Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

The Myths continue...

Five hundred years after the world began to end ( 500 W.E. ) The land of Greece is once again inhabited by it's gods of the ancient days and gods of new. Though now gods are much more scarce and less omnipotent than they'd like you to know. In many ways they are just as fragile as the mortals which they govern and share the land with. These gods both minor and major have abandoned their once flourishing home of Olympus to escape the storms and destruction of the un-ruled skies no longer Zeus' control. And where is the King of Gods when he is needed? He's in Lemnos.

Welcome to Greece 500 W.E.

How could it possibly be that the Forge god is now King of the gods...it all began five centuries ago when Olympus was just beginning to fall apart. An organized group of Demigod terrorist began taking out their grudge on the gods by wiping them from the face of the earth using weapons made from their weakness: gold. The group of demigods formally known as The Harmon Society were bold enough to make their attacks on Olympus and killed two minor gods before moving on to larger targets with more complex weapons. This was the beginning of the end for Zeus. As the death of gods began to rise again after the initial deaths Zeus became haphazardly paranoid. Zeus began accusing gods of treason and sentencing gods to imprisonment without evidence the crimes they were accused. It was then a few gods actually did begin to conspire against the king. Knowing Hera couldn't rein solely as Queen a small group of gods tricked Zeus into recognizing the forge god as an heir to the throne.

There is no doubt about what happened in the past however the question still remains...what happened to the gods slain five centuries ago? Rumors are that they have been born again... That would explain stories of powerful or particularly gifted mortals doing things unheard of. Such as talk of a man in the west who has began building an army and tearing through towns, surviving things that would kill most men. But nothing can be certain after all..they say that Zeus roams the earth ensnared in a contraption made by the forge god keeping him out of the sky and limiting his power. If such rumors were true then even the idea that titans are taking refuge in the decaying city that is Olympus and plan to join this wandering cast down god. But it would be wise not to listen to everything you hear.

Profile Thread

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Misson For Demigods #1

Slowly over 500 years the abandoned city began to lose its luster. Older then the ruins then Greece themselves Olympus began to fall in disrepair joining the ruins of the ancient world. Some buildings are crumbling others are beginning to weather. The sky’s over Olympus are unpredictable lightening uncontrolled strikes the tops of buildings setting off fires. From above there are burnt out buildings from the lighting strikes. Some precious things have been left in the last hurry to escape the city.
One of the precious treasures is the Ambrosia seed. The source of the nectar gods drink. Demeter once tended the fields that produced these flowers. With her fleeing to earth the fields were neglected. Demeter planned to bring the seeds with her ,but were forgotten. Now 500 years later Demeter’s run out of Ambrosia to share with the gods. It’s a serious problem for the immortals it’s the only substance that sustains them. Mortal food doesn't work they burn through it too quickly. The only solution to the problem is to send a group of demigods to Olympus to get the seeds from Demeter’s fields.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Rules of this Roleplay

1. You must post at least three times every two days, so only join if you are ready to be at least dedicated in the slightest of ways.
2. Make your posts easy on the eyes. None of that blinding neon colored crap either. 12 is the smallest and largest font accepted.
3. Don't ignore other characters.
4. PRO-F*CKIN-FANITY. Keep it to a minimum. I understand some characters are a bit profane but don't over due it. Keep to Gaia's rules.
5. No goddmodding. I have a system for this if you really want to auto-hit. Do a random number 1-10 if you get an odd number the hit misses. I'm sure you can understand what happens if you get an even number. All rolling must quote the person the the person the die is being rolled for an be in the OCC forum.
6. ROMANCE. I understand some of you love all that lovey dovey crap. Sure you characters may do a little bit of hanky panky, but don't over do it. By which I mean keep things, clean. There are time skips for a reason.
7. Check the front page and the OCC constantly, this is a fast paced role play try to help each other stay in the loop.
8. Make sure you use occ symbols. (( ))'s [[ ]]'s { }'s. I'm sure you get the general idea.
9. Submit your profiles to myself, Beezleboss shout be in the subject.
10. This is a Lit/Semi-lit roleplay. You should be able to type at least a paragraph, if not more. I understand writers block, just make sure it is occasional. A lame or small post can ruin everyone's night.
11. Let people know if you are going to be gone for a while, nothing is more annoying than waiting for someone to post and not knowing the are away.
12. xtigsx Is my right hand. Remember that. xtigsx is my moderator.
13. Re-read rule number five, this is an action rp so if you're going to auto hit do it right.
14. Submit your first post with your profile, this is very important it will determine whether or not you are accepted into this rp.
15. GOD MODDING/MIND READING, I know the majority of character are going to be gods, but that is no excuse for god modding. Your characters are not allowed to know things that you may know. For example:
Person number 1: Henry was going to throw a rock at Bobby the moment he got the chance.
Person number 2: Even though Bobby had no way of telling the future or reading minds he knew Henry was going to throw a rock, "Don't bother pretending you're not going to throw a rock, I know you are.''
16. This concludes the rules for now.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Current Conditions

Season

Winter.Spring.Summer.Fall.

Weather

Hot. Mild. Cool. Cold.
Hail. Rain. Stormy. Clear. Cloudy. Snow. Windy.Sunny.

Time is Perspective.

Sunday. Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday. Friday. Saturday.
Morning. Noon. Afternoon. Evening.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Gilroy Fulton ( incarnation of Pan)

Dream

Pan stumbled on shaky hooves as his mother Dryope held his hands. He looked up at her with deep blue eyes. “ Ma MAHHHE! “ Pan said bleeting like a goat on the last half.

Hermes face palmed listening to his son. He was being teased relentlessly by his siblings and the other gods for what had come out of his coupling with Dryope. The sayters mother only laughed kissing the little boys head. The messenger of the gods had nothing to blame but himself for it. After all he was made from the coupling of a god and a Nymph. It ran in his veins and appeared in his offspring in the most peculiar ways. Dryope was a Nymph herself so the child should not have been a surprise at all. “ Isn’t he just the cutest bearded little billy goats gruff hermy? “ the Nymph asked delighted.
“ course my brother apollo’s never been so envious of a babe with more facial hair then himself “ Hermes commented avoiding looking at his son’s scruffy beard at the age one and half. Pan was putting most youth gods to shame in an early puberty.

Hermes was fiddling with something in hands as he watched his son walk along guided by Dyrope. “ Pan come here ,I’ve something for you “ he said motioning the boy over. Pan pulled from his mothers hold and walked over on all fours. “ …we have to keep trying to break him of that habit “ Hermes said before picking up his son and holding him in his lap. The messenger of the gods handed a small instrument to his offspring. Pan held it in his cubby little hands looking it over. “ blow in to it “ Hermes instructed . Pan nodded blowing into the pipes. They made whisteling sound that caused the godling to giggle. Hermes watched with pride as Pan began to play the flute little by little “ Now learn how to play better then your Uncle to make him jelious , so he’ll stop making fun of you “ The god told his little one.

“ alright …Da.DAHHHH” Pan bleated causing Hermes to cringe. The Sayter got off his fathers lap and crawled around on all fours carrying the Flute. Dyrop looked approving of what Hermes had done. They both watched the boy crawl among some flowers and pet them one by one. Each flower seemed to grow bigger because of it or open to the day. “He’s so delicate with them. I hope he won’t grow to argue and war like other godlings “ hermes told Dyrope .

Gil woke up with a yawn not sure what to make of his odd dream. He ignored it as he turned over in a heard of goats. The demigod couldn’t find loggings so he ended up on the outskirts of a farm before crawling into a barn of sheep. Their warm wool keeping him cozy on a cool fall evening. “ …morning …Sheep’s “ Gilroy greeted his bed mates patting one on the head. “ best be going ..Mornin waiting for my Irish Arse better be out here “ The demigod got up grabbing his pack and heading towards the city. Everyone had been ordered to meet outside the parthinon where the party had taken place the night before. Gil grabbed some olives off a tree along the way from the farmers field. It was enough of a morning meal for him.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Greta (reincarnation of Athena) daughter of Eros

Greta roamed around her small room searching for things that would be key for her survival. She’d gone through her closet and found a pair blue jeans and a thick plad shirt to keep her warm at night. She’d taken a pair of her sisters boots and sawed off the heal to make them hiking boots with a little duck tape to even out the bottom.
She had braided her hair back to keep I from getting snagged on things. Greta wished she’d taken survival 101 in school instead of Human sexuality. At the time human sexuality had seemed more interesting to her. As it was in her blood to do so . As a child of Eros it was the matters of the heart that she cared about. She’d read enough Jane Austin’s works five times over to know what love was or what it could be. Greta loved …loved stories. Though she had a strong mind against love of the body. Alexandra had seen to that half of the heart.
...I think everything is ready in here Greta thought peering into her school back pack made ready for the trek to mount Olympus. She was as prepared as she could be finding out last minute the quest had her name on it. The demigoddess nodded sure of herself before kneeling at her bed side and praying. …Good morning father, yesterday was interest needless to say. I am great full for the opertunity, but …wished for today to be spent studying and reading. Greta started her daily prayer to the god of love. Um ,I’d also like to bring up the blessing again. It was very thoughtful blessing ,but really far to generious for me. I think my sister would get more use of it. N-not that it is I’m being ungreatful for it ,I just don’t see why ..this blessing was given to me someone undeserving of it Greta prayed trying her best not to offend her father. She was embarresed by the gift ,but managed to keep it seacret on a daily basis. It was a blessing of an ability that would remain hidden if she could help it. Her mother had known about it and taught her how to keep her mind clear of it. Her sister Alexandra never needed to know about it. The longer greta could put off visiting a brothel or having her first date the better. I know it had good meaning behind it Father ,but please if you could or possibly Aphrodite could remove it . I’d be happy ..thank you and have a good morning The demigoddess thought before getting up and going to wake her sister.
She went to Alexandra’s door knocking on it heavily. There was no way she could say good morning like he could to Eros.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image
The Crows call him Pheobus (Apollo Reborn)
A memory

"How come they're not people any more?" A little boy asked tilting his head to the side as he shook the dust and bones out the pair of jeans he'd just looted. "Because they're dead son." The old man explained as the boy began tossing the dirt back into the grave. "They never wake up either...dead people don't wake?" The little boy asked his brow furrowed. The old man nodded his head, "Does everybody dead?" The old man gave a small smile at the little boy's errors, they were a vast improvement from when he'd come across the little boy five years ago. He had no idea how a babe who only had seemed to be a year or two had survived for so long. Yet when he took the babe home there was an air of promise some thing told him the child would do great things.
He looked down at the brown eyed boy who was still eager for the answer. "Aristoteles- Phanes, people don't dead the word is die." The old man corrected the look in the child's eyes signaled him to go on. "Yes, one day I will die and so will you. We will go to Hades and be together there. But you cannot follow me quickly to Hades first you must live a long life so we will have much to talk about."
The old man said placing a hand on the boy's head. "Will she be there?" The little boy piped up his eyes begining to water, "I-if I go there can I tell her I'm sorry?" The old man looked at the child with pity ever since he explained what a mother was and what an apology was, that had been fixed on the young boy's mind. The little boy was already in tears, "Hades...of course not. I bet she's just traveling, now son when I go to Hades you make sure you go find her so you can tell me all about her." The old man said picking up the child, it would have been impossible for the old man to lift the boy if he was at the normal size for a child his age, the boy was small and slight. "She's nice, the nicest lady ever an-an she's got the prettiest eyes. And and when you hug her she never lets go until you're ready..." The old man nodded his head rubbing the boys back, the sun was setting and the boy would be asleep in seconds.
"Sun is red; moon is cracked
Daddy's never coming back
Nothing's ever yours to keep
Close your eyes, go to sleep
If I die before you wake
Don't you cry, don't you weep.."
The old man sang for the boy as he slipped into slumber.

Pheobus opened a golden eye after he blinked a couple times and though he nor anyone else had seen his eyes went back to an average brown hue. He'd been awake since sun rise despite having gone to bed so late. He'd spent the past few hours reflecting on his brief life. I forgot he named me. The young man thought remembering the old man. The young man looked at the woman in his arms, every time he moved the woman's grip became tighter, long legs were wrapped around his hips.
At first it had been uncomfortable sharing a bed with the woman, she made noises in her sleep and left scratches down his back. Pheobus hadn't checked but he was sure she'd torn his shirt. It wasn't that bad, at least it wasn't the floor. Though compared to the streets of Delios the floor was paradise for the young man. The woman's cheeks were wet, the young man wondered if he'd ever cried in his sleep too.
Pheobus reached out to wipe the woman's cheek. A knock at the bedroom door made the young woman's eyes open instantly. The young man smiled sheepishly, a cracking noise could be heard outside the door and a muffled noise of someone in pain. Alexandria opened her bedroom door wearing only a robe and an annoyed expression. The young man was on the floor clutching his nose. "I thought I told you never to wake me before noon." The demigoddess said brushing pass her sister. "Did you sleep well Maximilian?" Alex greeted a large dog wagging it's tail in the kitchen. "I bed you did," The woman said pleasantly as she patted the top of the dogs' head. "Greta...make breakfast I'm hungover." Alexandria complained as she sat at the breakfast table laying her head down.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Greta moved out of the way as her sister passed. She peered into the room for a moment seeing the young man. The demigoddess sighed disapproving of the two sleeping together. If your going to have strange men over at least make sure you know where they came from. Greta lifted her sisters head for a moment and signed before letting Alexandra hide from the sun again.
She moved over to the kitchen and took out three bowls before pouring some cereal into each one. This was a close to ‘making’ breakfast as Greta would get. The demigoddess carefully poured milk evenly into each one before handing a bowl to her sister and pushing a bowl to the stranger. Here she signed with a free hand before moving a few feet a way from the young man.
you need to be up and be ready it’s time to go to the Pantheon again. Have you even packed anything Alex ? Greta asked as she sat on the floor petting her dog Max. She kissed the dogs forehead before offering him some cereal from her bowl

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

Meredith Alexandria
Daughter of Eros

User Image
Alexandria groaned when her head was lifted, "Does it really matter?" The demigoddess complained as she moved the cereal around in her bowl. "You kid where are you from?" The demigoddess asked to pacify her sister. Pheobus was also playing with his food, he rarely ate anything other than meat. His eyes went to the dog in the living room. "Uh...I've been around...I came here from Delios." Alexandria nodded her head though her expression showed no interest. "Why don't you two go ahead to the Pantheon I'll shower and catch up." The demigoddess mumbled. "How old are you?" Alex asked as she rose from the table to pour the uneaten cereal down the sink. The young man was still gazing hungrily at the dog, "Huh...? Me uh....I dunno.." Pheobus shrugged. "Did you hear that Greta? He's just about your age." Alexandria called over to her sister. "I'm certain you both have a lot in common." The demigoddess said fixing the demigod's hair and straightening his blouse to make him look more appealing. "Greta why don't you take our newest roomie and show him a bit of Athens on the way to the Pantheon." Alex said in a way making it clear between the two sisters it was not a request. "Aren't all cities the same?" Pheobus asked as he picked up his bag ready to leave. Alexandria chuckled, "Athens is like no other city in the world sweet heart." The demigoddess said with a grin pinching the young man's rear. "Women would kill for an a** like that." Alexandria commented as she went into her room.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Greta’s face flushed and she pulled a book from a stack that was sitting next to her favorite place to read their worn out sofa. The demigoddess busied herself reading the introduction of the new book. If only her sister was the mute one fates were crueler that way. Pheobus had nothing in comen with Greta. They were opposite sexes. As far as she could tell opposite people all together. This was a fabricated date of her sisters own doing. I can see …what you’re doing ,but it won’t work don’t you see …he’s twice my age Greta signed with one hand on her book and the other in the air.
The demigoddess didn’t want to be alone with the demigod. She was terribly shy around men unless in a larger group. Greta scratched Max’s head nervious as she gave Pheobos a wary look. Her book was back up to her nose to keep from looking any longer. It was her cereal that got her full attention. When that was done she was forced to the task at hand.
Greta got up to get her dogs leash before moving back and attaching it to the large dog. She whistled signaling for the dog to come for a walk. Max would have to come with or no one would be around to feed him. That and something needed to stand between her with a strange man along. Alexandra might be comfy with the demigod ,but she wasn’t . Greta made a small motion with her hand for Pheobos to fallow.
After awhile they arrived at their first sight She had to take Pheobus up a set of stairs. She quickly wrote on a piece of scratch paper before handing it to him. ‘ this is the Panathenaic stadium built on the sight some say of the First Olympics. From the fourth century A.D. here the gods competed among mortals for the first metals in sports’ Greta had written as she pointed to the large oval stadium. Its stones were ancient and had seen weathering ,but it still gleamed in the sun light. She looked around before motioning for The demigod to fallow again.
Acropolis …City center Greta wrote on another piece of paper before holding it up. The gods had rebuilt the ruins of ancient Greece to what they had been in their glory day. The Acropolis was still busy from the night before. The Agora …or city market place She wrote on a piece of paper passing it to Pheobos as they passed the busy stalls of the market. Things that were sold there were often goods hard to find from different cities.
Greta made her way towards a slightly smaller temple form the Parthenon. It was a simple rectangle with some more modern style. The Temple had been fixed up and looked to be reciving offerings on a daily basis. Temple of Hepheastus more popular now then in ancient times …Because there is a god who still resides to answer prayers Greta explained on a note before passing it to Pheobos. She stared off at the Parthenon in the distance at the top of the acropolis. It had been rebuilt but there was no deity left .It was more of a grand memorial then a temple. The gods that chose to remain in Athens had rebuilt it for the patron goddess who as no more. that’s the Parthenon …And its for the goddess of Athens, but she disappeared five hundred years ago. Some say her ancient statues crumbled to rubble the day she disappeared. There was a great mourning in Athens when the Olives she gifted dried up for three seasons….Legend has it they buried her armor underneath the feet of her statue. Gerta wrote down handing the paper to The demigod. She sighed feeling depressed about leaving from a sort of grave. A bad omen for a trip a sad ending for a new beginning.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image
The Crows call him Pheobus (Apollo Reborn)

Pheobus waited as patiently as possible the young man dragged his nails across the carpet tearing at the material until the girl was ready to go. The young mans' eyes went wide as he looked around the new city. His brow furrowed when a piece of paper was placed in his hand, he squinted his eyes as he sounded out the words. "Well which is it it, the city market place or Agora?" The young man demanded looking confused. "Gods answer prayers?" Pheobus repeated sounding disbelieving. He couldn't think of any time the two patron gods of Delios answered his prayers. But then again he never remembered even uttering a prayer. The young man's eyes went to the Pantheon building. "Gods disappeare? Who was the goddess of this city?" Pheobus asked wanting to know more about the place he was in. "Hey how come yous don't talk? Hey hey, have you seen a lady in this city?!" The young man asked eagerly remembering the very reason he left Delios. "She's really nice and uh pretty. An..an...I think she's in this city. Where do the mothers go? Will she see me at the Pantheon?" Pheobus asked continueing his onslaught of questions as eh followed the demigoddess.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Greta kept moving as the questions were asked. The demigod seemed very confused indeed about a large array of things. Some questions the demigoddess couldn’t answer. Sometimes Greta would stop for a moment and shrug the question off showing she didn’t know herself. She stopped for a moment before getting another piece of paper out form her bag. ‘…Athena was the goddess of the city that’s why its called Athens . you can pray to a god for things ….,but don’t expect them to answer. Mothers ? ..normally go to work , or take care of kids , I don’t know where your mother is….or even who your mother is sorry . ‘ Was all Greta could answer. The problem with her vocal chords was a depressing story and she wasn’t prepared to go into it.
Hermes waited paciently in the temple wishing the demigods would hurry up. The lives of the gods depended on it. When he saw two make their way in he perked up. The god smiled noticing the short male “What do midgets look forward to in life? “ He asked the two right away .
Greta stopped puzzled by the sudden question she looked to Pheobus for answers ,but he didn’t seem to have any so all she did was shrug.
“ Growing up” Hermes replied as he drank some orange juice. He had set himself up some breakfast on the tables from the night before. The god kicked something under the table. “ Dio wake up! We got visitors ….Enjoying hangovers ? I think its the only divine justice from fate you got. Making a fool of mortals only to have their heads ach in the morning now you get to feel it least till we get more ambrosia. “
A man rolled out lazily from under the table. He was wearing a table cloth around his cubby middle. His eyes cringed shut seeing sun light as he crawled out a little farther . There were various things stuck in the gods hair. He didn’t looke pleased at all being disturbed. Since the ambrosia began to run low Dionysus had become sensitive to his own wine. Something the god of wine was embarrassed about. “I crashed a midgets wedding recently. I didn't like him. I just wanted to see if he vanished when he put the ring on. “ Dionysus muttered wanting to outdo his older brothers joke.
Hermes laughed shaking his head “ Now Pheobus …I’ll be honest with you ….We don’t like you. “ The messenger of the gods said sounding as light hearted as possible. “ You ate several shipments of food to delios which ,I had to replace because my Brothers daughter sees fit to insure each one of the cities shipments. “ Hermes told the tramp still sore from the gone missing packages.
“ …As if you should be talking Hermes …my wine shipments are short three or four bottles each time thief “ Dionysus chimed in snatching some toast from Hermes plate before rolling back under the table to hide from the sun light streaming in between the pillars. “ you’re an ex-sample to mortals like him have nothings take what ever they want. “

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff