Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley looked up at him and then took his hand, standing before she said, "Rawrrawrrawr!" She hugged Ciar and nuzzled her mouth against his shoulder, "Gobble gobble gobble! I ate Char!"
Lazarus looked at her, "No! You're the queen! So yours has to be the prettierest and Laz's has to be the manliest!" He said, taking some flowers from the flower patch, "Here. We can makes you a flower crown!'

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar had to chuckle at her. “You aren’t a scary monster.” Ciar pinched her nose. “You are silly!”
Chraizhel looked at Lazarus. “What about Io-chan?” She asked pouting.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley shook her head, "No, nu uh! I'm a dragons!"
Lazarus put a hand under his chin, "I can just makes one out of twigs." He said, "I'm starting to learn alchemy so I can make somethings maybe!" He suggested before he went to gather twigs, putting them together, "Watch..." He drew out a transmutation circle and then stared down at the twigs intently, placing his hands upon the circle. He tried and he tried and he tried, but nothing happened. So he wiped his brow and grumbled, "Hmm..." He added something to the circle and tried once more, this time it worked, "Theres!"

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
“Silly you’re a silly!” Ciar grinned at her.
Chraizhel gasped and clapped her hands together, her eyes wide in amazement. “Wow..”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley puffed her cheeks at him, "No! Nu uh! my big brother says that I'm your dragons so you have to be nice to yours dragons or Riddy will eat chu!"
Lazarus grinned at her, placing this on his head before he made a crown out of flowers for Chraizhel, using the same spell. He placed this upon her head, "There. The perfects Kings and Queens. We're married!"

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
“But yous a silly dragon..” Ciar pointed out. “It’s the truths!”
Chraizhel had to smile as she placed a hand over her crown, she looked at him her eyes shining brightly in glee. “Thank you.” She cooed.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley shook her head, "Nu uh. Riddy's a scawy dragon!" She said before she turned to Chraizh and Laz, "Does Char want his dragon to attacks the Kings and Queens?"
Lazarus grinned at that, 'It looks prettierest on you!"

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
“Okay!” Ciar grinned. “Go attacks the queens and kings!” Ciar pointed. “Charge!”
Chraizhel grinned. “You look handsomes~”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley ran up to Laz and Chraizh and raised her hands, "Rawr! Char sents me to attacks you two!"
Lazarus looked at Ridley and blinked when Ridley suddenly tossed herself at them both, making them fall to the ground. She rolled onto her back inbetween them, holding their arms and feeling gooey, "I wuv Big brother and Allie~" She cooed.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar grimaced as he let out an exasperated sigh. “Okay, she needs to be a princess.” Ciar muttered to himself.
Chraizhel had to giggle as she wrapped her arms around Ridley. “I love Riddy~”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley grinned at this, curling towards Chraizhel as Laz turned to his side, looking at them. He blinked and then drew himself up to his elbow and called for Ciar, "Come on Ciar, here with us!"
Ridley sat up, grass and flowers in her hair, "I attackeds them, Char!"

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar grimaced. “I meant scary attack not fluffy attack..” Ciar muttered as he went to them and sat on all three of them. “Crush~ He grinned.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus let out a gasp, "O--Oi!"
Ridley squealed in delight, "Hee~ Char is so fun!" She cooed. Lazarus was trying to push Ciar off, "Get off, off, off, off!"

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar was grinning at Lazarus he had gotten off the two girls and by now he was only sitting on the older boy. “Ridley help me my dragons!” He called as he sat on Laz.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus let out a small groan, "You're heavy!" He growled. Ridley ran up to Ciar and looked down at Lazarus before she saddled him, "My big brother is so squishy!" She cooed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff