Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

User Image
Aki

"Just sitting here? I rather have my shower by myself. Just what happened is just a one time deal brother..."

Kanako Flare's Spouse

Sexy Zealot

User Image

Akitsu blinked and took a moment to collect his thoughts. "So, what you're saying is that, despite the fact that I was right about Nicholas and despite me confessing my love to you, You, Aki, would seek another person?"

RarityMainSix
Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

User Image
Aki

Aki stood up immediately , shaking his head. "I dont know what to think right now. I just dont know brother.." AKi said stopping himself from shaking his head. Looking up to stare at his brother as he just sighed. "I'm sorry..."

Kanako Flare's Spouse

Sexy Zealot

User Image

Akitsu sighed, shaking his head as he walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He started to take his shower.

RarityMainSix
Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

User Image
Aki

Aki moved to the door, as he just stayed by the bathroom door. "Brother i am sorry..." Aki whispered to himself before moving to his own bedroom. Laying down, as he took off his brother shirt to be shirtless.

Kanako Flare's Spouse

Sexy Zealot

User Image

Akitsu took a relatively quick shower, the cold water that covered his tears. When he came out, he dried up and got dressed, going downstairs.

RarityMainSix
Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

User Image
Aki

Hearing the shower was over, he went inside to take a shower. Doing his shower, he slipped and landed on his a** as he screamed out in pain."ow.."

Kanako Flare's Spouse

Sexy Zealot

User Image

Akitsu heard the thud and the scream, but didn't move. He was in the kitchen, making himself some tea to calm himself down. .

RarityMainSix
Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

User Image
Aki

Getting up, as he finished the shower. Getting out, he headed downstairs just in jeans. He was rubbbing his butt, as it was in pain for falling like that.

Kanako Flare's Spouse

Sexy Zealot

User Image

Akitsu didn't look at Aki when he heard footsteps coming downstairs. He took a sip of the tea and felt the burning heat run through his body.

RarityMainSix
RarityMainSix
Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

User Image
Aki

"Brother stop this!" Aki pleaded with his brother. "I'm sorry."

Kanako Flare's Spouse

Sexy Zealot

User Image

Akitsu now turned his head and looked at his little brother. He set the cup down on the kitchen counter. "Why?" He asked.

RarityMainSix
Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

User Image
Aki

"Why? Because you know you should. We are brothers, i split with Nicolas!"

Kanako Flare's Spouse

Sexy Zealot

User Image

Akitsu blinked. "After I told you! You were feeding his addiction! Risking you're own reputation with that drug run and he's a animal! An animal who attacked you!" He yelled.

RarityMainSix
Xxxmitsuhide17xxX

User Image
Aki

"I am so glad that neighbor called. I was worried that it was gonna get worse," Aki explained. "Brother. Can I ask you something? Something that I have missed.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff