Gold whore 0.45283018867925 45.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 170 171 172 > >> >>> »|

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake mumbles to himself as he fixes his hair, already expecting alot of things as he got to the classroom, looking around the room abit as he peeks in. Of course, he could hear the different rumors about Destiny, groaning and rubbing his eyes as he walks in. After, he pops his neck as he walks into the classroom, going straight to his desk and plops down on the seat yawning. He mumbles to himself as he was already expecting afew things from Janis. Here it comes... He wasn't sure why, but Janis seemed abit more out there now then normal, even before Destiny, already wondering how she was going to be this time now that he was tasked on showing her around now.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Janis walked over to Jake and sat down next to him "So where's Fresh...oop Destiny at didn't she have class today?" Janis asked as she started to file down her already cat like nails with her legs up on the desk acting like one of those high school preppies.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"She's still new. Has class tomorrow." Jake mumbles as he looks around the room, scratching his neck alittle. He looked over at Janis abit, thinking back some. He could remember where Janis wasn't always liek this, he wasn't sure how things changed. He sighs lightly as he looks back ahead to the class, mumbling abit. "Would be nice for people to not be so mean to her, then maybe things could be abit smoother around here. Not even a week yet."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"well you gotta remember Jake you and myself alike we're just like Destiny when we first arrived" Jeannette said walking over to the two before glaring at Janis "Get your feet off the desk do you know how rude that is" Janis growled at Jeannette an did as she was told before crossing her arms again with her eyes closed. "I'm sure She'll fit in eventually,you helped me remember but that's when we we're kids" Jeannette said putting a strand of brown hair behind her ear with a smile.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake looks up abit and smiles at Jeannette, lightly chuckling. "I know. I remember, but we never had rumors and such floating around when we came here." He sighs lightly as he sits up, thinking. "Heck, the kids were alot nicer too when we came here. Nowadays, not so much. Not sure what happened, but now some are just plain mean." He blinks afew times before face desking covering his head. "Oh great...I'm starting to sound like an old man and I ain't even eighteen yet." He grumbles as he rests his head on the desk.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jeannette sighed and sat down next to Jake "yeah well kids weren't as cruel but more and more kids with different powers showed and well being different doesn't end up being a good thing but i'm sure Destiny will get used to it and defend herself" Jeannette explained before the teacher walked in adjusting his glasses "good afternoon class today we will be working on a group project please gather your group and get to a Station" Jeannette nudged Jake with a smirk before whispering in his ear 'Lets hope Janis and her friends don't cause an explosion like they did last time,if it wasn't for me with my water power the fire would have spread" Jeannette started giggling remember Janis's burnt hair.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiles some, shrugging. "I guess, but she does seem really shy. I think if she was with more people, it could help. I should bring you along since I still got to show her around." He smiles some as he looks up at the teacher, nodding abit and looks over at Jeannette again, snickering lightly. "Yeah..thanks...spared me from having to use mine. Could have helped cleared the area so no one would get hurt." He thinks to himself as he rubs his hand, mumbling abit. "She never let that down, still doesn't." He mutters, shaking his head.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jeannette sighed "well she's a b***h and she always will be but sure I'd like to meet Destiny and show her around with you now we should probably pay attention so we don't mess up by accident" Jeannette said with a smile before listening to the teacher and his directions for the lab experiment

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiles, nodding. "Thanks, I think you'll like her." He smiles more, thinking back to himself as he looks back up at the teacher, scratching the side of his head abit. He wasn't quite sure what the next experiment would be, but after that accident, he was pretty sure it wasn't going to be anything involving anything that could ignite for awhile.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Everything was going well with the class until Janis's dumb bimbo friend added a chemical that shouldn't of been added because of her dumb action it caused an explosion no fire just alot of smoke getting to the door Jeannette opened it and stumbled out coughing waving the smoke out of her face.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiles abit as he helped with Jeannette, moving some things aside so they didn't get things confused. "Alright, so..think we need this th-" He jumps at the sound of the explosion and looks back, almost falling over. He cursed afew times as he covered his mouth, coughing afew times as he follows. "The..hell was that?!?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Janis's bimbo friend added a compound that she shouldn't have,i think she's trying to kill us in all honesty and i doubt because of the dumb action that just happened we aren't gonna have lab for awhile."Jeannette looked at her watch on her wrist and sighed "well i need to get to gym early i'll see you after class then we can show your friend around the school" Jeannette said before taking off into a run to the other side of the hall.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"Of course." Jake coughs out, leaning against the wall as he did his best to catch his breath. He looks up some at Jeannette and smiles abit, nodding. "Alright, see you then." He watches her go as he coughs afew times, still brushing some smoke away from him as he walked up the hall. He wasn't sure what more to do, so he decided to check on Destiny, still coughing some as he goes up the stairs, knocking on the door before another coughing fit kicked in. "God damn smoke.."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny had her headphones on with music playing with her hood off her head not hearing the knocking this caused her entity to grumble and open the door Destiny sat in the glow of the laptop while she typed away on the keyboard it seemed like she was writing a online journal of some sort.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake coughed some more as he walked in, looking to notice Destiny was busy, making him question how she did it. He blinks afew more times as he looks back at the door, closing it and shrugging. He was able to see her face, smiling some more as he moves over some to get her attention. However, when he tried to say 'hi' he ended up triggering a coughing fit again, hitting his chest alittle to make it stop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff