Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Declan Harris

"You don't need to do that, besides she seemed really nice." he wanted to say it would mess with his diet but honestly he knew he didn't really need to be on one, while others called it a diet to Declan is was normal, so he really didn't want the your skinny enough talk, like his parents give him on their yearly visit home when they take him out instead of letting him cook. All his meals were balanced alone with his exercise schedules. His parents were the same way so it was just how he was brought up, he didn't know any other way to go about making sure thing were done properly.

Hearing the Calin was the go with the flow type wasn't a big surprise, he honestly seemed to fit into the role well, though the mere thought of doing things that way scared him a little. "Ive always had my days planed out in advance, since I was little. It makes things easier" he explains, having lived alone for so long with parents coming and going as they pleased for work that schedule was the only thing providing him with any sense of normalcy.

Just as Declan was getting the chicken from the fridge he was pulled away and spun then lifted off his feet, causing him to put his arms around Calins neck and clench onto to the back of his shirt. "I dont really know how" he informs him loosening his grip on Calins shirt but still keeping his arms around his neck "Why?"

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Calin Stirling

”I don’t need to but I want to. I want to spoil you. I want you to feel special. Calin figured that Declan would be someone who paid close attention to what he ate because he was so used to a set routine. He figured the routine would involve exactly what would the boy eat, do, sleep, everything. He was going to make sure that he messed with the other’s schedule a bit. He was a kid and needed to enjoy his life. There would be plenty of time when he was older to be all scheduled. ”Well I’m going to introduce you to the world of spur of the moment. You can do some amazing things if you go with your gut instead of your head. If you suddenly want to dance, you can go dancing, bowl, go bowling. It’s freedom.”

Feeling the other quickly grab onto him made Calin laugh as he continued to spin them around. He slowly lowered Declan to the floor after a while and held his hips as he swayed them back and forth. ”Then I will have to teach you. Oh you can join my dance class and we can ‘happen’ to bump into each other. Or you can join when you graduate. I want to share my passions with you. I understand if you don’t like it but you should give it a try. You still get to enjoy music just in a different way.” He leaned his head down and whispered ”And it gives me an excuse to hold you close” in his ear.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Declan Harris

Those words, so simple but they told Declan one thing, his daily life that he had spent years perfecting for himself was about to be turned upside down and in a big way, part of him was excited about it, the idea of trying something different but most of him couldn't help but be nervous not having everything in order scared him. "Im not going to be able to stop you am I" he curiously as he was lowered, but he kept his arms around Calins neck. "Thanks. For thinking about me so much" he kept his eyes on Calins chest trying to hide the embarrassment on his face while not looking to the floor.

Hearing of the dance class he lets it process through his mind. While he didn't have much interest in dancing the idea of doing something with Calin was very tempting, he wanted to spend time with him and get to know his answer as soon as possible, making Calin wait in longer then necessary was bad in his mind, after all what if he lost interest by the time Declan was ready? "I can give it a try I guess" he answers looking back up to Calin "Youll have to tell me when it is and what ill need" though his upward gaze didn't last long as he accidentally stepped on Calin foot from their slight dance "Im so sorry"

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Calin Stirling

Looking over the boy, he could tell the other was slightly nervous but he was going to make this a positive experience for him. He would hold Declan’s hand the entire way if he had to. He knew it would be all on his shoulder to push the random acts but it seemed that there was also a mild excitement laced behind that terror and that small bit was enough for Calin to be all over it. ”You will never stop me. Unless you say no. But I really hope you don’t. I want you to experience the world. Maybe our first schedule breaker will be to go to England. That would be fun. We can go next week…. Or maybe we should start off small.” The only problem Calin always had was he dreamed big and once in a while forgot the little things.

”Really?! Awesome. It’s on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 7-9pm. All you need is work out clothing. Ow. And to mind my toes, I’d like to keep them” he chuckled at the last part and kissed the boy’s forehead. ”Don’t be sorry. It’s a battle wound. I will wear it proudly and be glad you aren’t a woman who can step on my feet in heels” He spun Declan once more before his stomach gave the loudest growl ever. Stopping in his tracks he looked over the boy and then to the stove. ”What can I do to help?”

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Declan Harris

Declan couldnt help but laugh at his suggestion of going to England together "Arent you getting way to head of yourself" he asks with a relaxed smile as they moved awkwardly, well at least he was. Thinking about the next break got him a little excited but soon reality set in, the next break was Christmas break which meant he would be busy with his parents. "Sorry Christmas break is when my parents come home. So ill probably be a little tied up, between Christmas, New years and my birthday" he explains, the three events all feel together so his parents made it a point to be home for them.

Declan chuckled a little as his stomach "I can do it. Its be faster that way. Though if you want you can set the table" he offers out as he removes his arms from around Calins neck and makes his way back to the fridge to pull out everything he needed, before making his way back to the laundry to grab his freshly cleaned apron, tieing it around himself having to tie the not in the front so that he could get the string tight enough.

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Calin Stirling

The boy’s parents had completely skipped Calin’s mind and he realized they were probably his age. He was wooing someone who was old enough to be his child. It made him calm down a bit and pull back from the boy, mentally. This was someone’s child, someone who was his age. The discovery of this information shouldn’t be of shock to Calin since Declan was his student but now he was no longer just his student. He was vying for this boy’s love. The age difference was suddenly hitting him in the face like a bag of bricks.

”Okay. You should spend your time with your parents while they are here. When is your birthday?” He said with a smile as the other removed his arms from him. He took the request to set the table, processed, and then acted. He headed around the kitchen finding everything they needed. He would ask Declan once in a while where things were but most of the time guessed, and was right, because he picked the most functional spot. Declan was so predictable.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Declan Harris

"January first" he states simply. "I was a new years baby" he continues as he kneels down to big through the cabinet to remove the things he would need to make the sauce, he wasn't one to use canned sauce since he didn't know everything that was in it, besides homemade was always better, at least in his opinion. Once everything it set up he turns on the oven and puts seasoning on the breast and placing them in a cake pan and putting them in the oven then puts baby carrots broccoli and cauliflower into a pot of water putting it on the boil the only thing left to so was make the sauce.

"Thanks for getting that" he says looking at the table. "This will still take awhile if you wanna go watch tv or something. If you like I have some video games in my room." he informs him, Declan didn't play games much so he generally kept them separate from his DVD's unlike most people. the pasta sauce was fairly simple to make, tomato sauce, chopped garlic, oregano, lemon pepper, fresh cilantro, and bacon bits. After the sauce was cooking he walks into the living room looking out at Calin "Having fun"

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Calin Stirling

Calin nodded hating now that he couldn’t even steal the boy away for his birthday. ”Well. I was hoping on being able to go to Cableston (three towns away) and celebrating New Years together. We could watch their ball drop and welcome the New Year together. Or do you have a special tradition with your parents?” One the one hand he wanted to tell Declan that his parents would expect that eventually he would grow up and no longer want to spend special holidays, besides Christmas, with them. At the same time he felt that Declan had been… conditioned… to never make plans since his parents specifically came out for those events.

Being shooed out of the kitchen for a second time, Calin didn’t argue as he went to the living room. He turned the television on so that Declan thought he was watching it but instead he was just starting blankly ahead dealing with his internal war. His brain was telling him he shouldn’t pursue this because the boy was 20 years his junior but his heart was telling him he wouldn’t find someone like Declan again. Both sides made excellent points which just ensured that Calin was even more confused. How the hell had this all happened over one day? He was already questioning things before they honestly started. Stop. Let the boy decide what he wants. The ball is in his court. At that point you can decide exactly what is the best option for both parties.

OOC: Bedtime. I'll be on later tomorrow night. Morning shifts suck. XP

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Declan Harris

"That actually sounds like a lot of fun. If my parents end up going out again this year please let me come with you. If it isnt to much trouble that is" to Declans parents this wasnt just holidays with their son but also their vacation from work, so they tended to go out over new years eve just the two of them, not that Declan minded since he got to see them on New years day.

Delcan turns his head to look at Calin, he seemed a little spaced out and distant, and considering he was watching a tampon commercial when Declan had called out to him he figured he had something on his mind. After some debate Declan calls out to him again "Calin are you okay" he says a bit louder this time, calling him by his first name seemed a little odd to Declan seeing as he spend the whole school year calling him Mr. Stirling like all the other students did, though something told him if he were to call him that outside of school it may upset him.

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Calin Stirling

So New Year’s Eve wasn’t completely out of the question. This was a bit of a mood brightener for Calin but he was still stuck on their age difference. He had convinced himself he hadn’t cared and he didn’t think he did. Suddenly it was like the world was crashing in around him and Calin knew that he would have to figure out what the hell was getting to him. If he didn’t he would have a very disappointed cutie in the kitchen who seemed happy to make him food. Nobody had been so eager to cook for him before, not even his ex.

It took hearing his actual name to bring Calin out of his head and back into reality. He looked at the television not remembering where he was until the rest of the question registered. Shifting his gaze to Declan he smiled at the boy. ”I’m fine. I was just thinking. I’d love to spend New Year’s Eve with you” he leaned back on the couch and stretched. ”Under the stars where nobody knows who we are.”

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Declan Harris

"Ya that does sound nice" he admits going into the living room and taking a seat next to him "Itll be awhile on dinner the chicken still has to cook a bit more" he informs him leaning back into the couch and looking over to him a slight content smile on his face, he had never been so comfortable around someone so quickly even with all the craziness from the day considered.

He turns his attention to the tv watching as the commercials end and sports center comes on reporting over the recent pro football games. "You like sports?" he asks curiously his eyes still on the tv reading the moving bar on the bottom of the screen about the scores, a small grin coming to his face when he see's the Bronco's managed to win their game. Declan was from Denver and was a big Patten Manning fan so naturally he loved them.

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Calin Stirling

Having the boy join him on the couch, Calin shifted a bit before he wrapped his arm around the other’s waist and pulled him close. ”At least that way we can also spend part of your birthday together. It’ll definitely be worth it.” He returned Declan’s smile before looking back to the television. He hadn’t realized he was even on the sports channel. He must have really zoned out of the world for him to not even realize what was on the television.

”I’m not a huge sports fan. I’ll watch it but I’m not cheering for one specific team. It’s more just to watch for entertainment purposes. I’m assuming you’re a sports fan?” He hadn’t pegged the boy as a sports fan, but he also hadn’t pegged him as a musician. There were many sides to Declan than he expected. Of course, Calin was more interested in live theater than he was sports. He would go to a play in a heartbeat. He had currently seen the one playing at the local theater but he heard Wicked was coming next and had already prebooked his seat.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Declan Harris

Declan instinctively leans his head onto Calin shoulder making himself comfortable against him "Yea actually. I don't play though. Just watch" he explains, it was obvious the boy didn't get much exercise given his small frame and slim waist. He moves his hand to rest on Calins knee, he like the other mans warmth and his scent seemed so relaxing. "Your really warm" he informs him his voice faint as he spoke.

Declans eyes stay on the tv as he showed the interview with Patten Manning over the game the previous day. "I wish I was actually good at sports. Though somehow I always ended up getting hurt" he admits with a bit of a laugh. He turns his had over to show Calin his wrist where a small scar comes down from his hand. "I even broke my wrist once playing basketball. It was so embarrassing"

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Calin Stirling

Calin melted when he was cuddled into, it seems that Declan was his calming mechanism. Too bad it would only be times like this, just the two of them in a private setting, that he could use this to his advantage. It made sense from Declan’s figure that he didn’t play majorly active sports, but none at all shocked Calin a bit. He had figured the boy had to at least play something light, maybe like baseball, or skating. According to Calin, dance as a sport since it took so much physical effort, and could easily be changed into figure skating or gymnastics. ”Well if we get you into dance it will greatly improve your athletic abilities. In the winter I like to go skating too since it works out your body in the same way as dance but takes a lot more balance.”

Tightening his grip on Declan, Calin rested his head against the boy’s. ”I’m glad I can be of service.” He wanted to make a comment about how cute the boy was but knew he would have many more chances to embarrass the boy later and just wanted to relish in the cuddling. The boy fit against him like a glove which made this feel all the more right for Calin. Screw age. It was just a number. This. This was why he wanted to be with the boy. They just seemed to melt together.

Seeing the scar on Declan’s wrist, Calin chuckled a bit before giving it a light kiss. ”I’m sorry you got hurt but how in the world did you do this playing basketball?” He had heard of many injuring from basketball but figured most were sprained ankles because of all the running and jumping they do. He wasn’t sure how one hurt one’s wrist during the game. Then again he had fractured his wrist skating by falling on it wrong. Maybe it wasn’t as unheard of after all. Either way he wanted to learn more about Declan so finding stories likes these, he wanted to take advantage of them to delve into Declan’s past.

OOC: ARERERLKJALKHF. I typed my entire post out twice on my phone app and each time it failed. Hence why it took so long for you to get this post. crying

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

Declan Harris

"Oh that's cool. I like skating. Though I haven't been in quite awhile" being from Colorado he loved winter sports, even if he wasn't very good at time, he had even tried snowboarding and skiing at one point, though after falling on his face enough times and catching a cold, he gave up on learning, ice skating came much more naturally to him.

He chuckled a bit as his question, to Declan it was a funny story though to his parents it was completely stupid of him, one of the few reckless things he had done in his life. "Well we were in practice and my friends and I got the bright idea to try a slam dunk like we saw on tv, since back then we had a lower basket for kids. And well needless to say I missed and I ended up landing on it wrong." he explains with a bit of a laugh "It wouldn't have broken except I keep on trying till one of my friend ended up falling on it and breaking it since he tried it right behind me" he continues, the memory coming to the forefront of his mind "My parents were super mad when I came home since they had to take off work to take me to the hospital"

Just as he finished his story the oven alarm went off, reluctantly he got off the coach and made his way into the kitchen to finish up preparing their meal, grabbing the plates from the table so he could make them and putting the remaining salad from lunch with the chicken. Setting the food and their glasses from earlier on the table to goes back in the living room "Foods ready"

[Ooc: Oh that sucks. If it helps that story is actually true, its how I broke my wrist when I was eleven]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff