Welcome to Gaia! ::

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Jessamine nodded. "You should do as is needed guard." She told him and then looked at the ronin. "That is a good idea. Bring him back here if you can't get to the village." She told him seriously. "I'll go by horse rather than cart as it will be faster and will draw less attention." She looked at Kyo. "My I speak to you alone about something else I would like you to do."

Saya began her attacks on the bandits. She pulled the young girl behind her after she killed the ones who had hold of her. "Stay behind me." She told him simply with no emotions.

Beloved Grabber

9,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the girl nodded for once showing she wasnt as strong as she was,

katsumi turned and threw his sword as it span through the air it span past sayas head completely missing her and not slicing her and his a bandit behind her as he turned and cut off a foot of three bandits as they fell withering in pain,

the guard nodded and bowed as he readyed patrols around the house,

kyo looked and nodded as she took him to the side as his men saddled up, "whats the matter?"

hitsuagara turned to the remaining guards "sentries two by two facing each side a alarm we run in the opposite direction then head north to the old river bed, ill leave marks of the key in the lock nearby," guards nodded and went to patrol,

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Saya turned and slashed as she moved quickly using her broken arm to pull the girl to protection. Saya threw her dagger as a male went to attack Katsumi from behind. In a quick reaction she picked up the sword of a dead bandit and continued to fight on with only one hand.

Jessamine looked at him. "Return home to me." She whispered as she tip toed up and kissed him on the lips and ran past him to the stables to get ready for her travel out.

Beloved Grabber

9,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kyo smiled "you know i will," kyo raised his mouth guard a little and kissed her but it appeared to others that he wispered something to her, he got to his horse and took off smiling as he shut his guard as he ran out to hitsugara,

katsumi turned as he watched the final five run into the distance as the yoiung girl turned "why why why why why," turning to katsumi and saya "why did you save me?"

katsumi laughed "because your only a young girl,making mistakes in life, you got played by my father,"

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Jessamine rode to the village wrapped up tight and ready for the long lonely ride.

Saya walked over and pulled out her dagger and wiped it before slipping it into her kimono. She went over to the dead bandit and took the sheath to the sword and put it around her waist. "We better get going, we have our orders of what to do and it seems like the attack might happen sooner than we think. The problem is her." Saya said looking at the girl. "She knows our plans of where we're going and also the reasons why. For all we know your father would know you would act to save her, she could be a spy." Saya hadn't meant it in an evil way, she was merely telling him how she saw it. "So what do we do? Take her with us or let her go?"

Beloved Grabber

9,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the girl looked and pure fear shot across her face, as her clothes where ripped as he could clearly see into her soul she turned pale white, "she isnt a spy, the thing is my father always hated young spys like this he prefered women he could screw, in his eyes he saw potention but i believe it was ayakio that said she was useful,"

the girl looked "wait ayakio, someone called shade recruited me," katsumi turned "they dont want it out that shade is actually not working for him anymore," the girl looked shocked, "wel take her fornow she owes us her life," the girl nodded "please dont leave me alone, please please," tears rushed down her face as she was beyond scared, katsumi turned "well finish this mission and well take her with us, she may be useful later,"

kyo had meet up with hitsugara and had escourted the whole convoy returned to the mansion as it had began to snow slowly, the guards took the defense thoughly, as officers was pushed back before they could find the house,

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Saya nodded. "Ride on the horse and rest as it seems one of your stitches has opened. Your hold on to him and rest. I'll walk, I'm more fit to fight than either of you." Saya told them both. "Also never insult me again little girl, my brother betrayed the man who you were working for days and days ago. My brother never had any intention of working fully for them, we were merely watching them to get better information." Saya looked around for a moment and went over to a bandit and kicked him over looking for a crest. "I'm wondering if my old boss knows anything about these idiots?"

Jessamine arrived at the village to check things were ok, but found trouble. She swore under her breath and rode back quickly to inform Kyo that the villagers wouldn't be moving to the plot of land. As she rode, officers began to give chase to Jessamine as they chased her back to the house.

Beloved Grabber

9,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the girl nodded and followed katsumi, as he got onto the horse, "actually one of them smart arses, got me with a slightly swing," katsumi turned, "i actually think they used this girl for us, to cause us pause, but if she hadnt said my name i wouldnt of guessed until later,"

out of nowhere bandits launched a attack to the officers give them pause to followed jessamine, after ten minutes jessamine was out of the area before the bandits had actualyl left,

kyo saw jessamine appoch as the gate opened for her,

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Saya nodded as she looked at the girl. 'Keep a close eye on her. I'm sorry, you know that once I know what someone is, I find it hard to trust them.' She began to walk as Shadow followed close to Saya without Katsumi even telling him to.

Jessamine jumped down from the horse as she pulled back her cloak to see a small nick in her arm. 'Seems that stupid archer had a better aim on me than I thought.' She pulled the cloak back around her as she shivered. 'They will have to stay here for now, the land is over ran with officers.' She looked at Kyo with a small cut on her face as a branch had scratched her face from riding through the woods so quickly.

Beloved Grabber

9,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
katsumi nodded and turned "i understand," the girl kept quite, as she looked around, quitely,

kyo turned "DOCTOR," kyo looked at her "what the hell they have taken all the lands then havent they, well have to start over again, the tsuki and tao shin lands are gone,"

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Saya walked in silence not wanting the girl to overhear anything even though she had wanted to talk to him.

'I'm fine.' Jessamine answered as she moved closer to him for the warmth as she was freezing. 'I just want to get in for the warmth and to talk to Hitsugara to find out about Saya and Katsumi.' She went to pull away and swayed a little.

Beloved Grabber

9,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
katsumi held the rein's of the horse as the little girl pushed herself closer into katsumi,

kyo looked and nodded "hes currently in with the doctor he suffered a bad wound on the way here, docs seen him, hes in the first guest bedroom, also while you was away the house enginiers repaired the damaged section that had collapsed its cold as hell until they repaired the main walls but the foundation is up,"

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Jessamine smiled. 'Thank you.' She looked up at him as she moved his face guard and kissed him on the lips softly. 'I'm sorry I've made you worry.' She moved her hand under her cloak and swore under her breath. 'Seems its a little deeper than I though.'

'I think we're nearly in the town aren't we?' She asked no one in particular.

Beloved Grabber

9,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kyo smiled and looked "come on lets get it sorted out," kyo lifted her and took her to the doctor "dont let her go until it is sorted,"

katsumi looked "yes," the girl nodded "its just around the corner,"

MikkTyki Noah's Fangirl

Ice-Cold Bard

16,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Jessamine sighed as he put her down. 'I'll be fine really. It will heal.' She put her head back against the seat as she closed her eyes a little to relax.

'Do you want to wait or are you coming with me to spread the news?' Saya asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff