Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Declan Harris

Calins words caused his face to turn a bright shade a red, and to gaze to turn to the floor. Though it wasnt for long seeing as the soft pressure of Calins lips against his own put Declan as ease. "Im...umm.. gl..glad you..li..like it" he stuttered across, feeling like a complete idiot for not being able to speak normally to Calin. He relaxes back into the cool leather seat his hand resting atop of Calins that was on the shifting column. Somehow the warmth of the other mans hand was very calming to him. Watching the streets as they drive he was a little curious, where were they going? He wanted to ask but Calin spoke first, so he figured he would just let their destination be a surprise.

"It was okay I guess. Him and his friends actually left me alone for the rest of the day. Though I didnt get some nasty looks." he explains his gaze turning to Calin. The other mans profile was handsome. The firm jaw line, strong lips, dark eyes. It made Declan realize just how lucky he was to have someone like Calin around him. His grip tighting around Calins hand. "Thank you for helping me" he asks softly as the car comes to a stop at a light he leans up and kisses Calins cheek "It really meant a lot when you came to my rescue" he informs him in a slightly whisper before pulling away and sittings back in his seat normally, his eyes going between the road and Calin.

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Calin Stirling

Seeing their hands together on the shifting column made Calin smile. The times when Declan took control and made the first move were always the cutest. Not about to embarrass the other by saying something, he just tangled his fingers in with Declan’s. Finding out that Marcus left Declan alone for the rest of the day made Calin feel better. He had been worried that the boy would be teased and ridiculed later when he wasn’t around to help him out. Instead it seemed that he was safe from harassment. ”I’m glad I could help. You know I’ll do anything for you. All you have to do is ask.” His cheek was warm from where Declan kissed it and he knew that this moment would last a long time in his memory.

”I like this bold you. Holding my hand. Kissing my cheek. Speaking your mind. It’s nice.” At first Calin wasn’t going to mention the things the boy was doing but he wanted to make sure that Declan knew he liked it. Sure he loved the shy, innocence the boy brought around, but he also loved the confidence brought forward by actions. ”There is a manila envelope in the glove box for you.” In the envelope was the boy’s test back in pristine condition. Calin had photo copied it initially but it still had a shadow of the rip. Instead he spent his lunch hour copying each answer the boy put, word for word, as identically to how the boy put it as possible. ”I know it’s not the exact thing but it’s as close as I could get it.”

OOC: Back!!!

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Declan Harris

Calins reassuring words put a small smile on Declans face, feeling as if he made the right decision to trust the others man, even if right now it was a bit awkward for him to do so. He never really leaned on other people since he believed his problems were his own to carry but somehow the way Calin treated and protected him made him think maybe it was okay to let just him in. A red hue came to his face hearing Calin speak of his so called boldness, it was embarrassing to hear. His eyes out of the window trying to hide his blushing face. "Well your always like this to me so I thought I should try to be more honest to" he explains, he knew he wasnt to best at expressing his emotions or how he felt, but with Calin headstrong and face forward nature, he wanted to make sure that he knew just how much he did like him.

As the blush faded from his cheeks he looks back to Calin. "You didnt have to get me anything" he tells him reaching into the glove box to remove the envelope and moving his hand from Calins so he could open it. Pulling out his test he was shocked in a way, he knew the handwriting was Calins. "You copied it just for me?" he asks looking through the pages. He could feel tears trying to swell in his eyes. He holds in close to his chest "You didnt have to do that" his voice was shaking a little, he knew it something simple and small, but for Calin to take the time to do this just for him. It made him feel so good, so treasured. He moves his hand back to Calins lacing their fingers. "Thank you so much"

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Calin Stirling

Calin had slowed down his driving when Declan opened the package because he wanted to see his reaction. He hadn’t been sure what the boy would think of it. He could see it as cheesy, or he could love it. No matter what the result was he definitely wanted to get Declan’s reaction. It was the best reaction he could have hoped for. ”I didn’t have to but I wanted too. You worked so hard on that test and earned that grade. I wanted to make sure you were always able to remember it. Sure it may not mean something once your grades get up and your constantly getting them, but for now I didn’t want you to be without the reminder that you can do it.” He squeezed the boy’s fingers between his as Declan put his hand back on top of his. ”Your welcome.

After an hour of driving, Calin pulled into the city. He let his eyes roam over Declan before he pulled into a parking garage. ”Here we are just two people.” He got out of the car and went around and opened Declan’s door. He didn’t have any big plans for them. Just the ability to be a couple without accusing eyes. There was a great French Bistro he wanted to take Declan to but in the end it would be his choice. It was his special night after all.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Declan Harris

Declan watches as they reach the city, he had barely ever been this far out of town without his parents with him. He watches the man go around the car stepping out and taking Calins hands, the older man words echoing in his mind, this eyes on their joined hands. "Just us huh" his voice was a bit faint along with the smile on his lips. He tightens his grip slightly on Clains hand and looks up to him. "So where are we going now that were just to people" he asks in a curious and playful tone.

Declan pulls Calin toward the street a excited and childish expression on his lips. "Can we look around for awhile. Its been so long since ive actually been into the city." he asks getting in step with Calin and intertwining their fingers together. After some walking Declan takes hold of Calins arm staying close into him. He didnt realize just how nice this would feel. "Thanks for this. Its really nice"

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Calin Stirling

The pure look of childhood glee that appeared on Declan’s face lifted Calin’s heart. ”I have a restaurant selected for dinner but it’s up to you.” It didn’t take long for Declan to let his excitement show and Calin headed after him as he was pulled towards the street. He looked down at him before he headed down the street with him. ”Anything you want.” Looking over the different stores, Calin was wondering what else they could do while they were here. They could stop for an Imax movie, or go shopping but he wasn’t sure exactly what the boy wanted to do.

”You don’t have to thank me. I would do this for you any day” He looked down at the boy holding his arm and slid his hands into his pockets since it would be awkward to try to wrap his arm around the boy’s waist with him holding his arm. He looked around the street trying to determine what to do before he leaned down and kissed the boy’s cheek. ”Anywhere you want to go? Or do you just want to walk around?”

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Declan Harris

Declan smiles up to him "If you picked it out I definitely want to try it." he admits all be a little embarrassed to do so. Honestly he was a little shocked at just how open he was being tonight but then again it had been long since he could relax in generally let alone around someone who he cared about who he knew cared about him in return. There mere thought made him so happy that he wanted to act like a spoiled little kid to get all of Calins attention, but alas he wouldn't go quite that far.

"I may not have to but I want to. Is that okay" he asks, his gaze going to the path before them and his previously excited tone finally calming itself. "I really like this stuff you do for me and it makes me happy so I want to thank you for it and do stuff for you in return. So if there is anything I can do be sure to tell me" he explains simply while sneaking glances at Calin, his profile really was handsome and in a way it embarrassed him to be around such an amazing person being as simple as he was. "Walking is fine with me unless you have something in mind. I didnt exactly plan on coming out. Remember?" he tells him a bit of a playful tone at the end.

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Calin Stirling

Figuring they could still go to the restaurant he had in mind, Calin didn’t have to cancel the reservation he made. He would have without second guessing it but he didn’t want Declan to be forced to go to one location. This was his night after all. A celebration for a job well done and because he had finally accepted Calin as his and Calin wanted to show it however possible, whenever possible. He just enjoyed the atmosphere and being able to hold Declan in public without the fear of running into someone they knew. It helped that it was big city that they were in toe minimalize the risk further.

”Of course it’s okay. I’m just saying that I would do this for you whether or not you said it. I like spoiling you.” He loved when the overly excited part of Declan reared its head again. He chuckled as he just let the boy get out all the thoughts in his head knowing that it wouldn’t be often he got this side of the boy. He was going to do his best to drag it out of him more, the longer they are together. For now he would let it happen naturally. ”Walking is perfect. You had no clue what we were doing. I like surprising you” Playing along with the boy’s playful tone, Calin leaned down and kissed him lightly before he headed towards one of the big shopping centers. Window shopping never hurt anyone and it would give him ideas for future gifts he could surprise the boy with. It would also give him a better idea of who Declan is, seeing the different things he likes.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Declan Harris

Declan nods his head understanding what he meant about wanting to just do this kind of thing normally. The very thought of it made him smile and wish he was just a little bit older so he and Calin could be together normally all the time. Though with the way Calins acting this wasnt his first time he was with someone like this, 'Its only natural hes had other boyfriends, I mean he id older after all' Calin tried to convince himself though it was still unnerving in its own way. The thoughts of what he should do or say, wonder if sometime down the road Calin would find his naivety and inexperience to be to much to handle. Declan had a naturally gloomy outlook on life seeing as he spent so much time alone growing up and it seemed to be all he thought about when Calin was around. Deep down in his heart he was scared that Calin would change his mind.

Declan follows Calin into the outdoor shopping mall, his eyes instantly going through to signs to see if there was any place he had recognized. He keeps looking around till his eyes rest on a fye. It was by far one of Declans favorite places, Barnes and Noble being a close second. He points it out and looks up to Calin "Do we have a second to look around?"

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Calin Stirling

Enjoying the ability to walk around and enjoy his time with Declan, Calin was happy to just walk. He kept an eye on the people around him making sure that nobody would recognize him. Maybe they didn’t go far enough away. Even though he was extremely sure of himself and their relationship on the exterior, Calin was a mess inside. This was his first time doing something that was normally seen as wrong. He couldn’t help himself though. Declan sparked something inside of him that made him want to break the rules. There would be hell to pay if anyone found out but for now he would keep an eye out and make sure that Declan had a great time.

”Of course we do” He smiled over him before leading the way over. He would go anywhere with the boy and this also allowed him to use the excuse of taking the boy shopping since his parents were not around to do so. This would definitely help relax him. Why didn’t he think of it earlier?

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Declan Harris

A big grin comes to Declans face as he makes his way inside the store with its brightly colored walls and poppy atmosphere he had always thought this to be a fun and relaxing place to go. He matched a B line for the classical music section, must people didnt know he had a taste for it but it was quite honestly one of his favorites. His mother used to tell him it was the sign that she had raised a cultured child but quite honestly he never considered himself cultured, he just liked what he liked.

He looks over to Calin offering out a disk from last years phil harmonic performance at time square. "You like classical?" he asks, hoping to learn a little but more about Calins taste seeing as they seemed to bond over music before.

[Sorry work had me swamped getting ready for holiday shutdown]

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Calin Stirling

Following Declan into the music store, Calin let his eyes roam around the walls. He had no qualms about looking around the store since he normally visited when in the city. Once they entered the store it was like Declan vanished since Calin couldn’t find him. He didn’t let it phase him as he headed over to the jazz section to look at new numbers he could learn in his free time. Calin was always looking to widen his knowledge and talents when it came to music.

As quickly as he vanished, Declan returned. This time he was holding something. Calin took the disk and looked over it. He could remember his mother constantly playing this in the car when he was younger. ”I grew up on classical. More of a jazz fan but I still appreciate the work. I did not expect you to be interested in it though” he said as he read over the track list. ”If you want you can grab something for the ride home.” The joy that lit up Declan’s face was contagious, as Calin felt his own heart rising, which he previously thought was impossible from how happy he was.

OOC: Welcome Back!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces