Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
This is a private rp between Keyoshi Storm (me) and Roarin_River.
If those two username are not yours, do not post in this RP.
Thank you.

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The fact that it had already been a long and stressful day was enough, but coming home to a dirty apartment and music blasting was about to send her over the edge. Her nails were digging into her shoulder bag as she all but threw it to the ground, not even caring if her books were messed up. The only thing on her mind at that moment was blowing up that damn speaker of hers. She was more than welcome to listen to music, but this was just way too much. They lived together, and they needed to respect each other. If Nina wanted to lose her hearing, so be it, but Lila? No. Lila was no interested in losing her hear anytime soon, she wasn't expecting that to happen until she was about to die… when she was old and wrinkled.

She made her way up the stairs, her feet falling hard on the steps causing loud stomps to sound through the build of the house, but her slamming her roommates door open was even louder and by far more violent. Almost leaping over to the stereo, she ripped the cord from the wall, hearing the speakers pop, making a sound like they were about to explode before they feel silent. ”What the hell man?” Nina jumped from her bed, her CD case falling to the floor as she reached for the cord. ” What the hell? Really? You’re asking me? We had an agreement. Not only would you not blast your music so loud, but you would listen to it through headphones when you had that P.O.S of a singer in the player. First off you know it hurts my ears. Second, you know I can’t stand him.” She wasn't usually so mean, but she was tired of coming home to the booming music by that stuck up, rude pop-star that everyone was oh-so in love with. She couldn't’ see why he was so famous. From everything she had seen on tv about him, he was just trash. A heart breaker, a lire, and just a pathetic underdog.

”Seriously… you need to chill…” That was all she had to say before bumping into Lila’s shoulder and walking downstairs to flick the news on, on to scream like a little fan girl seconds later. Lila sighed as she came down, plopping herself down onto the couch to see what all the fuss was about. ”That’s right. You could have a chance at willing a date night with him. Not only that but backstage passes to a local concert of his! Just visit the website on the screen for you chance to win!” Of course. She snickered at the thought of meeting this… man… no… boy. She would be more than happy to let him know just how she felt about him. She paused for a moment, her mind droning out the gushing of her roommate wanting to win so badly. Maybe she would enter. She was sure that no one else had the guts to tell him what she wanted and would tell him. She grinned at the thought, making up her mind almost instantly.

Finally snapping out of her thoughts, she raised her hand to give Nina the high five that she apparently wanted. ”Sure sure. I hope you win too.” A lit. she wanted to win. And with hat, she was rushing up to her room to fill out entry form after entry form until she received that e-mail, phone call, letter… or whatever she would get; saying that she won.

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

♫♬♭ Sebastian Wynter ♫♬♭

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

User Image

As his voice faded over the speakers Sebastian closed his eyes, a small sigh escaped his lips before he heard that sound disappear as well. Stepping back he shoved his hands in to his pockets before a grin spread on his lips, he could almost hear the cheering from the girls. Though this was just a sound test his band members were excited for this concert as well, after all it was really close to their home town.

Turning to his band members he started small talk about the upcoming show, at least until when his manager came up to them, “Uh…Sebby… Can I talk to you?” Sebastian looked over to his manager, seeing the nervous face of the male he could only guess what was coming. “I told you I did not want to... you set it up didn’t you.” The manager only nodded slowly, “Yes, we set up the competition… It’s only once to make the girls happy. ”

As the band members heard the clear anger thinning in Sebastian’s voice they disbanded quickly and quietly pushing one another out of their way to make a smooth exit. “I told you I just want to not date, after Angie I told you that!” The manager spent a good hour trying to convince Sebastian that is was a good idea, it did not work. But Sebastian agreed to play along, for now. After all Sebby's attitude problem was legendary, it was certainly not a secret. But he really wasn't like that, at least towards his loved ones or friends he was actually a really nice guy well... a little..

A television interview was scheduled for the day of the competition so for now, he could relax at least as much as one could. The next few days the concert went off without a hitch, and he was in a much better mood because of it. The more he talked to his fellow band members the less angry he was about the situation; he had to look at it like promoting his band. When the girl would meet him he would be on his best behavior, and at least send her off with a good impression of them.

~Day of the Announcement of the Winner.~

Slipping a hand through his hair Sebastian leaned back in the chair, the announcement of the winner was in a few moments to last nervous were sent away with a quick breath in then releasing it slowly. The talk show host came out and sat with him, they did not talk this was all business. The camera man held up his hand and showed five fingers one disappearing every time he said a number. “We are on in Five, four…” then three, two, one was spoken by hand motion only.

“Welcome back! We have tortured you long enough, and I am sure Sebastian here would love to know his future date this weekend!” the male looked over to the singer who only grinned, “I cannot wait! I am sure whoever wins deserves it.” A few moments of small talk and the paper was un folded and handed to Sebby. Sebby looked down and read over it before looking to the camera, “Lila Fade, whoever you are. I will see you soon! Be on the lookout for the letter.”

As the regular applause and closing comments faded, Sebby got up and went back to his hotel and crashed on the bed before pulling his lap top to him and looking up the name Lila Fade. Just who exactly was he going to be spending this time with, and why would she want to win this. To him, it seemed corny.

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

You could say that she was a little be nervous. There were probably millions of girls that were entering, and probably thousands that were entering as many times as she did… or maybe even more. So yes, she was a bit nervouse. If she didn’t win. Whatever, she wouldn’t have to meet the jack a**. If she won, great, she could tell him off. Either way she looked at it… it was still… somewhat… or a win in her eyes.

She was fixing dinner when she actually heard the front door slam open, something hard falling to the ground, shuffling, than falling again, shuffling once more and then a huge thump on the couch. Soon she heard the television flick on and someone changing the channels very quickly. ”What the hell Nina…” Lila walked into the living room seeing an exasperated Nina sitting stiff on the couch, eyes glued to the screen as he showed up, a little piece of paper in his hand.

She froze for a moment, thinking that it might actually not be a good idea for Nina to watch the revealing of the winner. If Lila won, there would be hell to pay… and much more. ”Hush hush! He’s about to announce the winner” And just as his lips parted to say the name, Nina froze. Her body slouched as she leaned back on the couch. Was she really that mad? Lila moved back slightly, hiding herself behind the doorway. ”He is pretty hot… guess that’s why you’re a secret fan?” Nina giggled as she flicked the tv off and pushed herself up. ”Oh well, that means I don’t have to waste my gas going to meet him. Get him to sing my CD, kay?”

Yeah, she was mad. She didn't have to say much, but it was easy to read her after you got to know her a bit. Lila sighed loudly as she threw the metal spoon in to the sink, dumping the hot water out. Her appetite was gone. What a great night this turned out to be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She skimmed over the letter again, gripping onto the ticket that was in the plastic case on the lanyard. Her backstage pass. It even had her name on it. She let out a sigh as she grabbed her purse and looked back a Nina who had her back to her, headphones on, music turned up to where she could clearly hear the harsh words of the song. Something about ‘******** you.’ An appropriate song for the way she was feeling right now. She didn’t blame Nina.

Lila bit her lip as she closed the door and jingled her keys in her hand. She wasn’t too thrilled about the date, but she wanted to get it over and done with. She was contemplating on telling him off after dinner, or after the show. Which would be better. Or more so, what exactly was she going to say. Whatever it was going to be, she would just have to wing it when the time came.

It had taken her a few minutes to actually find the restaurant. It was some fancy smancy one tucked in a corner in the down town area. She even had a doorman open her car for her, take her keys and lead her to the front door. She blushed gently at the help she was given. It was… odd. She had never gone somewhere like this before. Actually, she thought that doormen where just people in movies, she had no idea there were places that actually had them.

She walked up to the host stand where the hostess grinned widely and shoke Lila’s hand almost viciously. ”Oh my gosh. You are so lucky. Please please, follow me.” Lila’s eyes were huge as she followed the women to a private room, a little table for two set up. Candles lit the room alone with a dim chandelier above her. It was beautiful actually, and she was almost feeling nervous about the situation, as if she was going on her first date. Which… she had to shake the feeling very quickly when the girl turned around, mumbling something about water and wine and left her in the room alone to wait for her… date.

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

♫♬♭ Sebastian Wynter ♫♬♭

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

User Image

When the night of the date came he was anxious, he did not find anything on the girl that could tell him what kind of person she was so that was a flop. Now was just guess work as he was waiting for his manager to sign off on dinner as an expense of work, this wasn’t a willing thing for him. The concert was in a few hours and the last thing he wanted to do was meet some girl and some overpriced diner, he thought of sending some other band member in his place but he thought best of it.

“Oh Sebby! Tell your girly we said hi!”
as the lead singer heard that it was as if lightening could have struck behind him as he turned to them, raising a fist he shouted after their fleeting forms. “I will kill you if you dare say anything like that to her!” Laughing was heard only as a echo as the guitarist and the drummer turned the corner. “God damn them…” he grumbled and snatched the check from his manager. “So help me...if she is a stalker or some type of freak you will pay for emotional turmoil and the lack of a show tonight.”

The manager only held up his hands in defense, "Come now, I am sure she is a huge fan. Just show her a good time." Sebastian snatched up his keys and as he walked out he shouted back, "I pick the restaurant next time!" The manager was not upset by this, or the clear lacking of enthusiasm, he had won this battle with Sebastian at least for now.

As he pulled up to the restaurant, he let the door open as he got out. Tipping the door man he smiled, "Thank you sir." Walking inside the resturarunt he walked up to the host stand and leaned on it lightly, "Excuse me, I have a private room registered under Wynter." flashing his all to famous smile to the girl he stepped back of the stand, "Is my guest here?"

Despite the argument he had the other day with his manager he refused to call her his date, at least not to any one else. If she wanted he would while she was around but other then that he would try to avoid that as much as one possibly could. The only thing that went through his mind as he was told she was in fact there was, 'Only a few hours, than this nightmare will end.'

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

Her finger continued to run through random strands of her fire colored hair. Was she actually nervous about this? Well… it would make a little bit of sense. She had not been on any kind of date in almost a year. And this guy was famous after all, so meeting someone famous could be a little nerve wrecking. But she wasn’t interested in this guy at all. To her, he was just some a*****e who need to clean up his act, and she didn’t just mean his attitude. She pretty much hated his music as much as she hated him.

She bit her lip, feeling he tenderness of it from her continuously chewing on it as she waiting impatiently. Her other hand flipped the magnetic lock on her purse open and close over and over again as she listened to the soft click of it closing. It was so quite in the room. Being in such a quiet room could cause someone to go mad after a while. But she was alone right now, and that was good for her. She needed to get her thoughts together. Needed to think of something’s that she was going to say to this little rat of a man. No. boy. He did not deserved to be called a man. At least not in her eyes.

So… what was she going to say? Something about his singing. How his voice was obviously fixed through all the damn technology these days. How he wasn’t as attractive as he thought he was. How his posters were probably photoshoped to give him those perfect abs. or maybe how his hair was just so black that it just looked greasy and unkept. That would do it. But what she really wanted to say, was something about his ex. Everyone, even the people who weren’t his fans, knew about his ex, and about their breakup. He was a world class a** to her.

She was just about to get up and leave when she heard the door open, and the black haired singer walking in. she could read people all too well, and she knew that he was not happy to be there. Good. She could just throw that in his face. That would be more fun for her. She smiled up at him, letting her hand fall to her lap and the loose hair fall around her shoulders and collar bone. She didn’t bother standing, she had not respect for him, and she wasn’t going to show it.

The smile on her face was only a front. On the inside she was grinning evilly and growling with hate. She half wanted to slap him, half wanted to yell at him and leave him with mental wounds that would break his black little heart. But for now, she would simply enjoy her dinner. It was free after all.

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

♫♬♭ Sebastian Wynter ♫♬♭

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

User Image

He signed something for the hostess as he walked to the room, slipping in he shut the door and turned to the room. Scanning the girl he did not think she was ugly, but he could tell she was not to big of a fan which might be refreshing. Walking over he pulled out his seat and sat down, what could you say to start this off? Hey I am ... Oh wait everyone pretty much knows me, and I know your name. Oh thank god your not ugly? Self centered. Thank god you don't seem like a fan? Wait why both signing up?

Glancing at her he was a little hesitant, but he gave in. "Well, in all honesty I am not sure what to say." with a small shrug and a polite smile he continued, "Glad you showed up." and he was honest about those words, he was glad she showed and he really did not know what to say.

He was aware of the news papers, and magazines that covered his more recent break up. But there was certainly a whole back story that only a few people knew, Sebastian decided to keep it a secret. Well, he wanted to tell every one but his manager told him to keep it quiet, it was bad publicity. Though the man was right, Sebastian wanted revenge on Angie.

Looking down at the menu he honestly wanted to bring her else where, but this was where they were and was already reserved. The singer did not like Italian food that much, he preferred Mexican and Japanese but of course it was not what he wanted.

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

She just… stared at him. He seemed to be just as dumbfounded about this as she was. Was that a good or bad thing. If he didn’t say anything, what would she say? Could she say something? Maybe. He might be one of those famous people that cuts you off and tells you not to ‘speak in their presence.’ Honestly, she wouldn’t have been very surprised if he was that kind of person. But if he was, she would simply slap the hell out of him, post blogs everywhere about her so called date and just try to ruin him. That would be fun, now wouldn’t it?

Hse looked up at him. Oh she hated those eyes. He was so ******** gorgeous, and she wished he wasn’t. for once she wanted a guy to be ugly. Luck her… right? ”It’s okay. I’m not really sure what to say either.” A lie. There were so many things that she wanted to say to him. So many nasty things she wanted to drill into that pathetic head of his. But for now, she simply smiled… and surprisingly, blushed at his comment. He was glad she showed up? Odd.

She cleared her throat as she bit her lip once again, picking up the menu to hid her pink cheeks. ”I uh… I was waiting a while. Almost thought that this was just a scam. Wouldn’t surprise me. The internet is full of scams. But then again… you were actually on television… reporting the winner.” All the while she hid her face, waiting until she could actually show it again. There was no chance in hell she was going to be blushing even the sliest in front of him.

When she was done skimming over the menu, making obvious grimaces at the horrible choices in food, she put the menu down. ”Not to be rude… but I hate Italian food…” She lifted up her glass, sipping at the white wine as she shifted her eyes, staring at him through her lashes, almost as if she were waiting for a response. ”I would have much preferred a low class Japanese restaurant over Italian, any day.” She wasn’t trying to be rude. But with the stiff silence, that was hard for her to do.

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

♫♬♭ Sebastian Wynter ♫♬♭

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

User Image

When she hid behind the menu he couldn't help but smile, she certainly was not something he was use to. Looking down at his own he heard her comment about waiting, he had kept he waiting hadn't he. "AH..yes I am sorry, I had to do a sound check before I came... for the show." looking up he smiled softly, "You know, you were allowed one guest to the show. It was a last minute detail, my manager was suppose to call you."

Though her next comment caught him a bit off guard, she liked low key Japanese restaurants as well? "I couldn't agree more believe it or not... As much as I would like to ditch this place, my manager would certainly have my head."

'So far so good...She is not to bad.'
his thoughts rang through his head as he turned back down to the menu. Reaching out he picked up his glass and took a sip, he did not appreciate wine like most people would. He preferred a cool beer with his band members at a bar with really loud music, and girls... Well he was a guy after all.

As he thought about a nice beer the waiter came in, "Are you two ready?"
Sebby looked up, the man looked stuck up but he guessed it was the half suit and towel thrown over the mans arm. "I am... Are you Lila?" he was simply going to order the desert fire pasta, simple to the point and he could save it for later easily. Once she said yes he let her order before him, then he ordered his pasta. The waiter nodded to both of them and repeated the order before exiting shutting the door behind him, a shake of the head from Sebby was the only indicator he did not like the man.

Looking back to Lila he smiled, "Have you done the hibachi grill before? It's actually a lot of fun."

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

She grinned at him, finding it ufnny that he was agreeing to the fact ath he kept her waiting. It was odd for a man to actually agree to that. Most would just defend themselves of say that the women got their too early. But then again, he was proabalby just trying to make himself look good so she didn’t end up giving a bad review about him, trying to ruin his carrer and what not. That would be bad for him, wouldn’t it. Hmhm. ”No worries. I was just sitting in here. All alone. Nothing to do. It was no big deal.” She grinned softly. It was a joke, but there was a spike of poison in her voice as she said the words.

She looked down at the menu again as he spoke. Saying something about his manger and about having his head. Well,s he wouldn’t mind that at all. Hell. His manager could have both of his heads if he or… whe wanted to. As long as they took the lower one first… make him suffer a little.

She noticed herself snickering a little, a devious grin on her face. She blinked, almost shaking her head as she looked back up at him, hoping that he had no noticed her odd behavior. The last thing she needed was for him to ask her what she was thinking about. Now what the hell would she say in response to that? Nothing. She would would just have to say nothing.

Lila grimed at the man who walked in. stiff. Nosey looking. Rude. You could feel the annoyce radiating off of him. Did he not want to be here? Geez. She grumbed as she looked up, nodding to Sebastian and giving the man her order. Fettuccini Alfredo. She did like that… but that was pretty much the only thing she liked from Italian resturants. As soon as he walked out of the door and she felt like he wasn’t listening in or wasn’t close enough to hear through the wall, she opened her mouth, ”Geez. If the old geezer hates his job so much he should just quite. He’s not going to make any tips if he has that kind of presences about him.”

Her and gently gripped the win glass again, sipping lightly as she looked up at him. ”A few times… yes… but I prefer something like Miyabi’s or Yomato’s. very good restaurants.”

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

♫♬♭ Sebastian Wynter ♫♬♭

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

User Image

When she comment before he recalled a little anger in her voice, it was certainly unsettling but he tried to avoid that conversation. The snicker from her only roused his suspicion even more, she was not a huge fan... In fact he did not know if she was a fan at all. This whole thing was making him uneasy.

When the waiter left and Lila commented on him he looked over to her, "He might not hate his job, he probably had a bad day." A small shrug came from him, yes he basically back talked her and defended the obviously rude man but he did that. He defended people even if they certainly did not need it, or much less deserve it.

At her preference he nodded, "Yeah those are not to bad, I have only been once." after a few moments of silence he looked over to her. She did not seem to want to be here much at all either, but what could either of them do? Leave. Yes! Please!... But no, Sebby was sulking in his mind... "So... what kind of music do you like?"
waving his hand lightly he smiled, "I get the vibe you are not a huge fan, if much of one at all so I don't expect my kind of music to come from you."

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

It was clear that he had actually picked up on the bit of spitefulness that she had in her voice, but he seemed to brush it off. She wasn’t interested in getting too far into any arguments… not yet anyway. So it was best for him to just ignore that for now. Besides, there would be plenty of that whenever she got about to saying what she really wanted to say to him.

She shifted in her chair, uncomfortable as he looked over at her. Were they both really that uncomfortable? Well, at least they shared that in common, besides the taste in food. ”Whatever is wrong with him, it’s against policy in most places to bring your personal problems to work or even to give customers even the slightest attitude.” She wasn’t going to make a fuss about it, but he was defending the old goat. She couldn’t stand when people would do that for others who didn’t deserve it.

The silence was thick for a moment, and she looked at him, looking over at her. It was obvious that he was trying his best to think of something to say to her. And apparently he could think of nothing better but to ask her about her taste in music? She snickered at the question, only to turn her head and cover her lips as she tried not to laughed. She knew what she wanted to say ‘Well, it sure as hell isn’t yours.’ But she wouldn’t. they still had to eat dinner, and she wasn’t interested in sitting through something so uncomfortable after stating something like that. ”Excuse me. I just thought of something funny. Personal. I’m sorry.” That was a good cover, right? …right? Right…

Well, she could at least tell that he wasn’t completely stupid. He could tell that she wasn’t a fan. Though… she wasn’t sure if that was a good or bad thing. If he could read her so easily… she wasn’t sure if she wanted to reveal anything to him in the slightest. People like that read into things, and sometimes… they can figure things out about you without even trying. ”To be honest… I’m not. I uh…” She dropped her hand from her lips, hiding it under the table to pick at the lace of her black dress. There had to be some kind of lie to tell him. She had to avert her eyes, she wasn’t a good lier in the first place, and thinking of one like this was only making her look suspicious. ”My… my roommate is a huge fan of yours. She… uh… she was way to shy to enter the contest… because if she won, she would have back out because she’s so shy. So.. um… she told me that I needed to enter for her and um… get your autograph.” Good plan, because she was given… oh s**t. Her hand was rummaging in her purse. Empty. No CD case. ”Oh… she just wanted you to maybe be creepy and… sign a used napkin?” she bit her lip for a moment, before letting go and clenching her jaw. s**t. She was messing up pretty bad now. What and idiot she was making herself out to be.

”S-so… food. I wonder where it is… w-we’ve been waiting a little while now.”

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

♫♬♭ Sebastian Wynter ♫♬♭

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

User Image

He only chuckled lightly, "Sure, I suppose." he brought his attitude to work, granted the man had a different job then he had he knew that it did not matter. This conversation quickly ended when she managed to stumble her way in to asking for his signature, looking to the napkin he blinked a few times. Then he shook his head, "Uh... I will give you something after the show..." he said calmly.

It wasn't that he wouldn't sign something like that, he just did not do it unless it could not be helped. He did not like people getting things like used napkins from him, it's just not professional. But he did see her reach in to her back, he guessed she wanted something else signed and this girl forgot it. It annoyed him a little, but he did not say anything. The lead singer only looked to the door as she mentioned food, "I do not know."

As he finished his comment the door opened and the male walked over and set the food down, a small smile on his lips he nodded to them. "Is there anything else?" Sebby shook his head, "No, thank you." the waiter then looked to the girl before he got her response then he left, to either help someone else or get something that she asked for if she did.

Sebby looked to his food before taking a bite, this was enjoyable enough but it wasn't his favorite thing in the world. "If you want I can drive you to the show. Or you can follow me, I have to go through the back so don't go that way... You will only be turned around." It may have been a nice warning, but his voice was bland of any emotion so it probably came off wrong.

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

Gracious Lover

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Lila||Fade

She rolled her eyes at his response. He supposed so? Right. ”If you knew anything about the… low class workers, you would understand. I guess not.” She bit the inside of her cheek to keep herself from grinning at her words. Low class. What she was meaning by that was calling him high class, snobby, and whatever else you want to consider as a stuck up high class person. Whatever anyone wanted to call it, she was calling him… in her own way of course.

It was a tad funny how he reacted to the used napkin though. At least he had some respect, even if it was only for himself. Maybe if he had it for himself, he might have it for someone else, if not now, than maybe in the future. But tonight, he sure as hell was not going to have any respect for her, not after everything she was going to say to him.

The thoughts scrambled through her head; this and that popped up, thinking of what she would say, or ever possibly do. She had a craving to give him a nice slap. He was a waste of space who hurt women who loved and respected him, so she defiantly wanted to give him what he deserved. She was so lost in thought that she had not even noticed someone entered the room. It was only until there was a plate being slid in front of her and the steam rising to her face did she actually snap out of her little trace. She looked up at the waiter, blinking as if she was confused. Did he… as if she wanted something? ”Oh, um. No, thank you. I’m fine.” The words were dazed and soft, almost as if she wasn’t even there. She was more lost in her thoughts then she had thought she was.

She grabbed the rolled cloth around the silverware as she pulled it apart and placed it in her lap. She looked up at Sebastian as he spoke to her, pulling food slowly into her mouth and only speaking when she was done chewing and had taken a sip of her drink to rise her mouth. ”Whatever you would like to do. I have never gone to a concert before, so I would have no earthy idea what to do. And not to be rude, I’m honestly not interested in watching the concert.” Her eyes turned from him and onto her plate then as she continued to eat, blowing softly on the noodles, but to no avail, she burnt her lips. She winced as she dropped the fork to the plate, all but cursing under her breath as she took the glass to her lips as if she was going to drink it, but instead let the cool glass rest on the burn.

User Image

Dedicated Seeker

♫♬♭ Sebastian Wynter ♫♬♭

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

User Image

Frowning he looked up to her, "Excuse me?... You do not know me." Oh he heard her loud and clear, she was calling the waiter rude? He was starting to guess that she was one of those that everyone was rude but her, but in reality they were the rude one. Taking a bite of his food he kept quiet, he was tapping his foot. Trying to avoid the conversation entirely, but her next comment annoyed him to no end.

Pure irritation was over whelming him, he was curious as to who this girl really was. Sebastian was annoyed with her, her comment and her assumptions. He wanted to end this as soon as possible, her next comment only sent him to his ... limit of behaving him self.

"So, I am forced in to this little meeting to sit hear and listen to some know it all that wants to waste me time? You should have at least gave this to your friend. At least she could have been happy." Setting down his fork he reached in to his pocket and pulled out his wallet, "I have to go now, this took a little to long anyway." this whole thing was annoying, and he could tell what this was turning in to just from his past experience. "What exactly was your purpose tonight?"

Part of him did not want to ask that, he wanted to be in a good mood for his concert. But this girl was making him curious as to why she wanted to meet him. He saw how many times she applied, after all he was allowed to see who applied.

✖✖✖☵☵☵✖✖✖

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces