Gold whore 0.45283018867925 45.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 170 171 172 > >> >>> »|

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake blinked abit and felt his face before groaning, looking down. "Bloody hell..." He rubs the back of his neck as he follows before hearing the two bullies, stopping abit and rolls his eyes. "Hey, look, we don't need to cause trouble here. Just best turn back around and go back to spooking the younger ones in the school, think they are missing their boogieman anyway." Of course, they didn't and Jake popped his neck, apart of him thinking of what to turn into, but decided against it. He half smiles as one was kicked hard and was getting ready to intercept the other bully, but that changed when he suddenly saw a chair just hit him, missing it himself by a small gap. He looked over and moved over to Destiny, to see if she was hurt.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jeannette watched as the two boys stumbled away in fear "D...Destiny what the hell was that?!"Destiny looked up slightly before standing up and walking ahead of Jake and Jeannette she stopped however turned slightly showing the color of her eye "that's James he's been with me from birth,he's caused alot of problems for me while growing up but he's also my protector"Destiny stayed quiet as she stood there looking down now at her bare feet.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake sighs lightly, getting up and popping his arm, glad that was over before looking over at Jeannette. "Forgot to mention that, sorry..this James seems to be some sort of entity. Works with her and independently. Saw it do something itself while she was busy." He looks over at Destiny and walks over, gently placing his hand on her shoulder to offer some comfort. "It's alright, he did help. No doubt those two wont cause any trouble either." He looks over to where they ran and snorts. "They have been giving trouble to alot of kids here."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jeannette blinked with her mouth open "that's awesome i wish i had that then maybe i wouldn't have gotten picked on as much as i did"Destiny looked up surprised "I...thanks for not saying i was a freak" Jeannette shook her head with a smile "now onwards to see more of the school!" a few hours went by and Destiny was shown around the school and the blown up science lab they we're currently in the dining room it was Supper time Destiny sat with Jeannette and Jake Destiny started laughing when Jeannette told a joke it seemed that Destiny and Jeannette became friends fast.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiles, shaking his head. "Cmon, we would never call ya that." He smiles more and decided to follow along, helping out in any information he could as they went around the school. He did grumble and curse alittle about the science lab, shaking his head at the memory as they went to the dining room. He smiled more as he watched Destiny and Jeannette laughing with each other, sighing lightly as he thinks to himself. So glad to see she and Jeannette hitting it off... He smiles more as he watches.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jeannette gasped hearing Destiny's convo"You've never had a boyfriend or even a relationship?!"Destiny nodded fiddling her fingers"yeah I've never really had a relationship let alone a crush but i may have one now but the problem is he's taken"Jeannette blinked and smiled reaching over the table putting her hand on Destiny's shoulder "You'll end up with whoever this guy is i know it" that was before the loud speaker screeched on causing everyone to cover their ears "good evening students this is an announcement due to the Science lab/History class being under construction from a explosion and that being one of the main classes there will be a field trip tomorrow to the local Historium and science museum the deadline to get in front of the school will be 6:45 AM please show up with proper clothes that is all thank you" Jeannette blinked and huffed "well that's new"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake looked over abit, raising an eyebrow at what was going on, adjusting his seating. Of course he had to take cpver when the loud speaker went off, the initial screech from it making him plus his own ears and curse abit. He looked up as he listened and raised an eyebrow, scratching his head. "Yeah, it is..but then again, with you know who blowing up the lab, guess there is nothing else to do. Plus it would be nice to get off the grounds for abit. Haven't been to a museum in..jeez, I don't know how long." He smiles as he looks over at Destiny. "And hey, maybe we'll partner up, know I need a break from Janis after what happened."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jeannette smirked seeing Jake and Destiny "Well i'll make sure Janis doesn't get in the way alright"Jeannette said with a wink at Jake before taking a bite of her hamburger "Su..Sure i'd like that"Destiny said moving around the potato salad on her plate with the fork in her hand."Oh and speak of the devil and here she comes brace yourself" "Jake what are you doing with Fresh meat and Mrs bubble girl and not eating dinner with me?" Janis asked putting her hands on her hips pissed off and angry as ever sending death daggers from her eyes at the back of Destiny's head

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiles at Destiny before looking over at Jeannette and shakes his head. "Might not take much, after seeing afew things." He blinks abit at her and winces at the voice, taking a bite out of his apple as he listens. Here we go... He sighs lightly after as he turns around. "Well, were just talking, getting to know one another. And besides.." He looks past her to where she was sitting to see her friends and afew guys,rolling his eyes abit. "You seemed to be abit busy yourself over there." He motions over to one of the guys that was sitting there before looking back at her, leaning back abit. "And it's Jeannette and Destiny..plus I haven't forgiven ya yet for what you and your friend did to the science lab."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Janis was taken back and she growled as she glared at Destiny "i didn't do that my friend did she wasn't paying attention,and ugh it's because of this b***h that you won't spend time with me,i hope Fresh meat dies a painful death like her parents"when Janis said that Destiny should die like her parents this caused Destiny to clench her hand that was in her hand tightly bending it slightly this caused Jeannette to look at Destiny then she looked at the table where Janis was sitting at before walking and growled"I have an idea why don't you shut your whore mouth Janis and back the ******** off you don't even know the story behind Destiny nor who she is or what she's been through so why don't you go back to your little posse of wanna be's or else" Janis took a step back as she saw Jeannette getting up from the table. "fine but before i leave" Janis took the drink Destiny was drinking and dumped it over Destiny's head before smirking and walking away.Destiny sat there here drink dripping off her clothes she heard Janis and the other kids laughing looking down at her hand she noticed she had made her hand bleed and bent the fork completely from the anger that had happened.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake just face-palmed as he listened, grumbling to himself as he thought to himself as he watched, having to move abit once the drink spilled as he got on himself. "Hey!" He looks over some at Janis and glares some as he started to focus, but took a deep breath to calm himself down. He looked over at Destiny and moves back over, placing his hand on hers to calm her down and check her hand. He thinks to himself before getting a small smile, noticing what was at the table Janis was at and smiles more. "Don't worry, watch this..." He looks over at Jennette and leans in, whispering something into her ear and motioning to the drinks at their table, snickering lightly as he sits back down. "Just watch."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jeannette smirked and closed her eyes letting out a sigh of air before her eyes shot open glowing a blue color focused on the drinks at Janis's table making them float out of the cups and go into one huge ball above their table blinking and throwing her head down the bubble fell drenching all of them causing them to scream in surprise especially Janis this caused Jeannette to start giggling but Destiny started busting out laughing that was before the four of them got up and started twords them "Cheese it!"Jeannette said as she jumped off the table and took off down the hall with Destiny and Jake who she was running next to laughing the whole way,once away from the dining room Destiny and Jeannette had to bend slightly over to catch their breath "I think we all should probably head to bed it's an early day tomorrow" Jeannette nodded "Agreed,well i'll see you two bright and early meet you two at the painting of the head mistress night you two" Destiny waved and watched Jeannette walk off to her room,Destiny was about to pull down the hood on her cloak to show Jake what she looked like only to stop hearing two voices coming down the hall "Hi Jake is this Destiny that everyone calls fresh meat?" One little girl with brunette hair and huge brown eyes asked as the timid red head girl hid behind her waving at Jake with a smile before shyly waving at Destiny who waved back.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiled as he watched, cracking up some and looked over at Destiny as she laughed, kinda surprised to hear her laugh. Of course, that was brought to an end when he saw them getting up. "Look at the time, we gotta go!" He quickly rolled over the table and made sure Destiny was close as they ran, laughing himself, still laughing as he made it around the bend and was trying to catch his breath. "See? Knew you'd like that." He smiles some as h e looks over at Jeannette and nods, waving some. "See ya in the morning." He looks over at Destiny, smiling at her before looking over at the two new voices, squatting down. "Hey you two." He smiles as he looks over at Destiny. "This is her, don't worry, she's a very nice person, like me."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Destiny crouched in front of the little red head when the brunette moved causing the red head to squeak "it's Ok i'm not like Janis what's your name"the little redhead girl spoke softly "I'm Roxy..y..your destiny right"Destiny nodded "yes sweety i am and Roxy that's a nice name what's your powers?"Roxy smiled before pointing to her head "She Can read minds I'm Anna and i can Make time stop but not very well yet"Destiny patted both of their heads softly once she was standing up straight she then turned to Jake and walked up to him she quickly Hugged him "thank you for making me laugh"Destiny said before walking to her room leaving the two girls and Jake in the hallway.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiles as he looks over at Destiny, "Seen them practicing though, they are getting good. Can't do a surprise party with Roxy anymore cause she knows before it happens." He smiles more as he gets up, tilting his head abit confused before catching Destiny in a hug, smiling some and lightly blushes. "Hey..just..felt like you needed it." He smiles at her more as he lets go, watching her go to her room and chuckles lightly, looking at the girls. "So, you two ready to go to the museum?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff