What band member do you like best?

Wol (Lee Joon Su) 0.39473684210526 39.5% [ 15 ]
Jeongsin (Gwang Jung-Keun) 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
Jisang (Park Ji Sang) 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 4

learnian's Wife

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

”Here you go, girls! Let me know if you need anything else.” Mai Rin smiled at the server and said thank you before accepting her bowl from her cousin and slowly beginning to eat. Three weeks. It had been three weeks since she’d woken up in bed with Wol, obviously they were clothed but still. It came as quite the shock. Practice had been going pretty well in her opinion, but apparently not in Mr. blonde perfectionists. It was like she couldn’t do a damn thing right. It wasn’t her fault she’s not as adept at dancing as Han Ni and Chae Rin are. He was holding her to the standards entertainment companies hold their idols to, and while she liked the challenge and it drove her to hone her skills, she didn’t appreciate being talked down to all the time. She honestly wondered who it was that shoved the stick so far up Wol’s a** s**t came out his mouth every time he spoke. ”So, what movie are we watching tonight? Any ideas?” Mai sighed happily as Rinnie mentioned movies, honestly she was so thankful to have a break from Major Pain’s military style practices. This break the boys were ‘giving’ them was seriously much needed for all three girls but especially for her. Seriously. No one’s body should be pushed to its hard limits the way Wol pushed her.

“I don’t know what movie but probably something scary.” She spoke between bites of her food. It was so calm, they were all talking about their progress as far as practice went but then a group of clearly drunken idiots completely ruined it all. Mai looked them up and down and frowned and looked back at Chae Rin and Hannie who were both completely uncomfortable. As the man pulled up at chair Mai blinked and glared shaking her head as she muttered incredible under her breath. They were ignoring them, why the hell couldn’t they back the hell off? “You ladies look awfully lonely sitting here all by yourselves. How’s about we accompany you?” He may not have sounded as drunk as he appeared and acted to be however the things that he was hinting at made her gag with disgust. ”Yes, we mind, byuntae. We’re not interested in anything any of you have to offer… Please go away.” Please. She’d said please even though she really wanted to tell him where to go and what to do which included a bridge and jumping.”You wanna repeat that, girl?” Mai sat up straight and looked the man right in the eyes, ”You’re hard of hearing, then? I said that we’re not interested. Get your friends and get out of our faces, arrasuh?” Mai smiled smugly and waved as she watched the man and his friends walk away before finally relaxing and letting out a small sigh. ”Well, that’s a relief. Nice going, Mai!”Mai Rin smiled warmly at her cousins, "Ah, you're truly inspiring Mai. Bravo~” Mai chuckled, “Well they clearly weren’t getting the buzz off hint by us ignoring them so it just had to be said.” She shrugged and finished up her food.

Once dinner was over they made their way back to her house, this sleepover had been in the works for a good week now. Ever since the boys let them know they had the weekend off of practice she decided they’d just have one giant sleepover since spending time together was hard when they were constantly in the practice room at the beck, call and mercy of their k-pop idol partners. Mai smiled as she collapsed back on the couch, they talked for what felt like hours, and then they did each other’s hair and makeup. All the stuff girls do at sleepovers. Finally they’d went up and changed into their pajama’s, Mai rin dressed herself in a pair of adorable blue plaid shorts, a white tank top and a navy blue cardigan. They made their way downstairs and the three girl parked their bums down on her comfortably leather couch. She immediately regretted saying they’d watch a scary movie. White to be exact. Mai Rin had her fair share of awful idea in her life but this had to be one of the worst. Mai gulped as she huddled close to her cousins, holding their hands as she sat in the middle facing the flat screen TV. Yup. Worst idea of her entire freaking life. ”I’m not prepared for this. Really, I’m not… Can’t we just watch an action movie?” Mai felt the same as Chae Rin though she really didn’t want to say anything and tried to put on as brave a face as she could. After all, she was the one who suggested a horror movie in the first place, she had her pride, she couldn’t go just saying no to finishing the movie she picked out. "Don't worry about it Rinnie. We're right here. Here, let me braid your hair." Mai Rin smiled over at Hannie and then fixed her eyes on the movie, ”I hate you both.” Mai Rin pouted and looked over at Rinnie, “You know you love us both.” She grinned over at Rinnie but her grin fell to a frown as she grabbed a throw pillow and used it to hide her face from the terrors on the screen.

Things just got weirder and weirder in the movie and scarier and scarier. Mai gasped as Rinnie moved and got up, she looked over at her curiously. “Rinnie?” Mai frowned and bit her lip, "Wau, did not see that one coming! Rinnie are you okay?" Mai looked over Chae Rin and stood. ”I… thought I heard something. Must have been my imagination. I blame you both for making me watch this movie.” Mai Rin smiled reassuringly at her cousin, “Don’t worry about it sweetie it’s fine.” At least that’s what she thought until her ******** power up and went out. ”What the hell?”

Mai Rin felt tremors of fear running up and down her spine, if the lights were on and she could be seen her cousins would see a VERY pale, terrified Mai Rin. Mai Rin wrapped her arms around her cousin and choked back the tears that threatened to fall. There was a lump in her throat that she also swallowed. “I’m scared…” "Me too Rinnie, me too." She shouldn’t have been scared, it was just a movie and the lights going out was just a coincidence right? No. Rinnie said she heard voices earlier, what if she were right? What if…what if there was someone outside? She was forcing herself to relax, “Hey let’s just calm down, power will come on in a few.” She sounded so sure of herself…until she heard the very loud sound of glass shattering followed by a very familiar voice. ”Girls! Where are you? We’re coming to find you!” Mai’s blood ran cold and she felt a wave of nausea wash over her, they were in her house. IN HER HOUSE. This was all her fault, she shouldn’t have opened her mouth. ”Oh my god! There’s someone in the house! Go! Hurry!” Mai let Rinnie push her towards her parents bedroom. Abba. Her abba could help them ”Hurry! Come on!” She wasn’t even sure where in the house they were her mind was so ******** fogged with fear. But after blinking a few times she realized Rinnie had ushered them into her parents walk in closet. Mai frowned as Rinnie broke down. This was all her fault. ”Rinnie, you have your phone right? Call my dad! He’ll bring the entire police station over here!” She would have called if her phone wasn’t sitting on her damn coffee table. ”Ahjushi! There’s a group of men in the house! They broke in! We don’t know what to do, and we’re scared! Please help us!” Mai exhaled a breath she didn’t even realize she was holding as she heard Rinnie call her father uncle. Her dad would be here soon. He’d bring the entire ******** Gangnam police department as well. Mai blinked as Rinnie seemed to call someone else. She looked at her cousin, her eyes straining through the pitch black to see her, ”The guys and your father are on their way.”

The guys? She’d called the guys? As in curs’d? After what felt like an eternity of ******** terror Mai felt herself jump almost through the ceiling as she heard the soft knock followed by a voice she’d come to despise over the past few weeks though at the moment she felt the closest thing to love that she could feel for someone who she hated so much. ”It’s me, Wol. Open the door so I can make sure you’re all okay.” Mai moved over to the door at a very slow pace and finally opened it, her cheeks were tear stained. Marked black by the mascara that ran from her lashes. Her eyelids were swollen and her eyes were blood shot from the tears. Her nose was stuffy, her head was splitting and at this moment seeing their savior just for a moment she felt so dizzy. ”It’s okay. Everything is okay now.” Mai slowly nodded. It was okay right? But why. Why of all the men that had to find them why did it have to be Wol? Why couldn’t it have been JK or Jisang? ”How full is your attic, Mai?” His question blindsided her. How the hell did he know there was an attic in here? Had he gone exploring her house the night he slept over? ”It’s pretty empty… How did you know there was an attic in here? It’s too dark to tell, right?” Mai blinked as she crossed her arms under her chest and tapped her foot against the hard wood floor, waiting for an answer.”My eyes have adjusted.” She could hear the low creaking sound the attic door made as the string was tugged and it fell down. That low creak was the sound of salvation. Even if they got into the closet with the lights out it would be nearly impossible for them to see the slender chain that Wol used to pull the door down. Mai was thankful for Wol’s help up the stairs, she was shaking so badly at this point she could barely stand and without his help she probably would have fallen over. ”You’re safe now. There’s no way they can hurt you. Jisang, Jung-Keun and I are protecting you.” As he said those three magic words Mai leaned forward and wrapped her arms around him. Why or what the hell possessed her to do that, she had no clue. But she was so thankful to him. ”Thank you… so much.” She muttered and sighed as she pulled back right as he began to shrug away from her. Mai scooched into a corner far away from everyone else. They were safe.

Suddenly the attic door creaked open and Mai jumped slightly looking at the entrance she sighed as she saw Jung Keun, "Everyone is almost tied up. You'll have to be up here a bit longer." Tied up? Mai felt a small ghost of a smile play on her lips. Well it certainly would make things easier on her father, they wouldn’t have to go hunting through the neighborhood to find the person who would dare break into the expensive house in Seoul’s most wealthy district. "You all are okay, right? You didn't get hurt, did you?" Mai shook her head as she slowly moved out of the attic and down into the living room where Jisang seemed to be reunited with Hannie. Mai stood there awkwardly looking around the room, there was so much damage. Those bastards broke items that were priceless to her and her parents. Mai sighed and looked over at Wol, “Thank you. For coming and helping us. I don’t think you understand how much this means to us.” She stated. He had a cold dismissing way about him and in the past it bothered her, it still bothered her now. Did he even realize he likely saved their life’s? Those men would have raped them and maybe even killed them. “MAI RIN!” Mai’s head snapped in the direction of her front door as her father and an entire swat team swarmed into her house. “ABBA!” Rinnie and Hannie had their breakdowns before, her breakdown was now, seeing her father here she felt the tears wash over her as he rushed over to her. She literally collapsed in his arms, her knees decided to stop supporting her body weight. He caught her and held her close. Mai Rin sobbed in her father’s arms, listening to him reassure her that all would be well. It seemed like everything was coming together as there was a loud zapping sound and the house seemed to erupt in light as the lights came back on. Mai hissed as the light stung her eyes which had become used to the darkness.

“Owww.” She groaned and sighed rubbing her eyelids. “Chae Rin,”[ Mai looked up at her father as he spoke to her cousin, “Would it be okay if Mai Rin and Han Ni sleep over your house? This is a crime scene and we need to process everything.” Mai bit her lip and nodded, “Mai go pack an overnight bag.” Mai Rin nodded and blinked as it seemed like her father finally noticed the boys, “First you bring my drunken daughter home and how you’re rescuing her. I cannot thank you enough Wol, Jung Keun, Jisang.” Mai smiled and sighed looking over at her cousins she led them back up to her room, she packed her overnight bag and watched as the girls gathered their things. “Ready to go?” She bit her lip as she made her way downstairs. “Wait. Let us interview the boys.” Mai nodded as she sat down on the couch and looked at her cousins, “We’re really lucky you know that right?” She muttered as she pulled her knees to her chest. God had allotted her with dumb luck. But with all that seemed to be happening it almost seemed like her dumb luck stores would run out. After the three idols were interviewed they emerged from the kitchen. Mai stood up and sighed, “Boys do you mind taking the girls to Rinnie’s house? I’d feel at ease with you there with them.” Mai raised a brow, this coming from her ultra over protective father was shocking to her. “I’m going to put a protective detail around the neighborhood in the event there’s more of these bastards. They’ll be a squad car outside the house Rinnie, no one will both you three. I’ll check in on you once he stop processing the scene.” Mai rin slowly nodded and looked over at Wol and the boys, “Thank you, we really appreciate you walking us to Rinnie’s.” She found herself smiling even though she really wanted to be serious.

NOTES & OTHER CRAP

MAI RIN KOREAN
                                                  MAI RIN ENGLISH
                                                  OTHER
                                                  OTHER
                                                  OTHER
                                                  MAI RIN'S OUTFIT
                                                  MAI RIN'S PAJAMA'S
                                                  MAI RIN'S APPEARANCE
                                                  GRAPHIC (C) MA CHERIE AMOUR
                                                  TRANSLATIONS -
                                                  NONE
                                                  OOC -
                                                  Gyah I hope this is okay <3

learnian's Wife

Fashionable Sex Symbol

It had been three weeks since they’d initially practiced that time at Mai’s house. He couldn’t get over Hannie’s voice, the girl could sing, dance and she’s gorgeous. He truly wanted to know why she hadn’t auditioned for one of the music companies. She’s good enough in his opinion to be a YG idol, she could have her pick of whatever company she would work for. God know she’s talented enough. Jisang groaned softly, the sound of his baby brother’s cellphone going off awakening him from the light slumber he’d fallen into. ”Who the hell is it? It’s ******** midnight.” He all but hissed as he rolled over, trying to tune out the sounds of the TV that Wol was likely flipping through. "Oh, it’s Chae Rin. I wonder what she wants… Yeobosayo?” The sound of Rinnie’s name caused him to open his eyes and focus. He could hear her voice loud and clear, he could hear the terror in it. Most of all, he couldh ear what sounded like Hannie’s voice whimpering in the background. ”Someone broke into Mai’s house. There’s a group of men looking for them. By the way Chae Rin was crying, I assume they’re dangerous… We have to help them.” He hadn’t even heard his brother say they had to help them. JIsang had already jumped up and tossed on his shoes waiting by the door. ”Hurry the hell up.” When Jung Keun said lets go they all ran to Mai’s house. He felt just as horrified as the girls but for a different reason. Hannie.

If they hurt her he’d kill each and every one of them. If there was more than one. If not he’d kill the one. Either way it would be a massacre. When they got in he looked around, he could hear the men calling out for the girls. It was like ice was running through his veins. His overprotective instincts kicked in and he looked at Wol, ”Wol, Jung-Keun and I will handle the men. You go find the girls and keep them safe, okay?” When Wol nodded and walked off, Jisang looked over at Jung Keun and nodded, both boys sneaking in quietly. It didn’t take him long to find them, they were after all trashing poor Mais house. He’d split up from Jung Keun, they’d cover more ground that way. Jisang prowled the house finding men easily he snuck up behind one and easily got his hand over the guys mouth and the other around his neck, applying pressure he put the guy into a choke hold and put him literally to sleep before letting his body fall with a god awful thud. ”Who’s there!” He smirked as one of the guys called out, ” Your worst ******** nightmare.” He said in an eerily calm voice as he charged the guy taking him and the one behind him down his elbow digging into the mans windpipe, cutting off the oxygen supply. It killed him on the inside that he couldn’t kill these men. Instead taking their ability to breathe from them until they passed out would have to suffice. ”I’ll kill you! He heard the sound of a switchblade and he smirked as he spun around and swung, his fist hitting the poor mans nose. He could smell the blood and at that moment he was thankful he hadn’t taken Jung Keuns no blood for a week challenge now or else he’d have lost control.

Jisang took about three guys down while he made his way between the rooms. Mai’s house is really big, it had to have at least five rooms. He’d only seen the bottom floor not the upstairs so he couldn’t gauge the true size or how many rooms there were. He could sense Jung Keun there, he had likely finished up and was going to find the girls and Wol. He hoped to god Wol hadn’t hurt them. He didn’t smell their blood which was a good thing. Jisang saw the fallen bodies of the men who Jung Keun seemed to have taken out. ”Tying them up…good idea.” He went to the garage and grabbed rope and went about tying up all the men he’d knocked out. Once everyone was tied up he made his way up the steps and explored until he found Mai’s parents room. He could sense his brothers presence so he leaned in the doorway, watching as they each emerged from the closet. He nodded at the boys, his eyes taking in the disheveled appearances of the girls. The moment his eyes landed on Han Ni he felt his heart clench. When she smiled so sincerely at him he swore he’d die and go to hell then and there. She was beautiful. Even with mascara and eyeliner lines streaking down her milky cheeks she was still a goddess in mortal form. "I'm really glad that you and your brothers came to save us. I don't know what we would have done..." When they exited the closet and Han Ni went and sat down on the bed, breaking down into tears he felt his heart breaking. He didn’t want to see her cry. He hated woman crying, but he hated that Han Ni was crying because all he wanted to do was kiss her tears away and hold her in his arms. But…would that be appropriate? Holding her now while she was an emotional wreck?

Screw it. Jisang silently walked over and pulled Han Ni into his arms. After a short moment he pulled her off the bed and held her tighter, gently running his fingers through her chocolate tresses. "Shh... Hannie you're okay now. You're safe now." Having her holding him back made his heart beat faster in his chest. Could she hear the way his heart pounded against his ribcage? He blinked as she gasped and stepped back, he immediately missed the warmth that her body provided against him. "T-there's blood on your face and clothes. Are you okay?" Jisang was confused, he looked down and raised a brow at the blood on his clothes. Disgusting. It belonged to scum and now he was going to have to burn a perfectly good Gucci shirt. "Yes Hannie, I'm fine. It's not my blood. It's most likely from one of the guys downstairs." Jisang expected her to be disgusted like she was when he’d beat those scumbag boys up three weeks before. However instead she just dragged him to the bathroom. He plopped down and sighed softly as her baby soft skin touched his, wiping off the blood. He didn’t understand why but this gesture touched him clear down to his pitch black soul. ”Thank you again, for everything. I don't know what I.. I mean what we would have done without you."

Jisang smiled, ”I’m just happy Rinnie called my baby brother on accident.” He was, he didn’t even want to think about what would have happened if she hadn’t called them first. "So, I think the police are here. You should probably get down there and explain what happened and why you all are involved." Jisang nodded and sighed watching as she retreated from the bathroom, he sat there for a moment just thinking about everything. He really felt relief now. Jisang stood up and stretched and made his way downstairs and he greeted Mai Rin’s father and the other officers. “First you bring my drunken daughter home and how you’re rescuing her. I cannot thank you enough Wol, Jung Keun, Jisang.” Jisang nodded and looked over at the girls on the couch. They looked so miserable and scared. He wanted desperately to go back over and pull Han Ni into his arms and just hold her there and never let her go…unless she needed food or the bathroom. But otherwise not let her go. He didn’t understand why he cared so much about a mortal girl. He never cared. IF anything of the three of them he cared the least. Jung Keun always told him to be careful or he’d end up like their a*****e of a father. But…he had emotions unless their father. The man is an emotionless a*****e. Jisang really didn’t like the idea of the girls going to Rinnie’s by themselves but before he could open his mouth to talk Mai’s dad spoke again. “Wait. Let us interview the boys.” Jisang sighed and moved into the kitchen where they were each interviewed separately and then all together. Jung Keun did most of the talking because it was him who Rinnie called. When the interview was over Jisang got up and moved into the living room , “Boys do you mind taking the girls to Rinnie’s house? I’d feel at ease with you there with them.” Jisang shook his head, ”Not at all, we were actually going to walk them there anyway even if you hadn’t asked us.” He knew when he said that he was vocalizing both Joon Su and Jung Keun’s thoughts, because they were both thinking the same thing. “I’m going to put a protective detail around the neighborhood in the event there’s more of these bastards. They’ll be a squad car outside the house Rinnie, no one will both you three. I’ll check in on you once he stop processing the scene.”

Those must be the perks of being the chief of police’s daughter. Jisang walked next to Han Ni in silence, he looked down at her and bit his lip before sliding his hand into her, intertwining their fingers together. He didn’t care if his brothers questioned him or the girls did. He didn’t want to let her go or out of his sight. Was this was one of those stupid mutts felt like when they mated a female? Some would think Jisang was treating Han Ni like an overprotective brother would treat their younger sister. However, that wasn’t the case at all. He wanted to rip the eyes out of any man who looked at her in a sexual way. He wanted to kiss her in front of everyone as a testament to them and a way to say ******** off she’s mine. Was that how he felt? Yes. He wanted her to be his. Jisang let out a sigh. This was all too much. He’d known her for a freaking month yet he wanted to claim her as his own, this is crazy. It made no sense. He’d been with thousands of girls over his eternity of life and never was he ever attracted to them in the way he is to Han Ni. He wasn’t even attracted this way when he was human all those years ago. These new feelings were confusing to him. But he knew one thing, he does indeed have feelings for her. Now the big question is to tell her or not to. For now he was going to keep his mouth shut and not act like some stupid overprotective love struck boyfriend around her and just keep his cool. She probably still was afraid of him since he beat those guys up. He wanted to win her trust and get her that way. ”Looks like we’re here.” He smiled at the girls. ” Will you guys be okay alone or do you want us to camp out on the floor or something?”

NOTES & OTHER CRAP

JISANG KOREAN
                                              JISANG ENGLISH
                                              OTHER
                                              OTHER
                                              OTHER
                                              JISANG'S OUTFIT
                                              JISANG'S APPEARANCE
                                              GRAPHIC (C) CHINGUGA
                                              TRANSLATIONS -
                                              NONE
                                              OOC -
                                              NONE

Quotable Enthusiast

9,375 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
                  As Mai’s father began interviewing the boys Hannie took a seat next to Rinnie on the couch and curled her knees into her chest. She was still shaking from the incident, but she was feeling much better because they had gotten caught. Hannie looked around the kitchen and sighed at all of the devastation that the men had caused. It was going to take a lot to get this place cleaned up again. Taking her eyes off of what was now a crime scene, Hannie crept a glance towards the kitchen where she knew Jisang was. She laid her head down on her knees and closed her eyes, thinking of how it felt to be in his arm, and how safe he made her feel. It was almost enough to forget about how dangerous he seemed a few nights ago. She began to wonder just how dangerous he was. After tonight she was grateful, but taking on a lot of men alone isn’t something an average human is capable of doing. She furrowed her brows and attempted to rid herself of her suspicious thoughts and lifted her head just as the boys returned to the living room with Mai’s father accompanying them.

Hannie untangled herself and stood knowing that they would be leaving soon. In that instant a knot formed in her stomach. Rinnie’s house was just a few houses down, but she was still scared to death that other men might be lurking and waiting for them. ”Boys do you mind taking the girls to Rinnie’s house? I’d feel at ease with you there with them.” Hannie hid back a relieved sigh as she looked to the boys with a hopeful look in her eyes. She would understand if they said no, because they had already done so much for them, but she hoped that they would comply as she would feel a lot safer with Jisang – as well as Wol and Jung Keun – around. ”Not at all; we were actually going to walk them there anyway even if you hadn’t asked us.”
                  Hannie hid her face behind Rinnie’s shoulder to hide the smile that that sentence gave her. She was so happy, and it made some weight fall off her shoulders. Hannie lifted her eyes to meet Jisangs as Mai’s father spoke to Rinnie about a protective unit outside her home. She said nothing, but she was hoping to convey that she was grateful.

Hannie and Jisang walked silently side by side. She was blushing, but she blamed it on the chilly n** in the air. She wrapped her arms around her body and sighed before glancing around. She was paranoid of course, even when she was with the person who made her feel safest. Hannie was just about to turn her head forward when she felt Jisang slide his hand into hers and intertwine his fingers with hers. She sucked in a breath and looked up at him as a jolt of electricity shot through her body. Why was did she feel all tingly every time he touched her? He was handsome, and he was nice, and she liked him but she knew that these types of feelings were not normal. Hannie looked down as her face turned bright red. It felt like her face was on fire, but she didn’t tear away from him. It felt nice, and her worries about the bad men from earlier seemed to slip away in that instant. Truth was, she liked Jisang a lot more then she led on. She had liked him ever since she first laid eyes on him in person. She had been a fan of the band for a while before hat, but she was never head over heels crazy about Jisang until she met him. It was the reason why she let him spend the night the first day that they met.

When the group arrived at Rinnie’s house Hannie turned to Jisang and looked up at him as he spoke. ”Looks like we’re here.” She nodded and looked over at the house, but she didn’t want to let go of his hand. ”Will you guys be okay alone or do you want us to camp out on the floor or something?” Hannie shouldn’t have been so excited about inviting the boys to spend the night, but she honestly thought that it was a good idea. ”I would appreciate it, but then again this isn’t my house. It’s up to Rinnie.” Hannie turned to Rinnie then and gave her the pouty face. ”Rinnie, can Jisang, JK, and Wol please stay the night? I’d feel safer if they’re with us.” To Hannies surprise, Rinnie complies with a simple head nod. Hannie smiled and looked up to Jisang – eyes sparkling. ”Let’s go inside. It’s cold out here.” She led the way inside and hesitantly let go of his head as she took off her shoes.

Hannie ran up to Rinnie’s room and grabbed a pair of sweat pants because she was cold, and then hopped back down the steps and made her way into the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea to calm her nerves. As she waited for the water to boil she made her way back to Jisang’s side and rubbed her hands together. ”So… um.. Do you want to lay down or something? I’m sure you must be tired. There are plenty of couches for you all to sleep on. They’re pretty comfortable. I’ll just run and grab you all some blankets and pillows.” Hannie wanted to keep herself busy so she wouldn’t stress. It was her way of remaining calm. Hannie came back down stairs once more and placed the things down before turning to Jisang again. She clasped her hands behind her back. ”I know I’ve said this already, but thank you… thank you so much for being there when I needed you.” With that, Hannie leaned forward and stood on her tip toes expecting to place a kiss on Jisang’s cold cheek, only he turned at the last minute. Hannie ended up pressing her lips against him. In shock, Hannie quickly pulled away squealed; she ran into the kitchen to hide her embarrassment. She blushed like crazy as she began making her tea. She couldn’t believe something like that just happened, especially with what happened earlier. As Hannie looked down and waited for her tea to cool down, she brought a hand up to her lips. She smiled and shook her head, scolding herself for liking the accidental kiss.

OOC STUFF

Quotable Enthusiast

9,375 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
          Jung-Keun stepped off the latter after telling everyone that it was safe to come down now and waited by the latter to assist the girls with getting down. The first to leave was Hannie, as he knew she was itching to see Jisang. He found it adorable how much she liked him. It was obvious to most who observed the two of them. The next down was Chae Rin, who when leaving the closet, immediately headed for a chair in the corner of the room. He felt upset that she was so shaken up and scared. He wanted to comfort her, but he knew it wouldn’t be appropriate. The next down was Mai, and then Wol. The two men followed Mai out of the closet after exchanging a small glance at each other. ”Be on alert Joon-Su. Who knows if any of those bastards are lurking around somewhere.” Jung Keun said this to him as he put a hand on the man’s shoulder. After dropping his arm, JK turned to glance at Rinnie, who hadn’t moved from her spot in the corner of the room. She was staring at him, and he supposed it was because it was dark and she didn’t think she’d get caught. He could see her clearly, as his eyes were much sharper than hers, and he kept his eyes on her as he strode forward and kneeled down next to the chair that she sat in. She hadn’t noticed him move, so she looked around the room for him, and when she couldn’t find him, she began to lay her head down on her knee with a disappointed sigh.

JK couldn’t help but smile at the way she seemed to rely on his presence. ”You seem pretty shaken up. Do you think you’ll be alright after this?” He wiped the satisfied look off his face and replaced it with a look of worry as he glanced at her features. When she heard him speak, her movements suggested that she was happy that he was so close, but she was restraining herself. She sighed and shrugged and replied to him with a short, ”I don’t know.” He was pleased with this because at least she was speaking to him. Some people would be too shocked to even say anything. As Chae Rin turned her head away from him, Jung Keun leaned in a bit closer to examine her body for any wounds that she could have gotten before he got there. As he remained there, she turned her head to him. They were very close, and he was nervous. His breath caught in his throat and he gulped, wondering what to do from there. He leaned back slowly until he felt her touch his bare chest. It sent electric chills down his spine, and he struggled to slow his heartbeat. He looked down, wondering how it was that she could have accessed his bare chest, when he noticed that his shirt had been torn and tattered in the struggle not long before. ”Mianhae. I thought you were hurt… You’re not, right?”

Normally, he would have been furious that one of those bastards had managed to slice his really expensive shirt, but he was frozen to the spot. He almost didn’t hear her speak. After a moment of collecting himself, he slowly shook his head. ”A-ani. I’m fine.” Their eyes met for a moment after he spoke before she turned her head, looking straight ahead. He was glad because if she had looked at him any longer, she would have noticed the blush on his face. He didn’t say a word to her, but continued to stay frozen in the spot, reminding himself of the feeling that he had when she intimately touched him like that. They had touched skin before when they were dancing together, but it had always been for practice, and he knew that it meant nothing to the two of them... But right then, that had to mean something. She was slowly breaking out of her introverted shell and getting closer to him. He couldn’t help but smile at the thought of that. Jung Keun shook his head as he was spacing out and turned to Chae Rin as she began to speak. ”I know this is probably not what you wanted to do on your day off, but I appreciate the fact that you all came all the way over here.” Before he said anything to contradict her, she continued. ”I don’t think it would have ended well if I hadn’t accidentally called you. Thank you for protecting us.” She seemed embarrassed saying all of this, as she turned her head away to finish what she was saying. ”I hope we didn’t put you through too much trouble.” He saw the muscles in her face form a strained smile that faded shortly after it had begun.

Jung-Keun didn’t know what to say. He wanted to reassure her that she didn’t need to feel apologetic for calling them, and that he was glad that they had, otherwise the situation would have ended a lot differently, but not words would come out. Instead, he slowly raised a hand and lifted it towards her head, slowly, as if raising his hand to a timid animal. His hand was inches from the top of her head when she spoke and startled him. He dropped his hand. ”We should probably head down to talk to them.” With nothing more said, Chae Rin stood and walked out of the room. He heard her rummaging through her closet as he stood, so she hadn’t headed downstairs by herself. He was glad, because he wanted to go down together, as he was still in protection mode. After she got what she was looking for, he assumed a pair of shoes, she found her way next to him, and they headed downstairs together.

On the last step of the stairs, JK cleared the glass directly underneath the step and allowed Chae Rin to go before him. Once downstairs, Jung Keun assessed the damage with a half angry, half nervous look on his face. He hoped that he wouldn’t get in trouble for breaking all of this stuff in Mai’s house. Fortunately, that was the least of everyone’s concern as the culprits were carted away in police vehicles. He looked around and found Jisang and Joon-Su with Mai’s father, whom he recognized from three or so weeks ago when they all met here to discuss their show case ideas. He made his way over to them as well, and heard him thank the three of them. He told the officer that it was nothing and that he was just glad that they had made it in time. After that, they interviewed the boys. Jung Keun had to do most of the talking because he was quick with coming up with a story, and it was he that received the phone call from Chae Rin. They asked their round of questions, and then they were free to go. Jung Keun found his way to Chae Rin’s side and stuck close for the remainder of the time in the house.

”Boys do you mind taking the girls to Rinnie’s house? I’d feel at ease with you there with them.” Jung Keun felt relief in his stomach as he knew that as long as the girls were with the three of them, they would be safe. ”Not at all, we were actually going to walk them there anyway even if you hadn’t asked us.” Jisang was right; they would have ended up secretly following the girls to Chae Rin’s house, regardless of if they were walking or if they were going by car. He was glad that they had permission to go with them, even if the walk was short. “I’m going to put a protective detail around the neighborhood in the event that there’s more of these bastards. They’ll be a squad car outside the house Rinnie, so no one will bother you three. I’ll check in on you once we stop processing the scene.” Jung Keun knew that they were safer being with three vampires at all times than with police officers staked outside the house, but he said nothing and instead put his hands in his pockets as he looked to Chae Rin, wondering if all of this was alright with her.

They left shortly after speaking with Mai’s father and Jung Keun walked next to Chae Rin in silence for a while. In front of them, he could see Ji Sang and Hannie holding hands and walking next to each other like they were a couple. He wondered if they knew what they looked like to other people, or if they even cared. He could tell that they either really liked each other, or they were in love. He looked down at Chae Rin, who thankfully had on a sweater that looked warm, for it was a windy night and it was in the sixties. ”Do you think they know that they look like they’re dating?” He spoke, referring to the love birds ahead of them in an attempt to lighten the mood. ”They are cute though, aren’t they? I think so.” He turned his head straight and sighed, finding that the two ahead of them looked comfortable. He started to wonder if he would ever have that kind of relationship with Chae Rin, and then he stopped himself. He knew that she wasn’t the one to openly show feelings that Hannie did, and she surely wasn’t going to do so if she didn’t like you. He wasn’t the best guy for her to be with, and despite being thankful towards him, he knew her feelings weren’t anything else than friendship at this point, which he was okay with. He didn’t need anything else from her other than her friend ship.

He stayed quiet for the remainder of the walk, and as they neared Chae Rins house, he let her lead him to the front door, where he stood next to her, wondering what to do next, and wondering what she was going to do. ”Looks like we’re here.” He heard Jisang speak behind him, and he continued with, ”Will you guys be okay alone or do you want us to camp out on the floor or something?” Jisang meant for it to sound like a joke, but in his heart he knew he was dead serious. Even if they weren’t invited in, the boys were still going to stay and watch the house until morning. By the looks of it, that wouldn’t be necessary as Hannie really wanted them to come inside. Jung Keun turned to look at her as she spoke. ”I would appreciate it, but then again this isn’t my house. It’s up to Rinnie.” His eyes followed her as she approached Rinnie and gave her a pouting face. ”Rinnie, can Jisang, Jung Keun, and Joon Su please stay the night? I’d feel safer if they’re with us.” He didn’t expect her to actually agree to that, but when she nodded her head yes, he lifted his brow in surprise.

Chae Rin unlocked the door and they all entered. He was hesitant because he knew she would rather be alone, but he wanted to stay there and protect her. Jisang and Hannie went off on their own, and so did Mai and Joon-Su. He felt awkward, because he didn’t know what to do. Did he make himself at home, or did he stay there next to Chae Rin until she told him otherwise? Instead of doing either, he shut the door behind him and locked it tight, and then took off his shoes. He had been to her house several times before, but this was the first time after dark, and he felt like it was a whole new house. Jung Keun looked around with his hands in his pockets and slowly stepped away from the door, though he didn’t get far when he noticed Hannie and Jisang kiss. He widened his eyes in surprise and as Hannie scurried into the kitchen in surprise, he made his way to Jisang. ”Wow, you're face is so red.” He held up his arms as if he was going to catch Jisang, who looked like he could fall over at any moment. When he seemed alright, Jung Keun left and sat down on the couch, playing with a pillow that was beside him.

OOC STUFF

sceletus's Fangirl

User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                                                              Wol didn't have to wait long until he heard Jung-Keun's familiar footsteps approach the attic. He scooted away from the door just as it opened and greeted the vampire with a slight nod of the head. He heard the male speak, informing them that they'd only have to wait a little while longer, since all of the intruders were tied up and wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon. Jung-Keun then asked everyone if they were alright, to which they all replied that they were unharmed, obviously relieving the man. Then, one by one, the girls left the attic and Wol followed, shutting the door behind him. In the room, he saw Jisang, who was happily reunited with Han Ni, and Jung Keun, who moved to the corner of the room to comfort Chae Rin. For once, he didn't even think about the girl. He knew that JK was plenty worried and that bothering the girl would only piss him off, so he instead made his way to Mai's side and followed her downstairs, where they inspected the damages. He couldn't think of anything to say, so he remained quiet until he heard the girl speak. "Thank you. For coming and helping us. I don’t think you understand how much this means to us." In reply, he simply nodded his head. He still couldn't think of anything to say, and a simple 'you're welcome' didn't seem very appropriate, though he knew she likely expected that much.

"MAI RIN!" He heard someone yell out ecstatically, snapping his head in the direction which the yell came. He saw Mai's father barge in, followed by a whole swat team, which he found unnecessary. Wol could see the tears welling in Mai's eyes as the older man approached and threw his arms around her. The girl burst into uncontrollable sobs and literally collapsed in his arms, leaving Wol to stand there awkwardly and watch. While it was touching to see such a reunion, he was somewhat envious that Mai decided to wait until her father arrived to have her breakdown, rather than go to him like Han Ni did to Jisang. Not that he wanted to comfort her or anything. He just wanted to feel as though he was needed in the situation, like he was wanted for protection. Immersed in thought, he hardly noticed the sound of the electricity cutting on and was left blinded when light filled the once dark room. He winced and covered his eyes as he adjusted to the change in brightness. "Owww." Wol heard Mai, who'd stopped crying, complain, turning his attention to her father as he spoke to Chae Rin, asking if her cousins could sleep at her house that night.

"First you bring my drunken daughter home and how you’re rescuing her. I cannot thank you enough Wol, Jung Keun, Jisang." The man then thanked them, but again, Wol didn't know what to say and left the other two vampires to do the talking. In serious situations, Wol often lost his ability to speak, as he was usually sarcastic and witty and he felt that was unnecessary in such situations. He also sucked at comforting, another reason why he'd rather keep his mouth shut. Looking around the room, he spotted Mai and the other two girls hurrying up the stairs, most likely into her bedroom to pack an overnight bag, as her father asked her to do earlier. It made him feel at ease knowing that the girls wouldn't have to sleep in the house they'd almost been raped or murdered in because he knew they would feel safe. He just wished they wouldn't have to go alone, that he, Jung-Keun and Jisang could go with them and comfort them--or try to in Wol's case--for the remainder of the night.

Not long after the police arrived, the three of them were given interviews. They asked Wol the standard questions and then brought them together to ask a few more questions. He remained quiet through most of the joint-interview, leaving Jung-Keun to answer to answer most of the questions. When the interview ended, Wol made his way back into the living room, where he took Mai's side, standing close enough for her to feel his presence but not enough for her to feel uncomfortable. "Boys do you mind taking the girls to Rinnie’s house? I’d feel at ease with you there with them." Finally, the question he'd been waiting for. Honestly, he wouldn't have been comfortable allowing them to walk off on their own since he didn't know whether there were any other thugs that wanted to harm them. That being said, they probably would have followed them regardless of being asked, for that very reason. "We don't mind at all." He spoke up, though he doubted anyone heard him over Jisang's reply. "I’m going to put a protective detail around the neighborhood in the event there’s more of these bastards. They’ll be a squad car outside the house Rinnie, no one will both you three. I’ll check in on you once he stop processing the scene.”

Wol walked leisurely at Mai's side, easily keeping up with her slow pace. He remained close, but didn't make any other moves, unlike Jisang who held Han Ni's hand. Usually, the idea of holding Mai's hand was less than appealing to the vampire, but given the currently situation Wol actually considered it. He could use the comfort card as an excuse later on if she ever asked about it. However, he decided not to because he didn't want her to think he wanted to take advantage of her. Because he certainly didn't. Not this time. That would be extremely inappropriate, even for him. He looked down at Mai as she walked, noticing that the tip of her nose started to turn red from the cold. For some reason, he actually wanted to drape an arm around her or something along those lines to keep her warm and he soon found himself doing so despite his earlier thoughts. Slowly, he snaked his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him to keep her warm. He knew that his body temperature was colder than hers by several degrees, but warmer, by far, than the cool night air that nipped at her exposed skin. Without saying anything, he continued to walk, holding her close, until they approached Chae Rin's ever so familiar house.

"Looks like we're here." Jisang spoke up first. "Will you guys be okay alone or do you want us to camp out on the floor or something?" Wol knew that, despite Jisang's usual cheerful tone, the male did not plan to leave, even if they said they would be alright. He cared too much about Han Ni to leave her alone after what happened. Han Ni soon replied to the male, stating that she would be okay with it, but that it wasn't her house, it was Rinnie's house and therefore her decision whether they would stay or go. Han Ni practically begged her cousin to allow the three of them to stay, knowing how she felt about people being at her house. Wol expected Rinnie to protest, but she simply nodded her head and followed everyone inside, which he found strange because it was so unlike her. Jisang and Han Ni were the first to enter the house, followed by Jung-Keun and Chae Rin, and finally he and Mai. He noticed that JK lingered in the foyer with Chae Rin, but he had no intentions of copying them. Instead, he lead Mai into the living room, sitting her down on the love seat and slowly dropping his arm from her shoulder. "Do you think you'll be alright after this?" He questioned after a while of silence, his voice sweet and soothing, with no hint of his usual sarcastic tone. She replied, telling him that she would try, before resting her head on his shoulder. Usually he would have shrugged her off, but instead, he lifted his arm to once again wrap around her shoulder. He let his hand rub and pat her arm gently for a few minutes as a way of comforting her.

"You should lay down." He dropped his arm and shrugged his shoulder slightly to get her attention. She complied, lifting her head and laying back on the pillows and straightening her legs. Once she seemed to be in a comfortable position, he draped a blanket over her body, tucking it slightly so that she wouldn't feel a breeze. After that was done, he prepared to stand, but she wrapped a hand around his wrist to stop him. He turned to her with an eyebrow raised. "Don't leave me, I'll be afraid if you do... Just lay with me here." Wol couldn't argue with her even if he tried, which he wouldn't have. He laid down beside her so that her back pressed against the couch and she faced him. He slid one arm between her neck and the pillow, and the other he wrapped around her body, pulling her close to him. After being so cold before, he could at least grant her request. As her body made contact with his, heat from her body pulsating and quickly spreading through his body, he felt his heart flutter. Why exactly, he hadn't the slightest idea. But he liked the feeling, so he once again pulled her closer until her head rested against his chest. He felt both her breathing and heartbeat slow, causing him to smile slightly. At least she was calm now, not afraid any more. "You don't need to worry anymore. You're safe here, with me."

OOC STUFF

sceletus's Fangirl

User Image
              User ImageUser Image
                                                  Chae Rin followed Jung Keun down the stairs, where she saw a great deal of damages. That alone frightened her, because that broken glass could have been her, or Hannie, or Mai. Had the guys not come and intervened, what would have become of them? Would they even be alive at that point? She could tell the intruders were dangerous and that they had weapons. Weapons they easily could have used on them. She snapped out of her frightening thoughts as Mai's father, along with the police, stormed into the house. Mai sobbed uncontrollably in her father's arms, bringing tears to Rinnie's eyes because of how heart-wrenching the scene was, and also because she wished she had someone to cry into like that. She didn't have any parents to cry on, and her cousins were otherwise occupied. Before any tears could fall, she blinked them away. Just in time, too, because shortly after the lights cut on and she could now see everyone as clearly as they could see her. When she noticed Mai sitting on the couch alone, she rushed over to her, wrapping her arms around the girl and nuzzling her head in her neck. She usually tried to look strong in front of other people, but she honestly didn't care right now. She was scared, even though she knew it was all over. The thugs were gone and the police were there, yet she still couldn't shake the idea of what would have happened if she didn't have her cell phone, or if she'd called Mr. Baek first.

"Boys do you mind taking the girls to Rinnie’s house? I’d feel at ease with you there with them." Rinnie heard Mr. Baek say once the boys were done with their interviews. She let out a small sigh of relief, knowing they would be much safer with Jisang, Jung Keun and Wol with them. She was glad that Mr. Baek asked them, because she wouldn't have done it, and she doubted Hannie or Mai would have either. She then heard Jisang reply that they would have walked them regardless of being asked to. "I’m going to put a protective detail around the neighborhood in the event that there’s more of these bastards. They’ll be a squad car outside the house Rinnie, so no one will bother you three. I’ll check in on you once we stop processing the scene." She appreciated the fact that Mai's father cared about them so much and would have them surveyed. The thought of having the police on their side comforted her a bit, but the fact that the boys would walk them home did even more do. "Thank you." She spoke to Mr. Baek and to the boys, and trailed her eyes across the room until she met Jung Keun's gaze.

The six of them left after speaking with Mr. Baek, walking in pairs along the sidewalk. Hannie and Jisang led the group, she and Jung Keun followed behind them, and Wol and Mai brought up the rear. Chae Rin walked close to JK, but said nothing. He did the same for a while, until he saw Jisang grab her cousin's hand. Hannie must have been in heaven then, given how much she liked the male. Everyone knew it. Even strangers knew it. They liked each other, that was for sure. JK seemed to be thinking the same thing, as he soon spoke up regarding how they looked while holding hands, if they knew they looked like a couple. He also stated that he thought they looked cute. Chae Rin honestly didn't care at that moment. The lovebirds were off in their own world, strolling along happily as if nothing happened. Or, that's what it looked like to her. Therefore, she didn't bother responding to Jung Keun and continued walking in silence. As soon as they reached her house, she heard Jisang's offer to spend the night, followed by Hannie begging her to let them stay. She scanned her cousins' faces, and then the boy's faces, landing on Jung Keun last. He was pouting, as if he thought she'd say no - which, under any other circumstances, she would have. However, this time she saw how much Hannie wanted them to stay and Chae Rin actually kind of wanted them to stay, as well, so she nodded her head and allowed the lovebirds to enter first.

She and Jung Keun entered the house after the lovebirds and stood quietly in the foyer. Wol came in after them, bringing Mai in with him. She watched the two of them as they went straight into the living room, but she felt no urge to go there herself. No, she felt like isolating herself. She wanted to be alone so she could cry and get out all the emotions that she kept under control; fear, anxiety, relief, and so on. So when Jung Keun went over to speak to Jisang, she quickly scurried away to her room. She closed the door behind her, but did not lock it, and jumped into her bed, wrapping the blankets around her body so that she was completely covered, her face included. There, she let out a deep, loud sigh and began to sob. She continued even after hearing her bedroom door open because she honestly didn't care. This was something she needed to get off her chest, otherwise she'd have gone crazy. "Chae Rin? Are you okay?" She said nothing, continuing to cry. "It's okay. You're safe now. No one is going to hurt you as long as we're here." She recognized that the voice belonged to Jung Keun, and she stopped crying, but said nothing. He didn't say anything else, leaving the two of them in silence. The noiselessness carried on for so long that she thought he'd left the room, so she pulled the blankets away from her face only to find that the male stood beside her bed, looking down at her.

Something about his close proximity made her feel at peace. She liked the feeling so much that when he started the back away, she quickly grabbed his wrist to stop him. "Don't go." Chae Rin exclaimed louder than she'd expected to. "Don't leave me alone. Lay here with me." She knew this sounded strange coming from her mouth, but given her current condition she honestly didn't want to be alone. Because if she was alone, she'd continue to cry. "Don't say anything. Just lay here beside me... I'm scared." He complied and filled the void between their bodies. At first, he laid on his back, straight as an arrow, but he eventually relaxed and took her in his arms, running his hands through his hair. She let out a sigh of relief and rested her head on his chest. Her heartbeat, once extremely rapid, slowed to a soft lull, her breathing mimicked it. She knew that she would regret her actions in the morning because they were so unlike her; she knew that she would have to explain to Jung Keun that it was a one-time thing and that it wouldn't happen again unless the circumstances called for it; she knew that she would eventually have to deal with what caused her to be so dependent on him and why she asked him to lay with her. However, at that moment, she ignored everything and used his heartbeat as a lullaby.

OOC STUFF

Quotable Enthusiast

9,375 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image
          Jung Keun, while on the couch, kept an eye on Chae Rin as she scurried upstairs. He wanted to go to her, but he knew she wanted to be alone. He’d grant her this time now, just so long as he knew she was safe and okay. Jung Keun pried his eyes away from the stairwell and looked over to Wol and Mai, who had taken over one of the couches and were now cuddling. It was unlike Wol to act like this, especially with Mai, whom he despised. Feeling uncomfortable with the scene, Jung Keun got up and made his way into the kitchen where Hannie was sitting on the counter, with her hands on her red cheeks. ”Are you alright?” He seemed to have snapped her out of some sort of trance when he spoke, and he chuckled. ”Hm? Oh... As alright as I can be I guess.” Neither of them said anything as Jung Keun began making some tea. ”H-hey, Jung Keun… Can I ask you something?” He turned his head to her and nodded his head. He knew that she was going to ask something about Jisang, and he was more than happy to give her advice about him. ”Ask away.” He said as he turned and leaned against the counter.

”What… um… what kind of guy is Jisang?” That was hard to explain, considering that he wasn’t so much of a man as he was a supernatural creature. Still, he wanted to give Hannie a good impression of his brother. ”He’s a good guy, but he can be misunderstood. He does all these things that could be considered bad, but he does them thinking that there's a good reason to it. He would never hurt you Hannie, because he cares a lot about you.” She nodded her head and looked down as if contemplating his words. When the tea was ready he poured her a glass and poured a glass for him as well, and then cleared his throat, preparing himself to speak. ”You know, I’m glad that you’re preoccupied with Jisang. It’s distracting you from the situation at hand. You should be scared to death like your cousins, but you’re way of coping with your fears is to focus on something other than them, like Jisang. It’s smart really.” She looked to him with confusion in her eyes, as if she didn’t know she had been doing that, but as she looked at him, a sudden realization hit her and she nodded her head. ”That makes sense, thanks Jung Keun.” He nodded his head and when he looked away from her, he heard something. It sounded like crying, and his mind went into protection mode. It wasn’t a close sound, like it would be coming from the living room, but it was coming from upstairs, where Chae Rin had gone.

Jung Keun tried to act as normal as possible with Hannie in the room. So he set his tea down on the counter and told her that he’d go check on Rinnie, and that he’d be right back down. He left the kitchen and headed up the steps, trying not to seem like he was rushing, but he really wanted to get to Chae Rin as soon as he could. When he found her bedroom, he didn’t even think about knocking, he simply entered. JK scanned the room and found Chae Rin under her sheets crying. His heart sank. ”Chae Rin? Are you okay?” She didn’t say anything, but she attempted to cease her sobs, so he walked to the side of her bed and stood there. ”It's okay. You're safe now. No one is going to hurt you as long as we're here.” Jung Keun honestly had no idea what to say other than that. They weren’t in a kind of relationship where he could comfort her in any other way. Instead of doing something that could risk her shutting him out again, he stood there quietly and watched her quietly. When there was movement under the sheets he turned his head to the side slightly, wondering what it was she was doing under there. When she pulled the sheets from her face, she looked up at him, with tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes. Even in that condition, Chae Rin was still beautiful to him, and it hurt to see her in pain. When she didn’t say anything to him, he realized that he could have been making her uncomfortable, so he tried stepping back a bit. When he tried, however, he felt Chae Rin grab his wrist, so he stopped in his tracks.

”Don't go.” Jung Keun blinked rapidly for a second or two, trying to process what he had just heard. Chae Rin, who normally found comfort in being alone, wanted him to stay there with her, and she was saying it to Jung Keun of all people. Jung Keun swallowed back the lump in his throat and attempted to think logically, but he was nervous, and shocked, and he didn’t know what to think. "Don't leave me alone. Lay here with me." ”L-lay with her?! He wanted to, but he was worried that she’d regret it, and he didn’t want to push his limits with her. ”But you-“ He didn’t finish getting his full sentence out before Chae Rin cut him off saying, ”Don't say anything. Just lay here beside me... I'm scared.” Without another thought, Jung Keun nodded his head and laid down on the bed next to her. He laid there looking up at the ceiling for a while, wondering if this is what she wanted, or if she wanted something further. He turned his head to look at her and she looked up at him. Slowly, he turned his body towards her so he laid on his side. Still concerned that she’d regret her decision in the morning, he laid there rigidly and watched her. She didn’t look relaxed yet, so he slowly raised his arms and draped them around her, bringing her in close. He heard her sigh as she relaxed into him and rested her head on his chest.

Jung Keun tried to focus on trying to comfort her only, but thoughts about being so close to her, and what it did to his body began to circulate through his head. He told himself that it was nothing to get excited about because this wasn’t really Chae Rin speaking, it was simply her scared mind trying to relax and find shelter in something familiar, but no matter how many times Jung Keun told him that it meant nothing, his heart still fluttered knowing that he was holding Chae Rin in his arms. He knew that in the morning he would have to get rid of the feelings he felt at the moment because she would go back to normal after a while, and her mind won’t be so dependent on him. He would have to act like what happened didn’t mean a thing to him and that it was simply a friend trying to comfort another friend who had been through a traumatic experience and that he wouldn’t even think about doing it again, because that’s the kind of guy she needed. She needed a guy who understands her, and who won’t try to push her. Jung Keun sighed and pat her head before resting his head on her chin, and closing his eyes. He tried not to think about how this was probably never going to happen again, and he focused on the moment, trying to make Chae Rin comfortable.

OOC STUFF

learnian's Wife

Fashionable Sex Symbol

”I would appreciate it, but then again this isn’t my house. It’s up to Rinnie.” Jisang bit down on his bottom lip and slowly nodded, he’d be lying if he said he didn’t want to stay. He never wanted to leave Hannie’s side, especially not after tonight. What was it about her that seemed to attract danger? ”Rinnie, can Jisang, JK, and Wol please stay the night? I’d feel safer if they’re with us.” He was highly tempted to pout and pull the puppy eyes face but, he doubted that would work against a hard a** like Chae Rin. When Rinnie actually agreed to the boys staying Jisang stumbled back a bit from the surprise. If it weren’t for his super human equilibrium he’d have actually lost his balance and ended up on his a**. Regaining his composure he moved back over to Hannie and draped his arm around her shoulder. He didn’t miss the way her eyes shone with an unspoken excitement. He loved it, the fact that she was excited to have him there that alone made his ice cold heart crack even more. How was it that he only met this girl a few days ago and yet she’s the only one who could make his heart defrost, make it beat like a man who’d just came in first place in a marathon? ”Let’s go inside. It’s cold out here.” Even if he could feel the temperature he wouldn’t be cold, not with the stare she’d just leveled at him. Not with how fast the blood and adrenaline was still pumping through his undead body. His hand tingled as air hit the warm skin when she released it from her soft grip. He missed her touch already, the skin ship. He wants to pull her into his arms and just never let her go.

Jisang sighed as he watched Hannie go upstairs, using his acute hearing he listened as she seemed to open a draw. ’She’s probably getting clothes to change into.’ Come to think of it, naturally she would be changing she wasn’t wearing very much to start with. Jisang looked around Chae Rin’s neatly kept house, taking in the tiny details. He made his way about the foyer and then through the living room, committing the floor plan of the house to memory in the event that the boys would have to come back here. ”So… um.. Do you want to lay down or something? I’m sure you must be tired. There are plenty of couches for you all to sleep on. They’re pretty comfortable. I’ll just run and grab you all some blankets and pillows.” JIsang raised a brow as he watched her fussing over the couches and things. In all honesty he didn’t really get much sleep, he didn’t need to. Three to four hours a night was more than enough for him to keep functioning properly however, the more the merrier. Jisang chuckled as she placed all the pillows and the blankets down on the couch. She might think he was going to sleep tonight but honestly he wasn’t. He’d likely pull a Joon Su and be a creeper and watch his girl sleep, or, he’d go patrol the neighborhood because while those men were arrested who knows who they may have called or what friends they have that might be vengeful. Jisang was bought out of his thoughts by the melodious sound of Hannie’s voice, ”I know I’ve said this already, but thank you… thank you so much for being there when I needed you.” He didn’t expect her to lean in so as she did he turned his head, his eyes widened as he felt her soft lips atop his. His heart felt like it was about to explode out of his chest. He was light headed and the world seemed to spin around them all while time stopped. For a moment he could feel his cold skin heat up, he could feel the blood pumping through his body, these feelings are things he hadn’t felt since he was well…a human.

Jisang blinked as Hannie squealed and rushed away. He stood there like a fool blinking rapidly one, twice, three, four times before his fingers slowly, hesitantly came to touch his lips. His eyes flashed ruby for a moment as his fangs threatened to drop, he felt the need to go and mark her, to claim her, to make sure no other vampire would ever touch her. When he was a child he could recall his father telling him what love felt like. He never thought he’d ever have feelings like that in his infinite life time. He always thought he’d either be killed by a hunter a werewolf or…his own fathers troublesome meddling but he never imagine he’d ever find himself falling for someone let alone a human. Jisang let out a long sigh before he ran a hand over his face and then pushed his fingers through his raven locks. Closing his eyes he gathered his erratic thoughts and calmed his still rapidly beating heart. Jisang looked over at the kitchen and smiled though that smile fell as he sensed his brother enter the room. Jisang made his way silently to the entrance of the kitchen, leaning in the door frame as he watched his brother speak to Hannie about him. He smiled at his little brothers words, he’d have to thank him for making him look good in front of Hannie. When his little brother walked away Jisang watched for a moment as Hannie touched her lips once more and blushed, this bought a wide, Cheshire like grin to his face. ”What are you smiling about hm?” Jisang crossed the space between them and then leaned against the counter next to her, ”How are you feeling? Come, you should lay down.” Upon entering the living room he smirked seeing Joon su laying down with Mai Rin in his arms. Most times he’d have some kind of snappy comment for the young blonde however, now is not the time for such witty banter and he would rather not kill either mood, his and Hannies or Wol and Mai’s. Jisang led Hannie over to the couch and let her slide onto the inner side, he laid down next to her and pulled the blankets over them, then he lay there on his back, his arm extended and Hannie resting her head in the crook of his neck. Rolling over he pulled her close to him, smiling as he breathed in her floral scent. It was enough to drive him absolutely crazy. Pushing all thoughts away he began to fade out into a peaceful sleep.

TIME SKIP

It was around six in the morning when Jisang woke up, his stomach growling loudly from hunger. Jisang’s eyes slowly fluttered open, he felt warm, so warm. Looking down he smiled seeing Hannie cuddled in his arms. What went from sweet thoughts turned to thoughts of hunger as he heard her blood pumping through the carotid artery. Gulping, Jisang licked his lips, one little drink wouldn’t hurt…right? Besides, he hadn’t felt truly full since the last time he’d fed off of her, it seemed like her blood was the only thing that would truly fill him. Jisang’s incisors dropped and he placed a soft kiss on her neck before sinking his teeth into her sweet flesh. He felt her blood pool into his mouth and instantly as he swallowed the first gulp he felt full but, for safe measure he took three more good gulps before pulling back and closing the wound and healing the bruise. Jisang looked down at her, a light blush spread over his cheeks as he watched her chest rise and fall with each breath she drew in. Smiling he leaned in and gently pressed his lips to hers. ”Stealing kisses are we hyung?” Of all the moments that blonde haired little s**t could have woken up it would be now, Jisang pulled away completely and slowly got to his feet and glared down at Joon Su, ”Go back to sleep before I put you to sleep.” He hissed and sighed, ”I’m gonna run home and get clothes for us, do you want anything in particular?” When Wol told him to just get whatever he nodded and then made his way out the door, running at super speed back to the brothers mansion. After showering and getting himself dressed he went and got the boys clothes and packed it into a backpack and then he dashed back to Rinnie’s house. ”Here. “ He tossed Wol’s bag full of clothes and such at the blonde. ”What took you so damn long?” Jisang glared at the male and rolled his eyes, ”Oh you know, showering, picking good clothes out for you two idiots.” He rolled his eyes and sighed, ”Go shower and get dressed, I grabbed your shower gel and stuff so you won’t smell like a flower pot. I’m gonna make breakfast for the girls.” JIsang made sure Wol walked away and went to the bathroom, once he heard the water go on he entered the kitchen and looked for ingredients. ”Aish does this girl not keep food in her fridge?” Little did he know that Hannie and Rinnie almost always eat at Mai’s because her parents won’t let them eat alone. Jisang sighed and made his way to the front door, sliding on his shoes he went up to the market on foot and bought a bunch of different things before heading back and making an American style breakfast consisting of French toast, cut up fruits and granola, omelet’s, and sausage and bacon. ”Wow it smells really good in here.” Jisang blinked and looked over his shoulder at Hannie who was standing in the entranceway to the kitchen.

”Good morning sleeping beauty, I was beginning to wonder if I would have to go and kiss you awake.” He smirked over at her watching as her cheeks lit up like a Christmas tree, ”Would you mind going and waking the others up? I think it would be nice to sit down and eat all together.” He could tell she appreciated his efforts, ”Ah wait! Come taste and tell me if it’s done.” JIsang smiled a dazzling smile down at her as he cut a small piece of the omelet off and held the chopsticks to her lips.

NOTES & OTHER CRAP

JISANG KOREAN
                                              JISANG ENGLISH
                                              OTHER
                                              OTHER
                                              OTHER
                                              JISANG'S OUTFIT
                                              JISANG'S APPEARANCE
                                              GRAPHIC (C) CHINGUGA
                                              TRANSLATIONS -
                                              NONE
                                              OOC -
                                              NONE

learnian's Wife

Fashionable Sex Symbol

"Looks like we're here." Mai had been in a daze the better part of the trip to Rinnie’s. The incident that happened not an hour ago fresh in her mind playing like a broken record as she thought of all the possibilities. She felt tremendous guilt accompanied by fear and sadness. This was all her fault. If she hadn’t been a complete b***h to those men then perhaps they wouldn’t have followed them home and broken in. Aside that crossing her mind she thought of what might have happened if the boys didn’t come and save them, they could have been raped. The thought alone bade her skin blanche, she felt a wave of nausea hit her and the world began to spin as she stumbled a bit. Thank god Wol was next to her, supporting her or else she’d be on the ground. "Will you guys be okay alone or do you want us to camp out on the floor or something?" She longed to ask them to stay but, the guilt and fear had her vocal chords paralyzed. She expected Chae Rin to protest because the girl can’t stand the boys however much to her surprise she didn’t. Truthfully, Mai couldn’t blame her. Rinnie much like herself might act brave but deep down inside they both are very vulnerable. That was a situation where they’d have been outnumbered and over powered and there’s no way they would have been able to get out of that. Mai felt a slight push and her body moved forward being directed by Wol over to one of Rinnie’s couches. The silence that stretched between them to her was welcomed, she didn’t want to talk right now. She didn’t want to be alone but at the same time she did. She hates anyone to see her vulnerable, she didn’t want to be seen this way. "Do you think you'll be alright after this?" Mai took a moment to respond, she nodded and then in a very quiet voice lacking her usual mean, sarcastic tone she spoke ”I’ll try to be…” Try being the key word there. She really didn’t know if she’d ever be truly okay. "You should lay down." She immediately felt cold as he removed his arm from her shoulder. As much as it pained her to admit it she actually quite liked being in his arms. This was a feeling that made her hate herself. Mai for once listened to the blonde arrogant male and laid down, trying to find a way to get herself good and comfortable. She finally did manage to get comfy until she felt him shift to get up. Suddenly all comfort left her and panic tore through her chest, she felt like she would have a panic attack. Her hand shot out and grabbed his wrist, "Don't leave me, I'll be afraid if you do... Just lay with me here." She’d probably hate herself in the morning for saying those words. Hell, he’d probably be a p***k and hold this over her head in the future that she who claims to hate him asked him to stay with her. As he lowered himself to lay next to her and adjusted himself so both of them were comfortable she felt as if for the first time since it happened that she could breathe. Actually breathe without the fear of something bad happening again. "You don't need to worry anymore. You're safe here, with me." She never thought she’d hear him say those words or that she’d be happy to hear those words. They reassured her, they made her feel safe and happy, they made her heart beat in a way she really never had experienced.

Unlike Hannie, Mai Rin’s never really done the whole relationship thing. Sure she dates guys, there’s nothing wrong with that but no man she’s ever dated has ever gotten past second base. They’ve never met her parents which is probably for the best as her father would likely be like the father in twilight, cleaning one of his many guns if a guy ever came home with her. None of them have ever gotten a home run that’s for sure. Most would be shocked to know that Baek Mai Rin, a girl known as a bombshell in their school is a virgin. It’s not something she broadcasts, she doesn’t give a damn what people think of her. Her confidence is something many take as arrogance, her pride is something many see as vanity, many people think her serious manner while dancing or singing is her being condescending. What’s wrong with being confident in herself? What’s wrong with knowing she’s beautiful? It’s not like she’s a b***h that goes around downing on other peoples looks. She knows her body is killer, maybe not as good as Hannie and Rinnie who have dancers bodies. Her flat abs weren’t gained from dancing, they were gained from working out like a beast and taking damn good care of her body. The day CURS’D entered their school some three odd weeks ago her confidence had been shaken by him. He wasn’t effected by her the way other men were, he didn’t care about her. Instead he focused his sights on Rinnie. She hated the green eyed monster inside of her that slowly grew to hold a certain dislike for her cousin. The girls grew up together; to call them cousins doesn’t even count. Sisters more like it. The girls are at her house every single day, they eat together, nine times out of ten they sleep together as a family. In a sense Mai has always been a little bit envious of Rinnie, envious of her dancing abilities and how easily things came to her, envious of her rapping abilities. Rinnie truly is a jack of all trades. However, the one thing she is supremely confident in is her voice. Her vocal abilities are second to no one. Teachers have told her time and time again to audition for an entertainment company; she’d make it no doubt if not into a group than as a soloist.

Mai Rin let out a soft sigh as she began to calm down, what was so good about him? Sure he’s handsome she’ll give him that. Sure, he’s got some pretty amazing abs but so do his brothers. Not like she actually googled that or anything. Sure he can sing and even rap a little bit, that’s nothing new. Perhaps she didn’t actually have a crush on him. Perhaps it was all sexual tension. Perhaps all she wanted is to sleep with him. But hell no, she wasn’t about to be another name in his little black book. Mai let out another soft sigh as she snuggled closer into his arms. Oh well, she wasn’t going to trouble herself with Lee Joon Su anymore, if he can’t see that there’s a girl who actually sort of likes him (maybe) then he’s a blind, blonde idiot. Mai Rin’s eyes fluttered closed and slowly she felt herself drifting off into a world of dreams.

TIME SKIP

Mai Rin resisted the urge to let out a soft groan as she felt the couch shift. Keeping her eyes closed partially because she didn’t actually want to wake up she listened carefully until she heard Wol’s voice, ”Stealing kisses are we hyung?” Her eyes would have widened if she didn’t have them squeezed so tightly shut. Jisang kissed Hannie? Well she shouldn’t have been surprised considering it’s pretty obvious that the eldest idol likes her cousin. ”Go back to sleep before I put you to sleep.” Mai bit her lip to keep from giggling as Jisang snapped at Wol. Good, the little s**t has no place commenting on what Jisang does when he’s a creepy a** creeper half the time. ”I’m gonna run home and get clothes for us, do you want anything in particular?” Well that was both nice, and wise of him. It would save the boys the trouble of having to do that. Hopefully he’d cal a cab or something as the walk or run as he put it from Rinnie house to the CURS’D mansion is well over a 8 mile stretch. The boys mansion is on the outskirts of Seoul while the girls live in Gangnam, the heart of Seoul. Mai pretended to groan and roll over once Wol sat back down, ”Shh don’t wake up, it’s too early.” Mai almost smiled as the blonde ran his fingers through her hair and he laid back down, his body molding to hers as he pretty much spooned her both falling back asleep once more.

Mai woke up by herself this time around. Groaning she rolled up into a sitting position and looked over at the clock on the wall. 7:00. Well, since there was no real chance of her actually falling back asleep she slowly got to her feet and stretched out, arching her back until she felt a satisfying crack. She rolled her neck and shook out her sleeping arms. Finally, when her body was as awake as her mind she looked over at the couch where Hannie still lay sleeping a small smile spreading over her lips. She’d have to tell her cousin that she got a kiss stolen from her during the night, she wanted to see Hannie’s reaction. Mai blinked as she heard schuffling around in the kitchen peeking in she noticed Jisang searching the cabinets for food, she heard him mutter something about them not keeping food and him having to buy stuff to prepare breakfast. Perhaps he’s really not as bad as his image makes him out to be, he seems really considerate. Mai made her way up the stairs, she figured she’d go take a shower however, she spotted Wol outside the door and knew, she just knew Rinnie was in there. Biting her lip she closed her eyes to force back any glares or perhaps tears of frustration that wanted to fall. Why? Why her? Mai hadn’t realized how hard she’d been biting her lip until she tasted the metallic taste of blood in her mouth. Mai looked up in time to see Wol staring right at her with a strange look in his eyes. Mai leveled a hair raising glare at him before licking the inside of her lip and walking away. ******** this. Her pride was hurt and she secretly hated herself and felt a tremendous amount of guilt for being jealous of her cousin. She couldn’t do this anymore. She couldn’t let herself feel like that anymore. What was so different about him compared to other men? He seemed to have a magnetic charm about him that drew woman to him like magnets her being no exception to that charm.

Mai went into Rinnie’s room and grabbed a pair of sweat pants and then went back downstairs walking right past Wol, she put on a jacket and then grabbed her cell phone and house keys and slid her feet into a pair of moccasins. Making her way outside she smiled as she saw the squad car her father promised would remain outside. ”Mai Rin your father says it’s okay for you to go home to grab clothes if you need. Would you like a ride?” Mai Rin smiled at the elder male, a friend of her fathers and nodded. Sliding into the leather passenger seat she buckled in and watched the road ahead of her as they drove back to her house. Mai cringed as she saw repair men there repairing the broken windows. Mai thanked the cop and then made her way into the house, nodding at the repair men she went up to her room and looked around, everything was just as she left i, probably because the men never made it into her bedroom. Sighing she walked around the room and then went over to her dresser and pulled out clothes, she grabbed a backpack and put her clothes for later on in there and then went downstairs and smiled, the cop was still waiting for her. ”Officer Kwon I’ll be fine, I want to shower and go for a workout. Do you mind taking this back to Rinnie’s house please? Just give it to one of the boys or the girls please?” She was absolutely delighted when he agreed, watching as he left she went back up to her room and immediately shed her sleep clothes, after freshening up she changed into workout clothing. A pair of black athletic pants, a black nike sports bra and then a pink hoodie over it. She strapped on her ipod into the arm holster and then put her sneakers on. Pulling her hair back into a messy pony tail she put her earbuds in her ears and put her ipod onto schuffle. Making her way down the steps she waved goodbye to all the workers and began her jog. Usually when she worked out in the morning she’d jog up to school which is a very short ten blocks. It’s like a ten minute walk five minute jog. That’s not even anywhere near enough to work up a sweat so once she gets there she’ll go to the school’s gym and do cardio and strength training. Then, because she’s so ******** sick and tired of hearing Wol complain about how awful she is at dancing she’d go and practice a few different routines or whatever. Perhaps she’d even go to vocal training or whatever. She just couldn’t be in that house right now, not while Wol was going gaga over Rinnie.

The jog up to the school was shorter than usual; perhaps she was running faster than usual. Who knows? Mai made her way into the school and sighed. Perhaps instead of working out first she’ll dance first, it’d be a better warm up since she didn’t actually warm up before jogging. Mai made her way to the dance studio and stretched out, getting her body loose before dislodging her ipod from the arm holster and docking it into the speaker box. She began to dance just as a little warm up before actually dancing to the routine. Even though she’s never been an exceptional dancer she’s always considered dancing fun, however dancing with Wol the fun was sucked out of it. It was like going to work every day and being pressured into doing everything perfectly every time without making mistakes. She didn’t really know how to enjoy herself when she had him barking orders at her and judging ever move she made with the upmost scrutiny. ”You’re too stiff. You need to loosen up.” That was something she’d heard time and time again. She snapped around to yell at Wol, wondering how he’d found her but much to her surprise it wasn’t Wol. Leaning in the doorway wearing a casual smirk is none other than the gorgeous Australian exchange student Chris Park. Mai Rin felt a flush spread over her cheeks, it was one thing for Wol to tell her that but for one of the best dancers in their year tell her that is another thing. She felt incredibly embarrassed. ”You’re partner overworks you too much. I’ve seen you two practice before. I don’t get how he expects you to get everything right when you aren’t enjoying what you’re doing.” Mai felt herself smiling, finally someone who actually understands what she’s going through. It’s not like she’s an idol trainee or anything he certainly doesn’t need to treat her like one. Mai Rin watched curiously as Chris shrugged off his hoodie revealing a pain white tank top. He hit play on the stereo and walked over to her and began to dance with her. Why was it that dancing with him was much easier than dancing with Wol? Perhaps because he wasn’t criticizing every little thing he did and instead he let her dance. Yet, someone dancing with someone else didn’t feel as nice as it felt to dance with Wol. Perhaps it was just the power of dancing with an actual idol that was the difference. Oh well. Mai was actually enjoying herself. When the song came to an end she smiled, ”See, you can do it! You were a little loose when you should have been tighter but that’s easily remedied.” Mai nodded and bit her lip as she went over that one specific part of the dance, ”Like that?” ”Exactly like that. Ah do you know the new trouble maker song? That one might actually be a better workout. If you do that before doing this one your body will be more relaxed and you’ll be able to do the other song easier.” Now was the song he was talking about right? Mai slowly nodded, she’d learned it in dance class, that was the day the boys were on a trip and the girls had to dance the parts together. Rinnie ended up dancing Hyungseung’s part and she’d danced Hyuna’s part. Hannie did Hyuna’s part while another girl named Saemi did Hyungseung’s part. She’d never actually done that particular dance with another man, iit wasn’t awkward doing it with Rinnie because they’d been joking around half the time but doing it with a guy a REALLY hot guy now that was a different story. ”Sure, let’s do it.”

They began the dance and she was trying so hard not to be awkward, she wanted to just dance normally. If she were dancing with Wol instead of Chris she’d be able to do it in a heartbeat because she was used to Wol but Chris is a new partner to her. At first she had a few hiccups (dance mistakes) from the sheer embarrassment of him being so into the dance, he was acting. Rinnie always told her even when you’re practicing dance as if you’re performing on stage. Mai recovered from the mess up from the first part of the chorus and did Hyuna’s parts in a way that would make the bombshell singer proud. She maintained eye contact with Chris the better part of the song which is something that’s done to create chemistry. Even if you don’t like someone if you’re on stage together and you keep eye contact and act as if it’s just you two dancing chemistry can be faked to look real. They danced through the entire song even the slow part where in the video Troublemaker kissed. As the song came to an end and she had her arms around his neck and her head resting on his chest she smiled knowing if they were on stage that would have been a performance that would have been talked about and praised. Mai stepped back slightly unaware that towards the end of the song the laces on her left sneaker came undone. She felt herself falling only to crash into a wall of solid muscle. Mai groaned as they hit the ground, her hands were resting on Chris’s stomach, she could feel his abs beneath her finger tips. She couldn’t find the strength to move, the wind had been knocked from her chest. She didn’t even want to look up she was so embarrassed. Mai gasped as suddenly she was on her back staring up at Chris, her cheeks were flushed and her lips were parted. Her heart began to beat at a mile a minute, it was like every nerve ending was alive. She hadn’t felt like this since well…that time when Wol was at her house and she was under the influence of alcohol. Mai blushed as she slowly got up. She propped herself up onto her elbows and watched as he kneeled before her and took her ankle in his hand, he actually tied her shoe laces for her. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out, instead she smiled at him and accepted his hand as he offered to help her up. Her knees were weak when she was standing and she slid forward, into him again. He was holding her against his chest in a way she probably shouldn’t have been comfortable with. ”Are you okay?” Mai was dumbstruck as she looked up at him as he slowly let her go and stepped back, ”Ah oh yes…erm thank you for uh breaking the fall and uh tying my shoe and helping me up…” She couldn’t really focus especially not when he stepped forward and brushed a stray hair that slipped free from her ponytail behind her ear.

And all good things must come to an end and so did the moment between Chris and Mai Rin, it was interrupted by the loud sound of someone clearing their throat. "So this is where you've been. Everyone's worried sick about you, not knowing where you went, and you're here screwing around with some guy." Mai Rin glared at Wol as he spoke accusing her of doing things she’d never done and completely misinterpreting the situation. The way he shook his head and tsked at her made her blood absolutely boil. "Honestly Mai Rin, this early in the morning?" Mai Rin’s eyes widened, she was tired of this, tired of his self righteous attitude, tired of his attractiveness, tired of him in general and his stupid false accusations. She opened her mouth to speak but Chris beat her to it, ”Don’t be so hard on her mate. And you really shouldn’t talk when you don’t know what you’re talking about.” Mai Rin blinked and looked over at Chris a look of relief and thanks in her eyes. She knew she should probably get back, she could only imagine how upset her cousins were. Though, if Officer Kwon had dropped the clothes off wouldn’t they have had the brains to assume she’d gone to her house? Apparently not. Mai Rin sighed and rolled her eyes blinking as Chris walked over and fetched her ipod for her, ”Are you free later Mai Rin?” Mai raised a brow as Chris suddenly questioned her, ”Mmhm waeyo?” ”Ah chincha? Good. Why don’t we go out later? We could grab dinner and catch a movie and if you want I’ll help you with the choreo for your showcase dance since your partner can’t seem to keep his mouth shut long enough to actually dance with you.” Mai Rin found herself giggling at Chris’s statement, she slowly nodded, ”Sure, that would be nice. Here, put your number in.” Mai held out her phone, ignoring Wol’s presence as Chris took a selfie and put his number in then held his phone out and she did the same. Mai smiled took her phone back and bowed, ”Thank you for helping me with the choreo before I think I’ve actually got it well enough that Wol won’t scold me too much anymore.” ”Any time. I’ll text you and see you tonight.” Mai nodded and waved before brushing past Wol, her shoulder knocking into his on the way out.

She could feel him walking behind her, his gaze boring into the back of her head. It sent chills down her spine. ”Go ahead of me, I’m gonna jog home to finish out my workout.” Much to her surprise he actually agreed and went on ahead, probably to go rat her out to her cousins not that she gave a ******** about what he said. She really couldn’t care less anymore. Mai felt hot about five minutes into the jog home and she paused, pulling the hoodie off she tied it around her waist leaving her in only a sports bra. She finished the five minute run back to Rinnies house and walked up the driveway and opened the door. She could feel all the eyes on her as she slipped her sneakers off at the door, she saw her backpack she’d sent with Officer Kwon and grabbed it before walking past everyone and going up to the bathroom to shower. After showering she got out and dried off and immediately blow dried and straightened her hair. Once her hair was done she fixed her makeup and then got dressed in a white and gold tunic style top, and jeans. Making her way down the stairs she looked at her cousins and sighed, ”If you were so worried about me you should have called me instead of sending tweedle dumbest to find me. You probably could have asked Officer Kwon as I told him I was going to work out. “

NOTES & OTHER CRAP

MAI RIN KOREAN
                                                  MAI RIN ENGLISH
                                                  OTHER
                                                  OTHER
                                                  OTHER
                                                  MAI RIN'S OUTFIT
                                                  MAI RIN'S WORKOUT
                                                  MAI RIN'S APPEARANCE
                                                  CHRIS
                                                  GRAPHIC (C) MA CHERIE AMOUR
                                                  TRANSLATIONS -
                                                  NONE
                                                  OOC -
                                                  Gyah I hope this is okay <3

sceletus's Fangirl

User Image
                  User Image
                  User Image
                                                              Wol fell asleep, once again, next to Mai Rin's warm body and he loved the feeling. His undead body never had any warmth, even after feeding. The only other time he felt like this was when he drank Mai's alcohol-infused blood and fell asleep beside her. Although, that time he blamed the feeling on the alcohol. This time, however, he felt the same way with no intoxicants involved. Not only did he feel warm, but his heart beat unsteadily--at time faster than usual, and at other times far slower. And because her blood smelled absolutely delicious, it took everything in his power not to snack on her throughout the night. Under normal circumstances he would have, actually; however, after such a traumatic experience he decided to let her alone. Instead, he snuggled her closer to him, reveling in her warmth. It was still early, far too early for her to wake up. If he wasn't afraid he would disturb her, he would have gotten up and gone hunting, since he hadn't fully fed in a few days and he was starting to feel the effects. A slight burning in his throat, lethargy, irritability--basically like he was coming down with a nasty cold, which he'd always hated when he was human. The feeling was intensified as long as he remained close Mai, but he hardly wanted to give up his heat source for an itchy throat.

Just as he settled back in, about to fall asleep once more, Wol heard Jisang awake from across the room. He peaked over at the older vampire, somewhat surprised to see him snacking on Mai's cousin, Hani. Jisang usually had more self control than Wol--though not nearly as much as JK--so seeing the male give in to his urges was out of the ordinary. "Stealing kisses are we hyung?" If anyone, Wol would have expected himself to sneak a little snack from the girl sleeping in his arms or, if Jung Keun wasn't asleep in her bedroom, from Chae Rin. Wol chuckled at his brother’s hiss, then nodded when the elder announced that he was going back to their house to bring new clothes. “Okay, thanks hyung. Just bring me whatever, I honestly don’t care.” And with that, Jisang was off, leaving Wol to once again snuggle his heat source, Mai, closer to his body. She rustled slightly, as if she was awake, so Wol brought her head to rest on his chest. “Shh don’t wake up, it’s too early.” Honestly, if not for the scent of her blood he would have been perfectly comfortable sleeping like that every night, though not necessarily with her (or maybe with her, as she proved to be quite a good snuggler).

A while later, Jisang returned, throwing a bag of clothes at Wol, who’d only recently slipped from Mai Rin’s warm embrace because the scent of her blood grew too overpowering. “What took you so damn long?” Wol inquired of the elder vampire. In reply, Jisang spat orders at him, which he usually would have ignored; however, this time he actually wanted to shower. Perhaps he could shake off the hunger for a little while longer by separating himself from the source. Only, when he went up to shower the bathroom was already occupied. He began to walk away, somewhat disappointed that he’d have to wait, when he suddenly smelled Chae Rin--and it came from the bathroom, that much he was sure. At that moment, something overtook him, something that wanted to burst into that bathroom and take the girl’s blood… all of it. Slowly, he approached the closed door, more and more inclined to break through with each step. Until he heard someone behind him and that snapped him out of whatever trance he was in, at least momentarily. Then, he smelled Mai’s sweet blood and it was stronger than ever, as she was bleeding. Wol snapped his head in her direction, fighting the urge to now drink her blood, which he quickly realized smelled exactly the same as Chae Rin’s. Perhaps he should give up the chase and instead pursue a more accessible route to Mai.

The glare that the girl gave Wol sent chills down his spine; he ******** up, big time, though he wasn’t entirely sure why. Nothing about his actions--that being his lurking outside the bathroom--was inherently bad, creepy yes, he’d admit to being creepy. So just why did Mai Rin look as though she’d just caught her boyfriend cheating on her? When she stormed off, Wol was tempted to follow after her, curious as to why she reacted that way; however, he worried that if he did he might not be able to control himself, given the scent of her blood and his current hunger. The thought of tasting the scarlet liquid made his mouth water and nearly released the beast within, so he quickly darted out of the house. He needed to hunt, that much was obvious, otherwise he was afraid he’d attack one of the girls. And for whatever reason he was most worried about hurting Mai Rin, even though she aggravated him the most. He should want to rip out her throat, but instead he felt protective of her, though perhaps those feelings were still residual from the night before.

Wol quickly made his way to a busy town center, somewhere that he was sure to find a fan that was willing to give him what he needed: a meal. He wandered around for a while, being as conspicuous as possible, until a very eager fan ran up to him, squealing. “Omo, oppa! Oppa I’m your biggest fan!” She screamed so loud that others around her began to stop and watch, either intrigued or also a fan of his. Soon enough a crowd of people overwhelmed him, snapping pictures at random and shouting at him to look at them. Although he’d experienced similar situations before, it almost never happened when he was hungry and so, naturally, he was scared--not of the people, but rather of lashing out at them and exposing himself. “Oppa, what’s wrong? You look pale, are you sick?!” A fan near him exclaimed, causing a sudden outburst of questions from his concerned fans. “I, uh, I’m fine.” He responded, quickly maneuvering away from the crowd and running somewhere where there was no one. The fresh air calmed him down substantially, so he took several deep breaths and decided to leave the hunting for a later time, when he could bring Jisang or Jung-Keun along.

After he’d relaxed completely, Wol started to return home when he received a phone call from none other than Chae Rin, much to his surprise. “Hello, how can I help you, gorgeous?” He cooed, chuckling slightly upon hearing her exasperated sigh from the other end. “Do you know where Mai Rin is?” “No, why?” He raised an eyebrow and felt a pang of anxiety in his gut. “I haven’t seen her at all this morning and thought that maybe she was with you.” The worry in her voice was evident and not unfounded after what they went through the night before. “I’m sure she’s fine. I’ll go look for her, so don’t fret too much.” Chae Rin thanked him sincerely and then hung up the phone, leaving Wol in a very confused state. While he knew that most likely she was fine, he still felt the need to know her exact whereabouts, especially after she stormed off earlier. Who knows what she could have gotten herself into while in her heated state. No, he didn’t care. Mai was a grown woman, she could care for herself. He wasn’t her brother or her boyfriend, so it certainly was not his job to care.

But goddammit he did. He had to know that she was alright, so he quickly pulled out his phone and dialed her number. No answer. Either she purposely ignored his call or she couldn’t get to her phone. Whatever the reason, it made Wol nervous, so he ran as quickly as he could to all the places he thought she could be. First, he checked her house. No luck, only cops and repairmen were there. He asked the officer on duty whether he’d seen Mai Rin at all and the man replied that she went on a run but hadn’t returned. The next place he decided to check was the dance studio, and he had hope as that was the place where she spent most of her time. And sure enough, when he approached the studio he picked up her scent, stronger than usual because she’d been exercising. A grin softened his worry-ridden features as he entered the school, eager to ensure her safety; however, when he grew closer to her he picked up on another scent: a man. His worry quickly turned into indignation, especially as he approached the open door to the studio and found Mai Rin and a stranger laying on the floor together. She was atop of the man first, then, in a switch of positions, underneath him. The sight invoked not only anger in the vampire, but also jealousy, which he was hardly fond of.

“So this is where you’ve been. Everyone’s worried sick about you, not knowing where you went, and you’re here screwing around with some guy.” Wol spat, his temper spiking when the unfamiliar man stepped in front of her. “Honestly Mai Rin, this early in the morning?” He covered his fury with trivial derision, hopeful to cause some type of reaction from Mai. However, the one who spoke up instead was the man. He tried to act as a mediator, but it only made Wol want to rip his head off. “Stay out of it.” Wol snapped, using everything in his power not to throw him out of the window. However, the male disregarded his comment and proceeded to ask Mai on a date. It was like he had a death wish, like he wanted Wol to attack him, because was certainly pushing all of his buttons. “I’ll text you and see you tonight.” The man proclaimed, making sure to walk right into Wol on his way out. ‘The hell you will, p***k.’ The blond vampire thought to himself before turning his vexed gaze to Mai Rin, who, lucky for her, was turned in the opposite direction and couldn’t see his death glare. If looks could kill, his would have made her drop dead. “Go ahead of me, I’m gonna jog home to finish my workout.” Although he wanted to protest he let her go, because at that moment his priority was that Australian a*****e. He followed the male into the locker room nearby and locked the door, then, before he even knew Wol was there, the vampire slammed him into a locker. “Back the ******** off of Mai Rin, boy. She’s not yours to toy with.” “Oh yeah?” The man coughed, “Whose is she, then? Yours?” Wol growled, then grabbed his collar. “If you value your life you’ll listen to me.”

As quickly as he entered, Wol left the locker room. His priority now was to find Mai Rin and confront her. He knew exactly where she’d be too, so he didn’t have to track her down. He burst into the front door of Chae Rin’s house and immediately sought out Mai, ignoring the others entirely. When he found her, sitting with Chae Rin and Hani in the living room, he immediately called out to her. “Baek Mai Rin, we need to talk. Now.” He rushed towards her and tightly grabbed ahold of her wrist, pulling her through the house and into one of Chae Rin’s spare rooms. Locking the door first, to ensure that no one entered, Wol then pinned Mai against the nearest wall, his hands on either side of her body. “What the hell was that back there, hm? Were you trying to piss me off?” He balled his hands into fists, glaring daggers at her. “You seemed awfully happy with that p***k, maybe he should be your partner instead.” Of course, even if she wanted to, Wol would never let that happen. Not because he liked Mai--and he didn’t!--, but rather because he valued his pride too much.

Because of his anger, Wol almost forgot about his hunger; however, after being in such close proximity to Mai Rin for a few moments, he soon remembered. She smelled so damn delicious, it was nearly impossible for him to resist. Before he knew it, he began to lean in--first, as if to kiss her, then at the last moment he tilted his head closer to her neck, inhaling the sweet scent. His mouth hovered for a moment, his lips brushing her soft skin ever so slightly. He could feel his fangs emerge from his incisors and he knew that his eyes were blood red, indicative of his hunger. Slowly, he opened his mouth and pressed it to her neck, extremely close to piercing the skin when he suddenly realized what the hell he was doing. He could have easily bitten her then and blown his cover, all because of his childish temper. Hesitantly, the vampire lifted his head, eyes closed, and took a deep breath to calm himself. When he was sure that his fangs were away and his eyes were brown once again, he looked at the girl, who, naturally, looked surprised and also slightly turned on. Still pinning her to the wall, Wol kept his gaze fixated on her as he freaked out mentally.

What the ******** was he going say?!

OOC STUFF

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces