Welcome to Gaia! ::

╔══════════════════════════╗
δѻӎɨиɨȼӾαʋɨєяШɨɭӄɨиϛѻи
╚══════════════════════════╝

❝→Ⱦhis ɨs Ϯhe Ϛtrangest Ƚife Ȋ've Σver Ҝnown←❞

Vanessa's eyes rose to meet his, but he didn't allow them to stick for long. Instead he diverted his elsewhere. Anywhere. From the floor to the door to the window to the sink. Anywhere was safe but her. Dominic shifted his weight from one foot to the other and cringed at the words that slipped from his step-sibling's mouth. Her perfect little mouth...

Dominic shook his head and reluctantly turned his attention to Vanessa as a particular question arose: Did you use a condom? Mentally, he kicked himself and screamed. All he wanted to do was get out of there, away from the awkward sexual tension. "You damn well know the answer to that," he huffed bitterly, unable to hide his agitation. "But, you know..." he ran a hand through his hair and gave the back of his aching neck a rub. "I pulled out. The timing was good. It's good. We're good..." He had never had a problem with the technique before; he knew his body and how it worked. "Well... I'm going... to go take a, uh, a shower. Uhm... yeah..." Dominic clicked his tongue and retreated back up the staircase. He disappeared into the bathroom and gingerly closed the door behind it, though he didn't bother to lock it. What was the point? If she walked in, she had already seen just about every inch of his body. And he hers. It was amazing! A shiver ran down his spine as he again recalled the night before and he slipped from the boxers that hid his flesh. Turning the knobs, water fell from the shower-head above and quickly filled the small room with a thick steam. He stepped inside with a loud sigh and leaned his battered body against the cool tiled walls.

User Image
User Image
"When life gives you lemons, throw it back and demand something sweeter"

As he answered her question she simply just nodded her head. She only asked that so there wouldn't be an awkward silence. But, oh did she know that he didn't use a condom. She felt him, every part of him inside. She watched excitedly as he slipped his....

Shaking away the thoughts she heard him talk about showers and pulling out. She just looked at him like a dumb idiot. As he left Vanessa sat there on top of the counter. Did he pull out? She certainly didn't remember him doing so. Well, they were about to find out in a few weeks. A pregnancy test was always in her bedroom. Just in case.

Vanessa was thinking of taking a shower as well. Her body was sticky from the love making and it was sure getting irritating from the feeling. Climbing up the stairs she turned to the master bathroom. It held a stand up shower and a sit down tub. She took a quick wash in the stand up shower and grabbed her towel.

Bending down, she pulled out four red candles. Lighting them, she dropped the towel on the floor and turned on soothing music. The tub was full with warm water and bubbles. If Dominic happened to come inside and talk things out, she would more than happier to let him join her little fun.

δѻӎɨиɨȼӾαʋɨєяШɨɭӄɨиϛѻи

Despite how relaxing the hot water felt on his body, Dominic could not bring himself to calm down. Every inch of his body, inside and out, was tense and knotted. Though he could not bring himself to understand why exactly; there was no reason why he should be acting as he was. She wasn't his actual sister, after all. They were only related by marriage. Their parents were doing the dirty, and so were they... As long as no one else knew, it would be alright. It would. And he wasn't in it for the long haul, no. For now, Vanessa was just a piece of a** that would fill up the boring voids in his free time.

Dominic turned the water off and stepped from the stall, his arms immediately extending to grab a fresh towel from the rack. He wrapped it around his waist and marched down the hall -though he didn't get far. Upon hearing the sound of muffled music, he cocked his head and slowly began to follow it. What he found was a lot more entertaining than he thought it would be. Vanessa lying in a tub, surrounded by bubbles and candles, the lighting dimmed.

He leaned his body against the doorway and smirked. It took only a moment of consideration before he dropped his own towel and slid in behind Vanessa. His arms moved from the tub's edge and curled themselves lazily around his step-sister's stomach. The male drew her closer to him and lolled his head down to rest along her shoulder.

User Image
User Image

The music was a great relaxation for her. It cleared her clouded mine. Just then the door creaked open. Her right opened slightly. The sound of a towel dropping caught her attention. Was it Dominic? Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something moving towards the tub. Her eyes lingered over to the moving object and examined it. Head to feet. It was Dominic. Her breathing became faster.

As he slid behind her, wrapping his arms around her stomach and lying his head ontop of shoulders made her feel.. in a difficult situation. Was this going to lead to something else? Or was it just for the time being? Or maybe it was just the result of having sex?

Questions were running through her mind. The last thing she hoped was that he though of her as something just as for now. Or something that he is using.

As the moment was lasting, her arms came up and put it on top of his arms while lacing their hands together. Vanessa sighed. The mood was set. Romance. What was going to happen? She didn't know. She grabbed his hands and helped his hands feel her body through the water. Vanessa just couldn't stand it anymore. She was physically attracted to her step brother.

δѻӎɨиɨȼӾαʋɨєяШɨɭӄɨиϛѻи

The aroma of the bubbles and the candles blending together with the sensual perfume of her hair, drove a warm shiver down his spine. In its entirety, the bathroom's atmosphere was only encouraging their peculiar exhibitions. But he wasn't going to be the one to complain. Attention was attention; sex was sex (even if the rest of society looked down upon it).

Dominic smirked slightly against Vanessa's cushion of hair, feeling as her hands led his along her skin. Every so often he could feel a soft patch of goosebumps underneath his touch. It was almost cute. He nuzzled his way through her hair and placed a series of nips and kisses along the backside of Vanessa's neck, while his hands eased along the inside of his step-sister's thighs. "Do you think this is wrong?" he whispered against her skin, inhaling her sweet feminine scent before continuing his sensuous kisses. It was difficult to contain himself. The mood, the atmosphere, her body... all of it made it impossible for him to pull away.

User Image
User Image

The next few moments were a blur. One moment she was sitting in the tub from a long night then the next second her brother was caressing her inner thigh and giving her neck kisses. Her body produced goosebumps whenever he touched her. Her neck rolled to one side. Thoughts once again. What was up what these thoughts? Were they a sign?

She heard the question that he managed to get out. Her body tensed. Was it wrong? She knew it was forbidden, but why? Was he even serious about this? Probably not, but she didn't know what to say. What was she to say? No? She stopped whatever she was doing and sat there. "No." Turning around looking at him, face to face she stared deep into his eyes. "So.... What about you?" Repeating the question really didn't help the subject. Vanessa was hoping that he could stay true to her.

δѻӎɨиɨȼӾαʋɨєяШɨɭӄɨиϛѻи

Her skin was so smooth. Then again, what female didn't have it? Unless it was some old shell of a woman, it was quite common he supposed. But Vanessa's seemed softer to him just then, supple and tan and shapely. All very nice qualities, indeed.

As his step-sister began to turn her body around to face him, Dominic stiffened and slowly let his hands retract from her skin -though his mind fought it desperately. His eyes rose to meet hers and locked, never once faltering or drifting. Something in her gaze kept his attention. The bluntness of her answer shocked him only slightly, if at all. Some strange part of him had expected it. She returned the question and he furrowed his brow. "I don't know yet," Dominic huffed finally, a crooked grin easing across his lips. "Too soon for me to rightly say, I guess."

User Image

[-00C-](Apologies for the prolonged absence. Am in the process of moving from one side of the country to the other. Come January, I should be posting regularly once more.)
User Image

His crooked smile and sent shivers down her skin. She ran her wet hand through her dry hair. Smiling, she chuckled. "I guess you can say that. But, for now....maybe.. we can.." Vanessa bit her lower lip. Leaning closer to him inches away from his lips the sound of the door opening following with the sound of parents calling there names, startled her. Opening her eyes, she stopped and gasped. "Vanessa? Nic? Where are you guys? Nessa? Nic?" Laughing, she rushed out of the door still naked and ran into the room. Flying down on top of the bed laughing hysterically, she remembered the fact that her parents wanted her downstairs. Vanessa texted Nic'
To: Nic
Ahhh, You just make me blush. {;

δѻӎɨиɨȼӾαʋɨєяШɨɭӄɨиϛѻи

The bathtub had never felt as small as it did just then; it seemed as if the duo were crammed together, but in the most comfortable and the most exotic way possible. Dominic's eyes fell to watch his sister's lips move. They were mesmerizing to watch in every little way; from their fleshy pink color to the supple way they puckered. Her lips drew him like a moth to a flame -and there was just no resisting that. He tipped his head slightly, angling it just enough so their lips were brushing ever-so softly. His hands popped up from their bubbly lair and began their ascent back onto her velvety skin.

Just before anything else could be said or done, Vanessa jerked from his grasp and had leaped from the tub. Dominic's eyes widened, startled and confused, and he threw his hands into the air. "Hey! Where the he---" It was only then that he heard their parents calling out to them. His jaw fell further and his heart began to race, each thick thump like canon fire in his ears. What the heck were they doing home?! They were not supposed to be here! Then again, he and Vanessa weren't supposed to be what they were doing either. Life was just full of surprises -big, stupid surprises.

Before he could stand up and make a clever escape, his mother popped her head into the bathroom. Her eyes widened and a loud laugh slipped from her lips -the surprise of her find evident all over her face.

"Dominic! What the heck are you doing?"

He moistened his lips and adjusted the bubbles. "Uh. . . taking a bath. Clearly." Instantly, he could see his mother's eyes traveling from the bubbles to the candles, and then to the soft music coming from the stereo. The look on her face was riddled with a confused amusement.

"And... what's with the bubbles? And the candles?"

Dominic clicked his tongue once and sat upright. "I've had a rough day," he countered confidently. "You left me here with that stinkin' brat of a sister. I friggin' deserve this bath!" The woman in the doorway frowned and furrowed her brow, obviously put-off by her son's peculiar behavior. He shot her a hard glare and motioned for her to leave with a flick of his hand. When the door closed, he leaned out of the tub and snatched his phone from the floor below.

To: 'Nessa
Shut up.
Got caught in the tub;
Warn me next time, huh?

User Image
User Image

Vanessa sat up and walked over to the other side of the room to grab a towel when her mother opened the door. "Dad! Can't you just knock!" Frantically, she covered her body."Vanessa Miana Anderson! What are you doing?
Keeping the towel against her wet body she spoke back. "Obviously, I'm changing! Jeez! Have you ever heard of knocking! Get out!" And with that she pushed her dad out of her room.

Letting out a sigh, she heard her phone go off. It was from him.
To: 'Nice
Oohh, sorry 'bout that babe. Didn't have time to tell you. Ooh, I really want to finish up 'bubble time'.. Let's go some where. For the night. We'll be back later, but.. yeah. I'll change and you get your butt in the car and where going to get icecream!

She dropped the towel and quickly changed. This was her outfit. Closing the door to her room, her parents were sitting in the living room, talking amongst themselves. "Dad, I'm going to go get icecream with the demon chil--- I mean Dominic. We'll be back." It had to seem to them that they still hate each other, if not they would suspect something is up. "Vanessa, be back before 12:00." She nodded her head and headed out the door.

δѻӎɨиɨȼӾαʋɨєяШɨɭӄɨиϛѻи

⊛ ⊛ ⊛ ⊛ Ϛcumbag ѡith Ⱥmbition
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

Dominic set his cell phone back on the floor and sunk back down into the water, so that his mouth was barely hovering over the bubbles. He exhaled loudly and gave his head a mild shake. This was getting ridiculous -not to mention tricky and complicated. It was not supposed to get this far; all it was supposed to be was a little booty call -just something to hold him over until his girlfriend returned from her grandmother's funeral sometime over the weekend. Oh, what a rotten little scumbag he was.

The young male groaned and sat upright once again, his deep blue eyes sending a wary glance to the bathroom door -as if he expected someone to come barging through right then and there. Leaning forward, he pulled the plug from the drain and carefully stepped out of the bathtub. Bubbles slid down his body, hugging each muscular curve with ease before landing in a puddle at his feet. He brought a fresh towel forward and wrapped it around his waist, not even bothering to dry the rest of his body. It would dry eventually. Again, his phone began to vibrate and he bent to retrieve it.

To: 'Nessa
Go somewhere?
Alright. Be out in a sec.

Pressing send, Dominic made an abrupt exit from the bathroom and skittered down the hall to his bedroom. The door slammed behind him, its impact seeming to shake the picture frames that decorated the walls. He dressed quickly into a simple pair of worn blue jeans and a black t-shirt; clothing, he found, wasn't too important. It was likely that it would just end up coming off, anyway. 'Nic smirked to himself and, again, departed from his bedroom.

"Christ, Dom!" His mother chirped from her seat on the sofa. "Make enough noise?" All Dominic could do was smirk and strut out the front door, the smile on his lips only widening as he caught sight of Vanessa in the car. He burst into a lazy jog and climbed into the passenger seat.

"Where you takin' me, 'Nessa?" he asked playfully, passing his step-sister a playful wink.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XxxXxxXxxXUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
User Image

As Dominic sat in the car, she started in the engine. Pulling away, from the driveway she answered his question. "I want some icecream. Preferably, a chocolate dipped cone." She 'mmm' to herself. She was pretending to imagine the taste of the wonderful creation that was made. That which brought her to the fact, that her boyfriend was coming into town. Two days from now. Ooh, how was she supposed to kiss her boyfriend when she was falling for her step brother?

Pulling up to the Diner, she got out of the car and walked in. It was 10:00 at night and not so much people where there. They were both greeted by an old woman, probably in her mid 60's came walking towards them. "You youngsters are a cute couple. You two remind me of my late husband. He was wonderful, and kids. you can never have not enough sex. Have it all the time! But, wear protection! Or the STD monster will get you!" The woman started to laugh.

This made Vanessa start to laugh. She didn't know if she was laughing on the fact that the old woman thought she was going out with this guy, or her little speech she just gave. She just laughed along. "My golly, I haven't had that much humor in a long time! Just for that, youngins you order whatever you order. It's on the house" She smiled and led her to the table. Once vanessa sat down, she looked at the menu. Chocolate Sundae. Enough said. As she waited for the lady to turn, she started to talk too 'Nic "Well, wasn't she cute! What are you going to order?" Spacing out, she spoke once again. "I wanted that kiss. I wonder why the 'rents came home early?.... Mm. Maybe we can take this sundae to-go have some fun with it?" She winked and licked her lips.

She herself, had to laugh at that. It was quite amusing!
δѻӎɨиɨȼӾαʋɨєяШɨɭӄɨиϛѻи

⊛ ⊛ ⊛ ⊛ Ϛcumbag ѡith Ⱥmbition
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

Ice cream. Two hours before the stroke of midnight. Now this was something new. Sure, he had made midnight munchie trips to various fast food joints and had gone out with the guys, but to deliberately go out just for ice cream was a little unheard of. It was certainly different. But that was Vanessa. She was a quirky little thing. A crooked little grin snaked across his lips and he laid his head against the chilled glass of his passenger side window --enjoying the ride and the comfortable silence they seemed to share.

As the car came to a halt, Dominic unbuckled his seat belt and stumbled from his seat. The door slammed shut behind him, but he ignored it in order to keep up with Vanessa's hectic pace. She was very much in charge at this point and he was just along for the ride. They were instantly greeted by a much older woman, one whom he had never seen before. She was a warm, silly little thing --with quite the volume in sexual humor. He laughed, attempting to be polite, and diligently followed the others to the table.

The male slid into the seat across from Vanessa and instantly nabbed a menu from the table top. A pair of dimmed orbs scanned the pages, pausing only when the girl that sat opposite addressed him. "Huh?" Dominic retorted quickly, his nose scrunching almost instantly. Oh, oh... I don't know. Fries sound kind of good, I guess. Maybe just a Coke, I ain't too---" His eyes widened dramatically and his voice was suddenly lost. Had Vanessa really just said what he thought she did? The same ol' stupid grin eased across his lips and he cleared his throat, trying to find his voice once again. "Damn, 'Ness," he whispered, a smirk in his tone. "You're getting me---"

As if on cue, the same old woman from before appeared. "Have you youngsters decided on anythin'?"

Dominic pressed his lips firmly together, rather startled by her, and then cleared his throat again. "Ehm, yeah... I'll have a Coke and she'll have... whatwasit?... a chocolate dipped cone? You guys got that here?"

"We have a chocolate sundae, hun."

"Alright. That'll be good than, thanks."

The woman have a delighted little laugh, taking their menus, and then waddled off again to retrieve their orders. Dominic shook his head and scooted forward in his seat, until his chest was squeezed against the edge of the table. His arms extended and caressing fingers laid themselves along Vanessa's thighs. "If we did get this to-go..." deeper caresses. "I don't think we'd get to far; maybe to your car... or to the backside of the building. "Christ, 'Nessa, you drive me crazy..."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XxxXxxXxxXUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
User Image

As he ordered for her, her finger connected with her light brown hair. It twirled together forming a bundle of hair. As she untangled the bundle she watched it bounce it a loose curl. She would part her hair into two sections and lay them on either side of her shoulders. The teen would twirl one side at the time until she got her desired look. When she finished her twirling she heard 'Nic's comment. A straight face quickly curled into a smile that was trying to be hidden. She knew how to get him 'going'. She sat there smiling like a dumb fool looking at the dessert card.

When they finished ordering and the woman left 'Nic began to speak again. She watched his lips make every word to sentence. She was craving his lips more than she was craving this icecream! They were alone for five minutes, and that's when she felt 'Nic's hands on her thigh. Vanessa smiled. "Car sex? That sounds fun!" Right before she was going to do something seductive the old lady came back with both of their orders.
"Here you go, little turtle doves. Enjoy your night." She placed the items on the table. Her sundae looked so delicious.

Vanessa grabbed the silver spoon that lay next to the fork. Dipping it in the fudge and ice cream she licked the ice cream off the spoon. It was 10:045 at night. Her foot seemed to find 'Nic's foot and she started to play 'footsie'. You're playing footsie. What is wrong with you? Eat your damn sundae and get on with it! She was finally done with it and she asked for a extra pint of chocolate without 'Nic knowing. They gave it to her with a wink. Walking back to the table, she leaned forward towards 'Nic and spoke. "Ready?" She had a 'bed room' smile on.

Leaving the cafe a familiar car was parked outside the cafe. It was her boyfriend. She had totally forgot about him. Her mind started to race as her boyfriend locked eyes on to hers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff