Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malachi soon got the girls to the pack and they were on their way back. Morio was trying to hold his cool together hearing his daughter was still in the building. He ran back with the others and he got near the pack he howled letting them know they were coming home. Malachi stayed close to Harmony making sure not to let go.

Xander couldn't help but worry. He stopped and made Dominic stop," She's not there anymore. A damn vampire has her. We need help to take this place down and find my sister. Nadia is sick. She needs you." He said not wanting to tell him that the pup was lost and see him go crazy and try to do something stupid.

Malachi flinched when his hand was ripped away from Harmony's but he knew it had to be done. Morio ran over and hugged his son. Justin looked like he was getting more and more depressed. When she ran out of the tent and he heard Ariana yelling Harmony's name. He feared she was yelling because Harmony had come back dead. He slowly got up and moved to the tent entrance. He feared the worst and when he saw Harmony his eyes lit up and he ran forward and grabbed his daughter hugging her tight and crying with joy.

The vampire went down the road and was soon pulling into a the gates of a huge house. He stopped in the driveway and smiled getting out. It was guarded by a fence and he had magic around it to hide it from other vampires and wolves. He opened the back of the truck and smiled down at Ari," Hello there pretty pup." He grabbed her and pulled her over and grabbed a metal collar snapping it around her neck," Now you can't call for help." It was made with some silver in it and would break any mental connections while she wore the collar. He threw her over his shoulder and walked towards the house.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony glanced back to Malachi as she resisted the urge to reach out and grab Malachi's hand again. She gasped loudly when Justin ran out and basically suffocated her, "Dad.... Can't... breath...." She gasped as she tried to push away from him, "Seriously dad! Can't breath!!!!" She panted heavily as he finally released her. She smiled then reached out and hugged Malachi before pulling away, "Daddy, Malachi kept me safe. He convinced them to put us together." She smiled at him then winked. She would never let her father know what happened. She hugged Malachi again then pulled away, not wanting it to seem strange.

Dominic stopped mid step when he heard Nadia was ill. He immediately turned around and bolted for the pack. He ran as fast as he could. He ignored everyone, including his parents as he bolted to the tent. He stopped mid step as he saw Nadia bawling her eyes out as Anabeth held her gently. He walked over to her slowly. He sat down next to her and pulled her into his arms. Anabeth leaned over and told him what had happened. He saw red but he held it together for Nadia. He held her close and rubbed her back, "Hush baby, it's okay. I've got you now."
Justin let her go and was just so happy to have his baby back. He smiled and looked at Malachi and shook his hand," Thank you Malachi. I can't thank you enough." He said and looked back at Harmony. He was about to say something else when he noticed something. Looking confused he narrowed his eyes and pulled Harmony over and moved her shirt away some," What the Hell is this?" he looked at Malachi," Did you bite my daughter? how could you do this? I trusted you." he said and took several steps towards Malachi. Malachi flinched and held up this hands," No I.....I..." he was trying to come up with an excuse.

Xander ran back with Dominic and he was panting hard and had to lay down once he reached the pack. He was crying a bit and walked over to his mother and collapsed," I....couldn't.....find her. Ari's gone.........mom." He panted laying there upset.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony bit her bottom lip, not meaning for her dad to see that, "No dad! It wasn't Malachi! When they took us, one of the vampires bit me. I think he was going to kill me but Malachi stopped him! Malachi would never bite me daddy! He saved my life daddy!" She put her hands on her fathers chest and stared up at him with tears in her eyes. She knew how to play him. She wrapped her arms around her face waist and sniffled slightly, "He saved me daddy..... He did." She let a sob escape her lips as she buried her face against his chest.

Analyne wrapped her arms around Xander and pulled him in for a tight hug, "It's okay baby. Don't you worry. We'll get her back. You guys did good. Don't worry. We'll get her back." She smiled sweetly at him then her gaze turned angry, deadly. "Morio, gather the warriors. Half will go after our daughter, the other half will attack the closest vampire nest. Take your pick Morio, do you want to go after our daughter or go after the nest? Whatever you pick I'm going the opposite." She turned back to her son and helped him up. She held him gently, "I want every single pup in this damned camp wrangled up and brought to the main hall for protection!"
Justin stopped and looked at his daughter and seemed to calm a bit towards Malachi. He was still pissed. He reached over and hugged her close rubbing her back," It's ok sweetie. I was just scared I lost you." Morio looked at the bite and looked at Justin," It's just a bite Justin. She'll be a little weak with the loss of blood but she won't be turned." he looked at the marks and then looked at Malachi with that look that he knew exactly what happened.

Morio looked at Analyne. Morio decided to go for the more dangerous part even though he wanted to go after Ari," I'll go after the nest. I'll shred those vampires apart. Dmoinic I want all the strongest males together to leave in five minutes. We will hit them during the day when they are weakest. Malachi help me gather the kids together." He said wanting to speak to Malachi for a moment.

Justin looked at Morio," I'm going to take my daughter and Ariana home. I will have my father begin searching for Ari as well." He said still not letting Harmony out of his sights.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony bit her bottom lip. She didn't want to leave Malachi, "Daddy I want to stay! It's my fault that Ari got taken. Please daddy, I'll stay in the main hall, but, I want to help as much as I can. Please daddy! I don't want to leave!" She glanced over to Malachi, him being the main reason she didn't want to leave.

Analyne nodded at him, "Don't worry. I'll bring our daughter home." She hugged her son, "Xander, go and get Dominic and Nadia and take them to the main tent. Inform your grandmother what's going on." She wrapped her arms around Morio and kissed him, allowing her fear to show for a bit, "Tell me we're going to get our daughter back." She bit her bottom lip, just needing his comfort right now.

Ariana put a hand on her stomach as there was a sharp pain. She was about eight months along right now and she feared she might be going into labour. She grabbed Justin's arm and took a deep breath, "Justin honey, I don't think I can travel right now. I don't know if your son wants to join us right now or not. But, I can't travel. We'll have to stay here. Don't worry. Malachi protected her once, and I'll make sure that she stays by his side in the main hall. But, right now, your wife needs you because I might be in labour." She put her hand on her stomach as she felt another sharp pain. It didn't feel like labour pains but she knew it wasn't a normal pain.
Justin looked at her," Harmony this is not up for discussion.....I'm..." he stopped about to pull the I'm your father card when he saw Ariana in pain. He rushed over and scooped Ariana up. He looked at Malachi, Xander and Maria," All three of you will watch my daughter. You will not leave that main hall until I come for you. Do you understand?" The three kids nodded and Malachi walked over to stand next to Harmony," We will guard her with our lives." He said and started walking towards the main hall with Maria and Xander.

Xander ran to the healing tent to get the others and let anabeth know about everything going on. Morio hugged and kissed Analyne," We will get our daughter back. We will find her and be back together." he kissed her again," Please be careful." he said worried as well but was trying to stay strong.

Justin carried Ariana to the healing tent. He was scared and worried now and was trying to stay calm. He slipped into the tent just as Xander was running out to rejoin Harmony and the others. " Anabeth? Anabeth I need your help." He said hoping she would know what to do.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmon bit her lip when her mother doubled over in pain. She nodded then smiled at Malachi as they headed towards the main hall, At least we get more time together, even if we won't be alone. She thought, knowing he'd hear it. She reached over and gave his hand a squeeze. Once they reached the main hall she turned to Xander and Maria, "Guys, do you think you could give me and Malachi a moment alone?" She blushed slightly, "I have to thank Malachi for saving my life and well..... It's hard to do when you two are eyeing us up like we're a piece of meat." She didn't wait for them say okay before she practically dragged Malachi away. She found a closet around the corner where they could be alone. Once she closed the door she wrapped her arms around Malachi's neck. She nuzzled his neck and she let out a deep breath, "That was so close. I never expected daddy to see the marks." She pulled back from the hug then she kissed him deeply.

Analyne nodded then gave him a deep kiss, "You slaughter those blood suckers and don't you dare imagine anything but your daughter's face okay? You need her to be your motivation!" She glanced towards where Xander ran, "There's something they aren't telling us Morio."

Dominic nodded as Xander told them what was going on. He picked Nadia up and carried her gently to the main hall. Once they were there he curled up in a corner, still just holding her close.

Anabeth came from around the corner. She smiled as she saw her daughter. She walked over to them and put a hand against her stomach, "She's okay Justin. It's false labour. But, she can't travel. It might induce real labour. So, take her to the main hall. Take her to one of the back rooms and lay her on one of the couches. I know one of them folds out to a couch. Take her there and once I've gathered a few things, I'll meet you there."
Maria and Xander nodded. They watched her go off together and they stayed close by but not enough to eaves drop. Malachi nodded to her thoughts. Once in the closet he pulled her close and hugged her and then kissed her back just as deeply. he pulled back from the kiss for a moment," I was so scared when he found them. We have to be careful sneaking around and wanting to be together. It kills me that we have to hide it. I am scared though. My dad gave me a look like he knew it was me that bit you. Dominic knows but he promised not to say anything." he said kissing her again knowing they shouldn't be in here to long.

Morio nodded," Getting her back is all I want right now. I believe Malachi was the one that bit Harmony. I don't think it means anything other than she fed him so he wouldn't go into a blood lust. We just need to keep an eye on them." Several males came running up waiting for Morio. he kissed Analyne one more time," I love you." he said and had to let her go so he could join the other males and go find the nearest nest.

Justin felt relieved and nodded," Alright. I'm sure it's the stress. But I will meet you there." he said and picked Ariana up again," don't worry love. Your going to be alright." He kissed her forehead and headed for the main hall. He wasn't paying attention when he walked in to where Harmony was and headed to the back room and sat Ariana down trying to make her comfortable," What can I get you to help you feel better?" He asked softly.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony smiled sadly and nodded. She hugged him again, just staying there for a moment, "Yeah. I saw that to. Do you think he'll tell my father?" She was afraid that he would. She leaned up and kissed him passionately before pulling away, "I don't want to hide it. I don't care if they all know. I love you and I don't want to ever have to act like I don't...." She muttered then kissed him deeply again.

Analyne nodded and frowned, "I saw that to. You don't think I know my own son's bit marks?" She smiled then kissed him back. "I love you to. Be safe and come back to me." When her half of the pack showed up she nodded and they took off towards the building.

Ariana smiled as he put her down. She kissed him gently and smiled, "It's okay. Just slightly uncomfortable. Just stay with me. Maybe go find our daughter. Her singing always seems to calm her brother down." She smiled then kissed him gently, "And if you find her alone with Malachi, don't freak okay? The boy saved her from becoming some vampires mid day snack. So, she feels safe with him. She's a good kid Justin and so is Malachi. I think right now, they need each other. So expect Malachi to follow her here alright?"
Malachi thought about that," I don't think so. I don't think they suspect it was anything more than you feeding me." he kissed her and didn't want to hide it either," I know Harmony I know but we have to wait for the right time. They may not look at this in a positive way because technically we are related. I don't think your father will approve us together right now because I haven't courted you properly. I just want them to feel ok with this before we tell them. Right now probably isn't the best idea. We might not want to be caught in a closet alone together; though being in here gives me a few ideas." he grinned. He said knowing everyone was stressed out. He kissed her again and hugged her close.

Morio smiled a little at the comment," True. I remember when he was getting his fangs in." He chuckled," I will and hopefully with our daughter." He said and turned to go with his wolves and ran into the trees.

Justin sighed and sat down a moment on the edge of the couch," I'm don't mind them being alone together. I just want to protect my baby girl and keep her safe. I don't mind that he is with her but I want to be careful. I don't want them spending so much time alone with each other all the time. I just think they should spend time with the others too." He leaned down to kiss her," I'll go find her. You two just rest alright?" he smiled and leaned down to her belly," And you young man let your mommy rest." He smiled touching her belly and then got up to go find Harmony and Malachi.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony smiled then nodded. She knew they couldn't just come out and have everyone being okay with them. She took a deep breath then kissed him again. She grabbed his hand and slipped it under her shirt. She wanted to feel his skin against hers, even if it was only for a second, "I know.... I know." She giggled slightly at him, "As if those thoughts haven't passed through my mind. But, I want our second time to be special. Not in a closet. I never thought I'd get out of there and I just wanted to know how it felt to be with you before. Now I know we both want to. Again. A lot. Well, I know I do, but, you're right. We should go before my dad comes here and flips out." She smiled then kissed him deeply again, not wanting to let go. "Let's go. Once we can, let's be alone together and really just get to really be together." She smiled then kissed him once more before opening the door and leaving the closet.

Ariana smiled at him, "You need to relax a bit Justin. If you hold on too tightly, she'll resent you and she'll pull away from you. If she feels like she can't trust you Justin, she won't talk to you, She needs you to trust her." She smiled and kissed him gently, "Yeah little mister. You listen to your daddy." She smiled up at him and let him go.
Malachi growled a little as he cupped her breast in his hand. He didn't hide his thoughts from her and smiled," Oh I plan on making it special." he chuckled and kissed her again," I know I wouldn't mind doing that plenty more times but hopefully not with our cousin in the room." he winked at her and sighed not wanting to leave but smiled," Alright. I am sure we can find time when the sun comes up. The main hall is to brightly lit for me to be out in the main area." He followed her out of the closet and squeezed her hand before letting go not wanting Justin to see them that close yet.

Justin sighed and nodded. He knew she was right but he couldn't help but still want to protect his girl. Walking out he went to go look for Harmony. He walked around and saw them off to the side but close by maria and Xander. He walked over," Harmony honey.....I hate to interrupt but your mother isn't feeling to well from all the stress. Your bother is upset and she wanted to see if you would come sing to him and try to get him calmed down."

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harmony smiled at him and nodded, "Once the sun rises we'll find a quiet area where we can be alone and you can rest with me." She glanced around then leaned over and kissed him gently, making sure no one saw she smiled at him. When her father walked up behind her, she jumped and sighed. She turned to her father and smiled, "Sure Daddy." She turned back to Malachi, "Can he come to daddy? It's almost sun rise and the main hall is too bright for his eyes. He needs some place he can rest where the sun won't hurt him. And the main hall has too many windows. Please Dad?" She begged him, wanting it to seem like she was just worried about Malachi's safety, and not about that she didn't want to be apart from him.
Malachi swallowed and tensed when Justin came over. He wasn't sure Justin would go for it but he nodded," Alright. He can come but not for to long. I know your mother wants you in there but she needs rest. There is a few rooms I saw next to ours so you can leave through them when your mother is resting." He said falling for her reason. He started to head back to Ariana," hey sweetie I found her." he smiled walking over to sit next to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff