Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nina seriously regreted so much of what she had said. She didn’t want to look like a bad fan, but Nina was her friend, and this man was someone she would meet once in a life time and be rid of besides the music that he would continue to produce. So she had a duty as a friend. So… she did the right thing… right?

Lila contined to roll around her in bed, bad dream after bad dream. The stream of alchol that she poured on his shoes played over and over again in her head. Her hand stung from the slap that she continued to give him, and the look on his face when he was angry. It was the same look that Ron had had when he chashed after Lila in the streets, only stood and scream into the night. When she had seen that look, she was actually afraid of him, but she had not run. It was either beacue she was stupid, or because she was drunk.

Soon enough she was rolling over again only to fall off of her bed and make a loud thump. She groaned as her hands went to the back of her head that apparently had hit something hard, either the edge of her bed or the nightstand, whatever it was sure hurt like hell. Her eyes watered not only from the pain but from the cool air of her fan blowing on her face. And just as her cheeks cooled off she could feel herself burning up under her blanket. She groaned and kicked the twisted covers from her body, throwing the pillow across the room only to knock something over. She ran her fingers through her hair, sweat and way too much body heat was coming out of her.

Finally she stood, pulling herself up as her hand slipped on what felt like paper. On her nightstand? She didn’t remember putting it there. She pulled it close to her face seeing as her eyes still were not focusing, but eventually she could make out the message that was scribbled down by Sebastian. Her eyes narrowed as her body froe and her cheeks flushed. She was confused and angry. He was in her room? When? And how? Not only that, but how the hell did she get to the house in the first place? She crumbled the note up as she threw it down stomping her way towards the door.

”Nina… Nina!!!” Her voice was still a bit slurred, but a lot better then before. It wasn’t until she looked around to realize that she had gone to bed; all the lights out and the soft music playing in her room that helped her sleep. She stomped downstairs, groaning as she stepped onto the cold vinal in the kitchen and slumping against the wall. She came in for a glass of water and something for her headache, but she was still dizzy. [******** a*****e… coming to my house… who the hell does he think he is…”
                                                She wasn’t exatly being quite, but to her… she was alone downstairs.

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

♫♬♭ Sebastian Wynter ♫♬♭

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

User Image

After about another hour he finally crashed, sleep was a welcomed thing until it seemed to be cut short. Some one was talking fairly loudly, and coming down the stairs. The light in the kitchen only made him flinch, rolling over he groaned in to the pillow before sitting up. Looking in with squinted eyes he made out the red head in the kitchen, pulling on his socks and shoes he picked up his phone and texted his band mates to hurry.

Going in to the kitchen he smirked slightly and spoke up, "That is not nice." He knew she did not see him on the couch or walk in to the kitchen or he would be out on his a** right now. "After I stopped you from driving last night, even after you clawed me, hit me, and dumped beer on my feet."

Sebby knew he was not welcome here, but that was not the issue at hand at least for him. "Don't even worry, Nina let me in. Your cars out front, and I am leaving, soon." Though he hoped that Nina would return, but he had a feeling it was just the two of them again. How could he apologize for the night before? Not to many ways of doing that...

In fact he was worried it would go in one ear and out the other, so his attempt at talking to her was just a few words."Will you hear me out?"

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

Yeah, she honestly thought that she was alone, but she she head his voice, she jumped violently, turning her body as her hands went to the ground to catch her from falling over. She looked upa t him, her eyes focusing to see the messy black head of hair that belong to the singer. ”What the… what the ********?! Get out of my house!!!” She pulled herself up using the handle of the refrigerator, leaning on it as she glared at him, her free hand running through her hair to fix the naps of it that ran throughout due to her tossing and turning during the night.

”I don’t even know what the hell you’re talking about. But I did not give you permission to be here. I don’t give a damn if Nina invited you in. I didn’t. geez… it’s like a vampire. You come in and now I’m ******** doomed.” She was not a morning person, meaning she was very very grumpy in the mornings, and on top of that, she couldn’t stand this man. ”Tell your little hippy friends to hurry up… tell then you’ll be waiting in the middle of the yard so you’ll be easy to find.” She grumbled as she pulled the fridge door open and pulled out a certain of orange juice and poured herself a glass, falling flat into one of the kitchen chairs.

She snickered and looked up at him, her elbow on the table and her glass in the air as her cheek rested on the cool surface. ”Hear you out? So you can lie to me more? I thought I made it clear what I thought of you. So please… kiss my a**. She turned her gaze from him as she drank some more of the juice, her hand on her head as she groaned at the pain. What a wonderful hangover this was going to be.

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

♫♬♭ Sebastian Wynter ♫♬♭

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

User Image

When she fell he stepped forward a bit surprised that she reacted like that... Well she was probably still drunk at least a little bit. When she mentioned she didn't remember that did not surprise him, in fact that is why he wanted to leave early. Though her swearing and telling him to leave prompted him to do just right, but he at least wanted to try to talk to her. "I don't expect you to remember last night, you fought me on your keys then practically passed out in my arms. So rather then letting you drive I drove you, I wouldn't be here if my friends were not drunk last night to."

Sebby liked the vampire comment though, he was to her at least a little like one. As she sat down and only ranted more about him he sighed, she was not going to take him seriously. "Well, you know I just wanted to apologize about last night. I was not in the mood to go out that night, and I have had enough on my mind so you saying those things brought out some past feelings."

Waving his hand he shook his head, "I am leaving now... So don't bother arguing with me.I have had enough of your insults, and I am tired of insulting you. So, Believe me or not, but there you have it. Tell Nina thanks for letting me stay.."

Turning he went over to the couch picked up the notes he was writing on, and shoved them in to his pocket. Going to the door he unlocked it and went to leave, as he looked out the bus was pulling up in front of the house. He wanted to hurry so they did not draw to much attention to the house, then to the people that lived around here as well.

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

She looked up at him through her lashes and a few strands of loose hair that fell in front of her face. As he as speaking she mumbled something about having to brush her hair. And she did have to, it was such a mess, but he was looking at her now just as she was, so why do it now? She wasn’t trying to impress him. Ha! That would be a funny change of events. ”I don’t get you… you’re an a** one second and a nice guy trying to apologize the next? Do you know how bad that makes you look? It makes you look bipolar. You don’t see me being nice and apologizing. Though… that’s because I don’t regret what I said to you…” Her eyes shifted from his. She wasn’t a good liar, and eyes were very easy to read. She wasn’t completely lying, she didn’t care, but at the same time, she hurt him, and that was not the kind of person that she was.

”Fine.” She sighed as she set the glass on the table and pushed herself up. Her head turned this way and that as she looked for the beagles. With her back to him she pulled a few out and popped them into the toaster. ”Sorry for bringing up old things. Didn’t mean to cause you so much grief…a*****e.” She had to throw that little stab in. She still didn’t like him, but again, she felt just a little bad. As she grabbed the cream cheese the toasty beagles popped out. Grabbing them she threw some cheese onto them and wrapped a couple into a napkin, placing them in a plastic zip lock bag.

She turned to see him walking to the door, and almost calming, almost like a friend, she followed. But she was still on edge. She grinned as she grabbed the same sharpie he had used lasted night and scribbled her number onto the bag. ”Call me so I can make you miserable some more. Wouldn’t that be fun?” Her eyes shifted towards the buss as it rolled up, grinning at what she was about to do.

She bit her lip as she looked up at him, dropped the food and marker to the table as her hands went to his chest. ”Does my little b*****d vampire wanna give me a goodbye kiss?” She snickered as she pulled at the ties on her robes. ”Would this be a great headline? Sex on a first date. How nice.” She laughed lightly, as lightly as she could anyway before she snatched up the bag and handed it to him. ”If you don’t eat. You’ll die. And it that happens, who else will I have to ate? Now… get the ******** out of my house you damn vampire. I’m uninviting you, you p***k.” She turned as she ran her fingers through her knotted hair, jerking to pull the matts out as she threw herself on the couch.

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

♫♬♭ Sebastian Wynter ♫♬♭

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

User Image

Her words stung, but he had a feeling she only meant some of what she said. As he was on his way he turned back to her since she was still talking, he backed up slightly when she came to him. The last few times ended with a hit, or beer on his feet. When she smirked at him while looking up asking if he wanted a kiss his eyes brow raised, she was just tormenting him but he was a little confused why she did that.

When she mentioned the head lines he scuffed, "I don't sleep with people who have a complete lack of respect. So, I am not worried. Plus, celebrities are known for that. It would simply look bad on you." But he took the bag from her and followed her back to the couch, he grabbed her hand quickly and kissed the inside of her wrist. "Thank you for your hospitality."

Smirking he dropped her hand and he simply walked out shutting the door, he quickly left the house he was not about to stick around after that. He knew it would only piss her off, which was half his goal. Hurrying in he jumped and shouted, "Shut the door! Go, go, go!" The bus driver blinked a few times and quickly shut the door and pulled from the curb.

He poked his head out out of a window to see if she followed him out, he would shout a good bye if she did but if not then oh well. The band members though were all hungover so they just shoved at him you yelling, but Sebby felt they deserved it for ditching him and using his money they knew they did.

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

She had curled up as she reached for the remote, her head leaning back over the couch to look at him as he spoke. ”I doubt it would look bad for me. Besides, if people thought I slept with you, I would end up on one of those talk shows, answering tons of questions. Maybe even lie and say I had a to have and abortion because my poor sweet Sabby wouldn’t help me… marry me… love… me…” She made her words choke as she snickered, her eyes following him until her head was right side up again.

As soon as his hand went for hers the remote dropped into her lap. Her cheeks flared a bright pink as his lips met her inner wrist, causing little tingles to run up her arm. She froze, just stariing at him as she pulled her hand back almost tenderly, her eyes not able to leave him. ”I… don’t… what the hell is you’re problem…” She gritted her teeth as she turned her head, letting her hair fall around her red face. She listened as he left the house, screaming in her yard.

She stood as she walked to the door to see what the fuss was about, but when she stepped onto her porch the door was already closed. She leaned on the frame of her door as she stared at the bus, looking at the tinted windows, sighing and grumbling. She wanted to throw a rock at him, but at the same time, she didn’t want him to leave. Yeah. She hated him alright.

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

♫♬♭ Sebastian Wynter ♫♬♭

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

User Image

When she came on to the porch he poked his head out the window and waved, "I will miss you! I promise to return!" a smirk spread on his lips as he blew her an exaggerated kiss, just for icing on the cake so to speak. Falling back in to the bus he pushed the window up before falling in to the couch, a smirk on his lips almost evilly.

"Sebby... What did you do?" Sebastian looked over and shrugged, "In all honesty, she rattled my cage so I shook hers. In a very non sexual manner so drop it now..." he could tell by the smirks that he received they all took that poorly, but he couldn't put it much smoother.

After about a hour an hour of explaining the night and part of this morning to the band members, they were surprised he had a smile on his face. Though the more they talked the more his smile faded, why was he so hung up on this girl? Part of him didn't want to leave. But part knew that if he stayed he would be to depressed to write. Though he was debating on that to. Taking out the food he received he had someone else take a bite first, he was not going to trust her completely who would? Once time passed he realized his friend was fine so he started to eat the rest of it while he worked.

Since they had a few hours... a whole day of travel he tried to buckle down and write. With the help of his more cheery band mates he came up with a really rough draft of the next song but he still was not happy with it. Pulling out his phone he dialed in Lila's number but put her under 'Crazy girl' instead of her actual name. But he did not text her, or call her in fact he did not know if he ever would.

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

There was a sneer on her face as she watched him blow her a kiss. But instead of just flicking him off she reached her hand into the air, pretending to catch his kiss. She kissed her hand and pressed it to her heart as she winked at him and blew him her own kiss. She rolled her eyes as she watched the bus roll away as she slammed the door b shins her, locking it. Now... She wanted to take a nic shot shower. She felt disgusting after everything that had happened last night.

Now that he was gone she was running up stairs to the bathroom. She stripped her robe off as she ran the hot water. She winced asshe stepped in, but sighed in relief as he body quickly adjusted. It was almost like the shower was washing away the alcohol that she had taken it. But as she began to wash her arms she pulled her hand to her lips, brushing the skin where his had been only moments before. She fitted her teeth as she jerked her hand away. "a*****e..."

Her hand jerked the the handle, shutting the water off instantly. She grumbled constantly as she dried off, wrapping the towel around her hair. "Seriously... Who the hell does he think he is? Talking to me like that after he was allowed to stay in my home... And then he just..." Her eyes went to her wrist again before she all but stormed out of the bathroom and pulled on her cloths. She just wanted to forget it all. So she would simply sit and watch a movie. She had nothing better to do after all.

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

... Oh man.. I have to re do this.... I accidentally got rid of it... my bad sad )))

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

She continued to flip through the channels trying desperately to find something to help get her mind off of the recent events. And mostly off of the last bit that had went on between them. She chouldn’t help it. she still wanted to yell at him, but she just wanted to talk. Want to hear his side. Maybe he wasn’t so bad… heh… no… she was pretty sure that he was the scum that he always was to her. But even as she sat there… there was a part of her that wished he would turn that bus around… and come back.

It had been two months. She had given him her number, but honestly, she wasn’t surprised that he didn’t text her, or even just block his number and call her. She knew that he might not want her to have his number. After everthing that had gone on, she wouldn’t have wanted her to have her number either. So instead of dwelling on it, she had actually try to date. That failed horribly. All of the guys she went out with were assholes that wanted to get her into bed or take her money. She couldn’t stand pigs like that.

So when she actually stayed home that dya instead of going out with friends of with some guy, she was surprised to get a text from Sebastian. She grinned, snickering lightly as she slide her phone up and typed her messages ”A real man would have called. Or even have come to me. But you text me. I’m not interested in boys. Sorry.” She hit the send button as she gripped the phone, impatiently waiting for his response.

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

♫♬♭ Sebastian Wynter ♫♬♭

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

User Image

When his phone went off again he rolled his eyes, she was just as feisty as before. "I am at the airport, give me a break. I seriously need to talk you Lila." hitting send he closed his phone and placed it in his bag before he threw it in the back seat of the taxi and slid in beside it.

Giving him the address to the apartment he rented he leaned back, he had rented it because he was not leaving until Lila understood who he really was. The new articles were not the best the past two months, and he needed to change... He needed to explain, and become him self again He just couldn't do it, and after long talks with his band members he decided she was his problem.

His goal? It was simply for her to not completely hate him, and to part their separate ways. Sebby needed to get through to her, and he was not leaving until she met with him.

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

She smiled as she all but clutched her phone like a little high school girl waiting for her crush to call. What was wrong with her? She hated this man and now she couldn’t wait for him to respond. And when her phone buzzed she flipped it open with a smile on her face, siging as she read. ”Fine. I’m home. Want me to call Nina? I’m sure she’d like to see you again. Or… just you and me?”

She hit the send button as she threw her phone to the couch and pushed herself up. She needed to take a shower, she sure as hell didn’t want him coming over and seeing her like she looked last time he saw her. Ragged, right out of bed. So she ran upstairs, took a quick shower and put on some shorts and a shirt. She didn’t bother doing her hair, just brushed it and pulled it over one of her shoulders so the back of her shirt didn’t get wet.

Going back downstairs her stomach rumbled. ”Eh… it will be a few before he’s here… might as well eat…” She walked into the kitchen only to find a bit of bread and peanut butter. Well, it had been a while sense she went to the store. Grummbling, she sat on the couch eating her sandwich as she waited for him.

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

♫♬♭ Sebastian Wynter ♫♬♭

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

User Image

Once his phone went off again he peered at the message, company? No. "I would rather it be me and you. " Hitting send he looked up in time to see the cab pull up to the gated community of apartments. Normally he wouldn't, but because he is here and it's not really a secret he thought it best... Or more of he was talked in to it because he could afford it and why not?

He went in to the office and received his key, going back out he gave the cab driver directions to his new home. Telling the cab good bye, and paying him he watched the man drive off. Sebastian went up to his apartment and when he opened the door he looked around, it was all furnished with his things he kept in the old apartment he had with Angie. The idea of this only made him more annoyed, the only new thing was the bed so at least he had that.

Throwing the bag on the bed he picked up his phone, and the keys to his car before he went down to it. The car was dropped of early this morning, so he would have access to transportation. Getting in he started the car and headed to Lila, he did not really want to see her today but he knew the sooner this gets out in the open the better.

After about thirty minutes he arrived at the girls house, shutting the door he locked the vehicle before going up to her door and knocking.

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

The longer she had to wait for him, the more nervous she was. Why should she be? To her, he was the bad guy, and she was the victum, her and every other girl out there that was pulling in by guys like him, and then spit out like they were nothing more than trash. But still, her hands were shaking her she was biting her lip. She tore at the paper towel that she had used for her sandwhich, only to look down to see a mess of shredded paper.

”Maybe I should just call him and tell him not to come.” She hesitated, almost picking up her phone to do so, but when she got his text she flipped it open, excited and scared at the same time. He wanted to be alone. Something that was almost like a whimper came from her. Now she was nervouse. She didn’t want to be alone with him. She already had been more than once, but this time, she was a little sccared of how he would react seeing that she was pretty much a b***h to him last time.

She didn’t even bother to respond. He would be here soon anyway. Anything that needed to be said would be said then. And like clock work he was there, knocking on her door. She jumped from the couch as she grapped up the trash and threw it into the trash bin. ”It’s open.” She called out to him, not even bothering to actually make sure that it was him, but she knew it was, so she wouldn’t bother. Sitting down on the couch again, she took a deep breath, curling up like she was ready to watch a movie. Oh… if she could only be so relaxed.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces