Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ariana smiled at him then leaned into him, "I think I'd rather live in the elven forest. I think it'd be better for us and for our future family." She smiled then kissed him. She hugged him tightly, "I can't wait till we actually start a family." She smiled then hugged him again.

Analyne smiled then kissed Morio gently, "I can't believe how fas this all happened?" She smiled then kissed him again.
Justin nodded," Very well. Of course we are always welcome to stay in the home tree but I do have a home in the forest that is a little more private." He smiled. He didn't tell her though it was the home that was his while Harmony was alive. He had not been back since the night the hunters attacked. He figured it was about time he could return there and make it a home again and not filled with so many memories. " We will go see my father tomorrow and anything you wish to bring with you we can move after that."

Morio kissed her back and smiled," I know. It seems not to long ago I was a half breed nobody mutt with a gypsy curse trying to just survive and now I have a beautiful mate, I am alpha of my mother's pack and I have three perfect children. How did I get so lucky?" He smiled nuzzling her neck. " You want to go see your mother tomorrow? I don't think she has heard that we were expecting three pups." He chuckled," Oh man Angel is going to be so happy now she will have a new mommy to bond with." He smiled letting Analyne hold Malachi and he picked up Ari and Xander.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ariana smiled at him. She had a feeling the home he spoke of was the one he shared with Harmony. She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him gently, "You shared that home with Harmony didn't you?" She smiled as she looked up at him, "Well, I know Harmony wants you to be happy. After all, she wouldn't have led me to you." She smiled then kissed him gently, "I love you."

Analyne smiled then switched babies, "Yeah. She's going to be thrilled she's got even more grand babies." She smiled then rocked her son gently, "Three babies., I never even thought I'd have one."
Justin smiled softly and nodded," Yes it was. I haven't been back there since that night everything happened." He smiled and held her close," She was always looking out for me. I think she could feel that I was not able to let her go still being in denial all these years. I guess my heart didn't want to love again fearing I would forget her." He took a deep breath and kissed her," But now I see that sharing my love with another won't do that at all and is her way of telling me it's ok to let my heart heal." He reached down and scooped her up in his arms and spun her around and then kissed her again," I'm glad it was you that found me broken and healed me." He said just looking into her eyes and smiling.

Morio chuckled and nodded," I never thought I could get such a wonderful girl to fall in love with me and want a family." He grinned," Hey you know we could always work on more if you want." he teased her always loving her reactions. Ari kicked her feet a little and kicked his chest. it didn't hurt but he laughed," Hey.....you little one must have been the stinker kicking mommy before. I think someone is jealous." He said and kissed Analyne.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ariana giggled slightly then when he picked her up and spun her she felt a little nauseous. She covered her mouth and leaned towards the sink. She thought she was going to throw up, but she didn't. She smiled at him, "We may not want to do that again. I guess I'm not feeling too well. Must have been all the blood from yesterday." She smiled then leaned over and kissed him gently.

Analyne laughed slightly, "I think the only reason she's kicking you is because she's showing you who's boss already." She smirked then kissed him gently.
Justin stopped and walked over to the couch and sat down with her in his lap," I'm sorry. I guess I didn't think about that. Is there something I can get for you? Maybe I should take you to my father now?" He thought hoping she wasn't sick. He rubbed her back gently trying to help ease any discomfort.

Morio smiled and shook his head. he reached down and nibbled at Ari's toes playfully getting her to giggle. Xander wiggled around and kicked him and he laughed. He looked at Ari," You better not be teaching your brother's bad habits young lady. I'm the only boss around here." He growled playfully and laid both babies on the bed. Shifting to wolf form he laid down so they were both between his front paws and he nuzzled them and licked their faces. He growled again very happy as he heard them make happy sounds as well. Then he felt his ear tugged and when he tried to move found Ari had managed to grab hold of it. He cringed trying not to yelp and scare the baby. " Ow. Help" He said not able to pull away without loosing fur and or hurting Ari. It was pretty funny to watch a tiny baby making a much larger wolf become submissive like that.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ariana smiled as he carried her to the couch. She smiled and curled around him. "No sweetie. I'm fine. I promise. I think it was all the blood from earlier. But I promise I'm alright." She smiled then kissed him gently.

Analyne giggled when she saw Morio shift and their daughter take control of him. She laughed then gently laid her son down beside his sibling. She smiled then gently pulled Ari's hand from her fathers ear, "That's my girl. You show daddy who's boss." She smiled then kissed her gently.
Justin nodded and pulled her in close," Alright. I just don't want you to feel sick and I not be able to do anything." He smiled and kissed her back. He gently moved a hand to her neck and kissed her a little more deeply.

Morio shook his head and then glared playfully at Analyne," Oh I'll show you whose the boss of this family." he was careful not to hurt the babies or Analyne as he got up and gently pounced his mate. He laid on her and licked her face and nuzzled her. His tail wagged a bit as he moved his nose to nuzzle her belly wanting to tickle her. He kept her pinned under him but watched to make sure the babies didn't get hurt.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ariana smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder, "I feel better now. It must have just been a fleeting." She smiled then kissed his cheek. "I love you." She smiled then closed her eyes, starting to doze off.

Analyne laughed slightly then smirked when she saw Ari reaching for his tail. She carefully pushed Morio to the side and reached down and picked up Ari, "You are a wicked little girl. You be nice to your daddy. But, you show him who's boss." She smiled then kissed Ari gently, "I love you my sweet little angel." she turned to her sons and smiled, "I love all my little angels. You guys are going to be so spoiled."
Justin smiled," Alright but let me know if you feel sick like that again." he said and saw her getting sleepy," Come on I think it's time for someone to get some rest." He said and leaned her over until she was laying down on the couch. He moved a bit over her and kissed her," I love you too." He laid next to her on the couch and found there was enough room that he could hold her close and they both could sleep together and be comfortable.

Morio moved and looked over. He shook his head," ok maybe fur and pups are not the best combination. He chuckled and moved so he could curl up around all three babies and partly around Analyne. His soft fur would keep them warm and he would be able to protect them better. He laid his head down and looked at the babies. Malachi seemed to sense Morio and was curled up closer to the soft fur. Xander seemed to want to be more with his sister and Morio figured it was due to his wolf blood. He just hoped that Malachi would be accepted into the pack. Being a full vampire was going to be difficult at times especially when his siblings could go play in the sun and he wouldn't be able to.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ariana smiled as they cuddled up on her couch. She never thought she could ever be this happy. They both slowly drifted into a deep sleep. After about an hour she slowly woke up. She stretched slowly then she bolted from couch to her bathroom. She quickly threw up. She groaned slightly then came from the bathroom, "Well, I guess I must be a little sick. I know elves can get sick but I didn't expect to." She smiled then sat back down next to him. She leaned against him and groaned slightly, "Ugh. Now my tummy hurts." She smiled at him.

Analyne laughed at Morio then smiled when he curled up around them. She smiled at her children, "Don't worry Morio. None of our children will feel left out." She smiled then picked up Malachi and put Ari down. She kissed her son and rocked him gently, "I know you want to cuddle with daddy but mommy wants some of your cuddles." She smiled then nipped at him, making him giggle.
Justin yawned and felt Ariana get up. He sat up hearing what sounded like her throwing up. Trying to wake up he watched her come back in and sit down with him. He was really worried about her now," Baby are you alright?" He reached over and rubbed her belly," I can make you some herbal tea. Is your stomach the only thing hurting?" He asked trying to figure out how serious her hurt was. he was really concerned about her but was trying hard not to freak out and make it a bigger deal than it needed to be.

Morio smiled and nodded," Oh I know. I have a feeling with our little ones and Angel's babies that this group will be pretty close with each other." He nuzzled Ari and laid his head over her belly. She giggled and turned nuzzling her face against his fur. She held onto it as she fell asleep. Xander cuddled up next to Analyne.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ariana smiled at him, then shook her head at the tea, "No. No more tea. The very smell is making me nauseous." She smiled at him, "Maybe we should go see you father and see if I'm just ill or if its something different." She smiled then kissed his cheek gently.

Analyne smiled as she looked at her family. She had never imagined a more beautiful sight. "I love you." She said more to Morio and the kids.
Justin nodded and was a bit worried now. The mirror travel would be pretty fast but he knew of a faster way. " Alright Let me contact my father and then leave a note for Morio and Analyne." He said getting up and wrote a note saying where they went and then pulled out a smaller mirror and concentrated. After a few minutes he came back over and his father could be seen in the mirror," Father we need to come see you. Ariana is not feeling well and I wanted to bring her to see you." He nodded," Thats fine how are you traveling?" Justin looked at Ariana," I am going to hold onto Ariana and I would like you to summon me. That way I get teleported right to you." Lucian nodded," Very well then. I'll give you a few moments. Justin nodded and put the mirror away," You ready?" He held her hand and held her close. After a minute they teleported from the house and appeared in the elven forest. They were in some kind of lab type room sitting on a bed. Lucian was there, Hello you two. what seems to be the trouble?" he asked in a gentle voice.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ariana smiled and nodded at him. She wrapped her arms around his waist. Once they teleported, she took a step away from Justin and gagged slightly. She covered her mouth and took slow deep breaths. After a few moments, and throwing up in her mouth a few times, she was able to squash her inauspiciousness, "Let's not do that again either." She mumbled as she walked back over to Justin. She smiled at Lucian, "Hello Lucian." She smiled then glanced to Justin, "It seems that I've become ill and I'm not sure with what." She smiled again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff