Welcome to Gaia! ::

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image

Cato Lemnos
Former Prince of Lemnos
Daedalus reborn

Cato became less tense seeing that Octavia knew the small fellow. But her panic expression did not relieve him by any means. He couldn't help a small smile as he realized the little boy was actually the cherub on the bakery's emblem which shared a space with a cuddly looking version of the god of flames. He heard that the godling was charming like his elder brother and pleasant to look at. The baker felt the need to provide the godling with one of his loaves. If only Mr.Marcus was around to see this, he would have been so happy. He thought to himself s he looked at the small boy finding relief in having another face besides Octavia's to look at. He was hardly paying attention to the conversation the two were having until he heard something rather rude. "How am I abnormal....I know I'm not exactly handsome...." Cato mumbled to himself before becoming silent not wanting further damage his confidence. The prince scratched at the back of his head trying to ignore what the child has just said. In my home country being tall with large hands is a noble feature. Cato thought to himself before glancing at the demigoddess. Perhaps it was a good thing that he was 'abnormal' if he were actually handsome perhaps the beauty might like him, then he would be the envy of all men and that would not help him remain incognito. "It's nice to meet you master Porcina." Cato said pleasantly he couldn't help but think of the greek version of the god. He'd always found the large god pleasant as a child and relate-able as Xiopeo was a prince like himself. "I bet you came here because you missed your lovely sister. Did you happen to see the exit on your way here?" Cato asked the godling gently as he squatted down to the child's height.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Leto felt herself choking back as sob upon seeing her son. The Apollo she’d last seen was haggard, tired ,and un-kept. It was different from the vibrant youth before her. Something was off putting as Phoebus was so very different from the son she remembered. Leto brought her arms around him quickly kissing the top of his head. “ Gone …we’ve both been gone. “ She whispered well her eyes welled up with tears. “ I didn’t even get to say good bye…..oh ,but Hello hello you wild thing “ Leto said pulling away before cupping Pheobus cheeks in her hand. “ I loved you from the minute you came screaming into this world. Every single solitary Day and I would never hate you.” She said kissing each of his cheeks before pulling her hand away. “ Sunshine ..there are some things you ought to know. You’ve been a god since you drew breath. I am a Titan not god which has kept me away from you for too long. As for Beethoven …she is troubled and we cannot blame her because there are things that cannot be revealed till the right time. “ Leto explained knowing that Surly her granddaughter knew of everything. The goddess of the future saw more than most. She had to be gentle with her son now slowly give him what he needed to know it bits and pieces. “ Your Pheobus Apollo. You are the god of the Sun and I’ll have to speak to your king about that”

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User ImageMozart was pleased by the Jovitas deduction an intellectual. She’d have to make note that the demigod had good intuition and curiosity. Despite being a Legionary Jovita might have benefited from going to university. The godling had to agree whatever was with this ‘Poricna’ was a shape shifter. “ I’ve heard all gods are shape shifters…” Mozart said moving to inspect the prints.
“ They don’t show themselves openly round Rome that’s for sure. “ Castor said not having met a god or heard from a god till his encounter with the Godling and Venus. As far as he knew gods were meant to be seen and not heard from. Intimidating figures with Rules to live by. They worshiped the Idol ,but no one ever really Saw the god in person. “ They wear animal or other people’s faces to confuse us ….,but just last week a woman claimed to be Diana herself and had her crucified. She bled red like the rest of us “ Castor said before pinching Mozarts arm He wanted to see if Mozart was just a day dreaming little girl or the real deal. Though he wasn’t sure how to go about it. There was no real tests to prove if someone was a god or not.
The godling was looking down at the ground till she felt the mortal trying to inflict pain on her .” ….oh” Mozart said sounding more surprised than her “ Ouch don’t do that “ She said brushing Castor off ,but not truly reacting to any sort of pain. “ Their dog prints and Porcina’s …as for the other...I don’t think it’s a snake “The godling said seeing scratches in the floor of the hidden Library.
“She’s right look at the grooves like something’s been dragging. “ Castor said leaning down touching the ground .He could feel scratches “Their grooves alright …and something else’s here “He said unable to think of what it was.
Mozart ran her hand across a groove before sniffing her hand .” …Something was burning coal…there’s a residue Oil “ She said having visited Her grandfather’s forge enough to know the different elements used to run mechanics. “ …Smells like gas and sulfur “ Mozart said a little confused “ but your right Miss. Ovid that is a pattern in which a snakes tail would move. “

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Octavia nudge Porcina from behind knowing the godling. Porcina glanced at his sister knowing the look. It was the one his mother had given when he’d done something to displease her. Except this was different. Venus did not seem to care how or in what way her children acted. Porcina had a curt tongue at times like many of Venus children. Unafraid out of foolishness or poor manners to point out others failings. However Octavias look was different it was one for being Cruel. The daughter of Venus was spoiled no doubht , but her soul seemed softer than others. A rare thing for a child not to be vain.
“I’m sorry ….for being mean “ Porcina said under the scrutiny of his halfsisters Gaze.” Tavia is suppose too be in my mommies temple. She’s not allowed out or I’d played outside with her by now “ The godling said well his sister grimaced at the comment.
Octavia smiled weakly more worried about other things then her freedom at the moment. If they were going to get out of the library her freedom was on the back burner” Porcina, answer Cato’s question do you know how to get us out of here? “ She pressed the godling.
“I fell through a shadow …and there was another little boy who called me fat. “ He replied pouting. Octavia rested her hand atop her brothers head.
“ You’re the perfect size for you don’t listen to strangers “ Octavia calmed her brother not wanting him to think poorly of himself. “ We’ll figure something out Cato “ She told the baker not wanting to be the one scared all the time. “ Porcina …Cato’s a baker maybe you can give him your blessing. “
Porcina’s eyes lit looking at Cato as if he’d discovered a new sweet. “ Is he any good ?” He asked Octavia.
“ I watched him bake and saw his cupcakes a few hours ago “Octavia said with yawn reminded she hadn’t truly slept. She was still tired having not slept for very along in Rome. “ But his bakery is gone now “ The demigoddess said hoping her brother understood where she was going with this.
The godling put his hand out on Cato’s nose. “ Bless your Ovens and bless your sweets and don’t forget to make me lots of treats. May Vulcan and Vesta help make you the Besta at baking. “ He said his little hand warming like fresh bread from the oven on Cato’s Nose. His blessing though sounding like a poor poem was indeed a genuine gift to the mortal.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

(( Are gonna do a time skip and let these characters sleep ? ))

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
((( SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!! lol yeah we should probably do a time skip((

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

((( OKay next day or next two days? Next month what are we workin with? ))

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Username Why Not Zoidberg
((( OKay next day or next two days? Next month what are we workin with? ))
(( Three days they pray to janus maybe for direction ..um I pm'd you something ))

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
I want apollo's post before we move on ..I can't stand stale mates ))

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
pretty please with sugar on top then I'll Start the next day

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

(( yeah I totally will. I was gonna ask if you wanted to finish up with that. Once I'm home from my workout I'll post. ))

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
(( .....do you know what a hot dish is ? )

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

Pheobus looked troubled as his mother told him of his orgins. He worried if infact she had confused him for someone else. He couldn't remember a single time being a god or even more a sun god. Pheobus glanced up at the titan she seemed so sure and earnest, there was no doubt at all in the words she spoke. He didn't want to make her words a falsehood. "My old man called me Phanes not Pheobus or Apollo..." Pheobus mumbled into Leto's shoulder. "I only went by Pheobus to get on the quest and find you. Since you're here you can call me what ever you want and I'll be it mummy." Pheobus said looking determined as he looked back at Leto. The god took a moment to whipe at his cheeks. "Don't tell Hermes I was crying." He quickly added.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

xtigsx
(( .....do you know what a hot dish is ? )

((I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of hot plate ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff