Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
(( Had no idea It was my turn. ))

Kai listened as he closed his eyes and rested with her. "Sounds nice love, my family used to come here every summer when we were kids, sadly those stopped a long time ago." He said softly as he rubbed her back softly. "Though, we can still make new memories of our children bringing them here every summer." He said happily.

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ane smiled, but it turned a little sad, "We didn't go back to the sea after my mother passed on. It was too painful for my father. But it was cooler there... I think it might take me some time to become accustom to the Fire Nation's heat... Though I should like bring our children here for as long as they are willing to come with us."

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Ah, I'm sorry to hear." Kai said as he looked at her. "Yeah, that sounds like the best option. You'll get use to it, I promise. It's just a little humid." He explained.

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ane giggled and whined a little, "But Kai... It's so hot..." She giggled again, and straddled his waist, "Maybe we should make it hotter?"

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kai grinned up at her as she straddled his waist. "Yes, let's." He said as he leaned up to kiss her passionately. He wrapped his arms around her waist as they began to make out.

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ane giggled into his kiss, and wrapped her arms around his shoulder to enjoy the touch of his lips. After several minute she ran her hand from the back of his neck, to slip it inside the collar of his shirt.

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kai felt her hand on his collar and grinned at her. He let her hands travel his body as he enjoyed her warm body against his. He was glad the window was still allowing an ocean breeze in to help cool the room.

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ane continued kissing Kai, and slide her hand down his chest to loosen the ties to his pants, "We should cool you down. You'll over heat all bundled up like this."

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kai smiled and nodded in agreement. "Glad you're here to help me love." He said as he helped her get his pants off. "Much better." He said as he leaned up to kiss her again.

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ane kissed him back, her hands exploring. Eventually her kimono came off as well, and they made sweet love.

Ane was tucked under his arm, mostly asleep as they cooled off after their 'exercise'. Her hair had come loose during part of it and her flower crown was wilting, and many of the buds had lost petals about the bed.

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kai fell asleep almost immediately after their session and cuddled with Ane as he slept. They were going to enjoy their honeymoon and try not to focus on too much political stuff.

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ane's fingers stilled slowly, and she too slipped into a restful peace.

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
(( We need to think of an idea to get this ball rolling again, feel it's getting stale. How about a war? biggrin ))

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Well.. I was also plotting massive betrayal, death, depression, and family banning together later... (As in after Ane's sure she's gotten pregnant) it could be a precursor to a war, if you don't mind a time skip by about a year.

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
(( Perhaps another nation tries to take over or one of the nations betrays the other. Yes for course, so maybe Earth nation breaks treaty with water tribe and both our nations band together. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff