Welcome to Gaia! ::

(lol, its ok, if you get on more its all good xD))

After a few minutes, lysander came in, slowly. He creeped up to what he thought was a sleeping luna, and leaned over her, kissing her deeply, for a long time. After doing so he wispered "good night" and then left the room silently

Romantic Gaian

Luna quickly got up "lyasander?..." she called for him and got up out of bed, running to the door to him "lysander!" she yelled calling for him. Luna ran out of her room and to his room seeing him laying on his bed, tears started to roll down her eyes "im so sorry lysander!" she yelled as she started to sob, she had to be the worst girlfriend ever, no wonder she could never get a boyfriend. Maya cried and cired, soon her face was wet and red with streaks.
Lysander quickly got up, and hugged her "luna, luna, calm down!" he said, patting her back "its ok, its ok, everything is fine, im here, dont worry" he said, trying to calm her down, to have her stop crying "whats wrong luna? please, whats wrong?" he asked worried for her

Romantic Gaian

Luna sniffled and wiped her eyes "im sorry...that im being a horrible girlfriend, im not treating you the way i am suppose to, and ime sorry, i..i promise to shape up, just....dont leave me.." she sniffled and leaned onto him, resting her head on his shoulder.
((just to let you know, when she feels an emotion, his ring can tell ^.^))
((its not SO specific to the point it tells him whats on his mind ya know xD)

Lysander smiled "aw, Luna, honey" he said smiling. He hugged her "you arent a bad girlfriend. I wouldnt change you for a million years, and for any girl they put in front of me. I love you, and i wont ever leave you" he said kissing her cheek "dont be worried about that ok? You just have to know that i love you enough, im ready to give my life out for you" he said smiling at her

Romantic Gaian

(9hehe i knows XD))

Luna sniffled and nodded, she felt better that she caved to him. She looked up at him and smiled "i love you too lysander, i've been so stupid and pig headed to deny it, but i cant anymore, i do love you" she said and hugged him closely. Luna looked up at him and kissed him on the lips softly and pulled away "im sorry about the random outburst" she giggled and wiped her tears away, she yawned and looked at the big bed he had "my rooms too tiny, can i sleep with you tonight?"s he asked sweetly.
He smiled and nodded. He noticed his ring had gone from a dark color, to a light, bright pink. He picked her up gently, and carried her to the bed. He put her down, and then went around the bed, laying down beside her "you dont mind if this time i sleep with you, do you?" he asked

Romantic Gaian

Luna looked at him and smiled "Its okay with me" she said sweetly as she covered up her feet with the blanket. She turned to lysander and smiled at him, she cuddled up to him, trying to be the lovey dovey girlfriend that she was suppose to be. She sighed and rested her head on his chest not closeing her eyes just laying there.
Lysander hugged her, smiling down into her "you dont have to force yourself to be what you think you need to be" he told her softly "your perfect just the way you are, and i wouldnt want you any other way" he said kissing her forehead

Romantic Gaian

Luna looked up at him and smiled "okay" she said softly and kissed his jaw, she yawned and nuzzled her face into his neck, breathing in his sweet scent. Luna wanted this for so long and now she has it, she hoped that nothing would ever happen to either of them
Lysander smiled. He noticed his ring get a mix of pink and what seemed yellow (im using yellow as a happy color xD) he smiled more at this, and hugged her, kissing her forehead

Romantic Gaian

Luna sighed and closed her eyes falling into a deep sleep. When she woke up the next morning she looked up at lysander "morning lysander" she whispered softly, trying hard not to wake him up arubtly.
He opened his eyes almost immediately, and looked down, smiling. He wispered "good morning, my love" and kissed her softly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff