Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adaol K. weismann

The neko

Adaol jumped when he felt the shadows, his tail and ears stood on end the water bubble broke getting water all over him. He blushed a deep shade of red, and looked at zeki he gave a look. Before the food arrived, they laid a bowl of milk for zeki. While they gave adaol a meal along with his family. He began to eat as he smiled his tail swaying. His ears stood on end, as he giggled very happy. He continued to eat his meal as everything felt perfect to him, as he ate he then brought a plate to zeki.

Then he was called back to his family, as he began to learn how to speak German. He repeated phrases, and laughed at some of them. But continued on with his lessons, his mother and father smiling. While the thing jumped from the villager too a guard outside the palace. It knew when dinner was done, that he could take control of adaol who held the most power in his family. He smirked some, and went into a hiding spot ready to strike yet not even giving himself away.. .

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

"Such silly foolish creatures humans are to summon me...."

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord summoned

User Image

The shadows that Zeki had set up to watch over the shadow detected something making Zeki growl. He hurried over to Adaol and moved to keep watch next to his mate. No one was going to be getting to his mate. He felt the presence getting closer and closer to the gardens where they were at. He looked at Adaol to let his mate know that he was going to break the illusion over himself. It was more important to keep his mate safe than worry about how his little one's parents would react.

He jumped towards the left side of the garden as a guard came into view acting strange. With a roar, Zeki broke the illusion over himself before he raised his black sword towards the creature. "I will not allow you to hurt him ever again. You have alreadly hurt him enough and now its time for you to die vile creature. Even possession will not save you from my wrath." he growled. He moved towards the guard as he used his shadows to form a barrier around his mate and his mate's family.

"....for they have no idea of the terror they have unleashed."

La Belle_ Sara

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adaol K. weismann

The neko

Adaol frowned some, as his parents moved back along with his brother, as they were shielding their eyes. The guard smirked wide, as he bent back and laughed he smirked and spoke "Hurting him only made his body weak enough for me" he said, and a small fox like creature came out of the guards eye making the guard drop too the floor. The creature laughed "This is the most fun i've had in eons, and his body will do perfectly as a host" it said, and laughed moving quickly, and soon adaol grabbed his head in pain and stumbled out of the barrier. The creature smirked, and the second adaol looked at it, it went right into his eye.

He heard the thing in his head, and he grabbed his head trying to fight back but his mind was too weak. His hands dropped down, and he jumped into the air and landed on a pole he laughed and spoke to himself showing several personalities "Should we kill him, yes lets do that, we can make him scream in pain" he said, and laughed. He then bolted from the pole and grabbed a gun from a guard, he then pointed it right at zeki and fired he smirked wide. He stood up straight and spoke "You can't even fight back this is so easy" he said, a wide grin on his face.. .

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord summoned

User Image

Growls came from Zeki as he watched that b*****d take control of his mate. He strengthened his barrier about Adaol's family so he could focus on saving his mate. A cry of pain left his lips when the bullet tore through his chest just two inches below his heart. "I will not let you keep control over him. Even if it kills me I will free my mate from you control." he growled out. He began to advance towards his possessed mate so he could work on forcing the spirit out with his powers.

He stood a few feet from his possessed mate before he began to chant. "Umbras existunt profundo inferni. Opprimere, hoc esse ad relinquere hoc vas tenebrarum. Tolle quod de me autem non patitur, ut liberetur a Leonida possessio." he chanted. Shadows darker that his normal ones began to rise up around him and his mate. He began to glow as the shadows began to claim their price for helping free his mate from the creature that possessed him.

La Belle_ Sara
Occ- what he said in Latin "Shadows of the depths of hell come forth. Force this being of darkness to leave this vessel. Take what you will of me but allow my mate to be freed of this possession. "

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adaol K. weismann

The neko

Adaol growled, and fired several other shots at the other. Before the darkness moved up his body the creature screamed out, before leaving adaol who coughed and whimpered. As the creature growled "This isn't over, I will destroy you demon" it said, before the darkness engulfed it and let go of adaol who fell too his knees coughing. He was shaking, but he pushed himself up and gripped where the mark from when they had bonded began to burn he screamed in pain. He looked up, and saw the darkness around zeki and saw the glowing he pushed himself up even though he was in pain.

He moved, and rushed over to zeki, and began to rip at the darkness he saw the glow fading as he kept pulling at it. Till it went away, what he saw next caused him to tear up and drop too his knees sobbing. He was shaking, as the tears kept flowing down his cheeks as he was crying his tail went between his legs as he felt his heart beginning to break. He continued to cry upset, at what had happened.. .

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord summoned

User Image

When the light faded, it revealed Zeki laying on the ground. His once long black hair was now white as snow. But the worst change was that his dual horns where gone from his forehead. A groan came from his lips before he coughed up a bit of blood. His chest wound was still bleeding out turning the grass red around him. The only bit of Zeki's demon powers remained was the bit that he had sealed into the pendent made from part of his horn for Adaol's protection.

He had lost the use of his demon powers and he been sealed into the form of a dark elf for 300 years as his price for calling upon the darkest shadows of hell. He would have died if that was the price to free his mate for Adaol meant everything to him.

La Belle_ Sara

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adaol K. weismann

The neko

Adaol stayed over the other, as he was crying badly the barrier around his parents went down. His brother approached, and reached out adaol then hissed and scratched his own brother, the blood began to drip as his brother moved back as adaol snapped out of it and teared up more. He then bolted from the room, and down the hallway tears flowing down his cheeks as he ran from the castle. He didn't stop, and shifted into his panther form, and kept running he ran into several trees and branches but kept running.

He didn't stop till he was far away from the palace and people he felt the ground get warmer as a portal opened up. He yelped falling through, and landing in hell's throne room he shifted back to normal and fell too his knees crying and shaking, he curled into a ball and cried as his parents rushed over too zeki and brought him too the medical wing along with adaol's brother as they both began to get patched up. While in hell satan moved darkness over adaol changing his body he screamed in pain. Soon a little boy was floating in the air as he had nine tails and markings on his face.

He was dressed in an old time kimono as his chest rose and fell, while satan chuckled and made adaol appear inside the kingdom in the infirmary his parents and his brother stepped back startled then rushed to him. Blocking zeki's view of adaol... .

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX
Hey i editted my post

Toxic Hellhound

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord summoned who...
....is now sealed into a dark elf form

User Image

Zeki bolted from his medical bed only to groan in pain as he reopened his wound. Someone smelt of hellfire which put him on alert since he was no longer a demon lord so it could be a demon trying to get rid of him. He moved to wear his sword lay in case he was attacked by the source.

He coughed up blood again since he gone and opened his wound. Ingoring the pain as best as he could, Zeki moved slowly to see what was causing the scent of the hellfire. He needed to find his mate since he had been told that his mate had run off. Adaol ment everything to him so he would do anything to find and protect his mate.

La Belle_ Sara

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adaol K. weismann

The neko

Adaol was breathing softly in the bed, while the nurses frowned and healed zeki's wounds. They looked at each other before helping zeki to adaol's side, his parents looked sad as his brother spoke "satan did this to him, he is only seven now and a kitsune. They are known to be the strongest demon's in hell and its like all his memories are locked away this magic is too strong for us to break the way he is now he can't stay here we don't know how to raise a kitsune they have been known to cause damage, they are known to be very violent" he said, as his parents looked heart broken, adaol breathed softly as his chest rose and fell as he slept on the bed.

His tails were swaying, as the nurses finished healing up zeki's wounds fully. His eyes began to open slowly as one was gold the other blue as he looked up. He moved and sat there as his eyes looked empty, as he looked at zeki his tails were swaying side to side he moved and stood up he walked too the rim of the bed. He reached out, and pulled zeki closer he leaned in and sniffed the other before he hugged him his own body very hot. He closed his eyes, and stayed close too the other male, as his tails swayed side to side. He soon was asleep in zeki's arms as he felt at home with the other. .

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord summoned who...
....is now sealed into a dark elf form

User Image

Zeki held his changed mate close to him for a few minutes before he spoke. "We can try to place him in a long sleep until I gain my powers back so that I can free him. Otherwise I can do nothing for I gave up my powers for 300 years to save him being possessed." he said softly. It was hurting him to know that he kept failing his mate. Quickly he began to chant the spell that would force his mate to sleep for 300 years if no one broke it first. He laid Adaol gently on the bed before he began to collapse to the floor in pain. He had used his life energy to cast that spell so he was losing a bit of his life force.

As he black out, Zeki prayed that his spell would protect his mate while he rested for a few hours. It angered him at what satan had done to his mate. Hours later he woke up and checked on his sleeping mate before heading off to speak to Adaol's parents.

Nearly 300 years had past and with it so had Zeki in ways. He had gain more scars from defending the kingdom and he seemed to have a air of sorrow around him all the time. He wanted his mate back and he was itching for the day his powers wore free.

La Belle_ Sara

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adaol K. weismann

The neko

Adaol breathed softly, as the 300 years had passed by and he had grown up remaining in a deep sleep. His chest rose and fell, as his tails all swayed and moved. As the sun slowly rose on day 300, and the sleeping spell and memory spell broke on adaol before his eyes began to open slowly, his pupils were slit as one eye was golden the other blue his nails were sharp like claws as they dug into the sheets of the bed he could sense zeki in the throne room with his parents and brother. He pushed himself up, as demonic magic formed above his shoulders and tails in the form of a blue fire. He stood there, as his tails moved before he before his began to walk.

His aura was strong as he seemed to be mad, he continued to walk as in the throne room flower petals began to fall. As both the doors opened, revealing adaol his tails swayed as his eyes scanned the area. He closed his eyes, and sniffed the air before his eyes opened up he whispered and the flames shot right at zeki pinning him too the wall. The guards all rushed and aimed their spears at adaol, he looked at them before he touched the spears and their legs curled up and they collapsed in pain he moved around them. And began to walk silently till he got too zeki, he looked at him before he simply slapped him.

He then kissed the other, as tears fell down his cheeks the fire went back to his tails as he cried. He might have changed but that didn't change who he was inside as his mark was still in the same spot it had been. As he cried. .

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord and.....
.....Mate to Adaol

User Image

Zeki took the slap before he gladly wrapped his arms around his mate and kissed him. "I am sorry love, I did what I could so you won't be Satan's puppet. I am glad that my plan to keep you safe worked." he said softly. A glow began to form around Zeki as the seal on his form and powers began to break. He stood in a new form holding Adaol in his arms. His skin was a dark gray instead of its former dark black color while his hair remained white from when he was sealed in the dark elf form. His duel horns had become only a single set of horns that came from the back of his head. He looked older since he had given some of his life force to place Adaol under the sleep spell.

He smiled down at his mate as he gently ran a hand through his mate's short white hair. He held his little mate close as he leaned his head into his mate's neck to smell his wonderful scent. it had been years since Zeki had felt his mate awake in his arms. Letting go right now was not what he wanted but he knew his mate's family wanted to see him.

Pulling back he smiled at his mate as he gently pushed him towards his family. "Go greet them, Love. They have missed you just as much as I have." he said softly. When Adaol walked to his family, Zeki watched with a soft smile on his lips before he cried out in pain. Standing behind Zeki was another demon, who's was stabbed through Zeki's stomach. Roaring in rage, Zeki grabbed the demon and shadow warped from the palace to keep his mate safe. Satan had sent someone to kill Zeki as punishment for going against his orders by protecting his mate.

La Belle_ Sara

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adaol K. weismann

The neko

Adaol had felt the embrace, and was glad that his zeki was back. His tails swayed, as he nodded as he went to hug them he looked happy. But when he heard the demon stab zeki, he turned around his eyes going wide. He watched zeki grab the demon, but he himself got darker as his anger sky rocketed the area around him got much hotter. His family stepped back, as adaol roared out his face morphed into the face of a kitsune as his claws got sharper. He moved quickly, and yanked the demon from zeki his claws then went through the demon's chest. As in his hand was the heart, he pulled his hand back and devoured the demon in one gulp.

He returned too normal, as he stood there he was shaking badly. He then stopped, and turned around he walked back too zeki and knelt down looking at the wound he moved the flame to the hole and began to heal it. He had blood on his lips, as he continued to heal the wound he began to return the life force that had been given to him to return zeki to his rightful young age. As adaol didn't change at all the flames rested on his shoulders and tails as he continued to heal the other in silence. .

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord and.....
.....Mate to Adaol

User Image

Grabbing his mate's hand, Zeki stopped Adaol from returning his life force to him. "I am fine. Demons live a long time and this form may look old but it stronger than my younger form. I am glad that your ok my love." he said softly as he pulled Adaol down to him. He kissed his mate deeply so he knew just how much Zeki had missed him. He may look like a old man but he could still make his little mate scream in pleasure if they had fun in bed later.

He broke the kiss and waved Adaol's family over to join them. Sitting up slowly, he studied his newest scar before he shock his head. It looked bad but at least he was alive to keep being with his mate.

La Belle_ Sara

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adaol K. weismann

The neko

Adaol's tails swayed as he kissed the other on the lips, he stayed close too the other, as he relaxed and nodded. He sat in zeki's lap, as his family gathered around them concerned but glad that zeki was alive. He smiled and nuzzled up too the other, as he liked the warmth and he loved it. His tails swayed, as he looked happy his parents smiled along with his brother as they could see the love that adaol had for zeki. They moved and let the two go into a room, adaol smiled at zeki and kissed him his tails swaying side to side as he was excited.

-Time skip-

Adaol breathed softly, as he laid on the bed his tails were swaying as his chest rose and fell silently. He moved some, as he cuddled up too the other a soft smile on his lips as he was happy he yawned and slowly awoke he looked at the other and rubbed his cheek softly before he spoke "I want to have a child" he said, as he looked at the other his tails swaying gently. it felt weird being a demon, but at the same time a form of neko. .

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces