Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Blob

User Image

₳rcher
Themesongs;
Kick Me
Television
Take It Out On Me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Location»His home, the Castle Twinpeak With» Rafael and Seanna Thinking» Regret, my head, but the girls okay, sleep.

Ǥσ тσ нɛℓℓ ғσя нɛαʌɛи'ƨ ƨακɛ

Go to Hell, For Heavens Sake

Alicia smiled. She was always glad when her garments were appreciated. "I'm glad you like them my dear, now I'll bring the rest tonight once their finished," She said before giggling. "You're going to have to call someone else for that my dear, I'm afraid the last time I went into the kitchens Mrs Pots nearly bit off my head I got into so much trouble." Alicia was clearly a kind soul. However Seanna didn't need to wait as Rafael appeared at the door bearing a covered over tray. "Breakfast m'lady," He declared cheerfully placing it down on the table which reappeared having disappeared the night before along with the tray. He pulled out the chair. "Ah hello Alicia," Rafael greeted with a small grin. "Good morning Rafael." Alicia said with a smile before nodding at them both and showing herself out. Rafael watched her all the way out. "She's a lovely woman isn't she?" He commented sounding a bit dumb struck. He was quick to recorrect his posture and coughed slightly. "I'll leave you too your breakfast then." He said hurriedly running into the door on his way out.

Seanna would have peace for a while, while enough to eat her breakfast before Archer appeared at her door. He didn't bother with knocking, wasn't his style and simply opened the door on whatever she was doing. "Morning Angel, come for a walk with me." His voice made it clear it wasn't a request. He waited in the doorway to see what she would do, expecting a fantastic reation as always.

Ɖι∂ ʏσʋ ƨαʏ "ρℓɛαƨɛ ʝʋƨт ғσℓℓσω мɛ?"
Ɩ тнσʋɢнт ʏσʋ ωαитɛ∂ мɛ.
Ɔαʋƨɛ Ɩ ωαит ʏσʋ αℓℓ тσ мʏƨɛℓғ.
Ɩ cαи тяʏ тσ ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ,
Ɩ ʝʋƨт cαи'т ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ.
Ѧακɛ мɛ ғɛɛℓ ℓικɛ ƨσмɛ σиɛ ɛℓƨɛ

All To Myself

User Image User Image User Image

I'm in love with an angel, heaven forbid.
Angel

{OOC; About as uneventful as an average teenagers life can be xD I keep getting distracted on tumblr though....}

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxMake xx flowers xx xx bloom xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ with xx the xx light xx of xx spring

xxxxxx──────── xx ──────── xx ────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxIn xx summer,xx look xx at xx me xx in xx the xx sea xx Where xx the xx moon xx is xx reflected xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx melody xx is xx in xx the xx air
xxxxxxxxxxxx• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxW H O : this... demonxxxxxxxxW H E R E : Going for a walk?xxxxxxxxT H I N K I N G : Well... it was a good morning

User Image
                                                                      Laughing softly, she nodded her head. She could understand that. One time she was curious enough to go into the kitchen and try to make something for her to eat. The entire kitchen turned into a fireplace and she was only trying to make a sandwich. Seanna wasn't capable of cooking she supposed. After that, she was practically banned from the kitchen! Of course, someone of her position shouldn't be cooking in the first place as she was told by her mother. So she guessed she was just curious and wanted to try. But on the plus side, she was happy to hear about her dresses. "Take your time, please don't feel you have to rush" She told her honestly. It wasn't a big deal and she assumed that making dresses took some time. Seanna didn't wish to be an inconvenience to anybody here. Well, besides her oh so beloved 'fiance'. Though her stomach continued to growl at her but at that time, Rafael appeared into her room carrying a breakfast tray. Her smile grew. What a mind reader.

As Seanna sat down and started to take a few bites, she watched the small interaction between the two. She rose a brow and looked towards Rafael's face and a knowing grin crossed her lips. It was pretty funny the way he kind of recovered himself by clearing his throat and all. "Mhmm. She is very sweet" she looked at Rafael and smiled. The Angel just giggled a bit and quietly ate her food as he practically ran out the door! Sea couldn't help but laugh, wasn't that cute? Smiling she continued her breakfast peacefully, enjoying the quietness and the thoughts about her two new friends. Yes, she considered them friends. They were both very nice.

Then, in walked Archer. Well... two out of three nice people wasn't bad. Rolling her eyes, she looked over at him, her happy face was replaced by a look of annoyance. "Forget my name already? Why, darling... I'm hurt!" She said dramatically as she popped a strawberry into her mouth while glaring at him. Why did he want to go for a walk? Where was he taking her now? Sighing she rose from her seat, knowing very well this wasn't a request. Either she came willingly or he'd just pick her up over his shoulder again. She would rather go quietly. Even though going for a walk isn't something she should be doing right now. Eating helped but she was still very tired from not getting any sleep but she wasn't about to tell him anything. "So where are you taking me now, demon" she purposely didn't say his name as she walked over to him. Before he came in, she had tied her long blue hair up into a ponytail. "I would also say good morning but..." she trailed off. "You kinda ruined it" Yes, it was peaceful with Rafael and Alicia but now that this demon was here, it was her nightmare!

xxxxUser Image
                                                                            ♚ ooc⋮ I gotcha... I understand hahas. I wish I could be lazy... work has me working like a slave!

Anxious Blob

User Image

₳rcher
Themesongs;
Kick Me
Television
Take It Out On Me

Location»His home, the Castle Twinpeak With» Rafael and Seanna Thinking» Regret, my head, but the girls okay, sleep.

Archer grinned at her response. "I'm your darling now am I? I'm touched Angel." He said looking down at her plate and nicking a strawberry. He hadn't eaten yet this morning, having had to deal with his guards and the their patrol routes. "I said we're going for a walk, don't you trust me darling?" He said matching her tone before he laughed and started leading the way down the staircase from her tower. "I'm so glad I ruined your morning, it just makes mine so much better." He admitted with a laugh as they walked. He examined her up and down. "I see Rafael got you to see Alicia," He commented before rolling his eyes. "I still think it's adorable how sweet he is on her. I keep telling him he needs to man up and just belt it out that he likes the girl." Clearly Archer had never felt that way about anyone and had no idea how hard it was to confess those kinds of feelings.

Archer led her down through a series of corridors before it led out into a garden. He walked with her down the path which was lined with green bushes. Funnily enough there were no flowers anywhere in sight. He turned to her. "The purpose of today's walk is to show you off," He said before she could even ask. "You see, the servants will have seen us together, leading them to gossip, gossip passes on and will eventually reach my parents." He seemed to think he had to planned out very well. He wasn't considering her feelings at all, but he didn't care.

Ɩ тнσʋɢнт ʏσʋ ωαитɛ∂ мɛ.
Ɩ cαи тяʏ тσ ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ,
Ɩ ʝʋƨт cαи'т ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ.

All To Myself

Angel

{OOC; xD}

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxIn xx summer,xx look xx at xx me xx in xx the xx sea xx Where xx the xx moon xx is xx reflected xx
xxxxxxxxxxxx• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxW H O : this... demonxxxxxxxxW H E R E : In the gardenxxxxxxxxT H I N K I N G : I hate him

User Image
                                                                      He had no manners what so ever. "Will you stop calling me Angel. Your evil plan won't work out too well if you keep that up" She rolled her blue eyes as she followed him out of the room. As for the trust issue, she let out a laugh, "No, no I don't" She told him plainly with a glare. Why should she trust him? She had absolutely no reason to. He sure pretty stupid. Although she guessed he wasn't 100 percent hopeless, he did notice her dress and acknowledged that she met with Alicia. Although with his comment about Rafael made him lose about 90 points. He can't be that dimwitted! "People have feelings. Something that you clearly don't understand" she said harshly as they walked along the castle. Poor Rafael, he hoped that someday soon, he'll be able to confess. But it was hard to confess, always afraid of the worst outcome. Always scared that they would say no. Heartbreak is probably the worse thing anyone could endure. Did Archer not understand that? No, how could he?

They arrived in the garden, but her eyes saddened even more when she saw how... empty it was. There were no flowers at all. These bushes... were they roses? They were her favorite as cliche as it might seem, she loved the blue ones. Hey, one couldn't help what they like. Gently she reached over to one of the bushes and touched the leaves with her fingertips and frowned. This place just had no life... but her attention was returned to Archer who claimed this walk was to show her off. Like she was some possession. Her eyes narrowed and she sighed. "Oh really? I wonder what kind of gossip would happen if I happened to punch you right in the face" She stood up straight and she glared straight at him. "You are treating me like I'm nothing but a toy to be played with" Her eyes caught something from the corner of her eye. Is that... a fountain? Scoffing, she turned and started to walk backwards towards it, her arms behind her back. Seanna was gently twirling her finger making the water in the fountain swirl gently. "It's no wonder everyone only wants you for your title. I bet you don't even have a heart to give. Money is all you have" Her words were harsh but she didn't care. If he wanted to be this cruel, then she could be cruel right back.

"I warned you... demon" In a fluid motion, she raised her hands and two streams of water shot out from the fountain, she aimed it towards him, the jets of water surrounding his body like a snake. She was angry, no furious, one could plainly see it in her eyes. This walk was to show her off... fine, then she'll show off! "I hate you!" she spoke with passion as she stepped forward and just recklessly attacked him with the streams of water. She wanted to get all of her anger out. Pushing him backwards as much as she could. Using so much of her power in a strange world was using up so much of her energy. Her mind was spinning and lack of sleep just wasn't helping, but she kept pushing herself. How could someone be this cruel? Was she over reacting? Probably, but she couldn't help it. She didn't like him and when Seanna didn't like someone, she showed it. With a flick of her wrists, she tried to freeze him in place, however because she was so tired, the ice was very frail and it was easily broken into tiny shards. Seanna was panting very heavily by now and her mind was recklessly spinning. "I'd rather die... than be a part of this... " How was she suppose to pretend to like this demon if he couldn't even say her name? "You... you...." her eyes rolled back and she fell forward crashing into the ground, passing out completely as her world slipped into darkness.

xxxxUser Image
                                                                            ♚ ooc⋮ Sorry if this is rushed! It's close to 7am and haven't slept yet xD If you want me to re-write it anyway I can! Just let me know. I gotta head to bed, goodnight!

Anxious Blob

User Image

₳rcher
Themesongs;
Kick Me
Television
Take It Out On Me

Archer looked almost offended by her comment. "Evil? Pfft. I may be a demon but that don't make me evil, Angel." He said with a laugh, brushing off her words about Rafael, like he did with every other woman who tried to offend him. He'd made himself almost impervious to insults a long time ago. If words got to him now he would never make a good king, when that time finally came. He watched her walk over to the bushes and he could have sworn for a moment she looked sad about the state of the bushes. It was true, since he'd taken over the castle the grounds had died somewhat due to his lack of care. He'd never really worried about gardens but seeing her sad made him feel strange inside and for a moment he felt the true weight of what he had done, what he had plunged this girl into. But then she was taking to him again and all feelings of remorse vanished again as she threatened to punch him. "You wouldn't dare," He said smugly, fixing his shirt. "And do you really think I would have so many loyal servants if I didn't have a heart of some kind? Seeing as you seem intent on hating me, why would I show you my heart?" It was a good question in his mind though. Why would he bother being kind to someone who was just going to hate him anyway?

And then she attacked him. He hissed as the water hit him and he raised his arms to block the most of the first attack. He blocked the streams she send towards him, knocking them aside but he was already wet and with each hit he found himself being moved backwards slightly. How could one small woman hold so much power?! It seemed incomprehensible in his mind where she could be drawing all this strength from? However he noticed her attacks were growing weaker and weaker. Had she slept at all last night? When she tried to freeze him he broke free easily. He could take the hate crap but saying she'd rather die hit him rather hard.
"Seanna!" He cried running forwards to catch her before she hit the ground. Drenched head to toe, on his knees he held her, gently brushing aside her hair. "I'm an idiot.." He muttered before picking her up as he stood. He turned heading back towards the castle as several guards and Rafael came running towards them. "Master what happened!" Rafael cried seeing the state of them. "She attacked me." Archer stated calmly before she pushed through heading back to the castle. But then he paused. "Oh by the way Rafael, get someone to water the damn plants." He then turned and walked back to the castle.

Dripping everywhere Archer insisted on carrying Seanna back to her tower on his own. He placed her down gently on the bed and covered her over. Standing back to look at her. He pulled her hair out and placed the band down on the side table. He looked at the flower vase on the table and thought for a moment. He waved his hand over the vase, a single blue rose appearing in the vase. It would be the first thing Seanna would see when she woke up, whenever she woke up. Archer sighed and turned, leaving silently. Rafael found him in his room changing his cloths and pulling on a cloak. "Gather the men, we're going scouting."
"What should I tell m'lady?"
"I doubt she'll ask, she doesn't give a damn about me. Let her believe anything she wants."
"Sir you can't just run away because you got yourself beaten up by an angel."
"That's not why I'm running. I've made a stupid mistake Raf but I can't take her back now or else it will be all for nothing."
"You're selfish you know that." Rafael snapped, knowing the response.
"I'm perfectly aware of that fact." Archer replied tying his cloak.
"She just wants to go home."
"And be married off to someone she doesn't want? She hates me but deep down I can tell she's grateful for the break from her family." Archer said moving around Rafael.
"Just don't fall in love with her, she's an angel after all."
"Pfft, I don't love anybody but myself." He said with a confident grin as he walked out the door. Rafael rolled his eyes. He'd seen the look in his masters eyes earlier. For whatever reason he hadn't been mad in the least, normally he would have raged and thrown the girl in the dungeon but his eyes had held none of that rage. They'd held only admiration for the small girl who had dared to attack him.

Ɩ тнσʋɢнт ʏσʋ ωαитɛ∂ мɛ.
Ɩ cαи тяʏ тσ ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ,
Ɩ ʝʋƨт cαи'т ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ.

All To Myself

Angel

{OOC; nope it's fine xD it gives archer some reason to have some conflicted feelings and a reason for him to give a crap about Seanna xD}

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxW H O : RafaelxxxxxxxxW H E R E : In her roomxxxxxxxxT H I N K I N G : ... perhaps I went too far

User Image
                                                                      Sleeping for a good amount, Seanna woke up when it was practically morning the next day. Slowly rising from the bed, she raised her hand to her head with a groan. "I feel like I got hit by a tree" she mumbled to herself, her entire body just ached right now. How much energy did she use? What happened exactly anyway? She remembered she was in the garden with that jerk. Then... "oh yeah" Okay, maybe she had gotten a little carried away. Still, he deserved it. Although she wasn't sure she wanted him to know about her powers so soon... knowing him now he'll find some way to bind them so that doesn't happen again. Seanna was still a little mad, but she shouldn't have attacked him like that. It was stupid of her, especially in this place. Slowly sitting up her muscles were a little sore so she just leaned back against the headboard, tilting her head she noticed something on her table. What is that? Blinking, she realized that it was a blue rose nestled gently in a vase. "Where did this come from?" Reaching over she gently touched the petals, they were so soft. Just being next to the flower made her feel calmer and more relaxed. In her mind, she wanted to hate him. She had every reason to, but now that she calmed down, part of what he said was true. If kind people like Rafael and Alicia could follow him like they do, he couldn't be all that bad. She doubted that Archer did it because of the way she acted...

Slowly she got out of bed, she stumbled a little, still feeling a little weak, but she was alright. Getting up she moved into the bathroom. A bath. Yes, a bath would make her body feel that much better. For her, water was her form of energy. So concluded that after her bath, she guessed she would find Archer and at least try to apologize for attacking him. What she said was the truth! But attacking him was a bit out of line. So after she took a bath and got dressed in one of her new dresses that Alicia was kind enough to drop off, she left the bathroom. When she opened the door, she was about to take a step out but... maybe she's caused enough trouble. Roaming around the place without knowing where to go... if Rafael came to check on her and find her missing that would cause a commotion. Sighing heavily, she moved to sit back down on her bed and she reached over to get the bell that Rafael had left for her. She actually felt a little bad about using it, he wasn't some kind of cat! But... he insisted so, she gently rung it and waited patiently. While she sat down on her bed, she crossed her legs over each other with the rose on her lap. For some reason, she just couldn't put it down. It was... a lovely surprise after being here in the darkness.

As soon as Rafael came in, she tilted her head up and smiled a bit sadly, "Um... Rafael? I uh... well, where is Archer? You probably heard and... I guess I should apologize. I was just angry. I shouldn't have attacked..." she lowered her head and shifted a bit in her spot. That was just how Seanna was, she had a temper but after she was done having a meltdown she was quick to apologize. Even though Archer was a rude, selfish demon... Seanna knew better deep down and even so, she shouldn't have attacked him.

xxxxUser Image
                                                                            ♚ ooc⋮ Oh okay good!

Anxious Blob

User Image

₳rcher
Themesongs;
Kick Me
Television
Take It Out On Me

Location»His home, the Castle Twinpeak With»Seanna Thinking» I am a genius! But she's gunna hate me....

Rafael came as quickly as he could, having been down in the kitchen at the time. He brought a tray with him like always, placing it down on the vanishing table. "Good morning m'lady," He greeted before stopping and looking at her. "I'm afraid I saw the aftermath m'lady. You did the master quite a number, even he was surprised by your strength." Then he sighed. "But I'm afraid the masters not in, he left on a scouting mission shortly after bringing you up to your room yesterday morning and he hasn't returned." He pulled the chair out for her to sit on. "I'll inform you when he returns so you may speak to him. But next time you feel like attacking him, maybe just hold it back and come and see me alright?" Rafael left her to her breakfast.

Archer didn't return to the castle for another three days. It was dark and the torches were lit as he rode through with one of the other scouters who'd gone with him. There was a general commotion as they scurried around to get the scouter to the healers, seeing as he had an arrow producing from his back.
"What happened m'lord," One of the guards asked as Archer dropped down off his horse. "The east are getting closer, they'll be on our doorstep tomorrow evening. Round up every able bodied fighter, man or woman we need to prepare for a night raid or a day attack." Archer turned to Rafael, who had come running at the commotion. "Send word to my father, get him to send as many men as he can as quickly as he can."
"What about the girl master?"
"Wake her if you must and get her to the gardens, I have one day to get her trained enough to not faint if she is alone and gets attacked."
"Of course." Rafael ran off towards her tower as Archer began barking orders like mad.

Rafael knocked once on her door before entering and moving over to her bed to shake her awake. "M'lady, the master has returned and requested your presence in the gardens immediately." Rafael's voice squeaked slightly and he sounded extremely worried.

Archer however had finshed with his orders and was waiting in the gardens. He pulled off his cloak and threw it aside, staring at the fountain. So she was a water angel, he'd figured that much. But she had to learn how to control her energy levels or else.

Ɩ тнσʋɢнт ʏσʋ ωαитɛ∂ мɛ.
Ɩ cαи тяʏ тσ ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ,
Ɩ ʝʋƨт cαи'т ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ.

All To Myself

Angel

{OOC; I'ma gunna time skip a bit in this post though, hope that's okay!}

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxW H O : ArcherxxxxxxxxW H E R E : Out in the gardenxxxxxxxxT H I N K I N G : I should apologize

User Image
                                                                      Her face showed regret when he told her that she did quite a number on him. She hadn't meant to be so rough.. just enough to get him off her back. Maybe if he saw that she was strong, he would let her go, realizing that she wasn't worth the trouble! She didn't mean to actually hurt him to be honest. But at least he was surprised by her powers, she was hoping he would. She wasn't just some angel girl who couldn't take care of herself and needed guards to protect her. No, she didn't need protecting, others did. Still, she felt genuinely bad. "I see... I'm sorry. I'm just the type to take action for myself.." She laughed softly, "but I'll remember that" She'll remember but it may not happen. Seanna was a do it yourself kind of person, even though she was raised in a different way. Deep down, she just didn't want to be like her parents. Snapping from her thoughts when she heard that Archer wasn't here, she nodded her head a bit with a sigh. Oh well, it will give her time to put her words together she guessed. So she stayed in her room the entire time, just staring out the window for the most part. Three days went by and no one has heard from Archer. Was this normal? No, once in a while she could see the worry on Rafael's face. They were friends weren't they...? It made her wonder what kind of person Archer was.

On the third day, it was late so Seanna was leaning back doing a little reading. Rafael was kind enough to bring her some books to read so she had something to do. It was an interesting book, it was demon based of course, but none the less they were still interesting to read. Might as well read about demons, maybe she could understand them! Of course this book was pure fiction... oh well. As she was reaching the end, Rafael had came into her room. It was so late, but he looked a little distressed. "Rafael? What's the matter?" He looked worried. When he said that Archer wanted her to meet him in the garden, she gave a sigh. What for? However he looked so worried... something must be wrong. Nodding her head, she got up and she walked down and into the garden. Entering the garden, she noticed that Archer was looking down into the fountain. She winced at the memories, but she was a better person than just not apologize... at least now she could do so. Three days felt like forever. Slowly approaching him, she tucked her hands behind her back, trying to look innocent and calm as possible as she appeared beside him. Before she could apologize, she realized something.

"Whoa, you look a mess" she raised a brow at him. He looked like he hasn't slept for those entire three days. She knew he was scouting from what Rafael said, but what happened? Clearing her throat, she took a step back. "Listen, before you ruin it by speaking. I just want to apologize for attacking you" All of this stress wasn't helping. Her parents, her future marriage, now this fake marriage in the demon realm... it was all just bottling everything up and she let it all out on Archer, but he was only a part of her anger. Sea hopped up onto the edge of the fountain and she started to walk around the edge of it. She gently jumped off and sat down on the edge now, she never thought she would be saying sorry to him, but she knew she had to. Looking at him, she gently rubbed her arm where Archer had healed her before, "Um so, you wanted to see me?" She wanted to try and remain as calm as possible. Hopefully he wouldn't be a jerk for the next ten or twenty minutes.

xxxxUser Image
                                                                            ♚ ooc⋮ No probs at all!

Anxious Blob

User Image

₳rcher
Themesongs;
Kick Me
Television
Take It Out On Me

Location»His home, the Castle Twinpeak With»Seanna Thinking» I am a genius! But she's gunna hate me....

Archer didn't turn, even when he heard her approach. He was lost in his own thoughts. What would happen if his guards couldn't hold back the force he'd seen. They were almost outnumbered and it actually shook him to the bone to know that the men he'd set out with, only one had returned safely. That was on him, that was all on him. They'd died trying to protect him because he was their lord, their prince. But still it made him feel ill inside knowing that their families wouldn't ever get their bodies. The east would have burnt them by now to hide the evidence of any brutality like the monsters they were. It made him so mad to think that they would dare attack his castle. He sighed heavily and clenched his fist. Only when she spoke did he look at her.

She was right though, he was a mess. Three days with only small amount of supplies, being chased and very little sleep had finally caught up with him in the moments he'd been staring at the fountain. "I'm sorry for making you so mad you felt you had to attack me, believe me it was never my intention. Sometimes I don't know where to draw the line with teasing." The way Archer spoke sounded different. This wasn't the sarcastic prince that had stolen her, this was the tired and preparing for the worse lord of the castle. He watched her walk around the fountain, his eyes never leaving her. He followed after her. "We could be seeing another attack on the castle tomorrow night." He finally said, letting the reality sink in for a moment before he continued. "I can't have the guards protecting you, I need them on the wall or ready to fight in the front lines. And after your display the other day I'm wondering how much else you know about fighting because it may come down to you having to defend yourself." He knelt down in front of her. "But we can't have you fainting on the battle field because you've pushed yourself too far. So if you're willing, you can take up training with some of the guards tomorrow morning learning how to use a sword properly." He thought his suggestion was fair. There was no-one else in the demon realm that he knew of that could control water like she could, so they're was no point trying to saw he would teach her. But he could teach her how to use a sword, and with that lower her chances of exhausting herself and therefore controlling her energy levels. "I understand of course if you don't and would rather protection. That can be arranged if you wish."

He was hoping beyond hope she was everything he'd seen the other day when she'd attacked him, a fierce warrior and not the scared little woman he saw now.

Ɩ тнσʋɢнт ʏσʋ ωαитɛ∂ мɛ.
Ɩ cαи тяʏ тσ ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ,
Ɩ ʝʋƨт cαи'т ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ.

All To Myself

Angel

{OOC; }

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxW H O : ArcherxxxxxxxxW H E R E : Out in the gardenxxxxxxxxT H I N K I N G : Tomorrow will be interesting..

User Image
                                                                      Now this she didn't expect, for him to apologize! So she was calmer and more relaxed with a mere nod she was at least grateful that he was sorry. Although... she can't help but feel that something was wrong. He was different right now. He almost seemed, defeated in a way. When she came over to the fountain, she heard the bad news, that his castle was going to be attacked sometime tomorrow night. Her eyes went wide with this news. So this is what happened. He continued saying that the guards couldn't be protecting her, but instead he needed the guards protecting the castle. She wasn't upset with this notion, it was completely understandable in her eyes. He continued by saying that by her attacks that day, he was wondering that she could protect herself with other means of attack. Seanna gave a sigh as she looked down at her hands. She wouldn't be able to use her powers at all? She guessed it made sense... controlling water seemed to come at him as a huge surprise. Demons probably don't have that kind of means of attack. Actually, Angels don't even use it, water elements were used for healing and making sculptures for the children.

"I never used a sword before. It isn't very ladylike" She chuckled a bit as she lowered her hands. Nodding her head, she understood though. This was important. He even said that if she wanted otherwise, she could have protection. Wow, this must be eating at him. "So... you do care about your people" she said gently as she watched Archer's movements and reactions. Before he said he didn't care about his people or the Angel's people. But listening to how worried he was, she knew now it wasn't true. Why did he have to put up a facade? "I don't need protection, and the only reason why I fainted is because I didn't sleep. But learning how to use a sword would be fine" Seanna sighed as she leaned back, gently dipping her hand in the water, making some water flow up her hand she leaned back up and gently placed her water covered hand over his head. Her hand glowed a light blue and the water just seemed to seep right into his forehead and flowed through out his body. "That might help a bit" He just seemed so tired and worn out, she hoped that would help a little bit. She knew tomorrow would be insane, but she was ready to protect herself. Honestly, she didn't know why, but she hoped tomorrow would be okay. This was just a new side of him she didn't see yet, so now she guessed she had a little compassion.

"Just so you know, I'm not going to be some damsel in distress who is locked up in her room. If you're going to teach me to use a sword, then I want to be outside"

xxxxUser Image
                                                                            ♚ ooc⋮ ----

Anxious Blob

User Image

₳rcher
Themesongs;
Kick Me
Television
Take It Out On Me

Archer nodded with a small laugh along with hers. He figured as much. She had told him - several times in fact - that she was the daughter of the high angels and he doubted that they would have wanted their daughter to be running around wielding a sword like a maniac. He smiled at her. "Yes. But I can't be doting all the time." He joked. Slowly he seemed to be calming down in her presence. It surprised him how much of an effect she'd had on his mood from the moment she'd stepped out to meet him here. "Good then you'll...be..." His words drifted off as she reached out to him, lightly brushing her fingertips across his forehead. He let out the breath he hadn't known he was holding. Truth be told he did feel a bit better, the water circulating around his system was helping with his fatigue somewhat but he would still need rest. "Um...thanks..." He said absently touching his forehead to make sure she hadn't burnt him or anything. Where she'd touched felt strange though, electric almost. He turned his gaze back to her, meeting her eyes. Then he smirked. "Wouldn't have it any other way Seanna." He stood up and offered her his hand to help her up. "You'll be training in the courtyard with the guards tomorrow morning, although fair warning my captain of the guard, she's well, a bit tough but a lovely woman once you give her a chance." He explained picking up his coat before leading the way back to the castle. "I'll have Rafael escort you back to your room, I'm absolutely beat.." He said pulling out a small ornate bell just like hers and ringing it. Rafael came practically running, fearing the worst. However he saw a civil couple talking comfortably. It was a nice change in his book. He walked over to them. "I'll take you back to your room M'lady" Rafael said as Archer nodded his head to her in a farewell before heading off to his own room.

Ɩ тнσʋɢнт ʏσʋ ωαитɛ∂ мɛ.
Ɩ cαи тяʏ тσ ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ,
Ɩ ʝʋƨт cαи'т ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ.

All To Myself

Angel

{OOC; I will be back in a coupla hours, going to carols!}

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxW H O : Archer and then myselfxxxxxxxxW H E R E : In my roomxxxxxxxxT H I N K I N G : I hope tomorrow turns out okay...

User Image
                                                                      At least he seemed to cheer up a bit. Hopefully she could help a little bit. He did seem grateful a little for the little healing she did. At least now he would feel a little less fatigued but he would still need rest. At least now when he woke up he wouldn't feel like he got hit by a tree! That how she felt when she woke up, but that was because she blacked out. "Sure, you're welcome" Their eyes met and she tilted her head gently to the side and lightly smiled. She was glad that he wasn't planning on stuffing her back in the tower, but instead out here fighting. It actually made a difference to her. Back at home it was very different for her... she was like a treasure that needed to be kept pure and safe. After all, it was her future and destiny to be the next High Angel of Heaven. That is why everyone was probably going crazy back at home. But that is what she always felt like, just a possession that needed to be safe from harm. But Seanna didn't want to be like that. It was dull and boring. Not that fighting was good or anything but how could she just sit there in her room while something was happening? Honestly, she didn't know why she was agreeing to help. Maybe it was because Archer did apologize... and she didn't wish to see Rafael and Alicia hurt. Looking at Archer, she gently scratched her cheek with a small sigh. If word got out that she was helping demons... her life would end, literally. She imagined both sides felt the same about demons and angels.

Tilting her head up, she saw that he was offering his hand to help her up. Slowly, she rose her hand to grip his and she slowly stood up. With a smile, she nodded her head. "I'll be fine, I want to learn so it's not a problem" She wasn't afraid of a little hard work and actually she was surprised to hear that the captain was a woman. It was nice to hear, she guessed Archer had more to him than she first thought. It actually just made her curious. However, she have to wait for after this fight to really find out. Oh she didn't know, honestly now he was just confusing her. He had two sides... the jerky side and then this one. It was time to rest for tomorrow and she watched as he called for Rafael. When he came, he seemed worried but relaxed when he saw they were only talking. Nodding her head, she watched as Archer left and she followed Rafael back to her room. Sighing softly, she stretched out her arms. "So far my stay here has been very interesting..." her head tilted up towards the sky and she frowned as she started to think about tomorrow. What would happen? Hopefully nothing bad... this would be Seanna's first time out actually fighting, honestly she was more worried that she would be slowing them down. "Thank you Rafael... good night. Be safe" She vanished into her room and sat down on the edge of her bed, once again looking down at her hands. She had one morning to learn how to swordfight and she wouldn't be able to use her powers without getting a lot of attention. "Who knows what will happen tomorrow.." She didn't want anyone else to see, but she was really worried about tomorrow. She chuckled and laid down. "Well... I guess it's better to die protecting someone than dying trying to hide" Not that she was expecting to die! Well, she'll just have to see how training would go.

xxxxUser Image
                                                                            ♚ ooc⋮ Sure no problem! smile

Anxious Blob

User Image

₳rcher
Themesongs;
Kick Me
Television
Take It Out On Me

The next morning Archer rose earlier. He wanted to overwatch morning training and later on would join in once his shoulder stopped aching. He had a feeling he'd slept on it funny even thought he'd slept like a log the entire night. He yawned and dressed quickly, Rafael rattling off things, reminding him of everything they had prepared and were still preparing for the attack, whenever it came. "Do you have a sword for Seanna?"
"Yes master, they found a nice smaller one that will be perfectly fit for her." Rafael followed him down to the courtyard where the guards were all assembling. Rafael scurried off to go fetch Seanna. He opened her door and greeted her with his usual cheerful "Good morning m'lady!" before putting down her breakfast and waiting for her to finish. After that he gave her some more suitable clothes for fighting in, some loose pants and a easy to move in shirt and allowed her to change before leading her down to the courtyard where the guards had finally finished assembling. Rafael wished her luck before leaving to attend to his duties.

Archer was standing in front of the crowd of guards, which were a fairly even mix of men and women, with a very tough looking woman. Her eyes screamed of battles she'd once fought and her stance was one of power and aggression. "Alright maggots." She began, her voice a husky growl. "We are on the brink of war and you are no-where near ready..." As she continued on, Archer caught Seanna's eye through the crowd. He winked at her and motioned her to come to the front to him. When she reached him, he offered her the sword they'd found in the armoury last night. It was the perfect size for her. "You'll be practising with my captain of the guard Rowena. There's no finer warrior this side of the great divide." Not that she would know where or what the great divide was. Rowena had finished her speel and got the guards sparring against eachother. She turned to Archer and Seanna. "Ah so this is the young lady our lord has taken such a fancy to."
"Captain Rowena, this is Seanna. She has no previous battle experience, but she needs to know enough basics in case something goes wrong tomorrow."
"Of course m'lord. I believe that Aaron is waiting for a rematch with you."
"Ah yes, I should get on that, can't have my warriors thinking I'm a wimp now can I?" Archer joked. He dodged the fist she threw at him and laughed his way over to Aaron who was waiting for him. Rowena sighed. Rowena and Archer, whilst being very different seemed to get along quiet well and to be truthful, Rowena trusted him, and he trusted her with his life.

"Now, lets start with the very basics." Rowena said, turning to Seanna. Despite what Archer had said to her last night, Rowena was very kind to Seanna. She knew a protected princess when she saw one and she was partly surprised he was insisting that she show her how to fight. But she trusted his judgement enough to do as he asked. Rowena first showed Seanna how to hold the sword correctly, before moving onto basic swings and blocking when she didn't have a shield. There was no way she was going to give her a shield, those things were very heavy. After that they breaked for a while to have a drink before returning to sparring. Rowena had to admit she was impressed by the girls improvement in such a short time, but would it be enough to keep her safe? She found herself going a little bit easy on the girl at first, before having to actually fight seriously, the better she got. Finally it reached mid-day and they had another break for lunch before once again returning into the fray where Seanna was thrown up against other opponents. Needless to say both Archer and Rowena were impressed by her improvement, even if she wasn't really winning very often. Finally Rowena called them to break for the rest of the day and get some rest to be prepared for night watch. Rafael brought Seanna over some water. "I thought you did really well." He praised with a grin before hurrying away to hand out more drinks. Archer wandered over to her. "You just keep getting more and more intriguing," He admitted with a grin looking at her. "So how'd you like Rowena? She seemed to be really nice to you; she beat the crap outta me when we first met." It seemed like Archer had returned to the sarcastic prince again, but for some reason he was keeping at least somewhat of a civil tongue in his head, especially in the presence of Rowena.

Ɩ тнσʋɢнт ʏσʋ ωαитɛ∂ мɛ.
Ɩ cαи тяʏ тσ ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ,
Ɩ ʝʋƨт cαи'т ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ.

All To Myself

Angel

{OOC; Well my nanna certainly enjoyed the carols, she loves watching all the cute little kids running around in their Christmas clothes xD
Also I sorta did the training thing as a montage cause training is a boring thing to roleplay xD Hope that's okay!}

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxW H O : Archer & RowenaxxxxxxxxW H E R E : Training groundsxxxxxxxxT H I N K I N G : He is so lucky...

User Image
                                                                      Morning rose and she was greeted by Rafael coming in with some new clothing to wear for fighting. Something other than a dress, oh she was delighted! Putting on the clothing, she smiled happily. This felt so much better, wearing dresses was nice and all but it got tiring every day. Once she tied her hair up into a poinytail, she followed him outside where the training would begin. At first, she stayed to the side while she watched as the captain began to make a little speech about the battle that was heading their way. So this was the captain... she seemed pretty strict, but she guessed that was important for leading people into battle. As the speech was being made, she looked over towards Archer and watched him wink at her. Sending a glare his way, she crossed her arms and sighed. Was this really the time for such foolishness!? When he motioned for her to come to his side, she mentally groaned. Right.. she had to play nice didn't she? Slowly walking away from the crowd, she could feel everyone's eyes on her back now. Probably extremely curious about this new blue haired girl who was now standing next to the Prince. Once she reached him, she was given a sword. Lifting it up, she examined it with great curiosity. "Right..." The great divide? Oh he was giving her a headache already. When Rowena had finished, all of the other guards began to spar and she made her way towards them.

"Ah so this is the young lady our lord has taken such a fancy to."

Those words made Seanna flinch and how much she wanted to correct her! Word did travel fast! Or Archer just told her... who knows. Seanna just laughed softly and merely shrugged her shoulders. 'Be nice, Sea... play nice for now...' this wasn't the time for fighting each other anyway. At least he finally called her Seanna! But she bet on everything she had, once they were alone he would just call her Angel. Ugh, such a demon. But she gave a light smile towards Rowena. Oh well, just like the others, she had done nothing wrong to her. Bowing her head gently, she introduced herself, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Captain Rowena. As Archer says, my name is Seanna. But you may call me Sea if you would like" Not many people do, since of her status in Heaven but most of the children do call her that, it was cute and it was refreshing once in a while as nicknames usually were. But of course, it was anyone's choice. "I'll work hard" she promised the captain. Deep down, Seanna was a competitive girl who didn't like to look weak, she liked to prove herself with more than just words. She was strong and she wanted to prove that. That and she wanted to show Archer himself that she shouldn't be messed with!

Looking between the two of them, they seemed to get along quite fondly. Why didn't he just marry her, she wondered? Obviously she was strong and didn't seem egotistical like the demon women that Archer had described. Oh well. Looking at Rowena, she nodded in understanding and they began training. Starting with the basics, how to hold the sword and footing work. Seanna did her best and she listened carefully to her suggestions and orders. As they sparred, Sea did her best to keep up, this was her first time, but she was no quitter. Perhaps she did push herself too hard, she guessed that was one quality she got from both her parents. Throughout the training session, Seanna got nicked a few times with her sword, but that was alright, she kept going. Even though most of the time Rowena was overpowering her, she didn't back down.

When it was over with sparring with Rowena, she got to challenge up against the other guards. She knew that she was being watched by Rowena and probably Archer as well, but she didn't get stage fright. As she sparred, it seemed like she was getting better. As she was getting more used to the sword, she started to use other movements. Such as holding the sword with one hand and using her free one to push her opponent away while kicked under his feet, knocking him down and aiming the sword down towards his neck. Well, at least she won finally! Though after that, she was getting tired from all the practicing and it was time for a break! Finding a spot to sit, she plopped herself down with a long, tired sigh. Then Rafael brought her some water and her face just lit up, "Thank you!" both for the water and the compliment. Chugging the water down until there was a little left, then with the last bit she splashed her face and smiled. Ahh, the water felt really nice. While Rafael left her be to help out with drinks, she didn't stay alone for too long. Archer had found his way over, "Oh? Is that a compliment, I wonder?" She said placing the cup down beside her. She chuckled a bit and leaned back against a tree, "She was a good teacher. Any woman who could beat you up is alright in my book" Seanna grinned while lightly shaking her head before standing up. "Since tomorrow is the battle, I should probably go back to my room. I need to... take some precautions" She didn't want to risk getting tired, not using her powers will help, and honestly she was lucky her angel wings didn't get exposed the last time. It was extremely hard not using her powers, but she knew she couldn't. Though she should really take a bath and get some rest, so she could be at full energy tomorrow. Though her eyes looked around, noticing that all eyes were on them, oh boy... think Seanna, think! "Would you... like to escort me back?" Yuck. He was so lucky she was doing this.

xxxxUser Image
                                                                            ♚ ooc⋮ Haha ohh I see! Well that's good then smile Sounds like loads of fun. And nope I don't mind at all, in fact I agree haha.

Anxious Blob

User Image

₳rcher
Themesongs;
Kick Me
Television
Take It Out On Me

"That was absolutely a compliment." Archer remarked with a grin and a small laugh. "And it was like, one time, maybe twice and the second doesn't even really count." He said standing up alongside her. "We were kids and I was a hopeless fighter back then." He'd known Rowena for a long time. "I'd be happy to escort you m'lady." He said sarcastically holding out his arm to her, knowing in front of this many people she'd have to do it. Once she had, he started walking away with a wave to Rowena. Once they were far enough away he looked down at her. "I can tell your wondering why I don't just marry Rowena." He said poking her cheek. "Well first off she doesn't have the status, secondly, I don't love her. Sure she's been my good friend for years and I care about her, obviously, but it don't love her. Honestly I don't know how to love...well romantically at least." The last sentence came as a surprise to even him. Why was he even telling her any of this? He stopped outside her room, suddenly feeling embarrassed for his outburst. She was going to torment him when she noticed wasn't she? He let go of her arm. He didn't like revealing feelings and it was plain on his face and in the red that tinged the tops of his ears. "Well rest up....up rest well..." He stopped. "Rest up well." He managed out before turning and marching off feeling even more foolish.

He tottered back to his room wondering if he'd eaten something funny for breakfast and it was altering his brainwaves. He sighed and slid down the door. She was defiantly going to annoy him about this now and he didn't like it at all. Maybe it was best he just took her home right now and ended it all before it could go any further. He stood up and turned back to the door as a loud horn started blowing throughout the castle. Without a second thought he burst out of his room. "All servants to the bunkers! Guards prepare for battle!" He shouted as he appeared in the courtyard where the most commotion was going as as the guards attempted to suit up and be prepared while the servants abandoned their posts to go hide; they weren't warriors after all and Archer had to protect them. "There attacking the drawbridge now!"
"We can't hold them there for long!" Archer called back as Rafael appeared at his side with his sword and shield. He took them.
"Go and hide Rafael!" Archer ordered and the young man ran off. Archer turned to his army, searching for the blue haired woman knowing that the commotion wouldn't keep her away for long. Suddenly there came a sound like an explosion as part of the courtyard wall was knocked inwards, sending debris everywhere.
"Charge!"

Warriors from both sides ran forwards. Rowena could be heard barking orders from her part of the battlefield as Archer and the rest tried their best to keep them at bay. When it became clear that the east were outmatched, they began to back off a bit. However a eastern warrior approached Seanna, cornering her off from her nearest ally. He was attacking her without remorse, slashing across her arm before he forced the handle of the sword into her face to knock her unconscious. He picked up her limp form and ran out, unnoticed, followed by the rest of his comrades. As they picked off the last few Archer scanned around the battlefield. It would take a fair amount of work to clean up this mess but at least the castle was safe for a bit longer. He sheathed his sword and looked around for Seanna. After 20 minutes of searching, through the rubble and the injuried tents that had been set up, he grew even more worried. Why? He couldn't answer.
"Sir there's no sign of the lady, she's just...vanished." One of the guards reported to him after the clean up of the battlefield had begun, another hour later.
"Crap...they must have taken her, they must have." Archer said, rubbing his chin worriedly.

Seanna would wake to find herself in a small prison cell, chained to the wall by her hands. She wouldn't be able to stand, forcing her to stay on her knees. There came muttering from outside before the door to her cell unlocked and a demon walked in. "They tell me you came from Castle Twinpeak. I guess you were just a guest at Prince Archers home, lord of half of bloody hell." The torturer said pulling out his favourite whip. "But surely a pretty thing like you would hear some interesting things. Tell you what, you talk and tell us everything you know about the castle and I don't have to hurt you." He grinned at her. He was missing a few of his teeth and the rest were yellowing and rotten.

Ɩ тнσʋɢнт ʏσʋ ωαитɛ∂ мɛ.
Ɩ cαи тяʏ тσ ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ,
Ɩ ʝʋƨт cαи'т ƨʋcκ ιт ʋρ.

All To Myself

Angel

{OOC; okay dude this is where it gets kinda serious. If you don't mind just kinda going with this it can be somewhat of a start to a turning point depending on Seannas choice. Seanna has actually got a choice here and depending on what she does will change how I think about the story from here out. And if you don't like gross torture details I can skip over those (I can get a bit in depth with that sometimes so if you think I'm going a bit overboard just be like "bruh, I can't deal with this s**t stop." You know?) anyway whatever choice she makes (to protect him or to betray him) is entirely up to you but Archers coming for her either way.}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff