Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iulus gently deposited Momo on the bed before trying to hang the hammocks for the kids, enlisting Lianne's help less because he needed it and more because he thought she might like something to do.
Alec set Lexie down in a little basket that had been provided for her, first putting down the cushion Iulus had sewn for her. He smiled down at the little girl, then put her right to the side of the low bed, so that he would be able to look down at her as he fell asleep.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Lianne yawned as she helped Iulus put up the hammocks. Once they were up, she was soon curled up in one asleep.
Lynn just kind of stood nearby, keeping herself calm. The room was bigger than she had expected, so she should be alright.

Hazel placed Jadyn beside his sister, and gave both of them a little kiss. She then sat on the bed and smiled up at Alec, beckoning for him to sit with her.
Iulus carried Momo over to a hammock and deposited him in it, the boy's limbs all over the place. Iulus then looked over at Lynn, his smiled fading a bit as he sensed her slight apprehension. "All right?" He asked.
Alec took Hazel in his arms as soon as he sat down, leaning his forehead against hers.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Yeah... I'm alright," Lynn said, quietly, looking up at him.

Hazel brought her hand up and rubbed his back. "So, this is it," she said.
"This is it." Alec agreed, full of love for his wife. He felt so much hope heading out to Maltese, like--like it was his destiny or something. Like he had felt towards the Mages College. There was something there for them, all of them.

Iulus walked over, tucking a loose strand of hair behind Lynn's ear. "Okay." He said quietly. "Just--whenever you don't feel okay, tell me?"

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hazel smiled up at him. "I think this is a good new start. For all of us," she murmured to him. "I'm so excited." She leaned in to kiss him, gently.

"OKay," Lynn said, and gave him a weak smile.
Alec kissed her back, intertwining one of his hands with hers, feeling the cold band of silver of her wedding ring press lightly into his hand. I never in a million years thought I could be this happy. Not even in my dreams. Thank you Hazel.

Iulus nodded, convinced that Lynn was hiding something, but determined not to push her. He himself was almost shaking with...something. Not nervousness exactly. But he couldn't believe that the next time they sat foot on land, they would be in Maltese.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Alec... Hazel thought happily. Alec, I couldn't even comprehend this kind of happiness before I met you. If I hadn't met you.... I don't know what would have become of me.

"We should... We should get some sleep," Lynn said, looking up at him and reaching to take his hand.
I feel just the same. Alec closed his eyes, kissing her softly, opening his mind and sharing the love and excitement and uncertainty that he felt.

Iulus nodded, lips quirking up a little when she held his hand. She didn't normally initiate physical affection, so he always felt...affirmed when she did. He lead them both over to the bed, only taking off his belt and shoes before climbing in.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hazel moved her hand up to run her fingers through his hair. "Alec, you're so beautiful," she breathed against his mouth. "And strong. And kind. And loving. I'm so lucky to have you."

Lynn walked over to the bed with him and took off her shoes before laying next to him. "Good night," she murmured.
"No Hazel, I'm the lucky one." he breathed, lips brushing against hers with his speech, then dipping his head to suck lightly at her pulse point, in between kisses murmuring words of affirmation and love. "You're the strong one. You carried our children, you carried me..."

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"You held me when I was scared. You took care of my while I was carrying the twins, and you won't let me blame myself for the past," Hazel breathed, her voice hitching a bit with his kissing. "I wouldn't be as strong as I am if you weren't there supporting me."
"Hazel, when I met you I was so...angry. Angry at my parents, angry at the College, angry at you--but you've let me feel something else, you've let me love..." Alec kissed all around her collarbone and neck and face, lips ghosting tenderly over her skin. "I would just be a black hole of hate without you."

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"And I would be a black hole of sorrow," Hazel said. "If not for you. There's more good in you than you give yourself credit for." She petted his back as he worked.
"Only because you brought it out of me." Alec smiled against her skin, giving her one last kiss before pulling back and leaning his forehead against hers.

"Good night." Iulus replied, wrapping his arms around her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff