Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
“Fine…” Ciar allowed, as he bit the inside of his cheek stubbornly.
Chraizhel smiled. “Why don’t we eat some snackies?” She suggested. “All of yous were really greats!” Chrazihel turned to Ridley. “Specially Riddy.”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus nodded, "We can get snackies." He grinned. Ridley just looked at them quietly, her cheeks a light shade but her eyes were full of dismay as she stared down, "I...I guess...so..."

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar patted Ridley’s back. “Don’t chu worries cause my sissy can’t kick ballies as goods as you.” Ciar grinned.
Chraizhel grimaced. “Char..” She pouted.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley just looked up at him quietly and Lazarus put his hands behind the back of his head, "Hm...wants to have a picnic somewheres?" He asked.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar took Ridley’s hands. “TYou did really wlls, my sissy can’t kick that farrie ay all.” She assured as he grinned at Lazarus. “Okie follows us!” As he dragged Ridley with him.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus followed after Ciar and Chraizh, grinning, "Where are we going?" He asked.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel smiled softly she knew where they were going, it was where her and Ciar hanged out when they weren’t with Laz and Ridley since they really didn’t like being home and hearing the argument between their parents.
“Well it’s a bit girlie and all cause Chraizh loves flowerie but it’s like a secret clubbie house!” He pointed what seemed like it was a small igloo like shaped grass house, it was too tiny for an adult but enough for their sizes, it was filled with flowers and it ahd two windows. “Chraizhie and I made this..” Ciar grinned. “It took us foreverie but we dids it!” He said proudly it was clumsily made but this was like their hide out.
Chraizhel grinned at it as she look at Lazarus and Ridley. “We mades is bigs enough for fours of us.”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus grinned, "I think it's perfect." He said before heading inside immediately, "Come on, let's play!"

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Ciar grinned as he showed them the blankets and pillows they had there. “See, see have pillows and blankies here too!”
Chraizhel sat down, as she took out their snacks. “Cookies for Laz, and apples for Riddle caramel for Char.”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ridley smiled at the apple and she took out a small army knife from her pocket, turning away to slice the apple and Lazarus grinned, "Oooh! Comfy!"

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel smiled as she leaned her head against Laz’s shoulder.
Ciar grimaced at Ridley. “That’s dangerousie!” Ciar frowned at her.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus smiled at this, looking at Chraizh, "You must be tired." He said.
Ridley shook her head, her eyes narrowed in concentration, "I can do its." She murmured, cutting herself a slice, "See?'

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
“Nuh-uh..” She shook her head as she wrapped her arms around Lazarus she kissed his cheek.
Ciar grimaced. “You has to be carefuls.” He frowned.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus smiled at this, "Are you sure?" He asked, tilting his head to one side.
Ridley looked at him as she cut another slice, offering him a piece.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel looked at him as she nodded, fighting back a yawn. “Mmhmm, I wants to be with Io-chan more..” She mumbled nuzzling her cheek against his shoulder.
Ciar took a bite along with a caramel. “Yums! Do you wantie to trys?” He asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff