Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

C h r i s t o p h e rS h a n e♆♆♆♆♆♆
i lie not because i want to but i seem to have to

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ "Well, don't sound so eager." He replied sarcastically, flicking the other's cheek. "Keep talkin' like that and I'll think you hate me." Daniel took a seat next to Simon, staring at him for a moment.

So. why does Chrissy seem so... uneager to kick your a**?"

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

"Hate you? Never...."He grumbled under his breath as Daniel sat down, Simon shifting in his seat uncomfortably. He chose to ignore the flick and slight pain to the cheek, pushing his hand over his face and then through his hair.

The question caught him off guard. Uneager? The hell did that even mean? Simon's eyes left Daniel and fell to the table. Well, he couldn't really deny it. Sure, Chris had threatened it, but he wasn't exceedingly rough with Simon as he normally was before he ******** him. Excluding the sudden lift yesterday, but that was to help him..wasn't it.

"...I don't know. Maybe he's grown bored with ruining my life..."
Simon's words fell slowly. They were uncertain and uncomfortable.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ "Really? Grown bored, hm? Do you really believe that bullshit?" Daniel leaned forward, threatening smile still on his lips. He lifted his hand to the boy's chin, holding tightly as he inspected Simon. "What did you do to him, you little f*****t?" His voice went low, a substantial contrast from the playful one he had just been using. "Chrissy isn't into seriously hurting people, but seeing as he's growing apathetic-- if you did anything, I might just forget about the rules. I'll beat you to death, do you understand that? I'll bash your ******** face in."

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

Simon wanted to protest being touched by Daniel. He wanted to yell at him-- but that tone. That look in his eye. Simon knew he would do it and not even think twice about it. Suddenly he realized who he really should have been scared of.

Those rumors were probably more than rumors.

"I-I'm not doing anything, okay! How could I?"
he finally found his voice again, eyes shutting tightly. His words shook, showing his apparent fear of Daniel and his desire to get away from him immediately but he was frozen stiff in intimidation. "He enjoyed ******** over my life! There isn't a damn thing I could do to stop it then or now!"
Simon wasn't sure what to say to get the psychopath away from him, but he really didn't know what was going on to be honest.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ Daniel was standing then, grabbing a handful of Simon's shirt and yanking him up with him. The other students in the class had long since gotten out of their chairs, backing themselves up against the wall. Just in case those rumors of Daniel going batshit happened to be true.

"If I find out you're lying I'll break every ******** bone in your body, freak." He snarled, "Maybe I should break a few just as a threat. How about it, f*****t?"

"Daniel." Chris' voice was loud and demanding. He stood in the doorway of the classroom, hands shoved into his pant pockets. This wasn't the kind of s**t he wanted to deal with in the morning-- or ever. The irritation was clear on his face as he made a beckoning motion at Daniel, not even acknowledging Simon's existence with a glance. "I told you to cut that s**t out, let the f*****t go, you've already scared him shitless."

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

If there were ever a reason to yell out in fright, now would have been the ideal time because he was absolutely scared. But the sound of Chris' voice made him turn his head to the door with his eyes suddenly wide.

Unsure whether or not to be happy, with what he was saying actually getting a bit on his nerves, he prayed that Daniel would snap out of it and go with Chris. Hesitantly his eyes went back to Daniel, pleading for him to let go, as pathetic as it felt to do so.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ There was a quiet curse that Daniel uttered, gritting his teeth as he glared at Simon. ********]. Of course Christopher would have perfect ******** timing for the ******** f*****t to get off unscathed. For a moment he considered delivering a swift punch to the freak's jaw with as much force as he could-- it would probably break the poor kid's jaw, but what the ******** did he care. Before he could,

"Daniel." Christopher sounded angrier this time, knowing what sort of thought process Daniel had at the moment.

Daniel scoffed, shoving Simon back as he let him go. "Yeah, yeah, I ********' got it." He muttered, turning on his heels and stomping towards the door. He pushed past Chris roughly, not uttering an apology as he made off down the hall.

Chris let out an irritated sigh, glancing back at Simon for a moment. If there hadn't been other people around, and if Daniel wasn't obviously livid, Christopher might have helped Simon. But instead, he followed after the furious Daniel without a word and the other students slowly made their way back to their seats, watching Simon with caution.

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

The shove sent Simon into the desk behind him, causing it to skid back noticeably. He bit his lip at the pain in his lower back from contact, but kept his gaze away from the door. Away from Chris. Maybe he finally felt as pathetic as he actually was. But he couldn't stand to see or even be seen by anyone, let alone Chris, like this.

When he was sure they were gone and all there was was just the murmurs of the class, Simon swallowed and stood slowly, turning to fix the desk he was shoved against and apologizing to the girl who's desk it was before sliding into his seat. He wanted to act like nothing had happened. It was completely normal. Nothing was wrong. Nothing off from a normal day, excluding his hands shaking on his lap. He'd make it through class no problem like he always did.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ Waiting outside of Simon's class just as lunch began probably wasn't the most conspicuous thing to do, but Christopher had been a good boy and waited all day to bother the kid.

Dealing with Daniel hadn't exactly been a party. Sure, Daniel listened to him whenever he told him 'heel, boy' but that only meant that when the temperamental male had finished storming off to an isolated area, Chris had to listen to the bitching and screaming. After all the verbal abuse was finished with, Daniel had punched him clear across the jaw, almost dislocating it, and an ugly red-purple bruise was already marring his cheek and jaw. Hurt like a ********, if he had to say.

Usually, Christopher allowed Daniel to get in a few hits to whoever'd pissed him off so he wouldn't have to deal with the physical bit of it later. However this time that had obviously not been the case, and so Chris wasn't the happiest of people at the current moment. In fact, when students had begun to exit the classroom Simon was in, Christopher sent each and every ******** one that stared a glare that could murder.

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

Simon was near the end of the flow of student streaming out of the classroom. His lower back still ached from the earlier events. At some point during the class, someone sitting by had asked if he was alright. Simon wasn't sure what to think of it, but he just nodded and said that he was used to it.

He made sure to thank the guy for his concern, since anyone so rarely showed any.

Stepping out of the room, Simon was just cautiously glancing around, to make sure now raging maniacs were waiting to punch him, but what was waiting for him startled him just as much. "...Chr...." his name couldn't even form. Simon blinked, eyes widened , at the red mark on his face. He hadn't. "What...happened?"

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ "Nothing." Christopher's words came out irritated and sharp unintentionally. He sighed through his nose and ran his hand over his face, wincing when it came into contact with the forming bruise. He didn't deal with that s**t just to kick the kid's a** himself. "It's nothing. I get it because of you." It was a lie, and obvious one, but he didn't give a s**t.

He glanced down the hall, grinding his teeth. Christopher grabbed Simon's wrist, tugging him down the hall towards the stairwell that lead to the roof. It was always locked-- but the area before the doorway was always empty. The last thing he needed was someone to notice him with Simon while he wasn't beating the s**t out of the boy.

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

Again, he wanted to retaliate because goddammit even a completely blind man could see the lie a mile away. Before he even could open his mouth again, his wrist was tugged and he was forced to follow Chris down the vacant hall.

All the possibilities of what was to come were coming to mind, but he tried to block it out as well as the pin in his back and in pulled wrist. He could only begin to imagine the pain he'd be feeling in comparison to right then.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ Christopher let go of the other, leaning against the wall. He let out another sigh, running his hands through his hair out of frustration. He was trying to calm his thoughts, trying to not be pissed off because that wasn't going to get them anywhere.

He rubbed gingerly at his cheek, wincing again. ********, that really was going to be a b***h to deal with.

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

Simon held his wrist to his chest, rubbing it as he stared at Chris. Obviously, the injury was getting to him, even just a bit. But what could he really do or say. "....Chris...I..." Wow, it was stupid to open his mouth when he hadn't any idea what he was going to say. He sucked in a breath, kicking the ground lightly with the toe of his shoe trying to think of anything at all that wouldn't be stupid.

"You really should get some ice or something..... for...your jaw..." Okay, wasn't too stupid. And he really didn't mean to show any concern but, it was weird. Usually he was the one injured and just out of it.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

S

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ "It's fine." He hissed.

Okay, obviously the calm wasn't working. He grit his teeth. Calm. Down boy. Don't hurt the freak you just got punched in order to protect. "It doesn't hurt that much."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff