Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alec smirked up at the expression on her face, yanking the belt off with an audible zipping noise and also placing it aside. Before doing anything else he slid his hands up under the hem of her shirt, just enough to expose her belly button. Her skin was so hot against his, almost feverish. He kissed her exposed stomach just below her navel.

---------------------------

Iulus' lips parted slightly, and he leaned his head into her hand when she stoked his hair. He leaned down and kissed all over her face, her brow and cheeks and jaw and lips and nose. He tugged gently on her, hoping to get her to sit down with him and make it easier to reach.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hazel bit her lip and tilted her head back against the door, a happy noise escaping her throat. She hoped he would continue like this.
=======

Hazel leaned her face against his shoulder as they rested on her bed. "Hey, Alec," she said, quietly and a little out of breath. She was already tired before they had started so now she was completely worn out.
---------------

Lynn sat down with him and leaned back to make it as easy for him as possible. Her hand went up to lightly rub his back.
"...yeah?" Alec asked, a little hoarsely. He let the glow wash over him, feeling warm and buzzing with content. He traced a finger over her bare side.

--------------------------

Iulus gently leaned Lynn back until they were both lying in the grass, kissing her jaw and then her neck and collarbone. A thought occurred to him then--well, back at the inn, when they had talked about scars, Lynn had licked him. Obviously he probably hadn't reacted like she'd hoped, but--she did it because she thought he would like it, right? Maybe she thought something like that would feel good--and maybe she's like it herself? Iulus squeezed his eyes shut, nervous, but--he ran his tongue up her neck to her jaw, lips still brushing softly against her skin.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"I was wondering, if you might be willing to teach me more about magic," Hazel said, softly. "I would really like to learn more." She shivered a bit as he traced along her side.

-----

Lynn's breath caught when he did that and her hands squeezed into fists. "Yes," she breathed when he stilled.
'Yeah, of course." He said, without thinking. Hazel was a great pupil, determined and talented and quite frankly a lot more humble than he had been. "What do you want to know?"

---------------------

Iulus could have cheered--he did pull back a little and grin, breathing quickly and excitedly. He noticed her balled fists and took one in his hands, a little curiously. He kissed her knuckles and then her wrist--and, what the hell, he had already made a risky move, what was another--sucked experimentally on the tender skin on her wrist. He could faintly feel her pulse beating against his lips.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Everything," Hazel responded, her voice still soft and tired. She was curious by nature and had always been told she would make a good magician if there was someone to teach her. Now, here was her chance.

-----------------

"Nnn..." Lynn made a little noise as he did that, her chest heaving a bit. She didn't realize it was possible to feel like this. Maybe this was why Hazel hooked up with people, not that Lynn had any hook up plans. Still, though she could understand now.
He chuckled lowly at this. "Well, we'd better get started then." Alec felt his eyes drifting closed despite his best efforts. "But first I think a nap might be in order. You tuckered me out."

--------------------

Iulus pulled back a little, pleased at the result his attentions were getting. He looked down at her, at the movement made by her breathing. His cheeks went pink, and desire seized him again, desire to see and touch more of her. He gulped a little and kissed her, trying to memorize the taste of her lips and the feel of her skin. he shifted so that he was lying mostly beside her instead of supporting himself on top of her, and draped an arm across her waist.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Yeah..." Hazel said, her eyes already closed. Soon, she was out.

-----------

Lynn kissed him for a while and then pulled back a bit, to catch her breath.
Alec slept peacefully for a few hours, snuggled up with Hazel.

-------------------

Iulus also backed off, his cheeks very pink and his heart rate going very fast. He settled in beside Lynn, looking at her face, his cheek pressing into the soft grass, arm still around her.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"I'm glad you're here," Lynn said, smiling at him, gently.
"Me too." Iulus blushed under her gaze, and he wrapped his arm around her a little more tightly. "I never want to leave your side."

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"I'd like that," Lynn said, leaning her face against his.
Iulus tilted his head into hers, relishing her closeness. He stayed there with her for a little while, just laying beside her in silence.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Lynn did the same, feeling content to just lay there with him until the world ended. Unfortunately, there were real life things to think about, so she did eventually move to sit up. "We should probably eat at some point," she said.
"Oh--uh-uh." Iulus pulled back a little, looking doubtfully at the sky, which looked like rain. He got up and extended his hand to Lynn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff