• Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Delilah Ashenvale
ღ The Runaway

"I never wanted this sort of life, if you can even call it that. But my fate was decided for me, by my own worst nightmare."

Lilah hadn't felt this happy in a long time. Just a week ago, she had still been in the clutches of Erik. And now, she was reunited with her sister, and Stefan. It all seemed too good to be true. Her escape from Erik had been luck alone, thanks to her sister finding her and helping her runaway. They had returned to Mystic Falls, a place in which they felt that they would be safe. Erik wouldn't think to look there, at least not right away. Which gave her and Alyss time to figure out where to go next. But now, now that she knew Stefan was here, and Alyss knew Damon was here, she couldn't see them leaving. After all, Mystic Falls was their home. And the sisters had spent too much of their lives on the run. Considering how long they had both been around for now, it was pretty sad to think about how little good there had been in their lives. Running into the Salvatore brothers had probably been the best thing that had happened to both of them since they were turned. Lilah didn't want to lose her best friend again. Knowing that he was alive, it changed everything.

At Stefan's question, Lilah glanced down, the expression in her emerald eyes changing from happiness to pain. The subject of her turning was not a pleasant one, after all. Although she supposed her sister had had it worse, since Erik hadn't even meant to turn her and had left her for dead. "The night of the attack, a rogue vampire passed through town. His name was Erik. He murdered our family right in front of us, before turning Alyss and me. He hadn't meant to turn Alyss, we both thought she was dead. But then I ran into her just last week. Erik held me captive since then. Whenever I would try to escape, he would always come find me. I finally got away last week when Alyss found me, but I don't think it will be long before he finds me again." Lilah stated, looking back up at Stefan then. Her emerald eyes were shimmering with a mixture of worry, and fear. Erik frightened her. He was her living, breathing, nightmare. Lilah had been so alone for so long, that she was afraid to truly be happy now, fearing that she was going to lose all of this again soon.

Devout Seeker

10,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

Damon Salvatore
✣ The Troublemaker ✣

Damon's focus remained solely on the woman before him, the rest of the world having lost since faded away. He was still very much so in shock, but now a new emotion overflowed him. Happiness. And that, in in of itself, was a rarity. Sure, he was the type of man to always have a sarcastic opinion, an amused outlook, a playful smirk. But to actually be happy, and not just suppressing how he was truly feeling, that was something new for the older Salvatore brother. "Oh, the usual antics. Just through in a few vampire habits into the mix. Feeding, compulsion, hiding the fact that we exist." He said with a smirk. As they danced, he reflected back to their human life together, particularly when they were children. While Lilah and Stefan had been off playing in the house, reading to each other and playing the piano, Damon and Alyss had been roaming through the gardens and wooded areas, playing pretend to their wild imaginations. Out of the two pairs of siblings, they had both been the troublemakers of their families. Although in truth, Damon probably had some influence with Alyss' behavior. As they got older, formalities came to play, with roles to fulfill, masking their personalities behind expectations. But that had never stopped the pair from sneaking away from the crowd, meeting in the gardens, and plotting against the world.

"Stefan and I? Well, if you remember a woman named Katherine, then it's fairly straightforward. She had us drinking her blood for weeks, before the night of the attack. Our lovely Father shot us down when he tried to free Katherine, who was a vampire as it turns out. Stefan had me drink human blood with him to complete the transformation. And we've been in and out of Mystic Falls since." He said simply, as if becoming a vampire wasn't a big deal. As the dance came to a close, they stopped, standing in the middle of the dance floor. Damon gazed down at her, still wondering if this was all just a perfect dream. But he held her to him, hand in hand, his arm gently wrapped around her waist. No, this was real. At her question, he relaxed, finally releasing her. Damon hoped that she and Lilah were here to stay. Mystic Falls was boring with just him and Stefan. The idea of having his partner in crime back, Damon was already plotting everything that they could do. Stefan would be too busy with Lilah to scold him for messing with the humans.

❝ This town needs a bit of a wake up call, don't you think? ❞

D-Mousy's Partner In Crime

Angelic Shapeshifter

15,100 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA L Y S S
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
___xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFood, no, Vampire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO N C E xxS O M E O N ExxC H A N G E S xxY O U xx C O M P L E T E L YxxY O U xx D O N ' Txx F O R G E T xx T H E M ♡ ღ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Alyss could not help but keep her eyes on Damon as the dance went on around the two. She let the world around her become forgotten. Being faced by a best friend she thought was dead made her think that things might be turning around. Lilah meant so much to her and to find someone from the life before blood and fear was perfect. She had missed him and hearing him speak let her know he was the Damon that she remembered. He was very casual about it all. ”That sounds quite interesting, fun actually. To tell you the truth it wounds oddly familiar.” Alyss let out a small laugh as she spoke. The human life she had lived with him was a sense of home she thought she would have to forget about. he was the person everyone thought was making her the person she was. That meant her parents blamed the troublemaker Salvatore for the troublesome daughter that they had. It was going against these rules her parents set that made Alyss love it even more. Her made up imaginary world that she created with Damon danced through her mind as she danced herself. IT made her smile as she let her eyes drift to Damon again. Damon was Alyss’ escape from the real world when she was younger and when she was forced to become a young woman for a proper suitor. ”Strange to think that we both became vampires. Glad to see your attitude is the same along with your…other positive qualities.” The dance was perfect tonight.

It was a tale that Alyss was a bit interested in hearing. She could remember the woman in her head. She noted that there was a slight sting hearing about Katherine. The two sisters had gone away shortly after she came to Mystic Falls. Damon spoke so casually for the matter. The two brothers were changed with planning of a vampire. What the vampire wanted from the two she could only imagine what. ”Damn. That is plenty of planning to turn someone…and then your father killing you. I was changed a little quicker and with no planning. It was actually a mistake. I made it to human blood in time but it took me awhile to get…used to everything. Then I tried to find Lilah. Took me a while to find her too but of course here we are.” He spoke so casually about becoming a vampire and his story did not seem that happy either. He made it out to be a walk in the park but Alyss thinking about her first few days as a vampire made her want to hurt something but it was relaxing being with Damon as they danced. She stood when the dancing stopped while she wondered if it was all going to go disappear as if it was the stroke of midnight. She stood and looked into Damon’s eyes and saw that she was really here. She was here to stay as long as she could in Mystic Falls. It was a hopeful thought to think they could stay but she would do whatever she had to for Lilah and herself. They had to be safe but here Alyss was with Damon. ”I always wonder what is going through your mind. What is that devious mind plotting? I never thought I would get to see you again. My mind is racing with ideas myself, but mine never seem to be as crazy as yours.” Alyss asked as she took a few moments to pull away from Damon pulling him along with her from the dance floor away from the party to keep from wandering eyes or ears.

| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ |

O.O.C: Sorry for the wait!

D-Mousy's Partner In Crime

Angelic Shapeshifter

15,100 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stefan never thought that he would be able to find real happiness after going through the trouble of becoming a vampire. The whole trial for him had been a hard one and getting his brother back all the way was another story all together. He had worked so hard for a while and he could not think of something that could beat this moment. His own trip through memory lane happened as he took in the sight of Lilah. She was the only thought that seemed to bring him a sense of real happiness. It seemed that the home that he had was with the people that he was with but Mystic Falls seemed to make his life more interesting. When he was in the small town there seemed to be so much that would happen. His life has changed every time he returned to the small town that stood for so long. Every time he returned it changed but here he was in front of the woman that had changed his life the most even if she did not know it. Lilah was his best friend and childhood friend. She was the person that he could rely on and grew up playing with her. She was the one of the two sisters that was more like him than the other. Where Alyss was filled with trouble Lilah was kind and full of adventure. She was someone that he could share with.

It was not even ten minutes and had already messed up with Lilah. He was mentally kicking himself in the a** as he did so and looked to her as his eyes seemed to drift from his. Her emerald eyes were filled with a sense of peace but the question that he had asked was something a bit too much. That was his wrong move but he had to know. He knew that he really did not want it at first and even now sometimes he wanted to be human. If it was by force he wanted to know if he had to find someone to hurt. Lilah meant so much to Stefan and had no idea what would have happened. When she spoke of her story it seemed pretty bad. The thought of some crazy vampire coming after her made Stefan worry a bit. Finally though he let the thoughts settle and he opened his mouth to speak. ”Is the rogue vampire still alive? Are you two safe here? I’m going to take it as you two are safe here. If not I doubt anything can get to you now that you’re here. We can keep you safe here and make it safe. Don’t give such a sad look.” Her eyes held so many more emotions that Stefan could not help but smile to her. He had to do what he could to get a smile and happiness back in that face. He hoped to keep the sisters that seemed to be on the run safe. Stefan wondered if Damon knew the situation yet from Alyss. The two would get along. ”Now about you two being back, the Salvatore brothers are here to say what about the two sisters?” Stefan stepped closer as he asked hoping that Lilah would not try to run.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Devout Seeker

10,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

Delilah Ashenvale
ღ The Runaway

"I never wanted this sort of life, if you can even call it that. But my fate was decided for me, by my own worst nightmare."

Lilah felt as if all of this, as wonderful as it may be, wouldn't last. No, it couldn't last. Her life had been so terrible for so long, that she couldn't truly believe that happiness could remain a part of it for more than a brief time. Darkness, and loneliness, was all that she had ever known. Ever since she had taken her first breath as a vampire. Lilah had once been the optimist of the group, always so sure that things would work out. That good would triumph evil. And while she believed it deep down, the idea of it actually happening anymore seemed an impossibility. Every single time that she had managed to escape, Erik had found her. And every single time, she had been reminded that freedom was simply not meant for her. That this was her punishment, for the death of her family, for her sister being turned on accident. If it wasn't for her, her family would have lived out their human lives in peace. It was something that continued to weigh heavily on her heart, even over a century and a half later. And since then, she had allowed it to justify all of the times that she hadn't tried to run away. All of the times that she had lost hope, and accepted that this was simply going to be her new fate. But now, for the first time in a very long time, Lilah didn't want to submit to her remorse. She didn't want to justify that the life that she had lived up until now was well deserve. She wanted to feel happy, and to have the right to be happy. And free.

Her attention returned to Stefan, letting her thoughts fade away as he spoke. His words just another reminder of the impending doom. "Yes. He is already out looking for me, I'm sure of it. Alyss and I came here solely because we thought it would buy us time. That he wouldn't think to look here first. But when he does.." Her voice trailed off, as she seemed to become lost in thought for a moment. The decision to come back to Mystic Falls had been a temporary one. They both knew that they couldn't stay here forever. That eventually Erik would put two and two together. But now that they knew that Stefan and Damon were alive, and like they were, Lilah didn't want to leave. His offer, although it sounded more like a promise, caught her slightly off guard. "Stefan. I wouldn't want to risk your safety and Damon's for my own." She said sincerely, worried about him. She didn't want anything to happen to him, or Damon, or Alyss because of her, and Erik's dark obsession with her. At this question, Lilah found herself surprisingly a bit nervous. "Well.. we weren't going to stay here for long, we want to stay as far away from Erik as possible. But now that we know you two are still here.." She paused, looking up to meet his gaze as he took a small step closer to her. "I don't think we can leave our home again." Although she spoke of home, the real reason to stay was the vampire standing before her. And while her words did not express it, the true reason was clear to see in her emerald eyes.

Devout Seeker

10,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

Damon Salvatore
✣ The Troublemaker ✣

Damon gazed at Alyss, his long lost friend. Having her back in his life again, it changed things for him. Suddenly, his thoughts did not revolve solely around finding a snack and antagonizing his brother. Now, a new thought entered into his dark mind, Alyss. And how he wanted her to stay. How he wanted to go back to where they had last been, to pick up just where they had left off. As they should have been able to do. She had been his childhood partner in crime, and as they had grown older, his view of her had began to change. While he was still the notorious Damon Salvatore, a 'lady killer', pardon the pun. He had always played the role of the bad boy that all the innocent daughters of the founding families secretly wanted. And while he had indulged in a few, he had never had any feelings for the young women of Mystic Falls. Apart from Alyss. Although when the feelings had began to emerge, she and Lilah had moved away before he could express them. And once he had been turned, Damon had presumed that Alyss had already grown old, married, and had children. He had never once considered the possibility that she had somehow, miraculously, suffered the same fate. But now that he knew that she was like himself, that she was here.. Damon wanted to change what had otherwise been their fate. He wanted to go back to the start, to the moment that things should have changed between them, but they had been cheated of it.

He raised a brow as Alyss told him of her own turning, and how it had been accidental. And that she had been alone. Damon wondered what it must have been like. At least, in his case, he had had Stefan to help him through the transition. He had always had his brother. Alyss had been separated from her sister. "I am sorry that you had to make the transition on your own, Alyss. I can't imagine what that must have been like." He said, his tone sincere. Damon hoped that the experience had not been too traumatic for her. He knew what it was like to be alone in frightening situations. His time at Whitmore, as the Augustine vampire, had been some of his darkest years. Damon smirked, then, as she mentioned how she was always curious as to what was running through his mind. "Oh I'm sure you would just die to know." He said teasingly as they made their way off of the dance floor and away from the others. Alyss was about to lead them into a side room, when Damon gently took her arm, leading her up the stairs instead. He knew the Lockwood by heart. There was no one upstairs, everyone was still downstairs enjoying the end of the party. Damon lead her down the hall, through a room, to a balcony. He brought her over to the edge, leaning against the stone balcony. For a few, long moments, he was silent. "I'm really happy that you're here, Alyss." He said then, glancing over at her before looking down at the party scene below them. "Do you plan on staying? You and your sister, I mean."

❝ This town needs a bit of a wake up call, don't you think? ❞

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff