Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Daisuke Niwa
~~|-|~~|-|~~|-|~~|-|~~|-|~~|-|~~|-|~~|-|~~|-|~~|-|~~|-|
>>He sighed softly glaring up at Krad. "Dark was like my brother Krad, yes I'm angry." He said darkly.but he sighed and blinked slowly. "I still, however, would prefer not to fight." He said calmly. Even if Daisuke was angry, he was still a peaceful heart. "So just tell me where Dark is, dead or otherwise, and I wont humiliate you." He said angrily. He was still acting as if he stood a chance against Krad.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
ɖ α ɾ κ

Krad laughed madly again. "You do not wish to fight me? Or are you simply afraid to?" He smirked. "Well, no matter...your lack of resistance shall only make you easier to kill." He spread his wings, leaving the ground in a flurry of feathers and hovering overhead. "Any last words...? Too bad!"

There was a flash of light, and all of a sudden, blade-like feathers began to rain down toward Daisuke in great numbers, lightning fast and deadly...

Yet in a flurry of movement, something moved in front of Daisuke, and the feathers began to ricochet off a kind of purple shield, flying harmlessly away and disintegrating.

"...You!"

Dark smirked and straightened up, standing in front of Daisuke with his wings spread to shield the boy.

"Come on, Krad. You didn't really think you could get rid of me that easily, did you?"

Like Krad, Dark's clothes were tattered and flecked with blood, and he too was holding up a blade-like feather, which he had used to summon the shield.

Krad gritted his teeth. "Don't sound so cocky, Dark. Sooner or later, I will take away from you everything that you cherish. It is only a matter of time."

There was a flash of light, and suddenly, he was gone.

"...Ever the drama queen." Dark sighed and turned around, looking down and smiling wearily at Daisuke. "You okay, kiddo?" he asked, ruffling Daisuke's hair.

User Image
User Image

Daisuke Niwa
>>Daisuke knew he was no match for the blonde, since he could use Magic, but he preapred to do his best, until Dark showed up. He stared up at Dark a he defended him. "Dark?"He whispered lookinga t him, then he suddenly wrapped his arms around him hugging him. He was careful, but still he held the taller boy close to himself. He had started to believe Krad that Dark was dead. He couldn't help but cling to him. He could even feel tears in the corner of his eyes. "Dark...Mom is worried about you..." He mumbled hugging him, then he let go and looked at him. "we should get back..." he added quietly.
User Image
ɖ α ɾ κ

Dark winced a little as Daisuke's arms flew around him, but he returned the boy's hug regardless, a warm smile on his face. "Hey, take it easy. It's gonna be okay." He sighed. "...I'm sorry, Daisuke. When Krad came...I tried to keep your family safe, but I..." He trailed off, looking away. "Now your house...and Daiki...I should've been stronger." He gave a soft laugh. "Guess I really let you guys down, huh?"

User Image
User Image

Daisuke Niwa
>>Daisuke took his hand and started leading him back to where his parents were. "That isn't true Dark. If you weren't there, things could have been so much worse. Everyone could be dead if you weren't there. Thank you Dark." He said, then he looked down. "If anyone let anyone down it was me. I wasn't even there. You had to protect me AGAIN." He looked at the ground as they walked. "I'm still not strong enough to protect the people I care about. Even after I trained for two more years." He sighed and smiled at him. "but everyone is alive, and that is what matters right now. I'm sure grandpa will be alright too." He said, once again looking on the bright side of things. He was good at that.
User Image
ɖ α ɾ κ

Dark slung an arm around him as they walked, messing up his hair again. "Hey, come on. You had school...you couldn't have known. Besides, it looked like you were holding your own pretty well against old Goldilocks back there." He smiled, cocking his head and looking down at Daisuke. "...I mean, hey. Not just anyone has the skills to stand up to him...I'd say you've improved quite a lot." His gaze softened a little as they walked along through the trees...almost like brothers taking a stroll through the woods together. Now more than ever, Dark found he felt like an older brother to Daisuke, and it was a comforting thought.

Am I just kidding myself?

User Image
User Image

Daisuke Niwa
>>The red-head looked at Dark and smiled gratefully. "That was partially because I was angry. I...uh...hehe, I sort of started to believe him. If you died...I might actually become murderous...so don't die okay? I don't want to kill anyone." He said looking at him sternly, as if he could control whether he died or not. He hada joking tone, however, and smiled at Dark. Right about then they returned to the house and Daisuke peeked out to see if the police were still there. Walking back to his parents with Phantom thief Dark with Police around, wouldn't be a good thing.
User Image
ɖ α ɾ κ

"Hmn. Well, I'll see what I can do. Although, seeing you all 'murderous' kinda sounds like fun..." He chuckled, following Daisuke's gaze over to his home - which looked a little better now that all the fires had been put out. "...No sign of the police. I guess we-,"

"OH, DARK! DAISUKE!"

Flailing madly, Emiko appeared running toward them at full speed, her arms outstretched. Grabbing both boys, she yanked them into a desperate hug and shouted hysterically, her eyes tearful. "Thank goodness you're both safe! Dark, don't you ever run off like that when you aren't feeling well again! And Daisuke...how could you?! I thought I'd lost you both..."

"Heh...hey, take it easy, Emiko...we're okay..." Dark said gently, gripping Daisuke's shoulder to keep himself from collapsing beneath Emiko's frantic hugs. "Just a little banged up. Right Dai?"

User Image
User Image

Daisuke Niwa
>>Daisuke almost buckled under it himself. But he held strong and supported Dark and hugged his mother. "Mom, its alright. I'm sorry I ran off, I was worried. I wont let you lose either of us mom. I promise." He said calmingly, but he was worried. He could hold his own against Krad for a little while, but he couldn't protect his family for very long. Then he smiled. "I'm not even hurt this time..." Daisuke added smiling at her. Last time he'd had a dagger through the shoulder, this time not a scratch. That was, of course, thanks to Dark. He'd be just about dead if Dar hadn't shown up when he did. Daisuke actually hoped Satoshi did show up. Then he could show him exactly what he'd done to him and his family. but he wasn't spiteful like that. Daisuke didn't blame Satoshi, not really.
User Image
ɖ α ɾ κ

"Well thank goodness...come inside, boys...the house isn't damaged too badly, thanks to Dark leading Krad away from us." She placed her hand worriedly on Dark's back, hastily withdrawing it as he winced. "I'll make you some food, and then I wanted you both to rest...you too, Dai, injured or not. This has been an exhausting day for all of us..."

"Better do as she says, Dai." He glanced toward the shorter boy, catching his expression. "What's on your mind?"

User Image
User Image

Daisuke Niwa
>>Daisuke grabbed Dark's hand and led him inside. "Krad is..." He said as he sat on the couch, which was alright to sit on. "and Hiwatari. I wonder...if Hiwatari knew this would happen." He said quietly. He leaned back and looked up at the ceiling and wondered if going up to his room would be safe.
User Image
ɖ α ɾ κ

Dark shook his head, sitting down on Daisuke's bed and rubbing a bruised shouler.
"...I dunno. He was probably just hoping Krad and I would destroy each other. I don't think he considered the possibility that Krad would try to hurt you in order to get to me..." He scowled.

User Image
User Image

Daisuke Niwa
>>He sighed and glared up to the ceiling. "Hiwatari can't understand that we care about you can he" Daisuke said calmly. Daisuke was angry, and this time, he was showing it. Destroying Krad didn't seem like such a bad idea, if only he had the power to do it.
User Image
ɖ α ɾ κ

Dark sighed. "To the Hikari family...I'm nothing but an object," he murmured. "Same goes for Krad. The Hikaris may care about their art...but it's still just art. If a piece is flawed...you destroy it." He raised his thin shoulders in a shrug. "That's Satoshi's intention, I guess."

User Image
User Image

Daisuke Niwa
>>Daisuke looked out of his now slightly smudged window. He got up and wiped the smudge off. It was hard for Daisuke to remember that Dark and Krad were parts of artwork. Daisuke, as an artist, knew how one could feel about artwork. you put everything into it and you care about it, but eventually you move on. "Stupid." HE said quietly. He didn't know who he was talking aobut really, himself for forgetting how Hiwatari would see things, or the Hikari family for thinking of their artwork like that. Dark was part of his family, Krad could die, but you couldn't hate artwork like that. Krad and Dark have become people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces