Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

b u t t s and stuff
darth-darri and endearing eminency

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

Wednesday morning, students rushing to get to class on time and any last minute homework done before having to face they're dreaded classes. Locked in the same room as thirty other students just trying to get a passing grade to please their parents. No one seemed to want to be there. Except for one student in the middle row beside the window.

Fixing his glasses, he was jotting down the notes on the board as he heard them, eyes more interested in the tree beside the window. It was getting so hot out, maybe he'd eat lunch under the tree. Once business in the classroom was done of course.

Tap, Tap. Now he turned his attention to the clock at the front of the room. Almost time for the next class and for the flow of students to change their rooms. Simon was just thankful he had the same room for his first three classes. It guaranteed him the best seat in the entire room. Where he could see enough, but not be seen by the teacher.

The bell brought him out of his thoughts and more than half the class got up to leave the room. Simon's pencil tapped against his desk, watching each student file out neatly and start roaring in conversation in the hall. He...wasn't much of a people person. Not in the least.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

C h r i s t o p h e rS h a n e♆♆♆♆♆♆
i lie not because i want to but i seem to have to

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ Second class, Christopher entered the room with his hands shoved into the pockets of his pants. God, he couldn't wait to leave already and he'd barely even gotten there.

He took a seat at the desk behind Simon-- not even actually noticing the other's presence at first. Not that he really ever payed attention to other people, wasn't his thing. He leaned back against his chair, sliding down it so he could more effectively stretch out his legs.

When Christopher went to cross his legs he kicked the chair in front of him and yawned. He had this class and the next period in this room and he was trying to figure how to get away with sleeping for the next two hours.

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

Of course what he dreaded most in the school came sauntering in as he always did. On most days, Simon could ignore Christopher's presence. Other times he caused such ruckuses that he wished he could ignore him. It was most difficult since he sat behind him.

Every. Damn. Day.

Simon's tolerance for people was low. But there was zero for Christopher. So when his chair was kicked, Simon sighed and fixed his glasses to turn an look behind him at the miscreant . But he'd be polite and calm about this. No need for a fight, right?

"Can you please not do that?"
He tried his best attempt at keeping his irritation from showing. With that being all was going to say, Simon turned back and turned through the notes he had taken in the last class. Now he would have peace just to think about what he would be able to do after school.

Study late, then go home to eat then sleep. That sounded like a promising enough plan.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ Peace his a**. Christopher grinned-- oh, so the little nerd boy had the gall to ask him not to do something. He lifted his foot, kicking the kid's chair as hard as he could. "Couldn't quite hear ya."

He couldn't help it, messing with Simon was just too fun. Of course, the days where the kid ignored him was just plain boring-- but when he riled Christopher up it was great.
                "Maybe you should try it again and speak up."

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

Simon's fists clenched slighting and he sucked in a deep breath. Class would be strting any moment. He didn't want to deal with this right now. Seriously, did this guy have the mentality of a middle schooler?

"I asked you to stop kicking my chair. " Simon spoke sharply, not even turning around completely to deal with the child. The last thing he wanted was to get in trouble with the school all over the brat kicking his chair.

Besides he'd never hear the end of it at home.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ "Oh, you asked?" Christopher couldn't help but laugh at that. The little kid asked him to stop. That was cute. Downright adorable, really.

"If I asked you to stop being a pathetic little freak, would you stop?"He asked, grin spreading across his lips.

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

His fist clenched over his mouth, a shallow breath being drawn in. He should have just ignored him like he usually did. There wouldn't have been a problem otherwise. Great. And here he was just getting pissed off over it.

Not only that but they were catching the attention of other students now. They were muttering, definitely wanting Simon to retaliate back. But he'd have to be a disappointment. He refused to be anyone's entertainment.

So he sucked it up and went back to looking over his notes. He couldn't handle one more push. He'd snap and the teacher would probably see. That's lead to expulsion in no time.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ Christopher groaned, sitting up and pouting. God it really wasn't fun if the brat didn't respond. Oh well, Simon was definitely getting close to snapping. He leaned forward, reaching his hand out to smack Simon upside the head.

"Aw, come on, you're boring me, freak." He cooed, grin returning. He really wanted to see the kid crack-- it'd be so ********' great. It always was.

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

That was definitely his breaking point.

Without missing a beat, Simon stood up and turned to Christopher's desk. The way he was sitting was just right. He took one step and then proceeded to kick the chair out from under the jackass that wouldn't leave him alone. He didn't even care who saw anymore.

There were a few gasps, but Simon just brushed himself off and went to sit back down. He paused to take off his glasses, rubbing his eyes. Getting this stressed at once gave him the worst headaches.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ Christopher landed painfully on the ground. That little shithead-- Though, really, he'd been asking for it... But still-- who the hell did that brat think he was? He pulled himself up, shooting glares at the students who were trying to conceal their laughter. ********. If his anger was pointed toward Simon he'd have kicked all their asses.

"Stupid ******** freak." Christopher hissed under his breath, picking his chair up and setting it proper. He practically fell back onto it, gritting his teeth. "I'll kick your ******** a**, just you ******** wait."

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

Putting his glasses back on, Simon peered over at Christopher. "Oh yes, please, enlightenment me as to how you're going to kick my a** when I just kicked your in front of everyone." Simon practically scoffed as he gathered his things, walking past Christopher to sit in the back of the room. As long as he could get as far away from him as possible.

His head hurt tremendously now. As he found a new seat to sit in, the bell rang and the teacher came in to begin the lesson. Simon went about writing his notes as if nothing had ever happened.

Why should he waste his breathe and anger over an annoying tick?

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ He scowled, fists clenching. God if they weren't in the middle of class Christopher would knock him one right then and there. Stupid f*****t, embarrassing him in front of everyone.

Part of Christopher was tempted to go follow him back there, torment him for the next two hours. But he could wait. He wasn't particularly known for his patience, but he used it when he needed it. He grit his teeth and leaned back in his seat. Just wait, little freak.

ritual goth's Pardner

Bashful Nymph

User Image

◦●○◦●Simon。Jund◦●○◦●

The class came and went, closely followed by the next. The event from that morning had already escaped Simon's mind by the time third class was over and lunch was to begin. Since he moved, Simon had a quicker and easier access to the door. He just needed to get outside and there was no way he would see Christopher the rest of the day.

Hopefully.

If there was a god, he wouldn't run into Christopher again.

Simon ran a hand through his hair, looking around the hall to make sure the hall was clear and safe. But deep in the pit of his stomach he knew something bad was going to happen.

Dekumo's Compadre

Hesitant Explorer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

♆♆♆♆ Simon wouldn't be so lucky.

Christopher didn't just let things go. And so by lunch he made it his mission to get the little freak and beat the s**t out of him. He was good at finding people, and so when he found Simon he stormed down the hall and grabbed the kid by the collar.

"Hey, little f*****t," He growled."Did you miss me?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces