Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Donut

"It's not pink, it's lightish red"
♥______________________________________________________________________________________________________________♥

Donut flew to his feet trying to keep himself upright so he wouldn't drown.

♥______________________________________________________________________________________________________________♥
"It's a really high quality picture!"

Locus

"Excellent work soldiers... you killed my men."
✕______________________________________________________________________________________________________________✕

Locus waited for a while before shutting off the water, he would drain the water in ten minutes then enter.

✕______________________________________________________________________________________________________________✕
"I suppose that makes you the real deal."
Nathan's breaths were panicked gasps, floating over his head as he struggled to stay afloat. He paddled frantically, the more he kept on panicking, the more he struggled to stay above the surface. He couldn't calm down...

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Donut

"Nathan!" yelled Donut having a difficult time because of his hands being cuffed. "Breathe!"

Tucker swims over, he grew up around the beach, even volunteering as a lifeguard one summer, and knew what to do with a person drowning, he wraps an arm around Nathan's chest so he couldn't pull him down before shaking him roughly. "SNAP OUT OF IT!!!"

Nathan jerks, his eyes focusing all of a sudden at what was going on. "T-Tucker...?" He whispers, focusing.

"Nathan... Float on your back... Strip of the armor and just float... You'll be fine... Breathe slowly, you can't drown on your back." Tucker says softly, helping him do so as Nathan tries to strip of his armor. "Donut... Do the same, you can't do much with your hands cuffed..."

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Donut

Donut nodded before moving to float on his back he kicked his feet a little to move.

Nathan obediently follows instructions, Tucker struggling to keep afloat. There wasn't room enough for three to do this. He takes a breath and dives underwater, keeping an eye on both. He stops, seeing scars criss-crossing Nathan's back, legs and neck. There wasn't an inch that wasn't covered in them.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Donut

"What do you think is going on?" asked Donut a little worried about Tucker and North.

Tucker surfaces, panting for air for a moment as he looks at Nathan. He could tell by the look on the guys face he knew exactly what was going on.

"Locus..." Is the only word that goes through his lips.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Donut

"He's trying to kill us?" asked Donut panicking a bit more.

Locus

Locus looked at his clock before typing again causing the the water to drain. It was time to check on Nathan.

Nathan sighs in relief, soaking wet along with the others, but okay. "No... Assassin training 101: Make sure you put the persons worst fears in front of them and force them through it until they accept it as much as breathing." He says, turning his back to them so he can change in private. He forgot about the scars as he starts to pull on the underarmor.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Donut

"Are you okay?" asked Donut patting North on the back before he was thrown into a wall.

Locus

Locus grabbed onto Nathan's arm before dragging him from the cell. He shut the door behind him.

"Seems like you haven't changed much Hawkeye." said Locus.

"NATHAN!!!" Tucker hollers desperately after him, going to see after Donut. "Are you okay? Did you see his back, man?" He whispers, seriously freaked out.

"You were always for warm greetings, Locus... I should be glad you at least allowed me to pull on halfway my underarmor. Or should I say Jason?" Nathan snarls, not in the mood to deal with Locus's mind games.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Donut

"Kind of." gasped Donut he was in pain.

Locus

"I do not go by my name anymore." said Locus not looking at Nathan. "And I am here to see what you remember from your training. Although it seems like you forgot how to eat."

"That was pretty freaky, Wash doesn't even have half that much..." Tucker says softly, helping Donut sit up and offering him some water. He gently checks his head and back.

"I know how to eat fine... I just wasn't that hungry, especially with an AI that just tried to crush my mind a minute ago still inside me." Nathan snarls, glaring at Locus. "I can walk, you know."

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Donut

"He really doesn't like me." groaned Donut taking a sip from the water. "Although I had enough water to last me a lifetime I am grateful for this."

Locus

"I was talking about the state I caught you in." said Locus. "And I had your A.I. tell me how many times you ate."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces