Welcome to Gaia! ::

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

Simon let out a startled yelp and it took a moment to recover. When he did he shoved Christopher away. "Don't call be that, you ********]
he hissed, fixing his shirt, "Just leave me the ******** alone and go fail a test or something. Or whatever you do, I don't care."

s**t.

He was in deep s**t if he couldn't get away. Sure, this morning was a stroke of pure anger and luck, now. Oh man. The wrath of Christopher was something he wanted to be far away from. But there was no visible way out of this.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

C h r i s t o p h e rS h a n e♆♆♆♆♆♆
i lie not because i want to but i seem to have to

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ Christopher shoved the other against the closest wall, taking a step towards him to close the distance between them. "Still haven't learned to watch your ******** mouth, f*****t?" His glare was piercing and he lifted his hand to grab Simon loosely by the neck. He still couldn't believe this embarrassed him that morning. ******** ridiculous. "There's nothing stopping me from kicking your pathetic a** right now, so I'd learn to shut the ******** up."

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

The wind was knocked out of him when he hit the wall, leaving him coughing for a breath. He didn't even have time to get a word in before Chri's hand was at his throat. He couldn't even stop the whimper of pain from escaping him.

This was just ********. And since it was lunch, the hall way was completely empty. Chris could have killed him if he wanted to and no one would have known. Simon needed a way out of this. He was to swallow his pride and do something.

"P-Please. Please just let me go.."
he wheezed, air still not completely in his lungs, "I'll .....I'll do whatever you want, but please just drop this."

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ A smirk crossed his lips, "God, you're so ******** pathetic." Christopher loved s**t like this, seeing freaks beg. It was so hilarious, perfect really. "Whatever I want? Hm... That sounds great."

It really did. Getting the b***h to do whatever he wanted. ******** that sounded fantastic. He would definitely have to make sure Simon regretted ever saying that. Jesus Christ, today was turning out to be wonderful for Christopher.
                "You're going to do whatever I say, whenever I say it. You hear that you little f*****t? I don't care what it is, you ******** do it or I'll end you."

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

......Wow, Simon never wanted to go back in time three minutes more in his life. He would much rather the beating now.

But be couldn't say anything because he already ******** said it. Son of a-- [********. What do you even want..."
he asked, hands grabbing at the one her had on him still, to try and get some relief.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ He lowered his hand from the other's neck, shoving it in his pocket instead. He took a step back, giving the boy a once over. He really couldn't get over how great this was going to be. Torturing the freak every single day. Now he just had to come up with all the ways he was going to do it.

So. What to do first? Hm. He could make things interesting.

Christopher turned,
                "Follow." He ordered as he started to walk down the hall.

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

Being looked over like that, Simon felt like a piece of meat on display. What could he even be thinking looking him over like that? Thinking what his dress size would be so he can walk around the school in a dress for a week?

'Follow' he said. Wow, that was so much more informative and totally not foreboding. But it wasn't like he could get out of it now. So with a heavy sigh, he followed after Christopher.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ Christopher headed straight for the nearest bathroom. He pushed the door open, holding it and motioning Simon to enter. Keeping an eye on him so he was sure the brat didn't run away. He really wouldn't put it past him.

He could tell that the thought of what might happen hadn't crossed Simon's mind. Chris really couldn't wait until it did. s**t, that would be priceless.

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

The entire trip to the bathroom, Simon was trying to figure out just what the hell they were going there for. Was he going to like..old school bully him or something? Jeez, there was that headache again.

Simon walked in and shoved his hands into his pockets. Seriously. Why here of all places to talk about this? He closed his eyes and frowned as he tried to think. Okay. Bathroom. Two guys. Alone.

........No.

No no no.

Simon turned and looked at Christopher with a look of pure terror. "Oh hell no. You aren't serious." Please god let him be wrong about this. Please. He didn't want anywhere near this ground, let alone Christopher's thighs and hidden bits.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ Ahh, and there it was. Christopher smirked, shutting the door and leaning against it. "For someone who is apparently so ******** smart you took longer than I expected to figure that out. He crossed his arms in front of his chest, taking in all of Simon's reaction. "I'm completely serious -- you did say whatever I wanted, after all. And it's not as if you shouldn't be used to s**t like this with another guy, f*****t."

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

Simon was going to vomit. Good thing they were in the rest room already. But he wasn't sure if it was him telling him to suck his d**k that made him sick more, or if it was what he was saying and his attitude.

"What the hell makes you think-- I have never done that before! "
he shouted, "And Stop calling me a f*****t you obnoxious, cocky, piece of s**t!" Okay, this was probably just didn't the hole deeper for himself. But this entire day was absolute s**t and he was tired of it and Christopher.

Mostly the latter.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ Oh sweet mother of Christ, it just kept getting better. He couldn't help but laugh at Simon's anger and panic. God, this was just perfect. "I call it like I see it, freak. A virgin f*****t you may be, but you're a f*****t nonetheless."

"And didn't I tell you to watch what you say to me?"
                Though really it was the verbal response that was the best part. He just wanted to rile Simon up more. The angrier the brat got, the better it would be for Christopher.

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

Okay, now he was just to the point of being in such a rage. He threw his arms up in just utter defeat.

"Fine, FINE. You know what, yes you're right. I'm a f*****t, are you ******** happy? It's just something i'd rather not parade on my back because I want to get somewhere in my life!" Simon was just completely shouting right now. He couldn't believe he was actually telling the p***k what he wanted to hear, but he was just so angry.

"You know what? ******** make me watch what I say. I ******** dare you."

More words he'd regret, but he was just so pissed off, unsure if her was more embarrassed or angry.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ Now that sounded like a challenge.

Christopher reached out, grabbing the boy by the front of his shirt and pulling him around to shove him roughly against the door.
                "You sure you wanna' play this game again?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Because it got you so ********' far the last time." He leaned in closer to Simon, bowing his head slightly so they were eye-to-eye, a steady glare aimed straight at him. "And just so you know, I'm still all up for beating you so ********' hard you have to be rushed to the goddamned emergency room."

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

Simon coughed was absolutely livid about being back in this spot. As he got closer, Simon tried his best to shrink away, but his breath tickled his face in a not very good way. ******** this was just, everything sucked.

He didn't want to do this because it was absolutely disgusting, but he didn't want to try to explain why he was in the ER.

"....Where...exactly...do we do this?"
he asked through his teeth. Please somewhere clean.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff