Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony rubbed his back, "It's okay baby. Just cry it out baby." She whispered in his ear as she held on to him.

Ari shook her head as Maria walked over to her. She shoved Maria away as tears streamed down her cheek, "Don't touch me!" She growled as she stood up. She didn't want anyone to touch her right now. Except for maybe Isaac. Her ears perked up when she heard her father, "DADDY!" She screamed as she immediately bolted to where her father was. She growled loudly when she saw a human, and she knew it was the man who killed her mother. She was about to rip the humans throat out until her eyes laid on her mother, "Mommy...." She mumbled as she stumbled over. She dropped to her knees as she leaned over and kissed her mothers cold body. She looked up at her father and shook her head, "Daddy bring her back!" She turned to her grandfather and looked at him, "Please bring her back! Do something!" She walked over to Lucian and grabbed his arm as tears streamed down her cheeks, "Do something!!!! My last words to my mother cannot be 'I hate you'! They can't be!! Bring her back!!!!" She sobbed as she dropped to her knees.

Ariana sobbed as she pulled away a little bit, "Easy Justin. Don't crush your son." She sniffled slightly then handed their son over to him. She walked over to Xander and pulled him into her arms. She cradled him gently, "Hush Xander. It's okay. Aunty Ariana has you now." She smiled then kissed Isaac's forehead, "Go find your mate Isaac. Her mother just died. She'll need you."
Malachi just lay there and cried. He heard his father's howl and wanted to go but the evening sun was still out. he closed his eyes and was glad for the sun draining his energy. He let himself slip into a uneasy sleep just trying not to feel the pain.

Morio growled softly and didn't say anything as he just cried heart broken. He didn't want anyone near his mate's body right now but he couldn't move and didn't want to.

Lucian looked down and shook his head," I'm sorry child. I can't bring her back." He said hating to tell her that but he knew there were rules to his kind of magic and he didn't want to risk something bad from happening. He would be able to speak with her spirit but not until the moon rose.

Justin held his son and watched Ariana go and get Xander. Issac nodded not really noticing the new girl yet. He wanted to be with his mate and he could feel her pain. he quickly got up and hurried out of the tent. Xander just cried pitifully and tried to struggle out of Ariana's arms. In this size he wasn't very strong though.

Issac rushed out of the tent and found his mate. He saw a human and another elf he didn't know. Seeing Analyne laying lifeless he felt tears in his own eyes. He had not known her very long but she was like a mother to him. He walked up behind Ari and knelt down and put his hands gently on her shoulders. He didn't say anything as he just wanted her to know he was there if she needed him.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony was still unsure of what had happened. But that didn't matter. All that mattered was Malachi needed his sleep. She rubbed his back and started to sing to him as he drifted off to sleep. She didn't know what was going on. She bit her bottom lip then reached out with her mind to her father, Daddy, I know you're going to be pissed but I'm with Malachi. What's going on? What's happening?" She sent the thought to her father, knowing full well he was going to be pissed she'd disobeyed him, again.

Ariana hushed the pup as she glanced over to Justin. She was scared. She didn't know what was going to happen now. She rocked Xander gently as she bit her bottom lip, "Justin.... What's going to happen now?"

Ari became angry when Lucian said he couldn't do anything. She was about to attack her grandfather when Isaac appeared behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. She turned around and growled as she pounded her fists against his chest, "Let me go Isaac!!! Someone needs to die! This cannot be happening!!!" She growled as she pounded against his chest a few more times before her anger died away and she started to sob. She collapsed against him as sobs just racked her entire body, "No... mommy... please don't leave us.... please.... I need you mommy...." She mumbled as she sobbed harder.

Adrian came running out of the camp. He stopped dead when he saw Analyne. His eyes teared as he saw her lifeless, "No...." He muttered as he dropped to his knees. They had only had one night together, but, he loved her. He always had. Ever since they were pups together. Tears fell from his cheeks as he didn't dare approach. He wasn't even sure if Morio knew what had happened. He just stayed there on the ground, unable to process what had happened. "Lynie... no.... come back to me...." He mumbled as he just collapsed to the ground.
Justin's anger had faded at this point. He was actually glad she was there to try and comfort Malachi at this point. "At this point dear I am actually glad you are with him. The sun still has a few more hours before sunset. Is he alright? Do I need to come to you guys?" he asked before taking a deep breath," Baby girl your aunt Analyne has just passed away. Things aren't looking so good right now. Just stay with Malachi."

Xander whimpered softly as he laid there. " I don't know sweetheart. I suppose it;s going to have to be keeping Morio from doing something stupid and then I don't know after that." He said feeling tears in his eyes.

Issac shook his head," I think there has been enough killing for today." He said and just let her hit him. He was strong and could take a few hits. he knew she needed to get her frustrations out anyways. He had felt the same way when he lost his first mate and pack. he wrapped his arms around her and rocked her gently," It's ok Ari. You cry as much as you need. I'm here." he said softly.

Lucian reached over and put a hand on Morio's shoulder," Come now. We cannot leave her like this. You need to be with your children." he said softly. Morio growled and still hugged Analyne to him," I can't leave her." He said still crying. he could sense others coming to see what happened and that when he looked up to see Adrian there. Adrian had been his closest friend," What did you just say?" He said as his mind started to put things together.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony bit her bottom lip to make sure she didn't cry. She couldn't believe that Malachi's mother was gone. We're okay daddy. Malachi's fallen asleep now but, he's upset. How are you and mommy? She sent back as she just rocked Malachi gently.

Ariana bit her bottom lip then nodded, "He's going to lose it..." She mumbled as she sat down and stroked Xander gently.

Ari sobbed loudly as she just collapsed against his chest, "Make her come back Isaac.... I did not come back just so I could lose my mother!" She sobbed louder as she clung to him tighter. "I't's not fair!!!!!!"

Adrian gulped slightly as he stood up, "She was my best friend Morio." He stated praying he wouldn't catch on.
Justin sighed" We will be alright. I think this was just a big shock to everyone. Let me know if you need anything." he said to her before looking at Ariana," I'm afraid he already has. I have a feeling he won't ever be the same now." He looked at Xander who wasn't going to sleep but he was starring at the wall.

Issac rubbed her back softly," Oh Ari I wish I could. I would give anything to bring her back for you." He let her cry not sure what else he could do for her.

Lucian looked at Morio," Come on you should at least take her to the tomb so she can be laid to rest. She would have wanted you to be with your family at this time." He said and Morio just wanted to be alone right now. He nodded and stood up. He carried Analyne's towards the burial tomb where her father was laid to rest. He didn't want to think of her as gone but he didn't want to be around anyone right now.

Lucian took the human and teleported him to the main hall where he was tied up to await his fate as soon as people had grieved properly. He wanted the human to see what he had done and not just be killed while he slept.

Morio narrowed his eyes at Adrian not sure he believed that but he didn't say anything for now. He knew that wasn't a lie but something told him Adrian wasn't giving the whole truth. He would speak with him later.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ari sobbed for a few more minutes then she just stopped. She sniffled slightly as she laid her head against his chest. She closed her eyes as she kept his shirt gripped in fists. She didn't know what to say, "Take me home Isaac...." She mumbled. Her voice was very hoarse., By home she meant their room.She just wanted to be alone with him.

Dominic Sr. ran as fast as he could. He met Morio with his sister and he swallowed hard. He walked over to Morio and gently took Analyne into his arms, "Morio, I know you want to be with your mate. But, your sons need you. Xander especially. Go to him. Gather your family and I will have her ready in the tomb." Dominic took a deep shaky breath to hold back his tears. He leaned over and kissed Morio's forehead, "Get your children Morio. They need their father." He gave Morio a pat on his shoulder, reassuring him he'd take care of his mate.

Adrian gulped slightly and waited until Morio's back was turned before he took off running. He was in big s**t if Morio ever found out. He hated himself for betraying Morio by sleeping with his mate but, it was never meant to happen.
Issac nodded and scooped Ari up. He held her gently as he walked with her back to their room. He walked in and set her on the bed. He kissed her gently and walked over and got some warm tea for her and sat down," Hey baby drink this. It will help." He said just trying to find anything to help his mate. He sat close to her and just continued to rub her back.

Morio growled not wanting to let Analyne go. Dominic was as far as he knew the alpha now but he still didn't want to be away from Analyne right now. He didn't know what he would even say to his children. He felt like he failed his children. " Malachi hates me and Xander won't ever forgive me for what I did. No I will take my mate." He said still not sure his children wanted him around.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ari smiled as she took the tea. She sipped it slowly as her hands shook. She tried to get them to stop but, they wouldn't. She sipped it a few more times then she put it up, "I.... I.... I have to go check on my brothers..." She whispered as she tried to force herself to stand up.She legs shook and she just collapsed back against the bed. She shook her head, trying to bit back the tears that were threatening to over take her again. She didn't want to be strong. She wanted to curl up in a ball and beg her mother to come back, no matter how fruitless it was. But, she was the eldest and she had to be strong.

Dominic held Analyne gently. He gently passed her to Angel who had been standing behind him. She held Analyne gently as tears streamed down her cheeks. Dominic grabbed Morio and pulled him into a tight hug, "They don't hate you Morio. They love you. And they just lost their mother. They need their father. Leave them to mourn without their father and they will pull away from you." He pulled back from the hug and stared him in the eyes, "I know you mourn your mate brother, but, do not let Ari stand up and become her brother's mother. She has been through enough. The one person she needed more than anyone is now gone." He kissed Morio's cheek gently then gave his arm a squeeze, "They need you more than anything Morio. You're children need you, They Need You."
Issac pulled her into a hug and shook his head," They have people with them right now. I know you want to be the strong big sister but we can go check on them in a little bit. I won't force you to stay but you have the right to mourn as well." He said and just wanted to give her the chance for at least a little bit to not have to be responsible for anyone but herself for just a time.

Morio pushed away from Dominic," Yeah and it's my fault Analyne is gone. That their mother is dead. I'm not strong enough to be a father for them. I couldn't even protect my own daughter from the ******** vampire." he said wiping his eyes. " I can't do this without her Dominic. I want my mate back." he walked over to a tree and braced himself against it and feeling sick threw up. He wrapped his arms around himself and cried.

Xander whimpered and struggled in Ariana's arms again. This time he was determined to get loose. He tried to get up and jump from her arms. He growled a little pushing away from her.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ari nodded her head and she took a deep shaky breath. She couldn't do this without her mother. She had just gotten home and she had lost her mother. She leaned over and laid her head against his chest. "Oh Isaac..... I don't think I can do this Isaac.... I need my mom!" Tears sprang from her eyes and she couldn't hold them back any longer. She buried her face in his chest, grateful he was here. She closed her eyes as she shook.

Dominic nodded to Angel to take Analyne to the tomb. He walked over to Morio and wrapped his arm around Morio's shoulders. He couldn't imagine losing his Angel. He couldn't imagine the pain he was feeling. He rubbed his back gently, "Alright Morio. Let's take you to say goodbye." He put his hand on Morio's back and prodded him to stand up.
" I know baby I know. You can do it. You know she will never be gone as long as you remember her and what she taught you. You are a strong beautiful woman and I know your mother would be proud of you. It's going to be alright." he said and rocked her gently. He hummed softly the lullaby they had sang for Xander earlier.

Morio was to tired to do much of anything. He was a wreck and didn't know what he could do to help his family. He followed Dominic just starting to not care anymore except missing Analyne. Xander had gotten away from Ariana and shifting back into kid form he ran to find his dad. He found him," Daddy!" He cried. Morio turned to look. Xander ran for his father and threw himself into Morio's arms and started crying. Morio closed his eyes feeling his own tears and hugged Xander close. He turned and followed Angel and Dominic still holding Xander in his arms.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ari cried for a few more minutes before she managed to calm herself down. She was so grateful she had Isaac. She crawled into his lap and laid her head against his shoulder. She closed her eyes and she felt so exhausted. She nuzzled his neck gently before kissing it gently. "I'm so grateful I found you...." She mumbled as she just nuzzled his neck again.

Dominic gently took Analyne from his mate, "Go get Ari and Malachi. The sun has set enough that he can make it to the tomb where we will be. They need to say goodbye to their mother." Angel nodded, kissed her mate before running off to gather the last of the children.
Issac smiled leaning back against the head board and pulled a blanket around her," And i am grateful I have you. You are that perfect ray of sunshine in my life." he smiled and closed his eyes. He liked her nuzzling him and he rubbed her arm and back.

Malachi tossed and turned in his sleep. He woke up once only to feel really sick and nearly throw up before he curled up against Harmony to sleep again. He felt light headed and sick and the only thing that helped was to lay very still but his body felt restless.

Morio reached the tomb and had to sit down feeling dizzy and sick again. Xander sniffed a bit but hugged his father very tightly afraid he would leave too. Morio didn't want to say goodbye. He wanted to go back and fix all this.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ari smiled as she nuzzled his neck more. She loved being able to touch him. She closed her eyes and nuzzled his neck more. She could not believe she had him. She was so lucky. "I love you Isaac." She mumbled as she nuzzled his neck more. She could not believe how much she loved his scent. She wanted to coat herself in it.She licked her lips then smiled at him, "So very much..." She mumbled as she nuzzled his neck more. She didn't know what had come over her, but, she felt the strangest need to mate. Right now. She bit her bottom lip, trying to resist it but his scent invaded her head, and she couldn't focus on anything.

Harmony rubbed his back gently even as he woke. She knew the run had gone down but she didn't dare disturb him. He needed to rest.

Dominic gently placed Analyne on a stone bed. He leaned down and kissed his sisters forehead gently, "I love you sister. And you will be missed." He straight then walked over to Morio and Xander, "We will allow you, you're time to mourn, but, the rest of her family will need to mourn to." He hugged Morio and then gave Xander a little kiss. "I will get Ari and Malachi." He choked on his words as he nodded to Morio then he left them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff