Welcome to Gaia! ::

Morio growled as she slapped him," I can let him live and he can be raised here but I won't accept him as pack. You can't compare him to me, Angel or Xander. I have to look out for this pack and they won't tolerate a child created in the way he was." He saw Analyne take the child and coddle it. He growled and turned and stormed off knowing he needed to blow off steam.

Malachi cursed silently at his mother's decision. He wanted nothing to do with the baby either. " If she leaves my father I won't go with her she takes that child." He grumbled softly and looked down at Harmony feeling her squeeze. He knew that signal and trying to calm down. He motioned for her to follow him towards his tent. He walked in and started pacing trying to calm himself down.

Issac smiled at Dominic a bit," I look forward to it and hopefully things will work out soon. I don't want to kill the child but I fear this is going to cause alot of tension in the pack for a time." He said and looked at Ari," Ok we need to find a quiet place for you to get some good rest. We can finally sleep in the same bed." He said ready to finally get to sleep next to his mate.

Justin had heard word that Ari was back and his heart soared with joy. He hadn't heard about the baby yet but he was with Ariana in their summer home close by trying to help look after his own son. He had let Harmony go off alone around the village as long as she had Malachi, Maria and or Xander around her. What he didn't tell her was he had asked some of the other wolves to keep their distance to also keep an eye on her.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony walked with him to his tent. She sat on his bed and curled her legs under her. She bit her bottom lip as she watched him pace, "Malachi...." She mumbled as she chewed on her bottom lip. She knew he loved her but, she was still afraid about what she had to tell him, "Mali... I need you to calm down for a moment. I know you're angry baby, but I have to tell you something...." She gulped slightly the folded her hands in her lap. Mostly to keep them from shaking.

Ari smiled and nodded at him, "We laid together during the day but we never got to lay together as mates." She smiled then kissed him, "Is my room still the way I left it?" When they nodded she directed him to it. Once they reached it, she crawled out of his arms and stared at it. There were pictures and posters and everything you would find in a typical sixteen year old girls room. It felt strange to her now. None of this was who she was now. She sighed then walked over to her bed. She sat down on it and motioned for him to join her. Once he did she laid her head against his chest and sighed, "I'm so grateful for you Isaac. I don't think I could have made it through it without you."
Malachi looked at her and ran ran his hands through his hair. He stopped and closed his eyes and calmed down. He walked over and sat down next to her," I'm sorry sweetheart." He could have read her mind and her emotions but he had always giving her the privacy unless she invited him into her mind. He reached over and took her hands and kissed her gently," What is it? Is something wrong?"

Issac smiled and walked to her room. He looked around her room and hoped she would be more comforted to see her stuff. He walked over and sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her close and smiled softly," I don't think I would have found my reason to live without you. I'm happy to see that your family seems to like me. I was afraid they might see me as a strange outsider. It's nice to have a pack again." He rubbed her back gently.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony couldn't hold back her tears any longer when he took her hands. She wiped at her eyes as she took a deep shaky breath, "Mali....... I... We have to tell our family about us...." She wiped at her eyes again and sniffled. She gulped slightly then leaned over and kissed him gently, "Malichi, I'm pregnant...." She mumbled as she did everything in her power not to burst into tears.

Ari smiled at him then leaned up and kissed him gently, "I knew my family would welcome you with open arms. Granted I didn't think they would welcome our mating without their consent. But, my father will be eternally grateful to you for bringing me home. So, that right there means you are and always will be welcome into the pack." She smiled then laid down, pulling him with her. "You know, one day, the pack might be yours." She smiled then laid her head on his chest, grateful to finally be alone with him for once, "I'm the eldest child but, females still can't be alpha. So, as my mate, you will inherit it once my father feels he can no longer run it," She smiled then giggled slightly.
Malachi had been thinking about it and agreed but didn't know how. He blinked several times when he heard her tell him she was pregnant. On one hand he was very happy and smiled as he couldn't believe it. Then he thought about what Justin and his father would say. He pulled her closer and kissed her gently before holding her close," I know. I am happy but I know we need to. First thing tomorrow evening I should go and face your father. I know he isn't going to be happy about this at first but hopefully he can forgive me for not telling him sooner."

" I think me coming in all beat up and hurt and still wanting to fight for you might have helped a bit." Issac chuckled," I can't wait to join a hunt with them. That damn collar made it so I couldn't shift. it will be nice to run as a wolf again." Issac laid down and then looked at her surprised," Me? Alpha? That is something I never thought could happen." he chuckled," My old pack was much different. It was the females who ran the pack. My aunt was the alpha. But after what I heard you did to the mast........" he stopped himself from saying master. It was out of habit he called him that. " What you did to the vampire; I think you would make a much better alpha than a little old beta wolf like me." He smiled putting an arm around her.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony nodded as he pulled her into his arms, without warning she burst into tears. She sobbed for a while before she managed to calm herself down. She sniffled then glanced up him. She shook her head, "No Malachi. We should tell your father first. He can interference with my father.... He's going to try to kill you. Not to mention the fact that they trusted me to behave here. It would be one thing if it was just a wolf in the pack... But, it's you...." She took a deep breath then hugged him, "I'm sorry Malachi! I was using my magic as a barrier since we used no form of birth control at all. But... On our six month anniversary I just didn't.... I didn't think about it...." She mumbled as she sniffled again. "oh gods Malachi what if he says I can't see you any more? I'll die, I'll literally die without you!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him tighter.

Ari laughed slightly then nodded, "Well yeah. That probably did help a lot." She smirked when he said that the women were alpha's in his pack, "Oh really? Well, I think that would could start that here if you want. I would be perfectly fine with that." She giggled slightly then bit her bottom lip as he almost said master, "It's okay Isaac. It'll take you a little while to get use to not referring to him as that. But, if you want, you can refer to me as master." She giggled slightly then winked at him. "It'll be the full moon in four days. I'm itching for a real hunt to. I know it's only been six months but I still missed it." She smiled then kissed him gently.
Malachi held her close and tried to comfort her," It's alright baby. Everything is going to work out. If he says we can't be together then we will go somewhere else we can. Don't be sorry for not doing that. I guess I should have been using some kind of protection. My dad may not be the right one to talk to right now. I am thinking my mother might be better actually. Or your mom. I won't let them take you from me no matter what." He hugged her and was trying to think of what would be the best way to tell their families.

Issac smiled and kissed her," I don't mind calling you that. We had a pretty strict set of rules but it worked well." He smiled and sighed happily thinking of the hunt," I haven't been on a hunt in so many years. Well since the day I was kidnapped. The collar never let me shift so I hated the full moon when my body wanted to shift and I couldn't. I don't even remember what my wolf form looks like anymore." He smiled kissing her back. He nuzzled her neck loving the feeling of holding her and not having to worry about being caught.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony sniffled slightly then kissed him gently, "Okay... We should tell one of our mothers.... But, how Malachi?" She sighed slightly then laid down on the bed pulling him next to her. She laid her head on his chest. She really didn't know what to do, and she was scared. Really really scared. She closed her eyes as she took a deep breath, "I don't know if we can do this Malachi.... I'm only fifteen! I don't think I can have a baby...." She mumbled as she tried really hard not to cry. She had seen what her mother had gone through and she really didn't know if she could do it.

Ari smiled sadly at him. She rolled on to her stomach so she could stare up at him, "I know. But you're home now and I promise you that no matter what you're safe here." She smiled then leaned up and kissed him gently. "You know, I really do love you. More than I ever thought possible. At least one good thing came out of our horrible situation." She smiled then kissed him again. She kissed him a little deeper and growled deeply in her throat.
Malachi laid down and wasn't sure himself. He knew she was young and he was older than her by almost a year so he knew he would be in trouble. He gently stroked her cheek letting her know it was ok to cry. He didn't want her to loose the baby but he understood," I know sweetie and I'm sorry I wasn't more careful. I have heard of some herbs and things you can take that will stop the pregnancy if we can't do this now. I'm not saying you should but it's an option. I'm young to be a father but I will try my best if we decide to keep it. I think we should just go to my mother and admit the truth. I think if we tell her alone without my father their she may help us find a way to tell my father and then how to break the news to your father."

Issac smiled," I love you too. I never thought you would though. You really didn't trust me to much in the beginning. I don't blame you though. Yes as much as I wish I could have saved you from what he did to you but I am glad you came to that mansion. Issac growled back and wrapped his arms around her kissing her back just as deeply.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony smiled then shook her head, "I thought about that and no. I can't do that. It's wrong." She looked up at him and smiled, "We'll be okay. We can find a way to raise our baby." She smiled then hugged him, "Yeah... We should go tell your mother. Do you want to do that right now? or should we wait a little bit?"

Ari smiled at him as he kissed her back. Yes they had chosen not to consummate their mating but that didn't mean she didn't want to. She did, she just didn't know if she could right now. Not after what happened. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him tighter against her as they kissed. They had never been allowed to be this close and now that they could, she didn't want it to end. After a few minutes and some heavy petting she pulled back. She panted heavily and sighed slightly. She didn't want to stop but she knew they couldn't.She kissed him gently then sighed again, "I wish we could....." She mumbled as she closed her eyes.
Malachi nodded and brushed some hair gently away her face. " I think tonight may not be the right time after everything that happened. We can ask her to come see us in the morning. My father should be calmed down by then too." He thought about waiting until the evening but he was thinking it would be best not to put it off any longer.

Issac groaned a bit and wanted to consummate their mating as well but he knew better than anyone what went on over those six months and he knew it would take some time for her to heal. Even if she never was ready he was fine with that. he had her and that's all that mattered to him. He moved his thumb along her jawline," Don't worry my love. When you are ready it will be special. I know it's hard for you and I am happy to wait as long as it takes for you to heal." he smiled kissing her," Just being able to hold you and finally have you for my own is enough for me." He smiled looking into her eyes. His green ones smiled back at her. He was actually a few years older than her and didn't mind waiting until she was a bit older and not bothered by the idea of them being intimate with each other.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony smiled at him then kissed him gently, "Okay. We can do that." She paused for a second then looked up at him, "Are you mad that I didn't tell you earlier?" She bit her bottom lip now just realizing that she hadn't told him, "Oh yeah..... I'm about four months along.... Guess, this happened before our six month anniversary...." She bit her bottom lip and sighed heavily as she buried her head in his chest.

Ari smiled at him then kissed him gently, "I'm glad Isaac. And know that one day I'll be ready. I know I will be because it will be with you. And I love you more than anything in this world." She smiled then leaned up and nuzzled his neck gently. She kissed his neck gently, "I am so lucky I found you and I cannot wait until I'm ready." She smiled sweetly at him then kissed him gently again. She closed her eyes then rested slightly against his chest, "I can't wait till you hunt with us. It's always been a family thing. Especially since my father is half vampire it means a lot to him. I'm very glad that my father was okay with our mating. I wasn't sure he would be. You know that we'll have to have another one right? My grandmother will not allow us to not have a proper mating."
Malachi shook his head," No I'm not. There's not anything you can do that would make me mad at you." He chuckled and kissed her forehead," Well It is hard for me to keep my hands off you. I am very happy about the new baby just nervous about being a dad and what our parents are going to do." He hugged her close," Well let's not worry about that for now and try to get some sleep. It's been a long day and I can feel the sun starting to rise."

Issac smiled," You take all the time you need baby." He wrapped his arms around her and made a growl in his throat that was more of a purr. " I am very happy that the vampire had me come down to bring you that food the first night. From the moment I met you I knew I wanted to get to know you better." He smiled at the hunting part," It will be nice to hunt in a pack again." He laughed," I wouldn't have it any other way. I would very much like to give you a proper mating." He looked at her," You know I meant to ask you about that. Your a wolf but your brothers are not full. I could smell the one was part vampire and the other was full. Was the full blood one bitten and turned?"

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony smiled then kissed him gently, "I"m glad. Yeah, I'm exhausted. I already feel the affects of the baby." She smiled then blushed slightly, "Of our baby..." She smiled then kissed him, "I always wanted to say that. Granted, not this early." She giggled slightly then kissed him again

Ari smiled then giggled slightly at him. "No. When my mother began pregnant, she got sick. Very, very sick. When Justin's father looked at her, he saw that the mixing blood was fighting each with each other. So, they made a judgement call to separate the blood. There was only supposed to be two of us. One, full wolf. Me. One full vampire, Malachi. But, he managed to allow one more baby. One who was like my dad and Angel. A pure half and half. That's Xavier." She smiled then kissed him gently. "I told you we have a strange family. Maria and Dominic and a quarter vampire. But, because the DNA comes from the male on decided the sex, it also decides what race it'll be as well. That's why Maria and Dominic area basically full wolf. Because their dad is full wolf. Stronger DNA than Angels, who's half and half."
Malachi smiled and nodded. He kissed her and moved her so she could lie down with him. He pulled a blanket over her. He reached over and put his hand over where the baby was growing," I like the sound of that. I just hope our little one will be able to walk in the sun light. It will make things hard at times when I want to help you." He said knowing the baby probably would be able to walk in the sun.

Issac tilted his head and blinked a few times," Wow yeah you were right about that. The oddest thing we ever had in the pack was one of the wolves fell in love with a human. The baby being part wolf had ears and a tail but couldn't shift. Well I may have a strange pack now but thats ok by me. It means i get to be with you." he chuckled and reached over and nuzzled her neck this time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff