Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ria stayed transformed and kept her distance trying to give him space but she kept an eye out on him.

-Switch to Vald-

Vald raised his eyes in question. "I'm half."
Brody cursed as his mother found him and instantly went into a rant. He stared at her blankly the entire time finding it amusing how long this one went on for her. She had just broken her record on longest rant ever and he told her that, which in return got him a thwack on the head. He rubbed his lightly and sighed apologizing to her. She wouldn't leave him alone if he hadn't as soon as his mother left he turned to Ria and glared lightly at her. "You know when we are in the palace you don't have to follow me around. Go find your room or go do..whatever it is you do.."

-switch to Riley-

Riley glanced up at him before looking him over blushing lightly still. "You don't look very much like them. I saw a few of them today you know? They were the first full fair folk I have ever encountered..." She trailed off as she realized how rude she had just sounded. "I'm sorry..that was rude of me."

Ria stared at him for a moment before she transformed back. She didn't need him to tell her twice as she began to head back to her room to take a shower and hopefully get some sleep for the night.

-Switch to Vald-

It had gotten dark out while they were standing there. Vald shrugged at her words. "Why? They were ture."
Brody sighed in relief as she walked away from him. He waited till she was out of eyesight and took off out of the castle once more. He knew if anyone knew what or who he was meeting up with would infuriate everyone but he couldn't help it. There was something about this certain human girl that he hadn't got his fill of her yet.

-switch to Riley-

Riley frowned and laced her shoes up once more and hopped off the rock and stared up at him wrapping her arms around herself. She hadn't realized how dark it was till she glanced around. "It doesn't matter if they were true or not. It was rude now if you will excuse me I am on night duty tonight and I am already helplessly late. If you could just point me in the right direction I am sure I will find my way. " Truthfully she was hopelessly terrible at directions. Tracking was her worst trait as a hunter and usually relied on the others to do that.
Ria sighed in annoyance as she felt him leave the castle. She went to the castle walls outside and leaned on it awaiting his return. She choose not to follow him, and if anything happened to him she was dead. The stupid prince truly only cared about his own damn self. This is one reason she hated royalty.

-Switch to Vald-

Vald stared at her for a moment before walking off willing her to follow. He knew her sense of direction sucked.
Brody came back hours later and saw Ria standing outside and sighed. "Have you been waiting here for me the entire time?"

-switch to Riley-

Riley smiled at him and bounded after him only after she grabbed his forgotten shirt and quickly walking up to him holding it out to him. "Thought you'd want this." She smiled sweetly at him before she focused her attention on the ground beneath and in front of her not wanting to get tripped up by any rocks or roots.

-switch to the king-

The king strode into the medical clinic asking for Galena he was still furious with her and her team for failing so he was sending her out on another mission. He finally found her and rolled his eyes at her as she was laying in bed. "Get up and get ready. You and the half breed are going out on patrol tonight." He was sending Layla on another mission with the girl Riley.
Ria looked him over checking to see if he was alright before turning back to the castle and heading back to her room without saying a word.

-Switch to Vald-

Vald thanked her for the shirt and put it on. He led her back to the castle, the whole time keeping an eye for her so she wouldn't fall.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena got up and put on her new set of clothes since the other ones had been cut to shreds. She put her sword on her back as she awaited her instructions.
Brody sighed ran a hand through his hair racing to catch up to her. He grabbed her wrist turning her to face him. He felt bad that she was standing outside for him the entire time. "Listen, I know you hate me... and I'm okay with that....but I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry..sleep well Ria.." He dropped her wrist and walked towards the palace and to his room.

-switch to Riley-

Riley cheered lightly as she made it safely out of the forest and when the castle came into view. She gave him a hug before she raced off to the guards station. She was stopped before she took her post saying that she was assigned to another mission with Layla and that she needed to meet her down at that stables. She thanked the guard and went to the stables wondering what mission they were going on now.

-switch to The king-

The king paced around the room as he spoke. "I have just received insider information that the faerie king will be out and about tonight. Something about communing with nature that they need to do every few weeks. He will be at his weakest and most vulnerable I have been told. The half breed should know where he is seeing as how they are related. Meet up with him and get going. I want you to bring him back to me. You will not kill him but harm if you must.." He glared at her before speaking once more, "And do not fail me again Gelana..."
Ria watched him walk off before sighing and once more going to her room. She took a long bath before she curled under the covers.

-Switch to Layla-

Layla glanced over at Riley as she took her horse out of the stable. She greeted her before hopping on her horse. She gave her a quick run down of the mission. It seemed a bunch of hunters were killed and they were to go investigate it. After that she took off towards their destination.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena grimaced at his words but made a noise letting him know she understood. She then met up with Vald, told him what there mission and they both got on their horses as she followed Vald.

-Switch to Megan-

Megan walked into Galena's room just as she was leaving and frown. She still wasn't 100%.
Riley hopped on her horse following Layla frowning at what she had been told. She was growing tired of all the deaths that she had seen and caused.

-switch to Irial-

Irial had only one guard with him tonight. He had tried to completely get rid of them all but knew it was a hopeless cause. He had ordered the guard to stay back though and not bother him. He had stripped down to just a pair of shorts and was completely barefoot as he walked across the earth wanting to get as close as he could to it. He skin glowed in the dark like a dim sun it growing brighter the longer he was connected to the earth. It had been to long since he had been out here. He made his way favorite spot in the middle of the wild flower field. A stream ran through the middle and a single oak tree he had planted hundreds of years grew next to it. He ran his hands over the bark feeling energy from the earth and nature seep into him.
Layla glanced over at Riley in wonder. "Why did you become a hunter?"

-Switch to Galena-

Galena and Vald ditched their horses a bit back and made the rest of the way on foot. Vald left and easily took down the guard while Galena walked into the open field, her sword already removed from the sheath.
Riley tilted her head to the side wondering where in the world that question had come from but answered her truthfully, "Because it was the right thing to do. My entire family was hunters at one point. It is what needed to be done."

-switch to Irial-

Irial was sitting against the tree when he sensed movement and two presences. His lip curled in disgust as he realized who it was. One was his brother and the other was the little princess. He opened his eyes as she neared him. "Come to murder me little princess?" He spoke to her but his eyes were trained on his half brother in contemplation. He knew right away when the guard had died. He was connected to all of his fey just as they were connected to him.
Layla glanced back ahead of them. It was obvious to her that she didn't like the killing part of it.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena chose not to answer him. Instead she shifted as she scoped out a plan on how to capture him. She was going to be careful this go around.

-Switch to Vald-

Vald didn't make any movement as he looked back at his younger brother. It had been a long time since they last saw each other and his brother had definitely grown up since then. He knew that Irial knew he killed his guard and didn't care.
Riley stared at Layla's back sighing she hoped that Layla wouldn't tell anyone that she was questioning her position as a hunter. "Why did you become a hunter?"

-switch to Irial-

Irial glanced at her and watched her in amusement as he could clearly see her working out a plan. He stood up and walked towards her before veering off towards Vald. "Still doing his dirty work are you? Pairing with humans and killing your own kind? Why brother I dare say I don't know you anymore." His eyes flashed almost like lightning bolts shooting through them. He was growing stronger the longer he was out here and only needed a few more minutes. He grew brighter as well a clear sign he was getting stronger. He made it so his back was not to either of them. He kneeled down next to his fallen subject and closed his eyes. He said a silent prayer before standing up and facing them both again.
Layla could tell she was doubting her. She looked over at her and smiled, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." Her smile faltered at her question though. "I didn't have a choice really. I don't have a family. On the verge of death I was taken in because they had heard about my strength."

-Switch to Galena-

Galena wanted Vald to sit out for now. After he was finished with his guard she launched herself at him. She couldn't let him get any stronger.

-Switch to Vald-

Vald completely ignored his brother's words and sat back waiting to enter the battle if he needed to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff