Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

I'm sorry it's been so long. I've been really stressed out since the kids summer program started up at work, and I've just cleared off my desk so that I can actually get to the computer. I tend to let everything just pile up around me when I'm stressed out.

Montana, Monday 2:00pm
Peru, Monday 4:00pm
Norway, Monday 11:00pm (plane arrives on Tuesday 6 am)
Japan, Tuesday 8:00am
Australia, Tuesday 9:00am (plane arrives on Wednesday 4 am)

USA

"That sounds nice." Mason said, "I always wondered what it would be like to live in a big family."

Peru

"I don't like large crowds." Beau said, paling a bit at the thought.

Japan

Akane rinsed off the dishes quickly, and grabbed her over-the-shoulder bag before leading the way to the subway, "Ah, I forgot, you two don't have passes."

Devoted Explorer

Thats ok. My desk in the office just got cleaned because we have been so short staffed that I have no office hours and people keep piling things on top of it. Plus I moved to a 1 bedroom apartment. The week after that I went to Moondance Country Jam tonsee Flordia Georgia Line, Thomas Rhett, Phil Vasser and Chris Young. Then the following week I unpacked and the it became the weekend of July 4th and I spent time with family (currently on 3 1/2 hours of sleep)

USA

"We're lucky because we live out in the country." Todd said.
"Oh my god. Can you imagine your extended family living in town." Emily thought. Todd shook his head.
"That would be impossible." Todd said.

Peru

"Once the crowds die down, thats when we will start our search." Valentina said. "I, too, am not much for big crowds."

Japan

"We can pick them up." Marcus said simply. "Its no big deal."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas