Welcome to Gaia! ::

" yeah I just worry about him sometimes. He was always so close to mom. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid." Malachi said and hugged and kissed her back," yes but I love hearing you say it." He chuckled and hugged her close. He headed for Ari and Issac's tent.

Having always been kind of loner, just loosing his mom, and having a girl actually kiss him and want to be with him intimately like this he growled a little and smiled as he kissed her deeply back loving how close she was getting to him. When she was almost in her lap he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her the rest of the way. he knew this could mean bad things if he mated to an outsider and especially a princess and a demon but right now he didn't care. All he knew was Tara was special and he didn't want to loose her now. He growled again and squeezed her butt playfully. He knew he shouldn't do this and not take advantage of her but he couldn't help it. A few thoughts ran through his head and he tried not to think that way about her.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony smiled then hugged him, "I'm sure he's fine. I'm sure one of the cousins are with him." She nudged him playfully then kissed his cheek gently.

Tara moaned as he pulled her into her lap. She yelped slightly as he squeezed her butt. She had never been touched there before. It was a strange turn on. Before she could stop herself she pulled his shirt off, just wanting to touch all the skin that she knew was beneath that shirt. She broke the kiss only long enough to pull it over his head. She ran her hands over his chest as she went back to kissing him. She wasn't sure how far she would let this go but she didn't want to stop. Suddenly she heard her father's voice in her head, demanding that she come home. She immediately pulled back from the kiss and covered her ears as her father started to give her a headache. She panted heavily as she smiled at Xander, "Hey, any place we can hide? Like now? You see, who I was running from is kind of my father. And unless we find like a cave or something like that to hide in right now. He'll find me and he won't care what territory I'm in." She reluctantly crawled from his lap and grabbed his hand, "You lead, I'll follow. Please Xander. I can't go back there. I won't!" She was beginning to panic as she could sense her father honing in on her location.
Malachi chuckled," I hope so." He nudged her back and then he turned smelling Maria coming over. She was blushing and trying not show it. Malachi raised an eyebrow," Ok thats an interesting reaction." Maria jumped not seeing them," ummm well I uh......I found Ari and Issac.......I have a feeling she is just fine." She had walked to Ari's tent and had reached up to knock and heard Ari and Issac together. She had realized what was going on and had quickly left. " You haven't seen Xander or Dominic around have you? xander was pretty upset so I was trying to see how he was."

Xander smiled as she yelped and groaned a little when he took off his shirt. He was well muscled and didn't have a single thing to flaw is smooth skin. He wasn't sure himself he should go to far with a non pack girl he wasn't mated to and one he just met but he was determined now to protect her and keep her in his life. He growled happily feeling her hands on his chest. He say her move away and then grab her head. He was scared he hurt her. He put a hand gently on her shoulder. Then when she said her father was coming he knew there was the perfect place. He didn't want anyone to find them. He nodded and shifted to wolf form," Come on there is a cave not even my family knows about. The minerals there can hide our scent and block most magics." He said not caring about his shirt laying on the ground as he thought for her to ride his back so he could run fast up into the mountains.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony giggled as she watched Maria walk up with a blush. She bit her bottom lip and giggled more when she mentioned Ari and Isaac were fine, "Well, one guess at what they were doing." She smiled then nudged Maria slightly. She frowned when they hadn't seen Dominic or Xander.

Tara bit her bottom lip as he shifted, "Wow.... Is there a form you aren't incredibly sexy in?" She smiled then hopped on top of him. She ran her fingers through his fur and smiled, "Ready when you are my hero." She smiled then bit her bottom lip, her fangs leaving tiny marks on her lip.

Dominic panted heavily as he ran up to his cousins, "Shite. Xander's not here? Damn!" He cursed as he remained in his wolf form, "I was supposed to be watching him and he took off on me! I haven't been able to find him since!" He growled as he sighed heavily.
Maria blushed a little and nodded," yeah so they are alright." She frowned seeing Dominic run up," No we were just looking for him."Malachi growled," damn this is not good. I don't trust him alone right now. Come on we better go find him." He said worried about his brother now.

Xander growled a bit and smiled," I don't know but we can find out later." He winked at her and then smiled leaning into her hand. he shivered a little and just hoped she didn't to go far. He was glad he was in wolf form. right now as he felt a little embarrassed at the moment. He nodded and bolted from the spot and like the wind sped through the trees. That was one thing he got was the speed of the vampire and wolf combined. He ran as if he had wings. It didn't take him long to reach the cave. It was hidden well and he ducked inside and ran down the tunnel. It was dark but he could see fine. He slowed down at a slight turn and then stopped not out of breath. It was set up with a bed of large pillows and soft furs and there was a large fire pit and a few boxes of things he had collected from the forest. Nothing special though. There was also some jars of food and water. He let her get off and walked over and touched a stone one the wall and lots of large glowing crystals filled the ceiling giving off light and making it look like stars. He also bit a stick in half and tossed it into the fire pit. It glowed warmly and then grew into a nice fire. He smiled," Granddad built this for me when I was a pup. He added the magic to the crystals and the fire pit.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony took a deep breath then grabbed Maria's arm, "Maria stay with me while the boys go look for Xander. I can't exactly go in my condition." She smiled then hugged Maria gently.

Dominic nodded, "Get on Malachi, we'll find him with my nose."

Tara smiled as he ran. She closed her eyes as the wind blew through her hair. It was incredible. It felt like they were flying. As soon as they reached the cave she smiled and got off. She could see in the dark but she smiled when he lit the room up.She smiled then walked over to the bed. She smiled at it, "Are you sure you didn't bring me here for any other reason?" She smirked then walked over to the fire. She sat down next to it and smiled at Xander.She blushed slightly and smiled at him, "I should probably apologize for earlier. I... Well, I don't normally act like that. Normally when I kiss a guy they immediately pull away and run. I haven't ever had one kiss me back.. Especially one who's as incredibly sexy as you are." She blushed slightly then cleared her throat again.
Maria tilted her head and looked at Harmony. Then it hit her," Oh my god now way. You this is so exciting. Come on we have so much to talk about." She laughed and hugged Haromny back.

Malachi normally would have run to keep up but he knew time was necessary to find his brother. He kissed Harmony and then went with Dominic using his nose and bond with his brother.

Xander smiled and walked over still in wolf form and sat next to her. He licked her cheek gently and then shifted back to human form. He still had no shirt on and there was just a hint of sweat on his muscles glinting in the fire light. He grinned a little and shook his head," It's ok no need to apologize." he smiled," Thanks. I was starting to wonder what I was doing wrong that turn girls away. You are very pretty and I guess I never had a girl want to kiss me like that I didn't want to stop. Being half vampire makes kind of scares off the girls." he shrugged," It was nice to have someone want to be close to me that didn't know or care I wasn't a purebred."

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony giggled slightly then smiled, "I'm shocked you didn't know! I thought the whole pack knew already. Yes lets go." She smiled then kissed Malachi back, "Be safe and come back to us." She grabbed his hand and put it on her stomach before she kissed him again and released him.

Dominic nodded, rolling his eyes at them. He hated the fact that his vampire cousin had impregnated his mate but he couldn't get his pregnant again. He shook his head then waited for Malachi to get on. As soon as he took he took off running. It didn't take him long to find Xander's shirt along with another scent of a demon, "It's a demon Malachi. And they took off from here pretty quickly. We have to find him now!" He growled as he started searching for his scent.

Tara smiled and blushed brighter when he licked her cheek. She giggled slightly then gulped when he returned to human form. She licked her lips, almost hungrily as she stared at his chest. He was better looking then ninety percent of the demons she controlled. She barely listened to anything he said until he said he scared off girls. She blinked at him then smiled, "Have they seen you without a shirt? Because if they have, they must be freaking blind....." She smiled then moved closer to him, "You're half vampire? Really? Wow. That's actually rare and very, very wanted in the demon world. They've been trying to mix demon and vampire blood for a lot of years." She smiled then licked her lips again, "I know you don't know me very well... But... I've never been kissed like that before. And I would very much like to be kissed again." She blushed brighter as she bit her bottom lip. She wouldn't let it go farther,but, she wanted, no she needed to feel like she was wanted by someone, other than to get closer to her father. Without waiting for his answer she crawled into his lap and started kissing him again. She moaned at the taste of him. She wasn't sure if she would ever stop kissing him.
Maria smiled seeing them together. When Malachi left she lead Harmony back to her tent. She went to her trunk and pulled out a box," I've been saving this stuff for a while now. I didn't know if I would use them but I would love for you and Malachi to have this." She smiled and opened the box. Inside were baby clothes and a couple of toys.

Malachi saw Xander's shirt and got off of Dominic's back and started looking around. He picked up Xander's shirt and didn't see any blood or signs of injury. He was surprised by the demon scent," What would a demon be doing around here? We don't have a quarrel with them." He said and found a faint trail leading up into the mountains. Xander was ignoring his mental calls and that worried Malachi.

Xander shrugged," Sometimes to some females it's not all about looks. I'm a Wolfsbane wolf and the females like to look at genetics and the strongest purebred males." He smiled and nodded," My dad and aunt are half as well. My granddad actually did it." He laughed a bit," It's nice to know someone out there thinks it's a good combination. I have to have blood more but unlike my dad I can eat other things." he smiled liking the idea of kissing Tara again like that. He growled when she got in his lap and his eyes had gone red. Not out of anger but his eyes changed colors when he was turned on and aroused. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back. He loved hearing her moan and nipped at her bottom lip some as he deepened the kiss. He was trying to be careful and not let his more dominate side take complete control.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony smiled as they walked back to her tent.She smiled as she sat down her bed. She smiled then teared up a little bit as Maria started pulling out the baby stuff, "Oh Maria! You truly are my best friend!" She smiled then hugged her tightly, "I haven't talked to Malachi about it yet but I want you to be the god mother. I'm sure Malachi wouldn't have a problem with it though."

Dominic frowned as he followed after Malachi, "I don't know honestly." He sniffed again then smiled when he found a pair of shoes, women's shoes, "Well, I don't think Xander is a cross dresser, so I'm going to assume its a woman demon. Maybe she's enticing him to become her little sex slave." Dominic chuckled slightly then frowned when he saw Malachi's face, "Don't worry. I'm sure he's fine."

Tara moaned again as he nipped at her lips. She smiled then pulled from the kiss as she leaned down and started nibbling his neck. She pressed her body against his as she wished she could feel his skin against hers. No one had ever touched her skin before. Not even her own family had been allowed to touch her skin. She was to remain chaste and pure until her wedding night. Hence why she had never even been kissed. She licked his neck gently as she bit his neck gently, "Xander...." She mumbled in his ear as she ran her hands down his chest. She had never been more turned on in her entire life. Her eyes flashed red, like his and her fangs grew just a little bit. Like vampires demons did drink the blood of their mate, not really for sustenance but more to be forever connected to their mate. She trailed her fangs along his neck, really wanting to bite him but she wouldn't. He wasn't her mate and they couldn't share that bond.
Maria chuckled and hugged Harmony back. She smiled hearing that she wanted her to be the god mother," Aww Harmony. That's so sweet. Of course I will. I know Malachi wouldn't mind." She hugged Harmony again.

Malachi was surprised by the shoes and then looked really worried now," We have to find him. My grandfather says demons like to kidnap males for sex slaves and to breed with them. We can't let her take my brother." He took off running and called out for Xander. He was scared it was true.

Xander shivered when she nibbled his neck. He growled in pleasure and she would be able to feel how he felt right now and smell his arousal. He blushed a little but he couldn't help it. She was really sexy and she was finding all his little spots that made him really feel good. Feeling her lick his neck he groaned. He was getting a bit warm and reached over and pulled her shirt off. He ran his hands over her skin and rested them over her breasts. She wasn't his mate and was probably promised to someone else but he didn't care he wanted her and badly. His hand moved over her skin loving how soft it was.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony smiled as she wiped at her tears, "Sorry. I can't stop the damned things from coming now matter how hard I try." She smiled then giggled slightly.

Dominic growled as he followed his cousin. "Hey wait! Doesn't Xander have that cave thing that your grandfather made for him? I've followed him there a couple times thinking he was with a girl. Let's try there!" Dominic growled then motioned for Malachi to get on his back again.

Tara blushed feeling him being hard beneath her. She loved the feeling of it. She moaned when he pulled her shirt off. She didn't hear a bra, she never had. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back as she felt him touching her skin.When he cupped her breast she gasped loudly and blushed brightly. She looked at him, and blushed more. She knew they shouldn't do this. She was engaged, technically, but he was so damn yummy. And no one had ever touched her skin before. She panted heavily as she went back to kissing him, not as rushed this time. More gently, almost like she was savouring his taste. "Xander... No one has ever touched my skin before..." She muttered before she went back to kissing him again.
Maria hugged her again," It's ok mom says it's the hormones. But these are happy tears so it's ok." She giggled," So do you know what your going to have yet?"

Malachi thought about it and nodded," Yeah he does. He would take her there I bet. Oh god I hope she doesn't have him mind controlled." He turned and without thinking about put on his vampire speed and took off running towards the mountain.

Xander grinned at her reaction. He wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her tight against him as he kissed her back and kept one hand on her breasts massaging gently. He was surprised when she said no one had touched her skin. It made sense though and he thought he remembered a few stories about princesses and queens that couldn't be touched by any man except the ones they were promised too. But right now he didn't care. He would fight for her now and do anything to stay with her. Even if it meant going to the demon world to be with her. Technically he was sort of a prince type being the son of a formal alpha but he didn't know if that would count in her life. He smiled," Well thats a shame. Beautiful skin like yours should be caressed and loved." He growled a little and turned a bit and laid down with her. He continued to kiss her as he moved his hands exploring her body. He knew shouldn't take this to far but his dominate side was starting to win out.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony smiled at her and giggled, "I can't believe that I'm pregnant." She smiled then nudged her gently,

Dominic nodded as he took off running behind his cousin.

Tara blushed brighter as he pulled her tighter against him. She smiled then kissed him more before she moaned quietly, "Xander..." She moaned slightly then giggled when he laid down, running her hands down his chest as he caressed her. She bit her lip as she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer. She kissed him deeply as she moaned as she pressed him against her. "Don't stop touching me.,," She mumbled as she arched her back into him'
Maria smiled and nodded," I think it's great. You two are really cute together." She smiled and pulled out another cute outfit," Look at this one." She laughed as it had a little hood with wolf ears and the one piece outfit looked kind of like a puppy dog with a little tail and paws," I know you two aren't wolves but I though it was really cute." She laughed.

Malachi ran up the path and cursed," Damn why did he have to make that cave so hard to find?" He grumbled always having a tricky time even finding the cave and he knew where it was. He caught a whiff of Xander's scent," There they are." he said rushing towards what looked like bushes hiding the entrance.

Xander grinned," I don't plan too." He said and wanted to claim her as his mate. His brother and sister had mates and being so alone for so long he wanted his own mate. He started to kiss down her neck and nipped her shoulder. He nuzzled down her neck and licked her skin and growled happily," mmm soft and tasty." he said started to move his hand lower to rub her hip. He didn't have time to go any lower when Malachi came rushing in. Malachi slid to a stop seeing them," Xander no!" He cried out and rushed forward thinking Tara was already mind controlling him. Xander was shocked and the next thing he new Malachi had grabbed him pulling him off of Tara. Xander growled and struggled against him as he was dragged apart from her. Malachi just hoped Dominic could handle the demon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff