Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image
User Image

ʛideon Ƚucas Ϣalker

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gideon watched the two introduce himself, noticing that he hadn't asked anyone else for a name and he hadn't given his. But he doubted anyone wanted to, anyway. Looking back to the purple haired girl, he shrugged. "He says it's a bomb." He said, pointing to the blonde male next to him. "I guess that's what it is. It makes the most sense." He added, puting his hand down. Looking behind him, he saw that not a lot of the group had followed them, but he knew they'd stay put by the fire. Coughing into his arm again, he sighed. Stupid asthma.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Obsessive Poster

9,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

linelinelineAlyssin Reed

Alyssin gasped as she heard a slight voice. She quickly took out her pistol and held it tight in her hand. "Who's there?" She says, scanning the area. She slowly moved, stepping towards her small town. "Oi, Speak up." She adds. Alyssin kept moving slightly, scanning every inch of the forest but seeing nothing.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Imageα ℓ є c × ѕ α ν я ι σ υ ѕ × к и ι g н т

"It could be something else, But quite frankly, I dont think we should just wait here for more stuff to happen..." Alec said, running his hand through his hair again. He look at the purple-haired girl, who's name was apprently Azaerl. "Im Alec" He introduced himself, keeping his hands in his pockets. Alec was never one for socializing, but it looks like he was going to be with these people for awhile, So he might aswell get to know them!

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image
User Image

ʛideon Ƚucas Ϣalker

Gideon looked at the blonde boy, Alec, and frowned. Stepping closer to the two from where he had been standing out of the way, he smiled at Azaerl. "I'm Gideon." He chimed, holding out his hand to her. Maybe being polite was the least of their worries right now, but he thought it best to at least try to make friends with these people. Especially if they were going to be around for a while.

Azaerl French

User Image
I may look Human on the outside..
Azaerl looked at the boy with the plaid hat and nodded."Maybe." she said with a shrug.She then looked at Alec."Nice to meet you.Both." she said to them.She noticed he wasnt someone that liked to talk with other people.She didnt really mind it though."So what do we do now?" she asked them.
But on the inside I'm different..

((EDIT))

Distinct Explorer

User Image
ฬϕȴϝ
Ⱦћɘ Ӎɣʂʈɘʀɩϕʊʂ ʘɳɘ

Wolf's ears perked up, hearing a voice near him. He looked around, searching for who ever had spoken, but found no one in sight. 'Bandits? No, they couldn't be that stupid.' He thought, knowing that a bandit wouldn't reveal themselves by speaking. Wolf knew what to do. He had done the same thing everytime a person came near. He growled loudly, and if that didn't work and someone saw him, his montrous apperance could.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Obsessive Poster

9,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

linelinelineAlyssin Reed

Alyssin was startled when she heard a growl. And by her startle, she pulled the trigger on her gun. Luckily it was shot the direction the noise came from, but she doesn't know if it hit anything or not. "Arr, damn! " She says looking down at her pistol. She quicken her pace as she kept looking around for anything. Anything to come out. Alyssin was nearly jogging towards her town but something made her stop and wait. She attentively looked around her surroundings. "Come out, come out, wherever you are..." She whispered.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Alec looked at Gideon, his face rather serious and a bit scary. He hadnt used his powers in awhile, and he was a bit tempted to use Gideon, but he stopped himself. There wasnt a use if Alec did that to a kid, well, He didnt know how old Gideon was but he was surely a kid to Alec. "I suppose both of you want to investigate the explosion, but I think it would be best if we let it die down a bit" Alec looked at the two of them, his hazel eyes more relaxed but still serious. "Then again, there really isnt anything else to do" Alec inquired. He hadnt a clue on what to do...

Distinct Explorer

User Image
ฬϕȴϝ
Ⱦћɘ Ӎɣʂʈɘʀɩϕʊʂ ʘɳɘ

Wolf heard a gun shot, then watched as a bullet buzzed past, very close to him. 'They have a gun???' He thought, then went into action. He grabbed his mallet, swinging it onto his shoulder. "Fine, have it your way." He said in his deep voice, walking out from behind the bushes. Just some girl? This seemed pretty easy. If Wolf, the guy that stood a lot taller than a grown man, and his giant mallet didn't scare her, he wouldn't know what could.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image
User Image

ʛideon Ƚucas Ϣalker

Gideon frowned and put his hand back at his side. Looking over at Alec, he froze, biting his lower lip. There was definetly something up with him now. His face was so...cold and, admittably, pretty scary. Quickly, he looked away and stared at the ground. This was one of those moments that he wished he didn't look so young. Most people thought they could take advantage of him since he didn't look the part to fight back, but that was a mistake too many people had made in the past. Luckily, he hadn't had to used his telekinesis in a while, not in this town. When Alec spoke again, he looked up, but he didn't answer. He just nodded and stared back towards the fire.

Azaerl French

User Image
I may look Human on the outside..
Azaerl looked at Gideon and then Alec."Yea but how long will it take for it to 'die down'?" she asked.She looked at them both.Alec looked like he was hiding something or wanted to do something.She noticed Gideon had noticed something about him too.
But on the inside I'm different..

Obsessive Poster

9,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

linelinelineAlyssin Reed

Alyssin gasped as she heard a deep voice. She noticed a big huge wolf thing. What... in the name of Davy Jones Locker.... She looked up at the rather tall being. Her heart pounding quickly. She just smiled and and jumps onto a nearby branch and smiled. She laughed at danger! ok, but maybe she didn't want to literately laugh at this... thing. She tried to shoot it, but then missed. Damn! i need to work on my aim! It probably hit a squirrel or something... She thought to herself. No matter, She thought as she puts her gun in it's designated spot. Alyssin then took out her two swords and stared at it. She stared at it long and good. Then with a wink, meaning, let the adventure begin.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Alec smiled a bit, a side of him always enjoyed people who were fearful of him, but the other side of him hated it. He looked at Azaerl, "Well, I dont think its going to be any time soon" Alec said, his voice serious. The serious trait he had inherited from his father, whom was killed in some sort of mental hospital. But Alec's mind wasnt very different from his father's, flashbacks always played over and over in his head, but he never really snapped. Gideon was rather silent...Maybe Alec scared him into thinking he was going to hurt him or something. Of course Alec wouldnt do that, That is, Unless Gideon was trying to kill or hurt him, And what were the odds of that?
User ImageUser Image
~It seems no one can help me now
I'm in too deep there's no way out
This time I have really led myself astray

ѺлұӁɨᾀ
"Shes a little Runaway"
Onyxia had followed the little group but remained quiet. When he said lie low for a bit, she simply looked at him stubbornly. "You can lay low for a bit. But, I did not travel all this way for nothing! I'm putting out that fire. Its in my way." she said stubbornly. She folded her arms across her chest and looked at the group. "But...maybe your right...maybe we should just let it die down on its own...but, for all we know, maybe thats what the person wants us to do. Maybe they don't want us to put it out...the fire will only spread and catch the entire city on fire...." she said, trying to think logically. though, she was also thinking a little pessimistically. "If the city burns down, I came here for nothing...they'll find me again and force me back there. I'm not going back. I'm not the person they want me to be....she thought to herself. But occasionally she let a word slip unintentionally. It was force of habit. But she didn't notice as she looked at them. "are you guys going to help me or not?"

~And everything seems cut and dried
Day and night, earth and sky
Somehow I just don't believe it

User Image

Obsessive Poster

9,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
linelinelineνιc яσѕα∂σline
User Image
User Image
linelineyιng

Vic watched as the town went in panic. He smiled and looked over at Ming and Fing again. "go scan the city." He ordered. The generals nodded and left. They always head off first when they're scanning. The army won't appear unless they really need them.Which might not happen. Although, they do bring quite the great sacrifices every single time they do.

User Image
linelineмιng

User Image

linelineғιng

User Image

linelineyang

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers