Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel had to looked at Laz amused, as she lifted Saber off him and placed the tigress on the ground. She kissed the tigress’s nose. “Now Chraizh wants to have Io-chan all to herself. Saber go play with your mommy now.” She ushered.
Saber turned to Chraizhel and licked the girl’s cheek before heading to the forest.
Ciar blinked back. “Oh yeah! Cuppy cakes!”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus waved Saber away with a grimace, before turning to Chraizh, "Umm...nice cat...tiger."
Ridley nodded at this and when they went downstairs, Ridley saw that the cupcakes were on the table. She climbed up the chair with a grunt. Why did everything have to be bigger than her!? She looked at Ciar, "Try, try!" She said, handing him a cupcake.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel had to giggle at him and kissed Laz’s cheek. “Don’t force yourself Io-chan.” She cooed.
Ciar took a bite. “ooooh.” His eyes widened. “Yummy!”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus looked at her sheepishly, "Mmm...I'm not too sure about animals...Only birdies." He admitted.
Ridley smiled at this, "Really? Really? Riddy wants to become the best chef everers!" She told him.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel smoothened his hair and smiled at him with closed eyes. “I see.” She cooed. “Chraizh understands.”
Ciar nodded at her. “Riddy’s going to be a great chefie!”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus just blinked back at this, tilting his head to one side before he kissed her cheek and grinned at her.
Ridley smiled at this before she climbed down the chair. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Ridley looked at Ciar, "The door wants opens."

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel giggled as she threw herself on Lazarus making them fall on the ground, she sat on his tummy. “Hee~”
Ciar nodded as he went to the door and opened it. “Whos is it?”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus smiled at her, wrapping his arms around her waist, "Silly Chraizh."
Caitlyn smiled down at Ciar, "Hello Dillan dearest, I'm here to speak with your mother...and then I need to bring Ridley home so..."
Ridley peaked out behind Ciar at the sound of her mother's voice.
Caitlyn smiled, "Hello there, baby. Mother's here to...Ah...Uh...A....A.....Aaagghhhhhhhh!!!"

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel giggled as she placed a hand on Laz’s chest. “Boo~”
Ciar blinked back at Caitlyn.
Atheia rushed towards Caitlyns voice. “Cait!” She said in panic.
Azeroth too rushed. “Wha-?” He turned to look at Ridley on where Caitlyn’s eyes was. “Pfffft!”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus smiled at her, kissing her forehead, "Boo."
Caitlyn had her hand over her mouth. She stared down at Ridley in utter shock, "R...Ridl...Ridley?" She squeaked.
Ridley looked up at her mother, "What's wrong mother?" She asked, looking worried, "Why did you scream at Riddy?"
Caitlyn knelt down to eye level with Ridley, "W...What happened to your hair?" She asked, taking the girl by the shoulders and turning her around, "Th---This haircut!"
Ridley grinned, "Riddy's a boy nows!" She said happily.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel giggled as she made her way to his side and laid her head on his arm she looked up at him and smiled. “Comfy.”
Ciar nodded. “Uh-huh! Riddy’s maksies a good boy!”
Atheia stood there dumbfounded. “Uhmmm.”
“Oh god.. A boy..” Azeroth’s shoulder shook. “Hahahaha.”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus smiled at her, wrapping his arms around her, "Only for Chraizh."
Caitlyn stared at Ridley abashed, "Oh, but Ridley.... You had the most beautiful hair...."
Ridley shook her head, "boys can't be beautiful."

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel grinned at him and kissed his cheek. “So what’s Io-chan thinking?” She asked.
“Boys are handsomes!” Ciar informed.
“Dillan.” Atheia grimaced.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus smiled, "That I'm relaxed when i'm with you than I am with anyone else."
Caitlyn looked at Ridley with a mournful frown, "No, baby you aren't a boy, but a girl...bad girl Riddy...bad."
Ridley pressed her lips together, "But....but Riddy wants to be strong like a boys toos..."

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel poked his nose. “Io-chan’s not just saying this to make me happy is he?” She said teasingly.
Ciar blinked back at Caitlyn and then looked at his father and went to him asking to be carried.
Azeroth was chuckling as he lifted Ciar in his arms.
“Oh God Cait.. I’m so sorry.” Atheia apologized.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff