Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Hellhound

"Such silly foolish creatures humans are to summon me...."

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord summoned

User Image

Zeki felt great sadness pierce his heart when his mate woke up and didn't remember him. He leaned over and licked the blood away before he looked into Daren's eyes. "Your name is Daren and your a neko. You were in a accident that has taken most of your memories. I am Zeki, a demon who protects you." he said softly. He didn't want to freak his mate out by saying they were mates when Daren didn't even remember him. So for now, he would take care of his mate and try to help him get his memories back. There had to be a way to return them and he would search for it.

Leaving the bed, he stood beside it holding a hand out to Daren. "Come I am sure that you are hungry. I will make you some food than show you the mansion's layout so you don't get lost." he said softly. He may look intimidating but he would always be gentle with Daren.

"....for they have no idea of the terror they have unleashed."

La Belle_ Sara

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Daren Smith

The neko

Daren looked at the other, as he listened to him speak he seemed confused but nodded some. He watched the other stand up, he looked at him then saw the hand. He reached but hesistated for a moment before, he grabbed the others hand he then stood up and walked with the other, his tail swaying as he walked with the other male, he looked up at him with curious eyes like a child. He followed, and then saw the food in the kitchen he went and began to eat it his tail swayed as he ate the food. He seemed more relaxed as he did, once he finished he stood back up . He walked into the living room, and was looking up at the window when suddenly a man came right through it and landed on his feet.

His eyes glared at zeki, as daren was standing right behind zeki having been startled. The man reached to a sword, and daren shuttered some he got a good look at the man and calmed down .Though he moved spreading his arms, as a shield as the man frowned and put the sword away before quickly grabbing daren and hugging him. Daren blinked some, but strangely this felt familiar to him, the male then moved daren too the side and glared at zeki before he spoke having a german accent "Who are you, and what have you done to my little brother" he said, as his hair was a long white with red tips. His eyes were bright red, he gazed at the other male with anger.

While daren looked between the two of them confused. His tail was swaying to side as he wondered what was going to happen. ..

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord summoned

User Image

Zeki growled softly as the other male grabbed his mate. When the male demanded to know what happened to his brother, Zeki sighed triedly as he ran a hand through his hair. "Yesterday, someone kidnapped Daren and harmed him before I could save him. The b*****d shot him in the head where his memories are storied. By giving him my blood due to being his mate, I was able to save his life by tieing it to my own lifespan. He will no longer age, no longer fear of dieing from wounds or illness." he said softly. He turned sad eyes to Daren, hoping the smaller male wouldn't hate him.

He tried to not pull Daren into his arms since he knew his mate was still wary of him due to losing his memories. Hopefully he could find away to get them back to Daren before he had to watch his mate come to love another. That would destroy Zeki but if it made Daren happy than Zeki would not stop it. He loved his mate to much to force his mate to live with him if his mate was not happy with him due to his memory loss.

La Belle_ Sara
OCC- sorry was busy cleaning

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Daren Smith

The neko

Daren looked at zeki and frowned touching the back of his head, when he had heard that he had been shot but it was healed up. He frowned confused, while the male sighed moving he moved his hand and drew a symbol in the air meaning sleep, daren's eyes rolled up and he passed out the male caught him and put him onto the couch gently he kissed his forehead, he muttered in german before putting a blanket on daren as he slept his chest rising and falling. The male moved backwards. He put his hands in his pockets, and breathed out a puff of smoke he looked up for a moment as ears and a two tails appeared. The tails swayed, as he breathed out another puff of smoke. He seemed to be thinking, and mulling over everything seki just told him.

He then ran his hand through his hair, and spoke "Ahhh I see, so my brother has a mate now, and he was attacked" his lips twitched some, he sighed some "'So this man shot him, where his memories were stored" he rubbed his chin some before he spoke "But when he saw me i saw the look on his face, he knew me which means he may still have a memory of mother and father but also of me, which means that his memories are in the one place he felt would be safe" he looked at zeki, and pointed too his head as he spoke "His memories are inside your head, since your his mate the safest place would be with you to him" he said, as he leaned against the wall.

He looked over at daren who was sleeping, his lip twitched "The image spell on him is annoying the hell out of me" he said, as he moved his hand, and drew a symbol as the false image of what daren looked like shattered. Revealing a young man with short white hair, and lower lying ears that were tented purple as his tail was longer and the tip was purple. He grumbled in his sleep, and rolled onto his side as he slept. While his brother sighed softly, and mumbled in german before he looked too zeki "I wish to take him home, you may not know but he is a prince and his name isn't daren its Adaol K. weismann even a demon like you must know that name, we lost Adaol when he was a few weeks old someone stole him from us and we have been searching for him ever since then" he said, as he looked at daren with sad eyes. ..

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord summoned

User Image

"Is there anyway for me to transfer his memories back to him? I hate seeing no recognition in his eyes when he looks at me. What will happen if you take him home? I know that as a prince he will have responsibilities to tend to but what else will he have to do? Mate a female to have young as his heirs instead of a male demon lord?" he asked. He sighed before he ran his hand through his hair again. He wanted to know what would happen to his mate if he let his mate's brother take him home. Zeki didn't want to lose his mate but sometimes things had to be done to protect the ones that you loved.

His dark eyes showed his love for his little mate as he moved to stand over his sleeping mate. He gently brushed some hair off his mate's face before he leaned down to place a gentle kiss on his neko's forehead. He whispered a spell in demonish over Daren, no he was Adaol now, to protect him even if Zeki was no longer a constant in his life. He straightened up before he reached up to his upper left horn. He snapped part of the horn off, ignoring the terrible pain and loss of a good amount of his demon magic.

Carefully, he carved his bit of horn into a small pendent that he soon placed on a leather cord before carefully placing it around his mate's neck. "Even if I am no longer a constant in his life after this night, this chunk of my powers will always protect him from harm. I know that he is a prince now and some may not like it that a demon has tainted their prince by being his mate." he said softly as he watched his mate sleep. He felt great pain in his heart for his little one was everything to him and it destroy him to lose him.

La Belle_ Sara

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adaol K. weismann

The neko

Adaol breathed softly, as his chest rose and fell though as the other kissed his forehead the memories transfered themselves back into him, tears formed in his eyes as he could hear the others thoughts. His hand moved as he broke the sleeping spell his brother casted on him, his hand grabbed the others shirt as his eyes opened. They glowed red and golden, as he was crying, he moved and hugged the other as he cried he spoke "I d-don't want to be a-away from you...I-I love you zeki" he said, as he cried. His brother watched, as he seemed to think before he came up with an idea, he walked up behind zeki.

He then spoke "There is a way for you too come along, but your not gonna like it sorry about this" he said, as he drew a quick symbol and a puff of smoke engulfed zeki. Adaol blinked, and stumbled back onto the couch, he coughed from the smoke and fanned it away with his hand. He then looked around, before he looked down his face went a bright shade of pink seeing a pitch black kitten he quickly scooped the other up, and glared at his brother as his tail stood on end as he hissed "Why did you turn him into a cat!?" he said, as he was hissing his brother sighed. "If you don't want mom and dad to have him killed then i had too" He said, before he quickly grabbed adaol's hand.

He blinked, and followed silently as he held zeki close blushing as he spoke to zeki mentally his cheeks red "I'm so sorry about this, whenever we get to this place then maybe i can talk to the people this guy says are my parents and we can clear it up" he said softly, then his eyes went wide as they were boarding a private jet. He sat down, and buckled up as he was scared of flying, while his brother looked out the window as the plane took off into the air. His nails were digging into the seat, as he looked very scared. His brother moved and got some food and sat it out before he looked too zeki he snapped and adaol yelped as the full weight of zeki returning to normal hurt.

He brother snickered before speaking "Don't worry, me and adaol will be able to see the real you while everyone else will only see a kitten" he said, as he leaned back yawning.

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord summoned

User Image

Zeki found it weird to be a kitten when he had been a demon for most of his life. He looked at his mate as he cuddled him close during most of the plane ride. Zeki would never live this down if a fellow demon saw him like this. He blinked in surprise when he returned to his true form while still on Adaol's lap. Moving quickly, he got off his smaller mate so he didn't hurt him.

"Are you sure the illusion will hold up? I don't know well all the powers that can be found among the neko race." he asked Adaol's brother. He didn't want to lose his mate or cause problems for his mate either. His black eyes glowed with love as he sat down before Adaol onto his lap so he could hold his mate.

La Belle_ Sara

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adaol K. weismann

The neko

Adaol relaxed when he felt the other get off of him, he then felt himself pulled into zeki's lap. He clung too him, as his brother spoke "It will hold up, just don't speak in front of them then the illusion will be gone and they will lock you away then have you killed" he said, and looked out the plane window as he saw land and knew they would be landing soon, he looked at adaol who was clinging to zeki as his tail was swaying, as he stayed close to zeki but soon the plane landed. He clung to zeki as it did, though soon his brother held his hand out adaol grabbed it and got out of zeki's lap.

As outside the plane, was a man and women both well dressed, the women had white hair and the man had red hair. They looked nervous and and hopeful, the hatch opened as the brother exited first, and soon adaol followed he was nervous as he walked down the steps he stood at the steps at the bottom as the women approached first she reached and touched his cheek and teared up, as adaol began to tear up also they then embraced, and cried the man then joined in as they embraced him he cried as he accepted it. .

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord summoned

User Image

Zeki walked behind Adaol while making sure to not talk so that he didn't ruin the kitten illusion. He was going to do his best to protect Adaol even if he had to reveal his true form to do it. His black eyes studied his mate's parents before scanning the area. He was sensing if there was any danger to his small mate.

A demon who had found their true mate would do what ever they could to ensure that mate was safe. Zeki had already bound Adaol's life to his life span and than gave him a large chunk of his demon powers. It was worth dealing with the strain on his body from splitting his powers since Adaol meant a lot to him.

La Belle_ Sara

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adaol K. weismann

The neko

Adaol stayed his his parents embrace, and soon his mother dried his tears. She kissed his forehead, and he smiled. He then looked at zeki and smiled "Mother father this is my pet kitten zeki" he said, his parents looked and saw the kitten which too them was pitch black with golden eyes they smiled and the mother spoke "He is an adorable kitten" she said, and smiled. Then a limo pulled up, he gulped nervous before he slid in and let zeki get in also. He grabbed his hand, as his parents only him holding the kittens paw. They smiled as the limo began to drive, adaol gulped some.

He looked out the window, and watched the land and mountains, though soon they arrived at a castle after passing some smaller houses. He watched as people were standing outside their homes, all of them nekos. The limo pulled up too the castle, the limo stopped and the man and women got out along with adaols brother. The horns sounded as he got out, the crowd cheered as he walked with his parents he made sure that zeki was following as he was led inside and taken too a master room where he was told to rest for the next day he gulped some and nodded before he removed his shirt and quickly hugged zeki. .

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord summoned

User Image

Sighing softly, Zeki sat down on the bed as he pulled Adaol onto his lap so he could hold his mate. He wanted to tell his mate how much he loved him but he didn't want to risk the illusion yet. So he carefully began to write his feelings for Adaol on his own skin using a claw so his mate didn't feel so alone.

He wanted his mate happy and safe so he would do everything he could to ensure that. Zeki knew several things he could do to better insure his mate's survival even if it cost Zeki his life. He would need to slip down to the underworld for a few hours to set some things in motion.

La Belle_ Sara

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adaol K. weismann

The neko

Adaol stayed close to zeki as he felt the warmth of the other, he watched him write his feelings he grabbed the others hand and kissed him. He then nuzzled up too him, as he laid down beside the other his eyes fluttered before closing as he breathed softly his chest rising and falling as he slept. His tail was swaying side to side as he slept, he nuzzled up too the other and purred sleeping. The sun set in the sky, as he was out cold and didn't know that zeki had traveled to hell. He just kept sleeping in the bed, while deep in the woods of germany a cloaked man smirked, wide before going limp a mist coming out of his eye and going into one of the villagers in the kingdom.

While soon the sun began to rise, adaol yawned and stretched he smiled as his eyes opened and he saw zeki, His tail swayed as he kissed the other before a knock came from the door. As one of the workers said adaol needed to get dressed, as it was time for the training. Adaol nudged zeki softly, before getting up and getting dressed. He slipped his shoes on then jogged out of the room, he went down the hallway and knew zeki was following he kept jogging till he got too a large dome area, where his brother and parents were. He slowed down as he saw his brother was shirtless and his parents were sitting in chairs they smiled. .

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord summoned

User Image

During the night, Zeki had disappeared to the underworld for a few hours to set things into motion so that Adaol would be safe. He didn't want to get up that morning but he did any way because he knew that someone was still after his little mate. He was also curious about this training that his mate would be doing.

He followed behind Adaol and moved to lay in the shadows of a tree so he could watch. Plus he could use his powers over shadows to help keep watch over his mate.

La Belle_ Sara

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Adaol K. weismann

The neko

Adaol slowed down, as he gulped some his brother spoke "Since you never learned how to control your abilities mother and father agreed that I will teach you" he said, as adaol nodded, his brother sat cross legged and adaol copied that as he sat also , he held one hand over the other and closed his eyes as his brother spoke "Now focus clear your mind of everything let the energy flow through you" he said, as adaol breathed in and out as between his hands a ball of energy began to form slow grow soon some of the earth went too it along with water and ice then fire. His brother grinned "Now slowly open your eyes" he said, and adaol slowly opened his eyes and lost his focus the ball shattered and he was shoved backwards he yelped some.

His brother spoke, as adaol went back to where he had been sitting "Its alright the same thing happened to me when i first did it now lets try some water catch" he said, and stood up a ball of water formed in his hand, and he tossed it too adaol who catch it and it broke splashing him with water. His brother spoke "focus on the shape" he said, and tossed another but it shattered on adaol again he was soon soaking wet he then got tossed another he caught it and this time it didn't shatter he smiled big clearly excited his tail swayed faster. .

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

-_Zeki_-
The Demon Lord summoned

User Image

Zeki smirked when his mate got soaked though he did have to fight the urge to pounce on his mate. Hmm maybe later he would have to have some fun with his little mate when they were alone. But for now, he watched and learned more about his little mate's family. It made him happy to see his mate happy even if he had to hide under a kitten illusion.

Letting a bit of his powers out, Zeki had the shadows near Adaol slowly move over his body. He was going to tease his little mate a bit since he had to be teasing Zeki with how screwable he looked wet. Yes he may have to deal with a annoyed mate later but he wanted to have some kind of contact with his mate. Besides trying to bring back those cute noises and blushes his mate did at times when Zeki caressed his body.

La Belle_ Sara

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas