Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
“Yeah, Ridley can, what about the jet ski.” He pinched her nose. “And what if someone sees you?”

Chraizhel giggled at him. “So adorable.”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley furrowed her brows together in deep thought, "Hmm..." She hit her fist against the palm of her hand as an idea popped into mind, "We can use my wings as a propeller and...wait, nevermind." She grimaced at herself, "...Uh oh, we're going to die."

Lazarus grinned at her, "Really? Really? Me? Me?" He kissed her nose.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
“We don’t want anything that obvious.. Or get attention.” Ciar winced. “Laz will notice.”

Chraizhel giggled. “You!”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley looked at him, crossing her legs daintily, "Hm, we're dead either way." She said carelessly, leaning on her palms, "So we might as well hide out here for as long as we can."

Lazarus grinned at this, "Yayyyy~" He cooed, nuzzling his nose against hers.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar grimaced. “Aren’t you cold?” He asked tucking strand of her hair behind her ear.

Chraizhel giggled. “So sweet~”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley looked at him and she frowned, "Now that you mention it..." She began to rinse out her hair.

Lazarus chuckled at this, kissing her nose, "Mhmm." He said, feeding her another cookie.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar grimaced at her. “Oh dear.. If you get sick Laz will double kill us..” He groaned.

Chraizhel took a small bite and fed him another cookie. “Mmmn I wonder where Riddle and Dillan are..”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley looked at him and grimaced, slowly wrapping her arms around herself, "Mmmm..." She pressed her lips together worriedly.

Lazarus grimaced, "...Now that you mention it." He slowly stood up, still holding her hand as he led her above deck.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar sighed as he wrapped his arms around her nuzzling her cheek. “Hmmn… I guess we can send Blaze..” He mumbled.

Chraizhel bit her lower lip. “Mmmn they’ve been gone for quite a bit…”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley looked up at him and grinned, "Hmm...I dunno." She nudged him with her shoulder, "I kinda like it." She winked an eye at him.

Lazarus nodded at this, grimacing, "Hmm...I knew we were going to have to file a missing person's case, make that two."

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
“Kinda like what?” Ciar grimaced. “Being grounded or killed?”

Chraizhel bit her lower lip. “Mmmmnnn.”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley shook her head, "No silly, being with you. Laz doesn't scare me...that much...sometimes, when he's not murderously angry..."

Lazarus's eyes narrowed at this, "Let's look for them." He said, letting out a small sigh.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar had to laugh. “He always looks scary to me..” He grimaced. “Maybe that’s how he got together with Chraizh scaring her too!” He grinned.

Chraizhel bit her lower lip as she nodded. “Okay.”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley closed her eyes and she smiled, letting out a small laugh, "I wouldn't be surprised." She said, as she hugged her knees, her shoulders shook as she laughed and shook her head, "I think that sometimes."

Lazarus slowly steered the yacht around, looking for them. He bit the inside of his cheek. Those two were sooooo dead when he got his hands on them. Honestly, he couldn't turn his back on them for a minute without them causing any trouble!

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
"Right?" Ciar grinned, "my sister so nice so sweet so loving and then bam with the huuge bully and meanie" He winked an eyes. "She was prolly threatened." He said convinced.

Chraizhel wrapped her arms around him as she kissed his cheek. "Do you want me to look for them?" She asked softly as she massaged his shoulders to ease the tension.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff