Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ria forced herself to get her clothes back on before making her way back to her room. She ignored all of the talking around her. Once she was there she got water for a bath. She took a cold bath as she winched from all the cuts being touched by the water. After a little while she got out and put on pants with boots and fingerless gloves with a long sleeved shirt in order to hide the cuts. She ignored the aching of her body as she went to see if Brody was back.

-Switch to Layla-

Layla sighed and looked over at him. "And how would is something like that suppose to sound?"

-Switch to Vald-

Vald couldn't help but tease her. "Are you saying that I don't already?" He faked a hurt expression.
Brody had already returned back to the castle and when he saw that Ria was not waiting for him outside the gates like she always did it got him a little worried. He was currently asking the guards if they knew where she was when he felt her presence come up from behind him. He turned to her and sighed in relief when he saw that she was okay. "Don't worry me like that.."
-switch to Grant-

Grant bit his bottom lip momentarily before answering her. "I don't think it could have came out any nicer than that, but I did not mean to upset you that was not my intention."

-switch to Riley-

Riley blushed again at his words and looked down at the ground her hair falling over her face so he couldn't see her blush. "I-I didn't say that...I just meant..that you would look even better.." If possible her blush deepened at her words.
Ria looked at him confused by his words. She hid her pain completely. It was truly as if none of it had happened.

-Switch to Layla-

Layla rose an eyebrow at his words. "What was your intention?"

-Switch to Vald-

Vald cupped her cheek and rose her face too look at him so she wouldn't hid it.
Brody sighed and shook his head at her. "I really don't know why I even care. It's not like you would care about my well being if you weren't forced to guard me." He started to walk away from her a frown etched onto his face.

-switch to Grant-

Grant opened his mouth and then closed it realizing he didn't have an answer for her. "That is a very good question actually. Truthfully I don't ever really know what I mean half the time. " He grinned at her lightly.

-switch to Riley-

Riley looked into his eyes biting her bottom lip as she did so. She didn't know why she reacted this way around him, but whenever she was around him her heart started racing and she got even more clumsier than usual.
Ria wasn't up for arguing. She just followed him and tried to completely focus of guarding him. She just hoped she didn't see those girls.

-Switch to Layla-

Layla stared at him in disbelief for a moment before laughing. "You're a strange one."

-Switch to Vald-

Vald continued to stare at her. He knew he was attracted to her and couldn't help but bully her slightly. He leaned forward so that there lips were almost touching and she could feel his breathe on her lips.
Brody had told Ria to go to sleep and that he would see her later on tonight. He just wasn't up to dealing with her right now. He bid her goodnight and then headed towards his room.

-switch to Grant-

Grant rose an eyebrow in question and shrugged at her as he leaned against a tree not wanting to frighten her horse anymore. "Sadly I have been told that before. I guess it come with the territory of being a warlock."

-switch to Riley-

Riley's breath caught in her throat at their closeness. Her eyes were darting between his lips and his eyes. She didn't know why she did it but she leaned forward closing the distance between the two of them.
Ria sighed and watched him walk off before heading to her room.

-Switch to Layla-

Layla continued to pet her horse to calm him down. It was clear her horse completely trusted her. "That's a little different." She smiled at him.

-Switch to Vald-

Vald moved his hand from her cheek and intertwined it in her hair as he deepened the kiss.
The girls had been watching the exchange between the two of them and did not like the look he had in his eyes as he stared at her. They strode up to her pushing her roughly agains the wall. "You just don't learn your lesson!"

-switch to Grant-

Grant rose his eyebrow in question at her words, "What is different?" He continued to watch her pet her horse and could tell that the bond between them was very strong.

-switch to Riley-

Riley's blush continued to dark as she kissed him back. She heard the bells tolling in the background signifying that the king wanted all hunters to return and she pulled back from the kiss returning to her senses as she did so. Her eyes widened at what she did and apologized profusely as she jumped to her feet and tore off in the direction back to the castle.
Ria winced slightly as her back met the wall. "Excuse me for doing my job."

-Switch to Layla-

Layla paused as she heard the bells ringing. She apologized to him for suddenly having to leave. She hopped on her horses back and they took off towards the castle. Once there. She put him away and changed her clothes before meeting up.

-Switch to Vald-

Vald sat there for a moment and contemplated over the kiss. He finally got up and he too gathered with the rest of the hunters standing next to their group of Riley, Galena, Megan, and Layla.
The girls glared at her and the leader slapped her before clawing at her face and neck once more. "Your job? Pssh please. We have seen the way he looks at you... a lowly servant..it's disgusting and must be dealt with."

-switch to Grant-

Grant heard the bells tolling and knew that was the kings signal for the hunters. He watched the girl ride off amused that she had apologized for having to leave. He chuckled slightly strangely interested in getting to know this girl more.

-switch to Riley-

Riley tried not to look over at Vald but coudln't help but peek at him through her lashes every so often. She didn't know how to act towards him. Luckily her mind was taken off that thought as the king stepped out to speak.

-switch to the king-

The king had finished with his war plans and decided he would finally tell his hunters why he had called them all home. He was going to focus on taking down the vampire kingdom once and for all. Not only because they were an abomination but also because they had the audacity to kidnap Megan.
Ria stood there as the blood trickled down from the cuts. She had no idea what she was talking about. "I believe you have done enough to deal with me." She was clearly angry. She pushed herself past them. She didn't want to deal with this.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena grimaced at his words. This was crazy. She knew that the other people in my group would agree. This man needed to be stopped.
The girls let her pass but not before clawing at her back and face. They quickly ran off having heard someone come around the corner.

-switch to the king-

The king continued on telling them with the plan of how they would do it. He was getting worked up as he talked about destroying them and could tell that for the most part all of his hunters agreed.
Ria winced and went back to her room. She stripped off her clothes. She finally took a look at herself. She was covered with bruises and now scratch marks. It was very obvious that she was raped by where a lot of the bruises were. There were wounds around her torso where the rope was tied around her and her back was bruised and sliced up from the bark of the tree and now claw marks. Her wrists were horribly cut by the ropes. She clenched laid in the bed under the covers and clenched her eyes shut as her senses kept going over what had happened. It still felt like someone was in her.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena didn't want to do this. She wanted no part in it as she started to walk away from the crowd.
The king saw Galena starting to walk away from the crowd and flet his anger double. He got down from the podium he was out and he knew he would have to talk to her directly so she would follow his orders though as he tried to get closer to her the more his people stopped him to talk to him about what needed to be done.
Galena glanced back and secretly thanked the other guards as she continued to leave. She watched Vald, Megan, and Layla all slip away in different directions obviously none of them wanting to take part in this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff