Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Explorer

Centuries ago, There was a villian who attacked the city of Midgar. Legend has it, that for a time period of ten days (or more), a comet named Stellarum will fly above the earth in those days. That's when the villain will be at his most powerful state of being. A selected group of heroes are in a quest of a life time. The have been sent to defeat the villain once and for all. Although,The legend also states that at the end of the comet Stellarum period, there will be a lunar eclipse, which will wipe out the villain's powers during it's short amount of time. The problem is, it will also wipe out some of their powers as well. So, will our heroes get to the villain on time before the eclipse? Or will they too late when the villain makes everyone his slaves?

||This RP is for Suite Nothings, iBrBz, Gaaras_lover94, Anthousa, Mid_Frenchie, and Professor Oso only||

Distinct Explorer

Skelly:
[imgleft]Insert pic![/imgleft]
Username:
Name:
Race:
Bio:
Weapon(s): (also encludes powers)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Pet?:
Extra:

Distinct Explorer

The Super Fantastical Theme Song List~!

Thats right everyone XD I'm back with a vengeance!!! At least with theme songs ^w^

Onyxia~ Shes a Runaway-Bon Jovi, Awaken the Demon-Bullet for My Valentine
Wolf~ Elegant Feather, Animal I have Become-Three Days Grace
Alec~ Diary of Jane-Breaking Benjamin, The Kill- 30 Seconds to Mars
Azaerl~Your Gunna Go Far Kid- The Offspring
Alyssin Reed~The Sailor Song-Toybox
Victor Rosado~When You're Evil(The Devil's Bris)-Voltaire
Gideon Lucas Walker~Live like we're dying - Kris Allen

Unofficial couple! Onyxia X Alec~ Runaway Train-Soul Asylum
~Reserved.
~Reserved.
~Reserved.

Distinct Explorer

~Reserved.

Distinct Explorer

Obsessive Poster

9,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
linelinelineνιc яσѕα∂σline
User Image
User Image
linelineyιng

Vic was starting to grow bored and he sighed. He got up and walked over to a large window. He stared down at a cit named Midgar. Looking up at the sky as well, he just smirked and called for his Generals. "Ming, Fing, Head out. All i ask is an explosion of any sort. Just do it and come straight back." He says.

User Image
linelineмιng

The two girls nodded and Vic summoned a couple of monsters. The Generals headed out. Moments later, a loud crashing 'boom' was heard. Vic smiled happily. Let's see who those new comers are this century... His Generals were already back and completed the task without difficulty. "Let the fight begin." Vic says as he watches from his large window, the big comet fly down over earth.

User Image

linelineғιng

User Image

linelineyang
User ImageUser Image
~It seems no one can help me now
I'm in too deep there's no way out
This time I have really led myself astray

ѺлұӁɨᾀ
"Shes a little Runaway"
After the loud crash was heard, many villagers fled from the sight. But, one person remained. It was a young woman, very attractive to most. But, she lingered to investigate. She didn't seem like she was from around those part. And, she wasn't. She just looked around and walked away slowly. She didn't seem to bothered by this. Whoever this was, they were...strange to say the least.

~And everything seems cut and dried
Day and night, earth and sky
Somehow I just don't believe it

User Image

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image
User Image

ʛideon Ƚucas Ϣalker

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gideon was walking around, mindlessly trailing his fingers along anything in reach. Another boring day, like yesterday. Nothing ever happened here. Sighing, he turned to walk another way when a huge explosion sounded through the streets. A lot of people flooded the area where he was standing and ran for their homes, but he just stood, scanning the area. It was odd. That was actually...something exciting! Looking up towards the sky for signs, he pursed his lips. When nothing was found, he returned his gaze back to the earth and his eyes caught on another person. A girl. She, too, seemed to be interested and not the least bit scared. Weaving in and out of the crowds, he made his way over to her. "Hello," He paused, stepping away from another large crowd of people. "S-sorry for the interuption...but you seem oddly calm. Do you know whats going on?" He asked, looking back at her with an arched eyebrow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User ImageUser Image
~It seems no one can help me now
I'm in too deep there's no way out
This time I have really led myself astray

ѺлұӁɨᾀ
"Shes a little Runaway"
Onyxia looked at the boy as he spoke. "I'm sorry...I actually don't know whats going on. I just got here from out of town. I'm not from around here." she said to him as she turned. Her bright blue eyes were kind but there was something odd about her. Not only the calmness about her, but something else. Maybe the sound of her voice, or the look in her eye. There was just something off. "I'm sorry I can't be of much help. All I know is with all these people screaming, nothing good can become of this." she said

~And everything seems cut and dried
Day and night, earth and sky
Somehow I just don't believe it

User Image

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Imageα ℓ є c × ѕ α ν я ι σ υ ѕ × к и ι g н т

A tall male with dirty blonde hair looked through the fleeing crowds, he was calm. The loud explosion that had just happened minutes ago was non the less annoying to him. Alec would be much happier if it was another dull and boring day. As he peered through the crowds, Alec spotted a young male and a female just standing there chit-chatting, his eyes grew wide. "What the hell.." He muttered to himself, pushing his way through the crowds. "Hey!" He shouted towards them "Get out of the way, Are you two crazy?!" Alec finally reached them, his face was confused and his breathing was heavy. These two people had just been standing there, Like the explosion never happened! Alec looked at the two of them. his hazel eyes darting back and forth.

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image
User Image

ʛideon Ƚucas Ϣalker

Gideon frowned a bit. "Oh...Out of town, huh?" He repeated. Looking down, he pursed his lips in thought for a moment. If she didn't know and he didn't know and most of the people around them were terrified, he guessed no one knew. There was something about this whole situation that made him uneasy and he shifted his weight to his other foot before looking back up to her when she spoke again. "No, no, it's fine. Im just curious, is all. But you're right, with this chaos going on, we'll only end up worse off than we need to be." With another sigh, noting that it was probably his asthma acting up again, he peered through the crowds in search of a clue on what had happened. When another male came up, he jumped and stepped back. "Errr...sorry. We were just...uh...who are you?" He stammered, looking at him in complete confusin.

[[EDITED]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces