Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus looked at them and frowned, shaking his head, "Nu uh. You have to drink your juices and eat slowly and cleanly. That's what my mother says to me all the time." He told them knowingly, before he turned to wipe Chraizhel's face.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar puffed his cheek at Laz as he started to eat them one at a time, but he was still messy.
Chraizhel smiled at Lazarus. “Thank you.”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus and Ridley both turned to Ciar, "Good boy, Ciar." They said at the same time before turning to Chraizh, "And good girl, Chraizh."
Ridley grinned, "Allie's always a good girl." She cooed.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar grinned at them, he liked being called a good boy cause honestly that didn’t happe too often.
Chraizhel smiled at Ridley and nuzzled Ridley’s nose.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus smiled at this and he took a cream puff, biting it and he made sure to drink his juice, "Do you guys want to play after this?" He asked, "Let's play House." He suggested.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
“House is for girls..” Ciar made a face. “Why don’t we play kingdom? I can be the knight!” Ciar grinned.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus looked at Ciar, "My mother says it's important to play games that everyone can play." He told Ciar, "But I think we can plays Kingdom too...I think everyone can play that game."
Ridley looked at them, wide eyed, "C...C..Can Rid...Riddy be a knight too?"
Lazarus nodded, "Kay. I'll be the King."

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar looked at Ridley thoughtfully. “Girl’s can’t be night!” He said frowning. “But Riddy can be a princess like my sissy.”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley shook her head, "I don't want to be a princess." She huffed, "I want to fights with bad guys!"
Lazarus looked at the two of them and grimaced, turning to Chraizh, "Do you wants to be a princess or my queen?" He asked.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
“But you’re a girl!” Ciar frowned. “You’re a princess cause girls can’t be nights!” Ciar puffed his cheek.
Chraizhel wrapped her arms around Lazarus’s arm. “With Laz..” She mumbled. “Chraizh wants to be with Laz.”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley shook her head at this, "Riddy doesn't wants to be a princesseses...Riddy wants to be a knights with swordies and boom boom boom!"
Lazarus nodded, "Okay, you can be my queen." He said with a grin.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar shook his head. “No! Swords are for boys! Girlies gets the crowns and dresses!” Ciar puffed his cheek.
Chraizhel smiled and kissed Lazarus’s cheek. “Isn’t the Queen the King’s wifey? My daddy said so..”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley shook her head, "Then...then...Riddy doesn't want to be a girl." She said, puffing her cheeks, "Girlies are borings."
Lazarus nodded, "Uh huh! I reads about it, Queens are the wifeys of the King!"

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar looked at her stubbornly. “But you’s a girl!” Ciar shook his head. “You has to be a princess.”
Chraizhel’s smiled widen. “I’m your wifey!”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley shook her head, "No!" She said, "I don't wants to be a princessess....Okay, how about I gets to be the evil queens so I can still fights too?"
Lazarus grinned at this, "My wifey!" He said joyously, "Okay, so Chraizh is the queen!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff