head on the wall. "Ever since I was fourteen years old I was terrorized by Locus. By his methods, by nightmares, by what he did... And when he left I was terrorized more. And I dragged other people into it, only because he wanted to make me a perfect soldier, not even join an army."

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Donut

Donut thought for a moment as a black fuzz ball jumped onto his lap.

"Who did you drag into your world?" Donut asked finally. "A world of nightmares and torture? That just gives you the strength to move on. Locus can't move on. Something is holding him back."

"What's the black fuzzball?" Nathan asks curiously, chuckling. "And no one... But they got dragged in, at one point or another... You all have a mark from Locus and/or Felix for what happened. Mostly trying to break me. What do you think it is? That's holding him back?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff