Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players: BloodyRevenge
Ultimately Fragile

Story line: It is a world full of mystical creatures: faeries, vampires, werewolves, and warlocks. Only a select group of humans know about this world and they are the hunters of these creatures. The hunters have been at war with these creatures for centuries. There are only a select few from each party that were around when the war started and they are powerless to stop it. Each of these groups has a ruling family that over sees everything.

My characters:

User Image

Irial is the king of the faeries. He has been ruling over them all for over 30 centuries. He has been searching for his queen since he took over the reign but has never found her. He needs a queen to strengthen the faeries. His court has been actively fighting the humans trying to keep them at bay. He has been long friends with the ruling house of the vampires and warlocks. The werewolves and his court have a slightly unstable relationship but they band together when need be. He is a very serious person and does not show emotions except those closest to him. He can be very volatile and is easily angered.

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc379/creimer90/possiblility1.jpg

Devlin is the prince of the vampires. He and Irial have been best friends since birth. The faerie court and vampire court have been allies since the beginning of the war and have always helped each other when it is needed. Devlin is the complete opposite of Irial. Where as Irial is serious, Devlin is not. He loves to laugh and have fun. Being as he is only a prince he does not have the responsibilities of Irial and that probably helps his attitude.

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc379/creimer90/warlock.jpg

Grant is the king of the warlocks. He has close ties to each of the ruling houses even the humans. The warlocks stay out of the war as much as possible but will battle when they have to. He has multiple personalities he jumps from at a moments notice. He can be serious one second and then the next be cracking jokes. It is hard sometimes to tell when he is being serious or joking around.

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc379/creimer90/werewolf.jpg

Brody is the prince of the werewolves. He has a cordial relationship with each of the ruling houses but can be said to have to the best with the warlocks. The werewolves are very active in the war and take every chance they get to attack the humans. He has been best friends with Grant since he could remember. Brody is more laid back than any of them. He doesn't search for fights or any of the like but will protect his friends and family when he has to.

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc379/creimer90/5.jpg

Riley is human and best friends with the princess of the humans. She is a hunter but only because she thinks it is the right thing to do for her family. She does have noble blood but is not a part of the ruling family. She has killed many rogue vampires and werewolves but has never met a faerie or a warlock. She loves the outdoors and can usually be seen somewhere in a tree when she is not out hunting.
Hunter info: Hunters consist of humans with special powers and knowledge. Hunters also travel in groups. The group with the Princess is the strongest group of them all.

User Image

Galena is the princess from the family ruling over all the humans and hunters. However, only her best friend knows she is the princess and she keeps it secret from everyone else. The royal family is the only other people to know about it. She was born with a lot of powers that her father feared, so he had tried to lock them away, instead it backfired and a curse was brought upon her. But she has no idea it was her father's fault. When she is under stressful situations or does not have full control she becomes one of the most powerful demons ever seen. The changes that happen to her body to when she becomes a demon is that tribal markings cover her entire body, her skin becomes tan, she gets cat like eyes, and she grows sharp nails and fangs. She keeps a blood red sword on her that contains some of the demonic powers so that she doesn't completely transform and must never let the sword break.

Megan

Megan was trained since birth to become a hunter by her family who ruled in the court. She is a sweet girl though and tends to never fight. She has a vast knowledge in the medical field as well as some healing powers.

Layla

Layla is carefree but when it comes to being a Hunter she is on top of her game. She is intelligent and extremely strong physically. She is not apart of the court or even royalty. She was made into a hunter due to her abnormal strength.

Vald

Vald is someone who is looked down upon from both humans and the creatures. He is a rare half-breed between a faerie and human. Not just any faerie however, he was born of the previous King and the current ruling King is his younger brother. The crown skipped him and he was exiled due to his impure blood. He is laid back and never smiles. He has a 'do it and get it over with' personality.

Ria

Ria is a werewolf but not of the royal family. However, her family is strong in strength so they still fight along with the royals but only when it is needed. They do not like the royals and want nothing to do with them otherwise. She is hotheaded and quick tempered. She tends to act before she thinks, which tends to get her into a lot of trouble.
Irial was in one of his moods again. The kind where no one wanted to be around him because of his anger. It was one of those moods that only his queen would be able to calm him down from, but seeing as how he didn't have own only time would calm him down and time was something he had a lot of. He glared over at Devlin as he laughed at him.

-switch to Devlin-

Devlin couldn't help but laugh in amusement at Irial and how his court was studiously avoiding him. He always found his moods amusing. He leaned back in his chair and shrugged at Irial's glare.

-switch to Grant-

Grant was furious as he made the portal to the human kingdom. Little blue flames were flicking from his fingertips clearly showing his anger. The humans had attacked one of his royals. He stepped through the portal and angerily strode up to the first human guard he saw demanding that they take him to their king. He had business to settle with him.

-switch to Brody-

Brody was bored out of his mind. His parents had basically forced him to stay at home today because of some attack with the Warlocks. He felt bad for Grant but that did not mean he needed be kept away under lock and key. He was more than capable of taking care of himself.

-switch to Riley-

Riley had just got back from a hunt and had already cleaned up and was heading outside to her favorite tree with a book. She had check on Galena to make sure she was alright before heading out. She lithely jumped up into the tree and settled into it. She knew it wasn't safe being outside of the kingdom but the trees there were so well kept that she felt stiffled being around them.
Galena laced up her boots before strapping her sword to her back. Her sword never left her side. She had just gotten orders for a hunt. She truthfully could handle the situation on her own but she had to always have someone go with her more in case her demon side came out, not because she was the princess. Since Riley had just gotten back she decided to take Layla. As they were leaving the castle they saw a warlock who you could feel the anger radiating off of him, She ignored him and continued walking.

-Switch to Megan-

Megan was in the medical center helping the people who have been injured on the most recent hunt.

-Switch to Layla-

Layla geared up to help Galena with her hunt, or more to keep an eye on her. Even though Galena was half demon she didn't care. Galena was Galena to her but orders were orders as well. She walked along side Galena as they left the castle, a sword strapped to her side. She too glanced at the warlock as they walked by.

-Switch to Ria-

Ria was training with her father. It was intense and ruthless but is how their family ran. Their was little love in their family, it was all about strength which is why they were the strongest werewolf family. A lot was riding on Ria to become a protector for her little brother till he is strong enough to take over the family. Out of the family she seemed to be the strongest.

-Switch to Vald-

Vald was by the King's side as a protector. It was very rare that there was a mission that would need their entire group together since they were the strongest so in the mean time they all did things individually or in a smaller group.
Irial turned to Devlin and told him that he was going to go hunt and he could join him if he wanted. He needed to work off some of this anger before the ball tonight. He shrugged as Devlin turned him down and left the room. He grabbed his swords and two of his guards he hunted with and headed out of the kingdom.

-switch to Devlin-

Devlin declined his request saying he had something else to do than hunt. It seemed that someone back home had found a weakness in the human kingdoms wards and that it was letting people of his kind in. He wanted to find out if that was true.

-switch to Grant-

Grant glanced at the human girls in disgust before he followed another human guard to the room the king was in. He noticed the man by his side seemed more than human but decided he would figure that out later. He turned his attention to the king and his anger boiled blue flames once more shooting out of his finger tips lighting the kings desk on fire.. "Make them leave... We need to talk alone."

-switch to Brody-

Brody rose an eyebrow in question as his father said that he had assigned a new guard to him. He sighed in annoyance but knew that there was no way to get out of this. He waited for the someone to go collect her.

-switch to Riley-

Riley glanced up when she heard people coming out of the kingdom. Her head tilted to the side as she saw Galena and some strange girl leaving. She jumped down from the tree and made her way towards them. "Aww you aren't going on a hunt without me are you?"
Galena turned to Riley and rose an eyebrow and smiled at her. "I just figured you would like a rest."

-Switch to the king-

The king glared at the man as Vald calmly put out the fire. He had everyone but Vald leave.

-Switch to Ria-

Ria was in the middle of her training when a guard from the castle came up to her father giving her orders. She growled at them and you could tell her father was displeased as well, but orders were orders. She went into the house and grabbed a bag of just the necessities as she headed toward the castle.
Riley shook her head and kicked up dirt smiling at Galena. "Me? Rest? You know me. Plus maybe one of these darned hunts I'll actually meet a warlock. I've always wanted to see one in action."

-switch to Grant-

Grant seethed as one guard stayed. "Your people attacked and killed one of my royals. When you took over as King from your father I specifically ordered you to never attack them or you would lose your protection. Did you forget who it is that keeps your wards up and the downworlders out?" He strode towards the man and towered over him threateningly flames seeming to flare in his eyes. "You ever attack one of my royals again and I will take your wards down in an instance and I personally will come for your head. Do you understand?" His voice was low but still seething with barely controlled anger.
Galena laughed at her words. "You just missed one actually. He went into the castle." She glanced back at it before looking away. "We must head out though, if you want you are welcome to come."

-Switch to the king-

The king raised his eyebrows and sat back in his chair. He glared at the man's orders. He smiled coldly at him, "Let's just look at this as an unfortunate accident that we make sure is not repeated?"

-Switch to Ria-

Ria was seething by the time she finally reached the castle. The more she thought about this order the more pissed off she became.
Rileys face fell at Galena's words and sighed. Just her luck. She nodded though grabbing her stuff and putting it on. "Of course I want to come silly. " She smiled at Layla and started to walk off in a random direction before she stopped and turned to face them. "Just what are we doing actually?"

-switch to Grant-

Grant stared down at the man with hate. He said nothing for a long moment and lit his clothes on fire. "Do not talk down to me little king. You have been warned...do anything like this again and I will destroy you and your kingdom.." He disappeared after that his words staying threateningly in the air.

-switch to Brody-

Brody sighed in boredom. He was growing impatient as his new guard took it's sweet time getting here.
Galena and Layla both laughed at her words. Galena lead them to the stables to get their horses. She pet her beloved black mare as she spoke. "There have been reports of something attacking some villagers in their town so we are going to check out and remove what is doing it." She got on her horse and waited for them before taking off towards the village in question. She just hoped they didn't have trouble like usual with the villagers questioning them because they were girls. No one ever expected the strongest group of hunters to be full of girls and only one boy.

-Switch to the king-

The king watched as he disappeared and took off his clothes and threw them away before obtaining more clothes. His anger was over flowing as he cursed the warlock. One day we would erase that man from their world.

-Switch to Ria-

Ria followed the guard as they brought her to met who she was to guard.
Riley mounted her horse as well frowning a bit at her words. She never understood the mindless killing that happened almost on a daily occurence. She followed Gelana and Layla taking in the area as they rode. It almost looked like she was just enjoying the sights but she was really scouting watching for any signs of attack. She may be somewhat childish and loud at times but she was a great hunter and was always alert when out on a hunt.

-switch to Grant-

Grant left the human kingdom and went back to his. He forced his anger down as a few of his advisors spoke to him about the situation. He had gotten hot tempered when he was speaking to the man but he would not take it out on his subjects. What kind of king would do such a thing?

-switch to Brody-

Brody glanced at the girl and then at his father and then back at the girl and then at his father like this was some sick joke. "A girl? You want a girl to guard me? I think I would be a lot safer guarding myself. Thanks, but no thanks father."

-switch to Irial-

Irial had set off to some random human village where some of his kind had stirred up trouble. It seemed that they had been captured by the humans and were being kept till hunters could figure out what to do with them.
Galena and the others reached the village before hopping off of her horse and leaving it at a watering hole just outside of the village before walking into the village and meeting with the village head. She was slightly surprised as they told them they had captured them and headed their way.

-Switch to Ria-

Ria snapped at his words. "Well excuse me for being a girl. At least I don't need some girl to protect me." Her mouth was set in a snarl.
Irial and his two guards headed towards the building they were being held in. He could sense that the hunters were heading that way as well and quickened their steps. They were faster than the hunters and were going to reach them first but would have to be ready to fight once they got the prisoners free. Who knows what state they would be in. Humans were very unpredictable when it came to prisoners.

-switch to Brody-

Brody stood up glaring at the girl angry at her words and how she spoke towards him. Who was she to talk to him like that. He walked over to her glaring down at her. "I don't need nor want a female to protect me, but for some reason my father thinks you are the best. We shall see. And the next time you think it is okay to talk to me like that you best remember who you are addressing."
Galena glanced away from the head villager as she felt the stronger powers. She cursed under her breathe and motioned for the others to follow as she took off towards where the prisoners were being held. All three of them were faster than they expected and they seemed to reach there right after the others got there.

-Switch to Ria-

Ria glared up at him with malice. "If it was up to me I wouldn't be here either, your Highness." She spoke the last words with venom.
Irial had instantly started freeing the four faeries but stopped when he felt the hunters precense. They had not killed the human guards only knocked them unconscious. He turned to the hunters and his eyes widened slightly when he saw three human hunters. It was rare for girls to be hunters but here were three of them. He told the guards to continue freeing the prisoners and pulled out his swords. He was still in one of his moods and this time he let them out. Instantly the wind wind picked up and it started to pour around them. Faeries were very intune with nature and could even control it if they were strong enough.

-switch to Brody-

Brody glared down at her and shoved her out of his way striding out of the room. He walked a few yards before realizing she wasn't following he glanced back at her still glaring at her anger. "Come on stupid little girl. Or are you too stupid to realize you have to follow the people you guard?"

-switch to Devlin-

Devlin glanced up at the castle and then at the hole in the wall where the vampires had said the wards were the weakest allowing them to entire. He grimaced slightly knowing he would be fried to bits if they were wrong. He closed his eyes and crawled through the whole his eyes closed the entire time. He kept them closed for a few moments before realizing that he wasn't dead. He had snuck away from his guards wanting to do this alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff