Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxyou can't get everything,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkid.

`ello. this is a private rp between doctor incognito and XNotxSoXEmoxEmoX.
            feel free to follow, but please don't post.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

firstmiddlelast

nicknames
                            username

[align=center][imgright]malformed url[/imgright]

[size=30][color=postingcolor]↱[/color][b][color=gray]first[/color][/b][color=postingcolor]middle[/color][b][color=gray]last[/color][/b][color=postingcolor]↰[/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=postingcolor] ○ [/color][/size][size=14][color=gray] nicknames [/color]
[size=15][color=postingcolor] ● [/color][/size][size=14][color=gray] age [/color]
[size=15][color=postingcolor] ○ [/color][/size][size=14][color=gray] MM // DD // YY[/color]
[size=15][color=postingcolor] ● [/color][/size][size=14][color=gray] username [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
User Image

CameronBellaO'Conner

Cam ,Cammie ,or Cammie-bear
                            Eighteen
                            10 // 31 // 92
                            XNotxSoXEmoxEmoX
User Image

jacksonliamwithers

jay, withers.
                            nineteen.
                            11 // 12 // 91
                            doctor incognito
User Image
CameronBellaO'Conner

Cameron groaned as her phone began going off. She looked at the number and sighed. "Yes Mel?" she asked yawning. "Hey chickey! You should come shopping with me. Both of us still need dresses for the ball." Cam made a face and said "I'll let you know. I have some stuff I have to do first." "Whatevs. Toodles." The line went dead and she clicked end. Does she not realize that I'm not going to the ball? I don't have the moeny for any of it. she thought as she stared up at her ceiling. She had always wanted something better ,but she could never get there.

After laying on her bed for awhile Cam crawled out of bed and looked in her closet for a clean outfit. She soon found an outfit and changed into it. She walked into the small bathroom looking at her reflection. Ugh...my hair is a mess. she thought as she plugged the flat iron in. Once it beeped she spritzed her hair with heat protectant and then ran the flat iron through it. She soon finished and brushed her teeth before putting the black barbells in her lip. After that she applied some eyeliner and then smiled. "Thats better." she said softly before going back to her bedroom. She slipped her feet into her Converse and grabbed her bag along with her skateboard.

Cameron walked into the kitchen and grabbed a Monster out of the fridge and then left. She walked down the steps and stepped outside slipping her sunglasses on. Before she got on her board she texted Jay.
To: JayJay The Jetplane!
Hey Jay!
Want to hangout?
I'll be at the park.
-Cammie

She clicked send and then skated off towards the skatepark. When she got there some of the guys waved to her and she waved back as she took a sip of the Monster. "Cam you skating?" Cam shook her head no ,but was pulled up from her spot. "Fine...fine." she said throwing her phone in her bag and her sunglasses as well. She started skating and did a grind down one of the metal bars before heading to the bowl. I swear if any of them look down my skirt their dead. she thought to herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff