Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hikarikurai24587: Locus, Wash, Grif, Caboose, Kimball, Spirit, Donut, Lopez, York, Smith and Jensen.

Sara Nightfire: Felix, North, Simmons, Tucker, Sarge, Polovo and Bitters.
Tucker moves nervously into the capital, letting out a slight breath as he looks around. "No one so far... I hope the Reds are having better luck..." He looks back at the group following him.

Simmons fidgets with the map, looking at Wash. "We're basically there now... We should see it right in front of us."

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agent Washington

"I'm not crazy, okay? I'm totally and completely sane."
ε~~~~~~~~~ε

"I see it." said Wash staring right in front of him.

ϵ~~~~~~~~~ε
"Now if you'll excuse me I need to go blow up this dead body."

Carolina

"Okay, my turn."
♛______________________________________________________________________________________________________________♛

"Focus on the mission Tucker." hissed Carolina glancing around, her stance alert and ready for a fight.

♛______________________________________________________________________________________________________________♛
"It's not bad if you don't let them hit you."
(Where's York right now? razz _

Felix chuckles a short distance away, watching them. Oh...... He was going to enjoy this. So, much... He had something to do, first...

He heads to Kimball.

"Are you sure you can handle this on your own?" Simmons asks softly, unsure. They had to disable the radio tower, but he didn't like leaving Wash to fight whoever was there.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Agent Washington

ε~~~~~~~~~ε

"I'll be fine." Wash said sternly. "Just focus on the task at hand."

ϵ~~~~~~~~~ε

Kimball was checking her gun getting ready for the attack.
Tucker heads inside the city. Looking at Gray and Carolina. "Which is the best place for the leaders to be?"

Felix walks up to where he knew Kimball was. "Need some help?" he asks casually, she was alone, good...

Simmons hesitates, but heads off towards the relay with the reds. Hoping wash would be okay.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
((You'll see where York is soon))

"What do you want Felix?" asked Kimball her tone showing stress.

Carolina

"Okay, my turn."

"There." said Kimball pointing towards a building.

Agent Washington

ε~~~~~~~~~ε

Wash took a deep breath and exhaled before going off to do his job.

ϵ~~~~~~~~~ε
"Come on..." Tucker says, running towards the building. The capital had been silent, too silent...

"Is that any way to greet your second in command?" Felix feigns hurt, walking closer. "I have been around fighting this war since you weren't a recruit... Yet you treat me with disrespect?"

Simmons walks into the tower, heading towards the jammer. He hoped Wash found Locus before Locus found them.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Locus

"Excellent work soldiers... you killed my men."
✕______________________________________________________________________________________________________________✕

Locus marveled in the peace and quiet glad that Felix was not with him. He was on guard though.

"Crash sight Beta report." he said over the radio.

✕______________________________________________________________________________________________________________✕
"I suppose that makes you the real deal."

Carolina

"Okay, my turn."

Carolina nodded her head as they moved quickly through the capital.

"Felix now is not the time for pleasantries." said Kimball glancing at him. "The Feds are going to pay."
"No sign of them sir... I don't think they're going to show up..." Bravo reports, adjusting his sensors a bit.

Tucker reaches the building, realizing the elevator is down as he takes the stairs two at a time.

"Of course they are... You fell into both of our hands, didn't you... Vanessa?" Felix's voice had changed, to his assassin self. He had an arm wrapped around Kimball, a knife lightly sliding around her stomach before she could react.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"W-what?" stuttered Kimball staring at Felix before attempting to punch him. "Damn you!"

Locus

"Remain at your post." ordered Locus before looking around for any signs of trouble.

Spirit

"I've tried to put the past behind me."
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

Spirit drove in on her mongoose and got off before approaching one of the soldiers.

"Where is Kimball?" she asked coldly.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"It is harder when you carry scars both inside and out."

Carolina

"Okay, my turn."

Carolina followed in suit as fast as she possibly could.

"Aw... I thought you'd be more emotional... Considering I just ******** your planet... Why can't we remember the good times, Vanessa? I did get you that promotion, after all..." Felix says, hearing footsteps coming, he presses the knife against her throat.

Simmons waits for Wash to distract Locus, not wanting to get any closer.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Locus

Locus spotted the extra merc and went after him, he was not letting anyone get in the way.

"W-why?" asked Kimball hearing the footsteps as well hoping it wasn't someone loyal to Felix.

Spirit

"I've tried to put the past behind me."

"Kimball?" asked Spirit pulling out her gun slowly her gut was telling her something was wrong.

"It is harder when you carry scars both inside and out."
"Don't move another inch... I can kill her in a single swipe... I'm waiting for... Ah... There he is..." Felix says, seeing Tucker enter, his sword at the ready.

Wash retreats slowly, heading towards the ground floor. He shoots at Locus a few times, trying to keep him focused.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Locus

"Don't disappoint me Agent Washington." said Locus before vanishing and moving after his prey.

"Tucker?" asked Kimball holding her stomach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff