Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Rules"
HEY LOOK AND READ THIS PART DONT SKIP LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

THIS IS A PRIVATE ROLEPLAY THEREFORE IF YOUR DUMB ENOUGH TO ASK "what is a private roleplay" HERE IS THE ANSWER IT MEANS NO ONE POSTS BUT ME AND WHO IM ROLEPLAYING WITH AS THE NAME SAYS PRIVATE BETWEEN TYKI MIKK AND MISTRISS LILLY SO DONT POST, DONT SPAM, DONT RUIN MY FOURM WITH YOUR STUPID POST, QUOTE or anything,

^_^ regards manager of this private roleplay, i will report and remove any and all posts,

"End of Rules"

User Image

Toa Shin Family house,

Year 1826

On the outskirts of kyoto the family house of the Toa Shin, a recient family that moved from the south near osaka.

Family head: Katsumi Toa Shin

Katsumi moved to the outskirts to escape the conflit between his father and brother in osaka, moving with only a small number of people with him a couple of house servents and his small ronin he wanted to contine to study the old ways and to carry on his training as a family head, he had cut most ties to his family,

in kyoto a couple of family's do not trust the new comer and thus try to send in spys, Katsumi enjoys going to the city with some of his guards since it was a new city.

Beloved Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Profile:

Name: Katsumi Toa Shin,
Favorite weapon style: Twin katana,
Bio:Katsumi may be young for his age but ever since he could walk his father had him trained under a aggressive and very abusive master of training, swords archery, writing everything, Katsumi became of age early and could clearly be seen as a important figure within the family, just before his 19th birthday katsumi moved away from a family feud between his oldest brother and his father cutting ties he traveled with very little people due to not having many friends.
Likes & Dislikes Katsumi likes his ramen and rice and enjoys meat as a delicacy, he dislikes leaks, Katsumi enjoys to walk down the sakura gardens and the zen gardens.
Personality: Kind hearted, quick thinker, plans movements to avoid dangerous solutions, a little weary of new people due to having limited access to friends, enjoys relaxing
Side: Shogunate moderator/ and aid of Shogun
Apperance:User Image

Name: Ayako Shin,
Favorite weapon style: kunai and butterfly knife
Bio: Still part of the shin family but loyal to his oldest friend Ayako followed Katsumi to kyoto, he mostly works as katsumis advisor and inteligance gather with underground connections, Ayako enjoys chasing after unique women and flirting, most of all he enjoys getting drunk
Likes & Dislikes:Sake (lots of it) and Miso soup detests carrots and too sweet things
Personality: calm, quick to learn, knows drunken fighting but loyal to his friends and master.
Side: Shin Family and unknown order
Apperance:User Image

Name: Histugara Toa Shin,
Favorite weapon style: Hidden Weapons,
Bio: Hidden himself due to a confrontation to his son Hiruko, kept himself close to katsumi as his house carl as to keep him safe,
Likes & Dislikes: Dango dumplings and jade tea
Personality: kind bubbly friendly secrettive
Side: Katsumis choice is his choice
Apperance: User Image

Demonic Shade

15,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tsuki Family House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ Reserved for my characters ~
User Image

Name: Saya Tsuki
Favourite weapon: Tsuki katana
Bio: Born as the oldest daughter out of 2 others. When the youngest was born, the mother of the girls died which instantly put Saya as the head woman of the house keeping the others in line and making sure that they kept to what they should be. The father was one of the great guards of a grand family in Osaka when younger and due to his ties to other higher class families it instantly brought the family into the higher class. Saya prefers to keep out of class matters and leaves it all to her father unless she is demanded to attend meetings with other families.
Dislikes: Being the oldest daughter.
Personality: Tends to come over a pain and very strong but that is because she has had to be like that all her life for her sister's sake and for the household when her father was away on business. When she is with her sisters sometimes a softer side does come out but in public its very rare to see it.
Other: She has a deep secret that comes out when the Tsuki is out.

User Image

Name: Jessamine Tsuki
Favourite weapon: Doesn't fight
Bio: Middle child of the Tsuki family. She prefers to keep her distance when it comes to family issues. She looks up to Saya but will never admit out loud due to the way Saya and her have always looked after each other despite the year gap between them.
Dislikes: Her family's affairs and would prefer that they didn't walk the path they did
Personality: Shy but once someone gets to know her, it's easy to see its just a protective act so she can get to know people. When people know the real her, she is soft hearted and very tender when it comes to people and their feelings.
Other: None

User Image

Name: Hiruko Tsuki
Favourite weapon: Sword
Bio: He was born outside the whole assassin thing in a small town in Japan. His parents were normal every day people who loved their son. When he turn 19 his parents passed away due to illness and he began his own travels around Japan. As he travelled he began to teach himself weapon handling as he often got into alot of trouble, that was when the assassin's took notice of him at the age of 27. They realised he was pretty much being a free lance assassin only not a correctly trained one, they saw alot of potiental in him and decided to enlist him offering him a home and also money so that he could live without the need to scrape by. What usually took most people anywhere from 10 right up to 30 years, Hiruko learnt in 5 as he was naturally gifted when it came to weapons. They sent him out on his very first proper misson as an assassin at the age of 32 to protect a high class woman. After the contract was finished as it was a 3 year contract Hiruko continued to see the woman and eventually married her as the father of the woman agreed that Hiruko would be a good husband and protector to her. Hiruko continued to work while the woman looked after their two children. His life was perfect until she gave birth to the 3rd child which killed her due to complication. Hiruko gave up his life style for his girls. Once his oldest turned old enough Hiruko then went back but only took one or two contracts just to keep money flowing into the family despite his oldest daughter also taking up assassinations to help the family.
Likes: He loves his family and the easy life as he prefers not to work and spend time with his girls, but he knows that its impossible now to do that as they need the money to continue on with their plans.
Dislikes: People who accuse his family, being told what to do and liars
Personality: Protective of his girls espically the youngest and also loving, he does anger easily but is usually a generally nice person.
Other: Has become known as one of the most deadlist assassins in all of Japan.

User Image
Name: Siadaus Seto - Shade is what he's known as
Favourite weapon: Daggers
Bio: Was born into the life and when Hiruko came to the assassin's order he was still learning. Hiruko helped him to learn the best he could spending alot of time with him. The pair became friends and often Hiruko went to the order to find out how he was doing. Shade was sent on a mission to guard a particular family, however half way through his assignment, Hiruko requested that Shade was sent to the house to protect the family so Hiruko could protect him once again as he still saw him as the child that he use to help train, however Hiruko doesn't give him an easy ride, he regularly trains with him making sure he's up to the job and also making sure that his skills are constantly in top form.
Likes: Adores Hiruko and his family. Time to himself but also spending time with Hiruko's family as a friend not as a guard.
Dislikes: The way Hiruko treats him at times as a kid. He also hates people who call Saya a liar as he's been at the order when the head assassin has often called Saya a liar when she has been telling the truth.
Personality: Keeps himself to himself.
Other:

User Image

Name: Lilly.

Will fill the rest in when on pc

User Image
Name: Marie De Luca
Bio: Born in Japan and grew up in Japan. When she was older about 20 she was travelling Japan alone and found a lost Italian man. He was injured so she took him back to her family home and tended to him. The Italian man stayed in Japan for a few years. When she turned 23, the Italian man asked her to marrying him. So she accepted. They stayed in Japan for a further 3 years. During that time she had become friends with Hitsugara. When she was 26 they both went to Italy to live together as Lord and Lady. When she turned 30 they had their first child together Christopher. During the years they tried for another child but they could never have another child. By the age of 52 her husband was killed by an assassin who came into the house and tried to kill the whole family. Marie has been looking for a way to escape what had happened, however she could never leave Italy as she was worried about Christopher and his life.
Marie was also good friend with Hiruko, when she was married to her husband during their time in Italy it was arranged that their first born baby boy would marry the youngest Tsuki. Marie was happy with the idea and she had always kept friend with the Tsuki to keep the ties together. When Christopher was born she was worried about the distance which was why she kept taking him from time to time to Japan to keep in touch with Lilly. She also made sure to check in with Hitsugara when she visited and also made sure to keep in touch with her brother in law and also guardian of her lands Marcus.

User Image

Beloved Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Katsumi sat bored in his study over looking kyoto, looking at the sun Katsumi stood "agito im going to town for some shopping, can you ready two travel guards and a money bag say one thousand yen, its only a light shopping," Agito bowed "yes Katsumi-sama," agito left and got sorted,

After half a hour katsumi and his two romins walked to kyoto passing the town gate the guards bowed in respect "they still dont like me," sighing katsumi got to the market and began to look around, smelling the sweet smell of dumplings from a Dango shop, "im going to have some tea there" the two ronins twins nodded when he entered he was greeting by a child "welcome to yatsuki's dangos table of one and two correct," katsumi laughed "yes please akio" akio laughed and called back "Otousan Katsumi-sama is here, is is the usual goshuujin?" katsumi nodded "Otousan dangos and a herbal tea please," akio left to collect other orders as the two ronins got to a seperate table and just ordered tea, katsumi watched the other patrons of the shop there was some officals in store laughing, and talking about a new group of rebels in town, katsumi looked at one of the ronins to keep listen

Demonic Shade

15,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Saya Tsuki

Saya walked the street of the market. A woman walked next to her as if keeping close watch on her. Saya stopped every now and then and picked up things and spoke to the market owner. She had came out alone looking for a gift for her youngest sister's birthday, it was almost the age where she became a woman. 'What do you think of this?' Saya asked the woman next to her as there was a small glint in her eyes.

'I think the young miss would love it.' The woman laughed as she turned and looked towards the small tea shop. 'Shall we have tea after this?' She asked.

Saya laughed softly as she handed over some yen to the stall owner and put her purse back into her bag. 'For saying your a servant to the house, you sure enjoy tea with me.' She teased as she nudged the woman. 'Yes, I think tea would be good. Thank you for coming with me. I know you had chores to do before father returns this evening from his meeting.'

The woman smiled as the pair walked to the tea store. 'I will get it all done Miss Tsuki.' The woman opened the door as Saya walked in first and looked around out of habbit. Her father had always taught her to look around and check for eyes watching her. The woman was soon beside her side also keeping more alert.

Beloved Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
katsumi turned and saw the women, the officals looked and smiled in a menacing way towards the women, katsumi looked at the two ronin and one had his sword semi out,

Akio saw the group enter hello lady Tsuki would you like a table as normal?

Katsumi heard the name and made a mental log to remember,

Demonic Shade

15,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Saya Tsuki

'We would Akio.' Saya answered as she saw the guards reaction at her and her maid's actions.' She saw a table near to the gardens. 'May we take our usual seat?' She asked her gently. She glanced again and saw Katsumi and then the officials. She turned her full power of her smile and gaze on them. 'Konnichiwa.' She bowed her head to them in a friendly manner. 'It is pleasant to see you again.' She turned her gaze back having seen enough of the new person. Her gaze flitted to her maid and then quickly as if asking a private question.

The woman rolled her eyes at Saya. 'I think it's best we take the seat near the gardens, your customers will be safe that way and then they can drink their tea in peace.'

Saya laughed. 'I would like to take my usual green tea and Sakura here will take...' She broke off for a moment and though. 'Gi-sai tea?' She asked trying to remember what she usually drank but couldn't picture it that easy.

'No.' The woman laughed. 'I will take a normal tea thank you.' She bowed her head in respect as she lead Saya over to the table away from everyone. 'New person of Osaka.' She answered as she sat down opposite her. 'Toa Shin family.'

Saya's eyes widened as she stole another glance at him. 'No, it can't be.' She answered quietly mostly to herself. 'I didn't think they were down here.' She said quietly. 'I thought they all lived in the south?'

The woman laughed. 'Yes, he moved family feud from what I heard. He decided he was better off away from them.'

Saya lent back in her chair a little. 'Interesting.' She said simply as she closed her eyes a little as she raised her hand to the bridge of her nose. 'I think after this we should possibly head back, I have a slight headache coming along.'

Beloved Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Katsumi bowed back "konichiwa to you too lady"

Akio ran back to get the orders

Katsumi looked carefully at the pair when akio began walking towards him one of the ronins moved quickly and grabbed the bowl a officer stood up and laughed "quick on your feet hey well new commer this shop belongs to us and we dont want you here" Katsumi watched as akio put the tray down "akio you little cow put that food onto our table now" Katsumi had heard enough and closed his eyes the second ronin stood and walked to the officer "I think its time to leave" the officer a plump man of small height laughed and pointed "this is our town you cant do anyth......." before the man could finish the ronin threw the butt of his sword into the plump mans face with enough force to make him fly into the table Katsumi stood and went to the back "please send the bill to my residence and I appologise" the owner bowed back "please it is fine" Katsumi smiled and kept his hands on the owners turning to the officers "I want your captain at my residence before sunset I wish to have a word." the officers stood with there friend and dragged him out "we wont forget this" Katsumi sat back down and smiled "you ok child" akio smiled and nodded and ran to get tsuki request the two robins sat back down Katsumi owned a quick letter issuing a Tao shin guard be placed here for free protection for his actions he put the letter onto he tray and began to drink his tea and eat his sweet dango dumplings

Demonic Shade

15,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Saya Tsuki

Saya stood up at the hastle and walked over despite her maid telling her not. She walked to the officer and looked at him. 'I don't think you are the one to speak about who is and who isn't allowed.' She warned him. 'I think you owe the gentleman and apology. My father raised me to believe anyone was welcome in Tokyo as that was the spirit of Tokyo. Now if your captain doesn't sort this out, I will go there personally and see to it that you are both punished for your actions and do not tempt me officer, you know who I am and who my father is and what he did for your captain and also what he did for Tokyo, so unless you want him on your back, then I suggest you apologise and make sure it doesn't happen again.' She gave them a warning look as they left Saya shook her head. 'I apologise for their actions, I hope you do not think ill of the people of Tokyo. It seems that they out to cause problems today due to the fact you are a new face around here.' She smiled at him in a charming way as she bowed her head. 'If you have any more problems with them, then let me know and I will deal with them personally. I am pretty sure you know who I am.' She let out a sly smile and without waiting for his reply she returned to her own table feeling the gaze of several men watching her leave.

Whispers began to spread around the room at the way Saya had stepped in as she hadn't been known to do it before unless it was for children or woman as she usually let the men sort out their own fights.

'You know you've caused quiet an uproar now?'

Saya smiled as she looked out into the garden contently. 'I was merely standing up for a new person to Osaka.'

Beloved Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
akio brought the tray to Saya's table "sorry its late, there is free dumplings if you wish," akio bowed and went to another customer that had entered as two attendants removed the damaged

The officers had already left after Saya had had ago, Katsumi bowed to her and wrote a new letter, he waved akio over "could you give this to the lady that had supported this and would you ask her to see if she would agree to me doing what this other letter says," Akio bowed and ran over to Saya, "erm excuss me the gentleman has asked me to give you these two letter this one to personally and this to see if you agree," akio put the letters onto the table and got back to work,

"dear lady i appologise but im afraid i do know know you, as you are already aware i am new here and have been regared as suspicous i appriciate your assistance in the matter of defending the child the letter other to this is a request of protection from my small but humble family to protect the shop since i have seen that he has been burgled again i hope that you agree to me doing this as i would welcome a companion to talk to at times, regards Katsumi Tao shin Family head,"

Katsumi had stood and bowed to akio "lovely as always please ask the lady to hand the letter to your father so he can see and please ask him to send me a reply within two days so that i can get things sorted," Katsumi bowed his head to the owner and left with the two ronin, he walked down to the market place and began to search for random bits and bobs, he saw a blacksmith and went over "goodevening may i ask for assistance," the blacksmith walked over "i appologise but im afraid that im not taking any more orders at the moment please er come back later,"the man looked to a couple of officers and then a small group of bandits Katsumi noticed this and bowed "with respected" Katsumi looked around and stood at a shinto shrine and began to pray as the two ronin sat and kept watch,

Demonic Shade

15,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Saya Tsuki

'Thank you Akio, oh and no thank you to the dumplings, thank you for the gesture though oh and here is a little extra for you and a little extra on top of the bill.' She smiled as she handed the young girl the yen.

Sakura looked taken back. 'Hmmm, seems that you have an admirer.' She teased as she went to reach for the letters.

Saya scooped them up first and read the first one as she smiled as she laughed. 'It seems that I do.' She answered with a smile. She lent back in her chair as she began to drink her tea while thinking things over with her eyes closed. She let the cup drop from her mouth as a smile crossed her face. 'When I'm done head back to the house taking the carriage. I will return a little later. If anyone asks, I have guards with me.' A smiled danced over her lips as if she was scheming.

'If your father comes home early...'

'Then tell him I continued to search for the perfect present for his return.' She finished her tea and stood and left the shop bowing and thanking the owners.

Sakura let out a sigh as she sat drinking her own tea at a casual pace hoping that Saya would come to her senses and come back.

Outside the tea house she watched him walk to the smiths and then turn away and head towards the shrine. She noticed that his guards hung back a little. Slowly she went towards where he was as she kept a tight grip on the letters. She approached his guards. 'I'm not going to cause any harm to him. I just wanted to give him my answer in person before I vanished off forever as the woman he will never know by name.' She smirked in a teasing manner.

Beloved Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Katsumi heard the women and stood "please walk with me in the zen gardens," the ronin didnt say anything but stood one went before the pair one after walking either slightly futhur or slightly back

"i appologise for not knowing you but i am Katsumi Toa shin family head of the toa shin formally katsumi shin after my father in osaka," Katsumi smiled a little "anyway i hope the letter appleased your sense of protection for the family at the dango shop, i dont wish to seem intrusive so thats why i gave you the letter to give them personal protection, so when i saw the look on the young officers face i knew you had to be a important member of a family here the Tsuki family correct?"

Demonic Shade

15,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Saya Tsuki

Saya laughed quietly. 'Yes, I am part of that family.' She pulled free her necklace of the moon with a smile. 'My mother's passed down to me.' She smiled as she put it back into kimono. 'I know of your family, you've had dealings with my father, well your family have. Along time ago. I remember being introduced to your father when he came to our home.' She looked around the grounds. 'If you get any issues around here tell them that you know me and you won't be bothered any more. I hate to see people think that they know the ways of Tokyo and think that they can get away with bullying people.' She looked back at him with a smile. 'I approve of what you said in your letter, so would my father. I thought I would follow the business through like a true Tsuki does.' She laughed. 'I think when you have settled into Tokyo we should maybe talk again.' She went into her kimono and pulled out an handkeif and put it into his hands. 'Until we meet again Katsumi of the tao shin family.' She bowed to him and turned to walk away deciding that it was getting late and she needed a gift for her father if the story was to hold.

Beloved Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
katsumi bowed as she left as the two ronins walked to him, "intresting girl, il have to keep watch for that, ayako, any news on why everyone is so scared or bullyed by the officers?"

Ayako walked out "yes it seems there is currently a underground feud at the moment, a corrupt officer general and the current Shogun The officers want us away from kyoto to avoid us being allied to the Shogon but until either party 'invites' us into a confliction they intend to keep us away, and to force others to not have tidings with us," katsumi looked around "bloody feuds"

Demonic Shade

15,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Saya Tsuki

Saya found what she was looking for back at the market and went to where the carriage would wait for her. She passed a few officers and bowed to them as she walked and continued into the carriage.

She got in with help and sat down as she looked out the window watching everything go by. She saw Katsumi and smiled a little as the carrige went by to the house.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff